Tasty Melons, Tasty Tarts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Do it, please!"

"All Right," said Linda. She put her hands on Fiona's soft toned thighs to hold them in place, and stooped to kiss her vulnerable pussy. Her mouth and nose sank into the pink petals.

Fiona moaned. Her body shook in lust that rippled through her cunt. The aroma of her femininity oozed from there. Linda inhaled it and she was captivated to have the box lunch.

Linda took Fiona's outer labia in her mouth and sucked them passionately. After that, she slipped her tongue out and flicked it on her pussy. 'Her tart is so soft and delicious. I'd love to eat it for eternity,' she thought.

Fiona bit her lip and closed her eyes. Linda had stretched open her labia because she wanted to lick her inner cunt. Her tongue twirled about Fiona's pink entrance and she lubed it with her saliva, right away.

Linda ate and licked her in preoccupation. Her tongue drilled into Fiona's pussy and it flicked up to circumscribe her clit. She closed her lips on the ultra sensitive morsel, sucking it harder.

Fiona's moans grew louder. Her body convulsed for the thrilling sensation. "Oh yeah... yeah... aah... eat me... suck me... oh baby... yeah... yeah... aah..." she chanted.

Linda kissed her clit with clamorous smack. Then, she went down to press her mouth on Fiona's cunt and sucked her juice that seeped out.

'So far, so good! She's ready to be ravished now,' Linda deduced. Her tongue spun around Fiona's clit and she sucked her hood with more drive. While doing so, she touched her pussy and fingered her with deliberation.

Fiona hissed for the itchy pleasure. Her stomach muscles began to contract. She wanted to draw her thighs together; but it was impossible for her because Linda had shaken her head between them. 'Oh how she's eating me! Her touch is driving me crazy,' she presumed.

Linda was a skilled cunnilinguist. She could eat and fuck a pussy at the same time. Hence, she made a pointing gesture and pushed her index finger into Fiona's cunt.

Fiona opened her mouth but she could not utter a sound. Linda's finger went easy into her love canal. Its slow motion felt extremely pleasurable.

Linda kept her finger lodged within her cunny. Then, she pulled it out and made another push.

Fiona moaned. Linda sucked her clit and screwed her concurrently. She kept on repeating her maneuver. The gentle moves of her hand developed gradually into mild shoves.

Fiona went delirious. She tilted her head back and strained up her torso. Linda stopped moving her hand for a while and extended her middle finger. Then, she proceeded to insert the two fingers together into her partner's lubed cunt.

"Aah... aah... mmm... ooh..." Fiona chanted aloud for a fortified assault of her cunny. Linda's shoves grew harsh. She was hitting her to the hilt.

Linda kept up the good work until she decided to slow down. After a measured rotation of her hand, she crooked her fingers and slid their tips along Fiona's front wall, rubbing her erogenous ridge.

Fiona squealed. Linda's teasing touch on her G-spot triggered a cascade of libidinous waves within her canal.

The wetness soon oozed from Fiona's pussy. Linda had to act fast. She opened her mouth to capture her clit and continued to fuck her with swift shoves.

The desire was building within Fiona's vitals. It filled her to the brim. Linda knew that waves of pure pleasure were seizing the darling girl and she would cum in no time. Hence, she went on with sucking her clit, and fucked her with as much force as she could muster.

Fiona yelled for the ultimate lust. Her cunt sucked on Linda's fingers and she reached a mind-blowing climax, instantaneously.

Linda took her fingers out. She held Fiona's thighs, keeping them apart, and proceeded to lick her between them. Fiona closed her eyes and lay idle, letting Linda relish on her taste.

Linda sucked all the cum out of Fiona's twat. Then, she climbed on the border and held her hand out. Fiona took it and she got on her feet. They smiled at each other and their lips met in a passionate kiss.

Linda and Fiona took towels to wipe themselves. They got dressed, left the backyard, and went to the exquisite living room. Linda called Sable and asked her to bring the Cast Contract. The housekeeper returned with the document in a minute.

Fiona read the entire contract. She filled in the blanks with appropriate information, signed on the form, and handed it back to Linda for countersignature.

Linda filed up the contract. Then, she asked her, "How do you feel honey?"

"I'm happy-really happy," Fiona replied.

"I think you are. The contract surely promises you a handsome amount."

"It isn't just the contract, Linda. I had no idea that a woman can share her passion with another."

Linda smiled and said, "She can if she loves her. Some people are misinterpreted as perverts, and I don't believe that lesbians are unacceptable. Women never fail to show their hearts when they are in love with one another. They must not bottle up their desires and preferences. I have always followed them, all my life. That's why, I'm an out lesbian."

"Um-I thought so. The way you pleased me confirms that you love girls," Fiona judged.

"It also confirms that I love you, and I must say-you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met."

"Thank you," Fiona said amiably.

"I loved kissing your lips, sucking your tits, and eating your cunt," Linda went on. "I can still feel it on my mouth and I want to eat it again. What will you say if I take you to my bedroom and have another go?"

Linda's question bemused Fiona, but she decided to comply with her.

In the bedroom, Linda stripped Fiona and led her abed. After that, she began the erotic tour of her voluptuous body. She kissed her from head to toe, rolled her over, and went on with kissing up her entire backside.

Linda hanged around her ass-cheeks, licking and kissing them. Then, she turned Fiona on her back again. She sucked her tits and went down on her. Consequently, Fiona got wet in a while.

Linda pointed her fingers at Fiona's pussy and entered her easily. She proceeded to fuck her with the same vehemence. Fiona went delirious and her body convulsed to the gratification. She came twice for an ardent manual service. Totally exhausted but content for the night, they cuddled up and slept together.

The next morning, Fiona left for her home. 'Linda was right. The lady luck is still favoring me,' she thought cheerfully.

After six months, Safemme Studios released Tasty Melons, Tasty Tarts. It was a hit. Most critics advocated the fifth and last scene. It featured Fiona with none other than Linda Perkins-the producer and director of the movie.

12