Tasty Onions

Story Info
Brother and sister have an episode in the kitchen.
1.3k words
3.8
112k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoIsay
SoIsay
5 Followers

Sautéing onions is a skill requiring the exact amount of caramelization to be reached just as the slices of onion reach their desired tenderness. It requires the right cut, the right amount of heat, and most of all, the concert of timing.

So, it was with some trepidation that immediately upon dishing the cut onions into the preheated pan of melted butter I heard the front door open and close and my sister Cloe's steps clomping up the stairs to our shared apartment.

And then Cloe's cheerful voice booming in from the kitchen doorway. "Hi! I need sex!"

I turned to look at my sister, still bundled in boots and Winter woolens, a girlie stocking hat atop her head and nose and cheeks red-rosy from the snowy cold outside. "Hey, Sis. I just started a batch of onions; we're having Mexican tonight."

"Ole!" she cheered as she crossed the large kitchen, leaving scattered melting snow from her cleated boots on the tiles as she came towards me. "Mexican later. I want sex now."

My whole body stiffened in shock as she reached her icy sleeved arms around me from behind and deftly undid my belt, snap and zipper.

"Hey!" I protested loudly, spatula in hand, trying to fight her off with my other hand and elbow.

For a tiniest moment I thought I'd successfully warded her off, only to realize too late what her plan was. My jeans, having been completely loosened in front allowed Cloe to pull them out from the back.

With one skilled motion she dove her cold hand and coat-sleeved arm down inside my shorts and wrapped her icy fingers tightly around my balls. And then she heaved forcefully, yanking my balls downward in her iron grip.

"Fuck!" I yelled, my knees buckling to help ease the pain.

"Now you're talking!" Cloe teased. "I want your dick and I want it now! Actually, it's my dick. You told me I could have it any time I wanted it. So it's mine; and I want it now. I want my dick, dear brother. Give it to me!" She yanked down harder still.

"Ow!" I considered fending her off with the spatula but reason dictated that I was in no position to even argue. "Cloe, I have to finish the onions or they'll be ruined. Can't it wait just a a little?"

Reaching her other hand around in front of me she cupped her hand over the head of my dick, which was poking up out of my underwear. "There's nothing little and waiting about this," she said. "It's ready to warm me up on the inside. Come on, Bro. I really want it.

She was right about one thing, while my balls ached numbly, my cock had become rock-hard to her touch. Stirring the onions to prevent them burning I pleaded, "Can't you just suck on it until I'm done here?"

Thankfully I felt her release her grip on me. While the pain didn't instantly go away, at least I could stand somewhat normally again. "Okay", she said. "But I'm only going to suck your balls until you're ready to fuck me."

I heard swishing of fabrics as he shucked off her Winter coat and a sweater; then saw a blouse and a bra go sailing across to the kitchen table. I looked down to my side to see the bulk was now gone; my slender sister, bare-breasting her pert titties, nipples erect, looking back at me.

I turned back to attend to my onions as Cloe worked with me to remove my jeans and underwear. I was also glad for the brief respite, a chance for my aching nuts to to rest a moment.

"Spread your legs apart, Bro," Cloe told me, slapping them softly with her still icy hands. I spread my legs apart as much as I dared while still being able to manage grilling the onions. I felt my sister slide in between my legs, her back against the stove and her face in my crotch. "God those smell good," she said.

"The onions?"

"No silly, your balls."

I sort of knew what to expect. Sort of. Cloe in her many moods was capable of loving tenderness and exotic teases. Sometimes we'd be on the couch together, watching the television while she gingerly kissed and licked my dick and balls with her tongue, gently sucking and caressing them with her lips, sometimes for over an hour. I knew that this was not going to be one of those times.

I felt Cloe briefly suck my left nut into her warm mouth, and then do the same with the right. Then I again felt her icy hand hold them tightly together while she sucked both balls into her mouth.

Once more my knees wanted to buckle from the pain. "Fuck! Go easy on my, Sis! That really hurts a lot!" In response she ceased pulling and pressed her head harder into my crotch. I could now feel her tongue licking over my balls. She began making loud slurping sucking noises while breathing hard from her nose. Still the agony of it rose up through my groin.

And then the phone rang. It wasn't far off, maybe five feet away on the counter top. But the onions still weren't done and my sister was locked between my legs with my balls crammed inside her mouth while she aggressively sucked, licked, slurped and snorted juicily on them.

"It's Mom," I said, reading from the Caller ID.

Cloe pulled her slobbery mouth off my balls to answer, "Tell her I'm busy," she said.

Before she could slurp my tender genitals back into her mouth I quickly sidled sideways enough and grabbed the remote telephone.

"Hi, Mom," I said.

"Hi, Son," I heard over the phone. "Is your sister around?"

I smiled. "Oh, she's definitely around me here somewhere," I replied. "I heard her say she was busy. Want me to find her for you?"

""Sure, I'll wait." I pressed the mute button and watched Cloe stand up beside me. She did not look happy.

"I hit the mute," I told her.

Cloe frowned at me..., and then smiled weirdly. "Oh, you're going to pay for this," she said, and reached for the phone.

I saw her press the speaker phone button, then set the phone on the counter next to the stove. "One moment, Mom, while I get do my pants."

"Oh, sorry. Did I catch you in the restroom, Darling?" Mom called back at her, unknowing that Cloe was in fact busily removing here boots and pants, including her thong panties rather than doing them up.

Now, completely naked except for still wearing a pair of colorfully stripped heavy WInter socks, Cloe hopped backwards onto the counter and pulled her legs up so her feet were spread flat, angled towards her sides. She grabbed up the phone and switched to "talk" with one hand, while she looked at me and pointed to her spread cunt with her other hand.

"Hi, Mom. I can talk now. What's up? She smiled at me, her hand pointing invitingly.

The onions were nearly done now. I convinced myself that if I turned them down a little I could multitask.

Cloe's silky thighs closed over my ears so I could barely hear the phone conversation that ensued. I probed with my tongue and lips, slurping up my sister's strong flowing cunt juices. I didn't care if I made too much noise as I became lost in my task, licking and nibbling on her tender wet parts, my whole face drenched with her while drinking her in.

Cloe released her thighs from over my ears. "Mom's off the phone now and your onions are totally fucking ruined. Would you screw please me now, Brother Dear?"

She knew I'd agree. Cloe always gets her (dick) way.

SoIsay
SoIsay
5 Followers