Tasty When Wet

Story Info
Girl experiences girl in locker room shower.
736 words
3.56
121.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wetlips
Wetlips
2 Followers

I'd had thoughts about lesbian relationships before but had never acted on them. It was after a basket ball game and most everyone had cleared out of the locker room. All that was left was Carrie and I.

I stepped into the shower looking at her hard body. I had just got all lathered up washing my hair when I felt her brush against me I just thought she was getting out. The next thing I knew I felt her hands cupping my breasts. I was shocked at first but liked it. She ran her fingers over my nipples and started kissing my neck gently sucking on it sending shivers through my body. I turned around and faced her looking into her blue eyes she moved closer to me and pressed her lips against mine. We kissed long and passionately her tongue slipping between my lips I ran my hands over her body.

She moved down my body kissing my neck and then down to my breasts she began to suck on my nipples teasing them with her tongue flicking them back and forth. The bar in her tongue running across them. Her hand moved down my body sliding it between my thighs I parted my legs a little so she could have better access to my dripping clean shaven pussy. It felt so good I had never felt anything like it before. She moved down farther kissing my stomach and running her tongue over my navel as I ran my fingers through her hair.

She kissed where my pubic hair would be she kissed the insides of my thighs as she slipped a finger in and out of my pussy and rubbing my clit with her thumb. She moved back up my thighs and slowly started to run her tongue over my wet lips continuing to my clit with her fingers. I felt her tongue slide between my lips I fell back against the shower wall as her tongue worked inside me. She started to lick and suck on my clit as I felt the orgasm cumming close.

A couple of her fingers slipped back inside me as I slid down to the floor or the shower trying to keep from screaming from the pleasure she was giving me. She sucked and nibbled gently on my clit while her fingers worked in and out of my wet box. I reached down and ran my fingers through her long blond hair. Gripping it tightly between my fingers pulling her close to my pussy I couldn't hold out any longer I started moaning as the orgasm moved trough my body her tongue lapping up every drop of my sweet nectar I let go of her hair and my arms fell at my side. She raised her head looking into my eyes as she moved back up to my lips and kissed me again. I could taste me when she slipped her tongue between my lips I gently sucked on her tongue as we kissed.

It was the most incredible experience of my life and now it was my turn to do the same for her. Though I had never been down on another woman I had experimented a little when I was very young with one of my friends and when I say young I mean young. Now it was my time to feel everything I had wanted for so long. I rolled her over getting on top of her kissing her neck and between her breasts I took one of her nipples in my mouth sucking on it gently and flicking it back and forth with my tongue. Running my hand down her body and over her thigh. Then running my fingers over her smooth wet lips I kissed my way down her body she.

Tasted so good I just started to go down on her when I her a voice behind me say what are you 2 doing I turned around to see another member of the basketball team standing at the entrance to the shower. A friend of ours had wondered what was taking us so long, and she found.

Carrie and I got up and grabbed towels and got her calmed down and she agreed not to tell anyone about the two of us. This was just the beginning of our sexual antics. Damn am I happy that it happened when it did.

Wetlips
Wetlips
2 Followers