Tattoo

Story Info
Brenda gets a tattoo and a lot more.
7.9k words
4.49
81.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,423 Followers

Brenda took another pull from her wine cooler, emptying it completely as the sun slipped lower towards the horizon, just beginning to paint the sky with an orangish glow over the ocean. It was her sixth, and she was beginning to feel next to no pain at all.

Dan pulled another from the toss-away cooler beside them and twisted the top before handing it to her with a goofy grin.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" Brenda giggled, tossing her thick, shiny black curls over her creamy shoulder. Her gorgeous brown doe eyes danced at him playfully. A perfect set of white teeth gleamed behind her luscious pouty lips.

Then Dan's eyes dropped to her chest.

An immaculate set off ebony, sweat-glistened e cups, packed into a too-tight emerald, one-piece bathing suit teased his gaze. They jiggled and bounced with her laughter as he followed the stark line of her cleavage into the top of her suit. The stark outlines of her dark aureole beneath the stretchy, thin material thrilled him.

"Are you looking at my boobs again Dan?" Brenda teased.

Chagrinned, Dan looked away as his face went red. He was always looking at her boobs, but she'd never called him out on it before.

Returning to her smiling face, but not before a last cursory glance at her breasts...Dan noticed that her nipples had thickened, stiffening and swelling under her suit, and couldn't remember if they'd been that way before or if he was seeing things...he smiled sheepishly, unsure of what to say exactly.

Her smile penetrated him; she was so beautiful that it really was nearly unbearable.

Twirling a long, dark finger through her glistening curls, Brenda giggled at him.

"Did you know..." she began, gazing dreamy at him, you're so cute when you're embarrassed Dan," she said.

Freshly embarrassed, Dan looked away and crossed his legs, stretching them out on the small stool in front of him to hide his burgeoning bulge.

His legs were thickly haired and muscular. His skin was the color of the midday sun tinted by a touch of sunburn. Dan was about as white as they come.

"Are you okay hun?" Brenda asked, pulling a curl to her shoulder before releasing it and allowing it to snap back in place with a bounce.

Dan's crotch swelled uncomfortable and he shifted.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he smiled at her. But according to his crotch, things weren't business as usual.

Brenda watched him a moment longer, noticing his condition, taking pleasure in it.

"So what do you want to do next?" Dan said, trying to change the subject.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" Brenda answered pleasantly, letting him off of the hook.

They'd spent the day together hanging out at the beach. Since early afternoon, wine coolers had been the main staple. Now, as the swollen sun neared the horizon, they were both pretty well lubricated...although Brenda wavered more towards the drunken end of the scale.

"We could go for a walk on the strip. Maybe find something to eat or something?" Dan offered sounding offhand.

Brenda cocked her head to the side as if weighing the option, then cast her gaze downwards and studied the vast expanse of bare brown flesh at the tops of her Brobdingnagian boobs. Dan noticed again how incredibly beautiful she was.

In fact, as the alcohol fogged his brain, he viewed her in a sexual way. Brenda dripped sex. She was gorgeous and mature; her body was exciting. While it went without saying that her breasts were magnificent, her figure was classic hourglass. But at that moment, it was her bare thighs, athletic and the color of bronzed chocolate that drew his attention again and again.

He wondered if she shaved her vagina...no...he thought again. Not vagina...pussy. He wondered if he shaved her pussy. He said it again in his mind, thrilling at it. Her hot, wet pussy. Her hot, wet...black...fucking pussy.

Dan's cock throbbed.

"idea..." Brenda said.

Her words broke his reverie as confusion knotted his brow.

"I said that sounds like a good idea..." Brenda said again, smiling at Dan's apparent predicament.

In a move destined to raise eyebrows and erection, she placed her tongue on the inside rim of the bottle neck and swirled it, licking up the sweet sugar sticking to it, as she glanced at him from beneath her bangs.

Dan's cock jumped and he winced slightly from the pressure of his leg over it.

Brenda laughed but gave no direct indication of whether she knew the exact reason for Dan's discomfort.

"You ready?" she said, shifting to seriousness.

"Oh yeah, just a minute" Dan said, pretending to read the label on the empty bottle in his hand. Holding it to his face, he read the ingredients out loud as if looking for something in particular. He was in fact, stalling for time to allow his erection to subside.

"Wow! Look at all the damn sugar in these things!" he exclaimed in mock indignation. Brenda stared at him with what could be described as a funny look, then giggled.

"NOW you're worried about that? After slugging...what...six or seven of 'em?" He worlds slurred ever so slightly at the end.

"C'mon Mr. health nut," she joked, slipping into her sandals and rising. Standing before him, he noticed once more how big her breasts were in her swimsuit...and looked away. His erection was subsiding finally and he didn't need it popping up again.

Rising, he joined her and slipped on his own sandals. His baggy shorts were loose enough to cover his still softening member, luckily.

But standing next to him in her hot, form hugging one-piece, he though Brenda looked like a goddess.

As they made their way through the beach lounges towards the street, she pulled slightly ahead of him, allowing a delicious view of her inescapable, luscious rear. A fact that he had nothing against. Her dark butt cheeks played peek-a-boo with the line of her suit, threatening to cause another rise at any second.

Once they'd made their way through the lounges, the turned left on the sidewalk and walked side by side.

It was a beautiful early evening. The air was still hot and the weekend strip was crowded with tourists and beach goers spending their money in the trinket shops lining either side of the street for blocks.

Walking next to Brenda, Dan stole quick glances at breasts as they moved and swayed. It was funny he thought. They'd known each other for about two months. Brenda had moved to Virginia from Colorado to take a position in his firm. They worked in adjacent offices and had somehow had become quasi-friends at work.

Dan had offered to show her around town on the weekends and some evenings. Thus far, they'd been to the museum and the small shopping district. Dan had never really been interested in women of color. Not that he was racist or anything like that. It was just something that hadn't managed to enter into his world...before Brenda.

In the two months since their meeting, Dan found himself noticing her more and more at work. She dressed conservatively, but she had a pension for skirts. He liked to admire her hot, nylon encased legs at the office. Normally, she wore a button-up blouse. Her breasts were obviously huge, even beneath her work attire. But today had been the first time he'd seen her in a bathing suit and he'd been quite surprised at how big they really were. The rest of her was no laughing matter either. Over and over during the afternoon, he'd caught himself trying to picture her naked.

They stopped at a hot dog vendor on the corner and ordered two Coney Island's with the works and two sodas. Dan paid for their dinner and they sat on a bench to watch the people while they ate. He couldn't help noticing the looks coming from the men along the strip in Brenda's direction. He couldn't blame them. She was hot, they gorging on the sexy ebony milf in the bathing suit next to him.

"This is so nice Dan," Brenda remarked, popping the last bit of hot dog into her mouth. God, Dan thought, she even ate sensually.

"Yes it is nice," he agreed genuinely enjoying her company.

"So what now?" she said as her pretty eyes bored into his.

"Uhm..." Dan struggled for an idea.

Suddenly, Brenda giggled, then broke into a loud fit of laughter, grabbing at her midsection.

Dan waited, puzzled for an explanation.

As her giggles subsided, she pointed across the street.

"I wanna tattoo," she said as the giggles resurfaced.

Dan was shocked.

"A tattoo?" he said incredulous. That was the last thing that would have occurred to him.

"Yah!" she went on with growing enthusiasm. "I've always wanted one!"

"Are you drunk Brenda?" Dan stated, still surprised.

"Well...yeah...kinda," she smiled slyly at him. "But isn't that when you're supposed to get a tattoo?"

Her logic was impeccable. Nodding his agreement, Dan had to admit that being drunk was usually the time to get a tattoo.

"Well, uh...I guess...if you want," he said.

"I think I might need another wine cooler first though...or two," Brenda giggled, half joking, but half serious.

"Wine coolers then," he said rising. She was already pretty smackered he thought, but is she wanted more, who was he to argue? He hoped that drunk Brenda might mean a naked Brenda later on.

"I'll be right back," he said and walked the few paces to the liquor store behind them to the right. His interest was seriously piqued now. He wanted to see where this went.

Several minutes later he returned with four ice-cold wine coolers. Twisting the cap on one of them he handed it to her. After opening his own, they clinked bottles and lifted them to drink.

"Are we allowed to drink on the street?" Brenda asked, wiping her mouth.

"I dunno," Dan said chuckling. "Guess we'll find out." The booze was really hitting him now, and he was out to get the gorgeous sexy woman next to him as drunk as possible.

The first wine coolers passed without incident and Dan popped the second ones. It was obvious that Brenda was way past tipsy.

"Dan man," she said, then broke into giggles at her own humor. "You are so much fun." She ended with a smile that tugged at his crotch.

"I think," she began but it came out sounding more like "Ith think." "I think I'm ready for my tattoo." She declared finally, setting her empty down on the bench triumphantly. "You have managed to get me drunk Mr. Dan" she sort of half slurred, "are you ready for that?"

"Bring it," Dan laughed loudly, nearly as drunk as she was.

Rising, they made their way across the street to the tattoo parlor that Brenda had indicated to earlier.

She was a bit unsteady at one point and grabbed onto Dan's shoulder as she tripped and fell into him...pressing her breasts into his arm. He thought they felt like big, soft, heavenly pillows and his cock responded.

"Oops...sorry Danny," she giggled, righting herself again.

At the door of the parlor, Dan pushed it open and they went inside. Instantly the ac hit them. It felt like they had just walked into a freezer and Dan noticed Brenda's nipples stiffen until they pointed straight out and away from her breasts.

He was surprised at their size and thickness, but Brenda seemed unfazed. In fact, he observed that she hadn't even seemed to notice.

Instantly, the two young guys behind the desk looked up, their eyes returning to Brenda after dismissing Dan.

"Hi," they said in turn, more at her breasts.

Brenda was obviously feeling no pain at all as she smiled at them.

"I wanna tattoo," she stated flatly.

"Well, you're in the right place," one of the young men, apparently the owner said, coming around the counter.

"We have some really cool stuff right here," he continued, pointing to the drawings hanging on the front of the counter.

The young man's eyes followed her and he stared openly at her cleavage as she bent to inspect the drawings. Her breasts hung in front of her, swinging slightly with her movements as her thick nipples pressed through the front of her swimsuit.

Dan felt like an outsider.

The young men had almost completely ignored him to that point, but he couldn't blame them. After all, the way the bottom of her suit rode up as she bent over, revealing a horny snatch of round ass cheek would be enough to make any man run into a wall.

As he watched her move, Dan's cock thickened again.

Doubtless, the young men were already sporting erections.

"I like this one," Brenda said, pointing at a medium sized rose on the front of the counter.

Taking from it spot, the young man tore his eyes from her breasts and presented it. "This one's really cool," he said. "I think it would look awesome on you."

His associate behind the counter agreed.

"What do you think Dan?" she asked, searching his face earnestly for his opinion.

"I like it Brenda," Dan smiled. What else should he have said?

"Okay, I want that one then," Brenda returned, smiling drunkenly at the young man whose eyes had long since returned to her breasts.

"Follow me," he smiled, leading Brenda and Dan around the counter to the room where the art took place.

The room was smallish, with a window facing the main shop area on one wall. Basically, customers entering the shop could see the work taking place in the room behind the counter. Sparsely furnished, it contained a workbench, a table and stool, and a chair for a third person to sit in.

"Where do you want it?" the young man asked Brenda as he prepared the workbench.

"Uhm...right here," Brenda, pointing to her left butt cheek, just below the top of it.

"Okay," the young man smiled. "Uh, that's going to be kind of problematic though," he said.

"Why?" Brenda asked.

"Well, you're wearing a one-piece bathing suit," he stated flatly.

In her drunken state, his meaning didn't register on Brenda.

"So?" she said.

"Okay, then," the young man said, breaking into a grin, "whatever the customer wants."

As he prepared the stencil, he looked and Dan and smiled. Dan smiled back out of politeness.

"Ready?" he said, approaching Brenda, who nodded.

"Take down your swimsuit please," he said.

Brenda looked shocked.

"Take down my swimsuit?" she started before it dawned on her. She was wearing a one-piece, which meant she would have to take it all the way down to where she wanted the tattoo. She would have to be practically naked.

"Well, I..." she started then stopped. Dan noticed her nipples visibly stiffen again.

"What's the problem?" the young man said.

"I...I didn't realize..."

The young man waited.

"You wanna change the location?" he offered sounding somewhat disappointed.

Brenda looked at Dan. Dan shrugged.

"Well, no I kinda want it there..." she said, thinking it over.

The room fell silent as the young man waited for her decision.

"Tell ya what," he said nicely, I gotta go take care of something up front and be back in a minute while you reconsider it.

With that he was gone.

Dan saw him talking to the other young man up front at the counter through the window.

"Dan," Brenda said, "what should I do? I don't want to get naked...but..." then she stopped. Slyly, she smiled, then winked at him.

"But you would like that wouldn't you?" she teased, giggling.

Dan's cock felt like hot iron. Had she really just teased him about getting naked?

"Wanna see me naked?" she teased again, sticking her tongue out at him.

"I..I.. that is..." Dan stumbled as he processed her words. His cock throbbed between his legs at the prospect.

Just then the young man returned.

"I want it where I said," Brenda announced, reaching for the shoulder straps of her suit.

As Dan and the young man watched, fascinated, Brenda slipped first one strap off of her bare shoulder, then the other.

With her back towards them, she grasped the edges of her suit around her breasts and pushed, lowering it slowly.

Dan shifted in his seat, adjusting his crotch. He could hardly believe what he was seeing. But inch by inch, as Brenda lowered her suit, revealing more and more of her gorgeous sexy ebony body to him, his cock pounded and ached, threatening to burst.

With her suit around her waist and her back facing them, she turned to look over her shoulder at them. Dan could only imagine what her now bared breasts must look like and he wished he could see them.

"Is this enough?" she asked coyly at the young man.

"Uh...uhm...no," he answered flatly.

Giggling a bit, she pushed her suit lower, slowly, over the tops of her butt cheeks. She was now standing totally nude from the waist up with her butt nearly bared to the men. The rounded sides of her bare tits were visible from behind her.

In her intoxication, Brenda seemed totally unaware that she was totally exposed to the front of the shop through the window on the wall.

"Uhm, ah...I guess that'll do," the young man said, stumbling a bit at her practically naked backside.

Turning her head over her shoulder again, she smiled at Dan.

Dan smiled back nervously and looked quickly away. His cock hurt. He wanted to touch it. He wanted to look at her and jack off...he wanted to gorge on her naked ebony body...he wanted to see her big naked titties and the spot between her thigh as he stroked at her. He imagined what she must look like and nearly grabbed at himself watching her finger her hot, horny pussy in his mind.

As the young man pulled up the stool and sat down his face was level with her nearly bare rear.

"Wait," Brenda said suddenly as the young man prepared to place the stencil. "I changed my mind."

The young man's face seemed to drop.

"I want it here," she said.

Turning slowly, she faced the two men in the room. Her large, exposed, chocolate colored tits suddenly became the center of attention. Her nipples, thick, and darker than the rest of her skin were hard and pointed, standing away from breasts. Her entire dollar-sized aureole swelled with excitement before Dan and the young man's eyes unbelieving eyes.

Tugging at the edge of her suit again, she pushed it down even further until her neatly trimmed patch of curly pubic hair peeked over the top of it.

Dan gasped audibly while the tattoo artist sat glued to his spot, stencil in hand.

Lowering her suit a bit more, just below her crotch, Brenda exposed her smooth bare vagina to the room.

"Right here," she pointed to the area just to the left of it on her fleshy inner thigh.

Then pushing her suit to her knees, she allowed it drop to her feet and stepped out of it, and her sandals, leaving them useless on the floor in front of her.

Dan swallowed hard and shifted his throbbing cock which now formed an obvious tent in the front of his shorts. He could barely believe that Brenda, his beautiful coworker and new friend was standing in front of him, the tattoo artist, and another couple who had entered the shop and were gaping at her through the window. He saw every inch of her naked tits and the hot bare pussy he'd been fantasizing about.

"Well?" Brenda said at the tattoo guy.

"Uh, oh yeah, okay," he answered coming back to reality. "Sit on the table please."

Leaving her suit on the floor, Brenda placed her arms behind her, hands flat on the table and pushed herself up until she was sitting on it facing them. Her breasts hung in front of her, nipples turned upwards.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Uhm, spread your legs a bit more," the young man answered. His voice sound shaky. Scooting closer, he placed the stencil on her inner thigh where she had indicated, his face merely inches from her naked pussy as he bent to work.

Brenda grinned and winked at Dan while the guy marked her skin with the stencil.

Through the window, the couple watched intently, still gawking at the hot, naked, large breasted black woman on the table.

"Okay I uh...that's done," the young man stumbled, pressing the stencil into Brenda's inner thigh before his shaky hands allowed it to drop to the floor. Brenda giggled at that.

Naked1
Naked1
1,423 Followers