Tattooing Ruby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WickedOne
WickedOne
38 Followers

His fingers dance over her flesh, his cock driving into her, stoking her passion even further. She whimpers, her body responding hotly, seeming to burn under his touch. Vigorously she rides him, slamming his throbbing cock deeper into her pussy. He can feel his balls tighten as he grabs her hips, growling & thrusting up with all his strength. She pauses long enough to feel the first spurt of his cum splattering the walls of her pussy. Sliding his hand between them, finding her clit, working it with his fingers. His eyes hovering between her & the reflection of her. Moving his hips as she continues to ride him, her breath coming in tattered gasps. Her pussy clenches around his cock, milking the remaining spray of semen as she nears her orgasm.

A thin line of smoke spiraling up from phoenix on her back catches his eye. She moans as her body clenches, muscles quaking as her senses reach the ultimate cliff. Instinctively he teases her clit vigorously even as he becomes aware of the searing heat of her pussy. Before his eyes the tail of the fiery bird glows white-hot before turning into an ashen black. He blinks looking at the tribal design he tattooed earlier, the reflection suddenly clear. "Reborn in ashes ~ Perish in flames." He breathes. The entire birthmark ominously incandescent as she impales herself one last time on his cock. Her breath a steamy cloud as she screams her climax, his skin scalding everywhere she touches him. Throwing her head back, her hair touching the glowing phoenix, catching fire like a candlewick.

"Ruby," he groans, looking up into her face, a halo of flames licking around her temples. Tilting her face to him, her eyes blazing, tears sizzling before they can leave her eyes.

"You should have listened," she whimpers leaning down to catch his mouth with hers.

"No," he croaks before she descends on him. Her lips seal to his, the tender flesh broiling from her heat. Tears pouring from his eyes, his torturous wailing passes into her lungs. Her burning tongue delves into his mouth, cauterizing the moist recesses. Flames erupt from her back, quickly wrapping around the pair like a shroud. His voice fading as his skin burns away, nerves short circuiting his brain, his body boiling in its own fluids. Dave's vision goes black as his eyes melt in their sockets, the smell of his own flesh cooking curdles in his lungs. The blaze radiates from the charring couple, quickly engulfing the entire shop.

The fire hisses loudly, somewhere through the noise he hears Ruby crying, "I'm sorry," His final breath wheezes from his gaping jaw, mixing with the smoke filled room. Ruby's own whimpers fading into the crackle & pops of the incinerating building.

~~~~~~~~

"Whoa," the helmeted figure says, his voice crackling with static from the internal microphone, "It's like he just sat there an burned."

"Yeah," the other answers, looking around "I think the fire's out now.. the buildings a total loss though."

"Shit!" The man gasps, gawking at the pile of cinders before him. Tiny legs kick from the ashes, the second man stooping to brush away gray-black soot. A little hand reaches up to catch his finger & he quickly scoops up the pink bundle of flesh. Both men emerge through the over spray of water, astonished with their discovery. Depositing the infant in the back of the nearest ambulance they both mill about listening to the EMTs. The woman pokes her head out & looks at the men, "Where'd you find her?"

"Seemed like the center of the fire." He answered, his partner nodding in agreement.

"That's not possible," she says frowning, the door swinging open.

"That's where she was," he insists gesturing to the child, "At the feet of the man's body."

The blanket falls off her small shoulder, exposing a pink mark resembling a bird with out stretched wings. She picks up the baby, covering her back up. Looking at her for a long moment she sighs, "I guess you've just been reborn little one."

WickedOne
WickedOne
38 Followers
12