Tatum's Temperament

Story Info
His teasing fiance is way too nice to his stepdad!
2.3k words
3.23
10.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand why you have to be such a tool about this, Pearson." Tatum said dismissively, as she checked her lipstick in the big mirror.

"I mean, I love it that your mom invited me to come to the Hamptons, this cottage is great. It's nice, the weather is good, but you're so controlling."

Tatum toyed with an ash blonde curl as it swirled about her neck.

"Tatum, it's not that I'm trying to be controlling, but you walk around on the beach topless, and I don't like all these guys looking at you."

Pearson tried not to pout, he was pudgy enough, and Tatum had told him more than once that when he sulked he looked like a toddler.

Tatum snorted. "You are such a child, Pearson. You know, in France, everyone walks on the beach topless. It's so natural. I haven't heard any complaints from the um, residents here." Tatum giggled.

Pearson tried not to get upset. "Tatum, you let one guy touch your tits. He made some vulgar comment about your-your um--"

"My areolas. Yes. They have a gorgeous tangerine hue, he said. He's a photographer's agent."

"No he's not." Pearson couldn't believe Tatum fell for such nonsense.

Tatum flipped down her bikini top and fondled a nipple. "You don't think so?"

Pearson tried not to let his mouth water. "Yes, you have a beautiful um, rack. I-I want to kiss them--"

Tatum pulled her bikini top up again.

"Don't be gross. Why do you have to ruin a nice conversation? Last night when your stepfather was being so nice, you got rude like you OWNED me."

"You let Malvern rub oil on your tits! I was--that old pervert--"

"Your stepdad took a course in massage."

"On YouTube. That's an instructional video. And it was for rubbing my mom's feet, not playing with your breasts, Tatum."

Pearson was trying hard not to sound prissy.

Mother went to bed way too early, the sea air got to her, and then his hippie pervert stepdad smoked weed with Tatum, and talked her into this, and Pearson had just fumed.

Malvern had run his grotesque fingers up and down Tatum's big tits, and smeared Lubriderm all over them.

The massage had gone on so long that Pearson had gone to bed, after they'd ignored his stomping around.

God knows what had happened after he'd gone to bed!

Right before he'd fallen asleep Pearson had heard the car door slam and they'd driven out for ice cream or something, but Tatum hadn't come to bed until about two in the morning.

A couple of nights ago, when Pearson's sunburn had been bad and he was a bit incommunicado, his younger brothers had taken Tatum out for drinks, and Putnam and Pipkin had returned his fiancé with mussed hair and unbuttoned top...

But Malvern was so much more dangerous.

Pearson tried again to explain to Tatum.

"My brother Prentiss told me that he thinks Malvern's a bum, and has plans to destroy the family."

"Prentiss is locked away in Buttermilk Falls Neuropsychiatric."

"You know, schizophrenics are very perceptive."

"You're a racist. That's why you don't like your stepfather."

"It's ridiculous. Mummy was in a funk after Dad left her for that bimbo, and she met Malvern in a Continuing Education Course that she was teaching at the State Prison..."

"That's a beautiful story."

"No, no it isn't, and then she marries a black-a man she has nothing in common with after he's paroled, my mother, whose ancestors came over on the Mayflower."

"It's wonderful that she has found love with a man at her age, and he's--Malvern isn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but he's well hung, you know."

"Because he showed it to you."

"I almost finished nursing school in 2015. It's of medical interest."

"And you and Malvern make these rude jokes, about private stuff."

"Oh, you mean the-the-" Tatum began giggling.

"Yeah, this morning, you told Malvern and my mom that you spank me when I'm bad, and if I kept up with my pissy mood, I'd get it."

"Yeah, and then your mom said she used to take your pants down and spank you and it did you good. God that was hilarious."

Pearson wondered if Mummy or his brothers would also tell Tatum that once, when Pearson had thrown a fit about not being bought a car for his birthday...

Mother had thrashed him with the old reliable razor strop, and then put him in adult diapers for the weekend....

Tatum laughed aloud, and her tits shook, and Pearson gasped again. He was caught between anger, humiliation and pure lust.

"Don't get upset, Pearson. Malvern thinks the whole S&M thing is cute. And I was irritated with you, 'cos you keep waving your little dick at me, and you know we're not supposed to have sex until the wedding."

That was so hard. They'd stopped having sex so that it would be more intense on the wedding night, thanks to a pastoral counselor Tatum had discovered.

"And I am going to give you a good spanking if you keep bitching and moaning about me going topless, or being friendly to your relatives."

"He's not a relative. Malvern's just a fortune-hunting gold digging pervert."

"I was trying to get along with your family."

"Like when I caught you and my best friend getting it on?"

"That was a year ago, when we weren't really um, exclusive yet. You've got to get over yourself, Pearson."

Pearson was now getting sulky, and he hated being this way. His beautiful fiancé was sexually unavailable to him, although she was still giving him blistering bare-bottom spankings when he pissed her off.

And, she'd watch dispassionately as Pearson jerked off on his knees in front of her...in a way, hotter than when she blew him, or they had regular relations.

And, lately Tatum asked Pearson to leave the room when she changed. As if he hadn't seen it before!

But this shit with his stepdad really annoyed Pearson. Tatum seemed more comfortable around Malvern than she was with Pearson, and he'd worked so hard on their relationship.

Tatum saw Pearson's sad look, and went over to where he was sitting on the bed. She sat next to him, and leaned her tawny neck against the Hawaiian shirt covering his wide belly.

"What's wrong, widdle Pearson? Is Pearson mad at Tatum?"

Tatum's long, slim ivory fingers rubbed Pearson's burgeoning crotch, and grabbed the zipper and pulled it down.

The fire-engine red tipped thumb and forefinger pulled Pearson's penis out and rubbed it slightly.

Pearson's penis began getting stiff.

"Your brothers told me that you have always been kind of a whiner, and Putnam says the guys used to strip you down in the locker room and make you suck them off in college."

"Uh, that's a difficult time in my life...bullying..."

Tatum tickled the underside of Pearson's dick and he got rather excited.

"It sounded weird. Putnam said you are way too close to your Mom, and on the night of your prom, your Mummy thought you had a cough, so she made you stay home and she gave you an enema, and had you paint her nails and Putnam went to the prom with your date."

"Putnam always tries to be such a stud, though."

"Honey, your brother Putnam has been in a wheelchair since he was four."

Tatum ran her long nails up and down Pearson's shaft, and he watched it get longer and harder. Oh, why can't we go to bed?

"Your Mom told me that whenever you acted up in college, or your grades went down, she'd put a dress on you and make you jump rope in the front driveway, and then she'd give you an enema...is that why you're so neurotic, Pearson?"

Pearson blanched. He worried that Tatum might continue in this vein, but she switched topics suddenly.

" Look at this tiny pecker. Like a baby chick in the henhouse."

Tatum rubbed the penis faster, and it stiffened to a firm four inches. Sticking out of the open crotch of Pearson's Bermuda shorts, the mushroom head began expanding.

"You know, I grew up on a farm, Pearson, and when a little chick has a red spot on it, or the other chickens even sense it's weak, they peck it to death."

Tatum's sharp nails began poking and flicking Pearson's penis sharply, and he tried to pull away.

"No, no, widdle Pearsie, sit still." Tatum's nails flicked and poked Pearson's penis again and again, harshly.

"B-but it hurts." Pearson said. He sat absolutely still now, and a tear rolled down his chubby cheek.

"I'm so sick of you scolding me, Pearson." Tatum flicked the tip of Pearson's cock, HARD.

"I-I'm sorry."

Tatum's fingers slowed and began gently rubbing the penis, tickling the sensitive underside.

"You get mad when I flirt, you get all pissy with me. That makes me angry, Pearson. 'Member when I was still your secretary and you made a rude remark to the nice mail clerk?"

"Oh, God."

Tatum's fingers pulled the bulging cock further out of the pants, and patted Pearson's back, and obediently, he sat up and the shorts and undershorts came down.

Now Tatum was in her bikini top and skin-tight cut offs, and Pearson, feeling a little ridiculous, was just in his Hawaiian shirt, like Donald Duck on holiday.

Tatum's little white palm grasped Pearson's scrotum, and she began massaging it gently.

"Do you recall that? After J.T. asked you to hire me?"

"God, it was so weird, J.T. is such a normal Rotarian, all that, he used to play golf with my dad, and you had him locked in that creepy thing--"

J.T. would come visit the new secretary at work after he'd asked Pearson to hire her. Tatum was a terrible secretary, couldn't type fast, but she seemed so compelling.

And then J.T. would come by once a month and--oh, it was disgusting--get a little key from Tatum, and then the two of them would go into Pearson's private bathroom, and--

The Iron Maiden, it was called, this thing locked around J.T.'s dick, and unbelievably, he'd beg her to take it off, and then Tatum would stand over him as he jacked off on her Capezios.

Pearson had been invited in once--it was quite a spacious lavatory--and he'd watched this, and seen J.T. licking his disgusting sperm off Tatum's shoes...

And another time, J.T. had dropped by the house, and an African-American bike courier that Pearson saw now and then at the office was there.

And the messenger sodomized J.T. and then made J.T. lick his shit off his penis!

Tatum often used a strap-on dildo on Pearson during their play, but this was really something else, wasn't it?

And then, Tatum had introduced Pearson to her ex-husband Murray, a tough detective on the Buttermilk Falls police force.

Murray actually brought his alimony check to Tatum personally and they went through the same operation with HIS Iron Maiden, which was locked on 28 days a month...

"Earth to Pearson!" Tatum lightly slapped Pearson's cheek.

"I'm sorry, I was thinking about those weird guys, J.T. and Murray."

"That's not relevant to our discussion now."

"Yeah, but Murray was such a tough homicide detective, and he'd dress in drag and prance around before you unlocked--"

"Don't knock it till you've tried it. Anyway, do you remember the Enrico incident?"

"Oh God, the mail boy in our office."

"You and I had just begun dating, illicitly, because we were working together, and I was friendly with Enrico, the mail guy. And you got all pissy, and I didn't like that. "

As Tatum grasped Pearson's ball sack a little harder with her right hand she used her left to push Pearson back so he was lying on the bed.

"Don't you look cute, your tiny little pecker, and it's all shaved down there, I'm so glad I did that. Malvern will be amused.."

Pearson thought about that day in the office. Tatum had not enjoyed her boss/boyfriend's attitude, and she'd slapped Pearson across the face after he'd made a snide, and somewhat racist remark.

And then she'd unzipped Pearson's cock and pulled it and his balls out of his suit, pulled him over to her desk--

And slammed the drawer on his dick, HARD, and then pulled him back out and had him stand, weeping in front of the astonished mail clerk.

Painful and humiliating as that was, she'd looked so hot in her cute little sweater-dress, her tits pushing against the scoop neck.

This had been in winter, but Tatum could do amazing things with snug cold wear.

"Remember? I told you that you that you had a choice.

You could kiss Enrico's feet and leave your cock out of your pants for the rest of the day, which would mean you'd have to stay in your office and miss the Christmas party--"

Tatum's fingers rubbed a little faster.

"Or you could not apologize, and zip up, enjoy the party, but not be allowed to kiss my tits for six weeks, remember that? And the choice you made?"

Pearson became very red.

"Well, your sucky attitude over this weekend--"

Tatum's little palm grabbed Pearson's scrotum and squeezed, hard.

Pearson yelped.

Pearson's mother's voice came from outside the door.

"Are you all right dear?"

"Yes, Mummy. I'm fine. I just stepped on a tack."

"All right."

"As I was saying before your Mumsie tried to rescue you." Tatum went on smoothly, as she loosened her grip on Pearson's bluish-purple testes-

"I told Malvern what a tool you've been, and he says he will come in after dinner and whip your bare ass with the razor strop your parents used to use on you--"

"What? Never--"

"Or, in addition to no screwing, you can't touch my tits, or any part of my body until our wedding night, which is several months from now."

They agreed that Malvern would wait until Mummy went out for Bingo before he brought the strop in to visit.