Tavern Scenes

Story Info
A fallen evil Angel and a skull helm'd man meet in a tavern.
1.5k words
4.2
8.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fallen angel, dressed all in black with the exception of her bust piece, sat at the bar in a tavern. She was bored, downing the last of her wine when a man in a brown hooded cloak sat next to her.

"A glass of blood wine please." He says to the bar keep.

The dark angel turned and smiled to him. "I haven't heard anyone order that drink before, you must have a pretty dark heart to want that drink."

The man turned his face to her, revealing his metallic skull face. "It's my favorite, not just for the villainy in the act of drinking it, but it tastes great too. Looks like you like wine as well."

The woman nodded. "I do, sweet varieties are my favorite though. Hmm..." The angel discided to test the waters, "Have you ever tried to brew your own variety of the blood wine?"

The tavern went quiet for a moment, every good and normal creature looking to them, listening for the metal faced man's reply.

"No." He said simply. "I've honestly never thought about it."

"Hmm, that's a surprise.. Maybe you aren't as fun as I thought you where.." She shifted in her seat, turning away from the man.

He smirked under his helm, and as the keep came back with his drink, he made another order. "A drink for my lady friend here too please of the blood wine."

The bar keep nodded and grabbed the bottle of wine, and poured the angel a drink. She smiled as she heard the liquid poured into her glass. She sat up straight and smiled to the strange man.

"Or maybe you are. Thanks." She took a sip of the forbidden wine, and licked her lips. "It's not bad, I rather like it." The angel says, taking another sip of it."

"So how about we get a room and talk some more? If we continue to converse out here, we'll likely end up attracting a lot of unwanted attention." He suggests, getting out some gold.

The black winged young lady looked over her shoulder, trying to see past her high collar. "I agree.. We're already getting some looks. Lets go." She downed the last of the blood wine, and then placed the glass on the counter. "A full bottle to our room, bar keep." She got out a little money out herself, and left it on the counter. The keep simply handed her a full bottle of blood wine, and she took it with them as they where lead to a room. Once inside, the female sat on the bed, and crossed her legs, the high slit of her skirt revealing most of her legs.

"Now then, where were we?" She smiled. "Where you telling the truth when you said you haven't brewed any of this stuff yourself?" She opened the bottle, and took a swing of it, and handed it off to the stranger.

"Yes, though the thought Has crossed my mind.. I've never tried to, because I simply don't have the knowledge to. I've killed enough opponents in battle to make a few barrels though, I know that."

"Mm.. You fight do you? Well maybe I can help you, if you do something for me.." The angel grinned evilly. "There's a bothersome cleric who keeps trying to attack me, and I'm not strong enough to face him on my own. Perhaps you could help me 'deal' with him. In exchange I will help you turn your victim into wine!"

"Mmm.. That sounds delightfully awful.." He got up from the chair he was sitting in, and came over to the black winged female and lifted the face plate of his helmet, and kissed her forcefully and hotly, his manhood already erect.

The woman moaned and smirked as he pushed her back on the bed. "I'm guessing.. Mmm.. It's a deal then?" She makes out as they kissed with their tongues entwined.

"I'll seal it with my seed.. How does that sound?" He asked, standing for a moment, lowering his face plate again, and started to undo his pants and belt.

She purred as she watched him. "Sounds like a wonderful way to seal a pact amongst villains.." She smirked as the pants fell freely from his waist, a loud clank from his belt and axe.

He climbed on top of her form, and opened her legs, pushing her skirt aside. Before entering her, he rubbed his tip against her wet moist slit, and with his free hand, held her by the throat, her life in his hands. "If you betray me, wicked angel, I will come for you, understand? I will hunt you down, and make you pay with your.. Mm.. Lovely juices.." He says, as she looks meekly to his steel covered skull helm, and the eyes behind it.

She moaned softly, her mind gone with his possession of her throat, completely at his mercy. "Yes.. Yes my lord.. "

"Mm.. Good." With that he released her throat, placing that hand on her shoulder, holding her there as he rammed his shaft hard onto her womanhood.

She moaned and writhed under him. Again and again he thrusted hard into her, moving her form inch by inch with each push. He then pulled out and pressed his tip hard against her swollen clit, rubbing it up and down. She moaned so loud from it, writhing under his form. "Somebody is enjoying herself.." He smirked behind his metal mask, and hit her sensitive clit with his erection, causing her to twitch from the sudden little smack, "On your back, wench." He commanded.

"Y.. yes sir.." She rolled over onto her hands and knees, already breathing heavily.

He smacked her ass with his hand. "That's a good little bitch, you like that, don't you?"

She nodded, and looked over her shoulder to him. "Yes, please, more please.." She begged in a gentle voice.

"Mmm... Someone's looking for a good ass beating.." He squeezed the cheek of her ass, and rubbed his moist cock between her butt cheeks.

She moaned, pressing her backside against his shaft. "Oh yes, sir! Please, please smack my ass again!"

The man, still wearing his helm, smack her ass once more with more vigor, leaving a delightful sting on her cheek. "Again?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes! Yes! Oh please! Another two! Three! Oh, please hit me again!" She rubbed her slit now on his erect penis, up and down, making it wetter and nearly getting the tip inside of her.

"Ooh, you're a hungry little slut, aren't you? Very well.." He lifted his hand, and gave her another swat, and then one more across both cheeks. She moaned as he rubbed her reddened ass, "Now you little whore, I'm going to take you, and use your tight little pussy, and then your tiny ass hole.. Do you think you can handle that?"

She moaned as she felt him rub his rod against her slit again,"Yes! Use me all you want, just fuck me please! Make me cum!"

He chuckled a little before he spread her pussy lips and slammed himself back into her moist womanhood as hard as he could, then again, and once more before grinding against her. "Mm.. that's a good girl.. Grind and writhe those hips.. Please me, serve me.." He then gripped her hair, pulling her head back, and thrusted again, and started to move in and out of her speedily. He leaned down and bit where her neck met her shoulder, only driving her pleasure on even more. The back winged angel moaned louder and louder until suddenly the man pulled out, and then into her back door.

"AH!" She screamed at the sudden over flow of pain. "Out, out, out!"

Which, the man groaned, and did pull out, and rubbed his moist shaft against her back door again.

She soon moaned softly, and pressed back against his rod. "Ok.. Gentler this time.. slowly, and play with me."

He slowly pushed the tip in, and while he did, he reached around, and played with her womanhood.

They both moaned as their pleasure continued, and increased. The man had managed to find her secret g-spot, and was abusing it as her tight walls squeezed his manhood.

"Oh! I'm going to cum!" The black winged angel moaned out, and the man groaned as he pushed into her.

"I am.. too!" With tha she could feel the warmth of his seed as he pulled out, and covered her anus and womanhood in his seed. She was so turned on by this, she instantly lost control, and her juices released on the bed, mixing with his own juices.

"Ooooh!! Mmm...!" She pressed back against the head of his rod, her clit twitching on it, the feeling was strange, but nice as the man finished.

They both collapsed for a few moments, out of breath. He looked at her as she smirked and panted. "That was so... fucking good.."

The still masked man smirked and got up from the bed to get his pants back. She rolled over to face him, her body a delightful mess of fluids. He clipped his belt, and steadied his axe. "This was fun.. we should do this again some time, fallen angel.."

She smirked, "Agreed."