Tavern Wench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arlene took her cue from her because she in her turn stroked the redhead across the back of her skull and said in a silky voice.

-Your whole welfare is now with us, how would you like us to rub your torsos down with a nice refreshing bunch of nettles.

-We could fit a plastic bag around your crutch with sellotape and introduce a few dozen spiders to live in your cavities with you. They would probably find plenty of nooks and crannies to scuttle into.

-Do you like cats? she added -They have lovely rough tongues, if we spread fish paste around your crutches, they will be happy to lick it off for you, giving you a thrill at the same time.

For some reason this quietened their charges down quite a bit.

-It is obvious to me that your are both keen to provoke Arlene and me into giving you a very hard time indeed, well we will have to see what we can come up with.

-You may tell us your names now, Christine said.

-My name is Tara, the redhead said.

-Mistress, she corrected.

-Mistress, she hurriedly added.

Christine looked at the blonde.

-My name is Diana, Mistress.

-This is a big improvement in manners, but they can improve on it yet further. If I am your Mistress, Tara what does that make you?

-I am your slave, Mistress.

-Better, what does that mean that I can do to you?

-Anything you want to do to me my Mistress.

-Suggest something new I can do to you, Tara, get me interested, make a suggestion of what you think I might want to do to you.

-Would you like to beat me?

-No, try again.

-Can I tell you how beautiful you are?

-It wouldn't be very sincere, would it?

-I could tell you how humble I was.

-Yes, do that for me.

- I am not worthy to wash your feet Mistress, I am not important enough for you to waste your own energy on me by beating me. I am very ugly and not deserving of your favours, my skin is coarse and my arse is too fat. My belly is too fat and my tits are too grossly large.

-Good, how would you like me to punish you for your earlier behaviour.

-I need to feel the weight of your displeasure my Mistress. Please bind me tightly to a wooden frame and if you can spare the muscular effort for so unworthy a person, beat me hard across the buttocks with a cane.

-That sounds good, now Diana?

-What shall I tell you my Mistress?

-Tell me how I would like to treat you.

-Would it please you to see an animal fuck me, Mistress.

-You suggested it, maybe you would like this to happen to you.

The blonde blushed.

-Maybe you used to own a large dog which regularly fucked your cunt for you?

Her blush deepened.

-Well yes it would be nice to see you enjoying your favourite perversion, but this time I think I would like to see a pig doing you, how would you like that?

Her eyes widened and she suddenly became short of breath.

-As my Mistress pleases, she whispered.

12