Tavo's Tales - Lee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after 7:00 on Friday night and I was beginning to wonder if Lee had changed her mind when there was a knock on the door and there she was, dressed in a sleek black dress.

'I nearly chickened out,' she explained as she walked in, 'but the thought of disappointing you beat out my fear. And I can't deny the thrill of being the centre of attention. You'll keep me safe, right?'

'On my word,' I said. 'Do nothing you don't want to do. 'Stop' is the only safe word you need. These are all men I trust, and if one gets out of hand the others will intervene. If you call my name, I will come.'

She walked into the living room. Hanging at waist level from the ceiling was the chair; part hammock, part harness and purpose built to make any woman who sat in it flagrantly accessible. The seat was just deep enough to support, the back zippered to enable a horizontal posture and dangling loops offered respite for legs and wrists, depending on preference. It was also fully adjustable, which was why I had invited Lee to arrive before the others. I wanted her as comfortable and accessible as possible.

'Climb on,' I invited.

'Not in this dress,' she replied as she wriggled out of it. She was naked underneath. Stepping in front of it, she spun to face me, grabbed the arm supports and hopped into the seat.

'It's more comfortable than it looks.' She raised a leg and I slipped the loop over it then repeated the process for the other one. Her pussy was visible but adjustments were required to really display her. She slipped her arms into the upper loops then removed them.

'I'd rather have my hands free,' she said. 'Do you want me in the chair from the start, or should I stay dressed until all the guests arrive?'

'What is your preference?' I asked her.

'I'd like to be in the chair as they enter. Half the fun will be seeing their expressions as they notice me.'

'Excellent. By the way, I have decided on how you will be posed for your painting.'

Her eyes lit up. 'How?'

'Not right now,' I said. 'Something to look forward to later. Would you like a drink?'

'Sure. Got any more of that shiraz? And do I need to stay in the chair all night?'

'Of course not. You are free to do whatever you want.'

I poured her drink and took it to her. As she drank, I cupped her pussy with my hand, using two fingers to split her lips while the middle one stroked her clit. She was already wet.

The door buzzer sounded and I answered it.

'You have about three minutes,' I told Lee.

She tossed back her wine and went to the chair. I placed her ankles in the loops.

'Ready?' I asked, and then bent and kissed her clit. 'You look beautiful.'

I left her then and walked to my office, returning with a box which i placed on the coffee table.

'What's in there?'

'Accessories.'

'Like what?' she asked.

Just then the door opened and my close associate Henri entered, followed by two others; Lucas and Jimmy the Blade.

Henri turned towards the kitchen and the Scotch, so Lucas saw her first.

'Whoa! Very nice,' he said over his shoulder.

Jimmy said nothing as he followed Lucas to the chair and Lee, on whose face trepidation wrestled with resolve. The two men split up and stopped one opposite the other, Lee between them. Her eyes were closed.

'Where do you find them?' Henri asked me, three fingers of a single malt older than Lee in his hand. 'Great taste, though.'

'The girl or the Scotch?'

'Both.'

He moved through to the living room and Lee, whose cheeks were flushed, even as her eyes darted between the men on either side of while they toyed with her breasts. She jumped when Henri's fingers touched her inner thigh, held her breath as he slid his hand to her pussy, open and inviting. He poised his hand against her for a moment, then pushed his fingers into her depths and she moaned through gritted teeth.

Others arrived. Nikolai and Volkov; my oldest and closest friend Darius, with his brother Julius in tow. I had considered more, but decided that these were enough if everyone expected some of her attention.

The atmosphere was casual and comfortable. All of these men knew to help themselves to a drink from my well-stocked bar or to cut a line on a mirror sitting on the kitchen island. There was only one rule tonight — no talk of business.

The men circulated around the apartment but returned to Lee like moths to a flame, fondling and fingering her to repeated orgasms. Julius, I think it was, kneeled between her legs and made her scream her pleasure. I turned the music up.

Someone looked in the box on the coffee table. Moments later Lee squealed as a vibrator buzzed against her clit. Another orgasm. And another.

Eventually, I heard her cry 'Stop'. All hands retreated, some of the men taking a step backwards. 'Let me down, please.'

Her legs were released and she sat there for a minute, looking at the men surrounding her, a crooked smile on her face. Her gaze found mine and I held up her glass, refilled. She stood up and walked over, slipped between Nikolai and myself and leaned on the island's counter.

'Had enough?' I asked.

'I'm not sure they like me. They're still all dressed.'

'Every last one of them has told me what a delight you are. Have you let them know to undress? They expect your permission.'

I moved my drink and hers a little way down the counter, then placed my hands on her hips and lifted her onto the counter.

'Lean back.' She did. I pushed her thighs apart and stepped between them. My fingers slid over skin hot and slick. She tilted her hips and I slipped into her.

'What will you do if they disrobe?' I asked, my fingers pumping. 'Will you suck them?'

'Y-yes.'

'Will you fuck them?'

She nodded.

'Permission granted.'

Nikolai was the first to strip. 'Excuse me, boss,' he said. I stepped back and he took my place. He pulled her hips forward and lifted her off the island. He led her to a sofa and bent her over the back, positioned his cock and entered her with a single thrust.

The others watched him. One or two cheered him on. Someone else - either Volkov or Lucas - threw their clothes into a pile. When Nikolai pulled out and came all over her back, another was ready to take his place.

Julius was next. He took his time, stroking slowly while he watched himself. When he pulled out of her, he pressed his cock onto her back without missing a beat and added his cum to her back.

'Time,' I called. I tore some towels from a roll and went to her. I wiped her back then helped her stand. She wobbled slightly.

'Everything ok?'

'Oh, yeah. Need to catch my breath.'

More of the men were naked now, awaiting a turn. I pointed Lee at the chair and ushered her towards it. 'Sit.' I moved to the back and released the zippers, lowering her into a horizontal position; someone else harnessed her legs. Immediately, Lee was surrounded by eager erections.

Jimmy stepped between her thighs and guided himself in; Lucas placed his cock against her mouth and she stretched her lips around his thick shaft. Jimmy's thrusts pushed Lucas deep in her throat and she tilted her head back to accommodate him.

One of her hands brushed Darius then grasped him and pumped; the other hand waved and Henri stepped forward and placed it over himself.

A hum began in her throat, low and pulsing with the rhythm of her swinging. It built into a muffled scream punctuated by waves of shuddering ecstasy. Jimmy withdrew and spit cum across her belly and then Lucas clamped his hands on either side of her head and held her as he came in her throat. Henri moved Lee's hands to her breasts before replacing Jimmy; Darius shrugged, went to her head and the chair resumed its parabolic arcing.

My own hard-on demanded release, so I pulled off my clothes and threw them aside. Volkov stood beside me, stroking himself and watching Lee's body squirm in the chair. Then the two men orgasmed and it was our turn.

Volkov gestured an invitation for me to choose which end of Lee I preferred. I stood in the 'v' of her legs and took in the shiny, swollen pussy that continued to twitch and leak cum. I aimed myself at her shadowed depths and buried my cock in a single, sudden push. I held there for a moment and then slowly withdrew until the tip of my cock was visible. Another hard thrust followed by a long, slow withdrawal. I pumped like this while Volkov enjoyed her mouth and her fingertips tugged her nipples into tight nubs.

Lee orgasmed at the same time as Volkov. I called his name as he stepped back.

'Lift her head and do up the zippers, please.' He did as I asked.

Her eyes were open but languid, her breaths deep and urgent. Her gaze met mine and focussed. 'Hey,' she mumbled. 'It's you.'

I smiled at her and accelerated my pace, splitting her viciously then slowly withdrawing, my eyes never leaving hers. Her muscles tightened and released in kind, her hands reaching to hold my hips. I felt the stirrings of orgasm.

'Ready?' I asked, and she nodded.

We came together, her pussy milking my spasming cock, her cum drenching my crotch and dripping down my balls. I held myself against her while my own breathing settled then released her feet; they splayed awkwardly as she recovered, her arms hanging limply, her gaze on her navel. I retrieved her wine.

She took a long swig and looked about, taking in the naked men around her as if cataloguing them firmly into memory.

Eventually she sat up, her legs set. 'I need to clean up,' she said, and made her way to the bathroom. Some of the men dressed — those with unfinished duties — and prepared to leave.

When Lee returned, she halted in the entrance, looking a little lost . I called her over to where I sat on a sofa. She took a deep breath and made her way to me. I tapped my knee.

'Sit.'

She lowered herself into my lap, her back stiff and her knees clenched.

'I promised to tell you how I plan to pose you for your painting,' I said, my hand separating her thighs. 'I think you'll like it.'

Lee twisted to peer over her shoulder at me, her eyes widening as I cupped her silky pussy and pressed my fingers into her moist folds.

'Nikolai. Volkov. Henri. Lucas.' These were the clothed men. 'Please seat yourselves on the other sofa.' The men obeyed without question. I met Lee's gaze.

'You will lie across their laps,' I told her, 'and allow their hands to wander where they will.' I felt a rush of heat from her.

'I will take photos.' My fingers were suddenly slick. 'Ready?'

A curt nod. She stood and circled the low table, then leaned her body into the waiting hands of my men.

'Someone get my camera,' I said to no one in particular. 'It's on my desk.'

For the next while I followed the scene through the viewfinder, documenting her response to so many hands. I captured the moment she realized two men fingered her simultaneously while others tugged her taught nipples and kneaded her breasts. I recorded her journey to climax, squeezing her thighs together as the stimulation became too much. But it was the careless splay of limbs and the languid cast to her features as she recovered that spoke to me, and caught those moments also.

When she finally pushed herself upright, I took one last frame of her and lowered the camera.

'Perfect,' I said. 'Eager abandon balanced by curious innocence. You are intoxicating. I hope the painting will adequately portray it. Thank you, Lee.'

I stood then and gestured for her to join me at the island, where I refilled her wine and then rested my hand on a neat stack of money and placed it before her.

'The men wanted to express their appreciation,' I continued, 'and their enthusiasm for a return engagement should you ever desire it.'

Lee turned to face the men. 'Thank you all for the most fantastic night of my life.'

I released her then and she left, her dress in one hand and the money in the other. She was the guest of honour when I unveiled her painting, but that's another story.

12