Tawny Ch. 01

Story Info
My daughter's friend didn't know she was at work.
3.1k words
4.43
107.6k
74

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I wanted you to feel sorry for me, I'd tell you that I haven't had a date since my wife left me three years ago. If I really wanted you to feel sorry for me, I'd tell you that we had three kids, now all in their teens. The truth is, Elaine was toxic. Lucie, the middle child, is the only female in the house, and she's the first one to tell you that we're better off without her.

When Lucie was younger, I worried that I'd have to deal with boys coming to see her all the time. The reality is that her female friends are always coming over. I've heard that girls tend to hang out with girls who are at about the same level in looks. Kevin, who's fourteen, was the one who noticed that her friends are almost uniformly attractive. To sum up, I'm a 45-year-old unmarried man who sees a lot of attractive, barely legal women in his house. (Lucie hasn't had her eighteenth birthday yet, but many of her friends have.)

My oldest, Jedd, is away in college. Last Saturday, Kevin was across the state for a band competition, and Lucie was at her part-time job at a fast food place, so I had the house to myself. I decided since it was the first warm day of spring, I'd get the pool ready for summer. I knew the forecast the day before, so I had drained the dirty winter water out overnight. When the pool was half-full, I got the supplies out of the shed. I had just stripped naked and pulled my swim trunks past my ankles when the doorbell rang. "It's open," I yelled.

I heard the door open, and a young woman announced herself. "It's Tawny," she said. What could I do to keep her from seeing anything? First I thought I should just get my trunks up as fast as possible, and then I thought I should close the bedroom door. My indecision led me to get up too fast, and I tripped. I lifted my legs and pulled my trunks up, but not fast enough. I don't think Tawny saw my dick, but she definitely saw my ass. "Sorry!" she yelled, and she went back to the living room. As soon as her back was turned, I got up and pulled my trunks the rest of the way up.

I went into the living room, and she was sitting on the couch. Tawny was born in September, so she's one of the oldest people in Lucie's senior class. She's probably 5'9", and she let her raven hair grow not quite down to her waist over the winter. She doesn't have what you'd call an athletic build, but she was on the girls' softball team in her junior year. (The AA baseball team in our area is bad even by minor-league standards, so we took in a few of Tawny's games together. Kevin didn't take much convincing.) "Lucie's not home," I told her.

"Yeah, I kinda figured that," Tawny said.

"She's at work. Was she expecting you?"

"I thought she was," Tawny said. "We ordered some swimsuits online last week, and she told me they got here yesterday."

"I'm probably treading where I shouldn't, but you and Lucie don't look like you're the same size." Lucie can still shop at the juniors section, while Tawny has curves where you want them and boobs that a plastic surgeon would love to use as a model.

"We're not. We just ordered together to save on shipping."

"I think I know where it is," I told her. I headed to Lucie's room, and Tawny followed me. I saw a gray plastic bag on Lucie's drawer. Within the plastic bag, I could see transparent plastic in front of fabric. I pulled on it to find that there was only one item left. I couldn't make out the exact design, but it was a bright blue bikini.

"That's it," Tawny said. I handed it to her, and she promptly unwrapped it. The top was two triangles. The bottom piece is probably modest by today's standards, but it would have been daring when I was her age.

Neither of us said anything while she held each piece over her body. It wasn't awkward, but I heard the hose running and told her, "I need to see how full the pool is."

I went outside, and the water was not quite to the level I try to keep it. Since I had company, I decided to stop before it went too far, knowing that I could add more later. I had just rolled the hose up when Tawny walked out in her bikini. It wasn't just bright; it was downright shiny, and it tied with strings on the sides. "Is it ready?" she asked.

"Not quite," I told her. "I have to clean up all the gunk that built up over the winter." I picked up the long-handled net and explained, "That's what this is for."

"That's too bad," Tawny said. "It's a good day for a swim."

"I'm hoping tomorrow will be just as good, since I'll have it ready by then."

Tawny had carried her cell phone with her, and she got a text notification. She opened it up and read it. "I texted Lucie and told her I came by and picked up the bikini. She wants to know how it looks. Would you mind taking a picture for me?"

"Not at all, but couldn't you just take a selfie?"

"I could, but I wouldn't get a good angle." She held her cell phone in front of her chest. "If I did this, she'd see what it looks like filled out, but she wouldn't see whether it looks good on me."

I got on my knees where she was holding the camera. "You're right. It's a nice view but it doesn't show how well it fits you." I stood up. Tawny handed me the phone, and I took a picture that went from her neck to her belly button.

"Does it? I wasn't sure."

"Oh, yeah, it's perfect. The space between the triangles shows how big your chest is, but I've seen mother of the bride dresses that reveal less actual flesh."

I handed Tawny her phone. She looked at the picture and said, "Rats. I actually wanted to show a little more." She pulled the bikini straps to the side and handed me the phone again. "Does that reveal more?"

"If that's what you want, yeah, I guess it does." I took another picture, using that as an excuse to myself to keep looking at her tits.

"How 'bout the bottom?"

I took a close-up and showed it to her. "Up front, it doesn't reveal anything that would bother me if you were half your age."

"What about the butt?"

Tawny turned her back to me to give me the view I needed. I was glad because she couldn't see my dick get hard. "It reveals enough that I'd be really uncomfortable if my daughter were asking me." I got a picture of that as well.

"So it doesn't make you uncomfortable when *I* ask?" She turned back around to face me.

I tried to cover myself, but the handle of the pool net wasn't wide enough to be of much use. I stammered and lied, "No, no, it doesn't bother me."

Tawny looked down. "Yeah it does," she said. I put my hands over myself. Tawny pulled them away. "That's okay. It's what I was trying for."

"You wanted a bikini that turns guys on? Good, you succeeded."

She decided to be direct. "I wanted to turn YOU on."

"So you just wanted to tease me?"

"Of course not. Teasing would be if I got you turned on and planned on leaving you that way."

"And you did."

"I got you turned on," she said. She took a picture of my shorts, then put her hands over the bulge in my swimsuit. "I don't plan on leaving you that way."

I protested, but I didn't do anything to stop her. "But I'm twice your age. You're my daughter's best friend."

"And I'll still be her best friend tomorrow. This is just between us." She untied the top on the left side, and it fell to the right. She wiggled her right arm, and it fell off. Just as I'd imagined, her tits weren't huge, but they were shaped like the ones you see in anatomical drawings. She moved my left hand to her crotch. "And this especially is between us!"

Without even thinking, I started rubbing her pussy. "Lucie's gonna know you didn't take those pictures yourself."

Tawny turned around. She raised my right hand and separated the fingers into something resembling the Vulcan greeting, then put the hand over her left tit with the nipple in the gap. While I was rubbing her tit, she took my left hand and put it back over her pussy. "So?"

"She'll recognize the background. She knows I'm the only one home. What do I tell her when she asks?" I ran my left hand up the crease between her hip and her crotch.

Tawny pulled her bikini bottom to the right. "She probably won't ask you. She'll ask me, and I'll just say you're a really cool dad." When my left hand went back down, I could feel a few pubic hairs and then the lowest part of where her pussy lips met. Even I didn't realize I'd gotten hard until I felt her grind her butt into my crotch. "I'll leave out the part that you're a dad with a big dick."

I curved my index finger and slipped it inside her. "Thanks for that," I told her.

"For saying you've got a big dick? Why not? It's true."

"For not telling Lucie that you know how big her father's dick is."

Tawny changed the subject somewhat. "Ever had eighteen-year-old pussy?"

"Not since I was twenty," I told her.

"Is it like you remember?"

"When I was twenty, I didn't know how young pussy was different from, uh, grown pussy."

"Well, now you've had it recently," she said. She moved my hand away from her tit and put it on her hip, right next to where the bikini bottom tied. I was so busy with my left finger inside her that she had to put the string between my right thumb and forefinger before I got the hint. I pulled on the string, and the bottom fell between her thighs. Tawny took my finger out of her, stepped away and faced me again. I stood there and stared. "What is it?" she asked.

"It's been four years since I saw a naked woman in person," I told her.

Tawny took my hand and led me to the chaise lounge. She lay on it and summoned me with her finger. "How long since you touched one?" she asked.

I leaped onto the lounge with her. As soon as she saw what I was doing, she pulled her knees up and separated her thighs. I traced a line around her pussy lips with my fingers and answered, "About three seconds." I licked her clit and then licked the ridge that her lips formed. She put her legs over my shoulders and accidentally massaged my shoulder blades. The last time I'd felt that, Jedd was still an only child. I used two fingers to separate her lips. I licked up and down the left side and then the same on the right. "They're so elastic," I told her.

"What do you mean?" she panted.

"They move back to their original shape as soon as I break contact with them." Still holding her lips open, I put my tongue inside her and ran it in circles.

Tawny brought her legs together involuntarily. "Ooh, your moustache tickles," she said. Encouraged, I sucked her pussy flesh into my mouth to make sure she could feel my moustache even closer. "Yeah, eat me, Mr. Green!"

I pulled my tongue out to tell her, "Just call me Gary." I put my fingers inside her again so I could lick her clit. She wiggled her butt as I went in and out. I didn't even care about fucking at this point; it was hot just seeing her lips move up and down with my fingers.

When I went really deep, Tawny bucked her hips and then sat up. "Four years is too long, Gary. I was going out of my mind the last time I went four months." She pulled my trunks down and started stroking my cock. She licked the head and then put her hands on my hips. I worked with her, moving in to help her take it into her mouth. She let me go about halfway in and the pushed me out. "Yes. Fuck my mouth, Gary!" She didn't have to say it, of course; she sounded like she was trying to turn me on by saying it. It worked.

She held still while I centered my cock between her lips. Elaine had given me the occasional blow job, but she'd never been as enthusiastic about it as Tawny was. She let her tongue run along the lower ridge while I did it, and occasionally she moved it to the side so I could see the impression on her cheek. "Oh, God, you really know how to suck," I told her.

Tawny put her hands on my butt and kept me centered this time. She got most of the length inside her mouth. She tried to say something encouraging, but the way she gurgled made me think I'd reached her throat. She said something else, and it sounded like, "Give it to me, Gary!"

"You want me to come?" I asked. She nodded. "In your mouth?" She shrugged her shoulders. I had just enough time to react. I let the first burst shoot across her tongue, but I pulled out and let the rest of it spray all over her torso.

Tawny was trying to get up, so I moved off the lounge. She stood up and ran her fingers through the cum that landed on her tits and licked it off. "Gary, I know how hard you have to work raising three kids by yourself. Lie back and let me take care of you."

I was too mesmerized to do anything but follow her instructions. I lay on the lounge and Tawny squatted over my stomach. She leaned forward to feed me her tits. I was pretty sure even the tits I'd seen when I was twenty weren't this sexy. I sucked on them without paying any attention to whether I was also tasting my cum. While I was sucking hard on the right one, she started scooting back. I could feel her butt pushing my dick back, and then it sprang up once she'd gone past it. She raised her hips, found my dick and pointed it up. I could feel her pussy lips surrounding the head, and then she lowered herself. She sat up, taking her tits away, but granting an unobstructed view of my cock inside her pussy. She was moving slowly for now. "Yeah," I groaned. "It's so hot seeing your lips move up and down with my cock head."

"You like that, huh?" she asked. She picked up speed, and her tits started shaking as she went. "Ooh, yeah, fuck me, Gary." I wanted to be an active participant, so I raised and lowered my own hips in rhythm with her thrusts. She must have known what I was thinking, because she urged me, "That's it, fuck my eighteen-year-old cunt with your middle-aged cock."

"I'm gonna blow," I warned her.

"Do it," she insisted. "Fill me up, Gary!"

I pulled her down and kissed her. I pushed down on her shoulders to bring our crotches together. In my mind, we were forming a seal that wouldn't let a drop of my cum escape. "Here I come," I shouted, and I let loose with my second load of the afternoon.

Once I finished coming, Tawny pulled her pussy away from me and got up. "That was amazing," she said. "How much longer do we have?"

"I think Lucie gets off in an hour," I told her. Then I heard a text notification on my phone. It was in my swim trunks. "Check that. They let her off early, and she's on her way."

"Shit!" Tawny exclaimed. "How far away is she? I don't think I can get away fast enough."

I thought for a moment while I put my trunks back on. I told her, "Our best bet is if you don't try. Just put your bikini back on, and we'll act like you're trying it on for the first time."

While she was doing that, she asked, "When can we do this again?"

"Kevin's got a softball game on Tuesday and Lucie's working. By then the pool will be clean enough for a swim."

"Swimsuit optional?"

My dick pointed up. "Yeah, swimsuit optional."

We went inside. Tawny went to the bathroom so she could wipe my cum off her chest with a guest towel, and then she joined me in the living room. She spread out on the couch and I sat on the recliner. She gave me a show of playing with herself until Lucie got home. They ran off to Lucie's room and closed the door. I went back to getting the pool ready. I discovered that we only had half a scoop of chlorine left, so I went back inside to get dressed to go to the store. I passed Lucie's room on the way to mine, and I heard her ask, "Did he go for it?"

"Did he ever!"

"Gimme details, Tawns!"

If this was about me, I didn't want to know. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on so I couldn't hear anything else. I used the same towel Tawny had used earlier. Even if they weren't talking about me, I didn't want Lucie to see the cum on the towel and wonder what had happened. When I came out, I could see that Lucie was alone in her room. "Where'd Tawny go?" I asked.

"She couldn't stay long," Lucie told me. "She said she's got a prescription to pick up."

I hoped it was the Pill, but I didn't say anything. I told her, "I need to go, too. I have to pick up some supplies at the pool store so we can go swimming tomorrow." I paused for a moment and added, "You can invite some friends over if you want."