Tax and Service Included

Story Info
New service for subs.
3.8k words
4.35
9.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am the manager and master of a newly created service in one of the large luxury hotel in a big city on the East Coast. This newly created service, located on the top floor, is made of 4 well equipped suites with all the amenities you can expect from such hotels. However, it also has equipment that you don't usually find there. Among other things, a variety of dildos and vibrators, masturbators, but plugs, whips, paddles, collars, restraints., DVD s and books... Each room is fitted with stripper poles, with video and sound recording equipment,

This service caters to people whose sexual needs include Submission, Pain, Humiliation and of course Pleasure, because, when everything is said and done, people are looking for pleasure even if it is through humiliation and pain.

I had figured that there are a lot of people who fantasize about being a sub or a sexual slave. The majority, still, won't act out these fantasies, needs and cravings because of fear.

Fear to surrender their body and mind to a stranger, fear to be swindled by unscrupulous blackmailers, fear for their reputation as many of them occupy positions of power and prestige in their lives or fear of losing their family in case of indiscretion.

What I wanted to create was a totally safe and discreet place where they could indulge in any forbidden pleasure they wish, where they could leave all their inhibitions and modesty at the door.

The price is steep, but I think, worthwhile.

A one night stay is $5,000, two nights $9,000 and three nights $12,000. It does not include food and drinks. You cannot stay for more than three nights in the row. The prices include tax and service.

We accept only women and couples (one man and one woman or two women). You must be over 21 and under 70.

3 of the 4 suites were for clients, the last one for me and my assistants.

When you make your reservation at the hotel, you have to specify service HPSP. Once your reservation is confirmed, I would contact you by e-mail and send you a questionnaire that you have to return at least 24 hours before your stay. (it's for us to prepare equipment or any other thing we would need in case of special request).

The questionnaire is simple and just asks to give your first name, your home town, date of birth and your profession, and to describe your fantasies and other requests, you may have with as much details as possible. It also asks you to send us a couple of recent pictures. It makes clear that your wishes may not be granted, but that I can substitute other treatments if I feel they would be more appropriate.

Once you've done that, everything is out of your hands and you belong to me. You just submit and enjoy.

The staff is made of 3 persons, me of course and 2 assistants.

My name is John, I am the Master, and everybody, staff and clients, must obey me 100%, all the time.

Then, there is Amanda, a tall, beautiful, 33 year old, long black hair girl. She is a switch. She is my sub, off course, but, when needed, she can be a mistress to men and women alike. She is my first mate and has control over everybody else.

April is my other woman. Medium height, 5'3", blond with curly hair, slim, she is 27. She can be very nasty with men and women when I instruct her to be. She is my slut and very noisy in her love making.

I have another part time assistant, Bill, a man whom I call when I feel we were going to need extra help. He is athletically build, 5'10, brown hair. He is 25. He is well endowed and indefatigable. He is not extremely smart and always needs guidance but can sustain an erection for hours and can come 6 times a day. He serves men and women. Whenever I feel like it he is my slut too and gives very good blow jobs.

Now, you have background, let me tell you some stories.

1 - Heather

Her name was Heather, she was from Pittsburgh, was 52 and was a lawyer. She had a one night reservation and she was the only one that day and could get our full attention. She was very classy, dressed in a business skirt suit. She was slim, with brown eyes and brown hair cut short.

Her request was simple, She wanted to be a slut/slave and submit to anything I wanted without giving any further detail.

The first thing I do with a new client, is to sit down on a sofa in her suite, have her seat next to me or on my knees and talk with her. What was her history, have her tell me everything I wanted to know about her.

This talk serves also as a warming up, as my very direct and sexually explicit questions and talk makes them very horny and excited.

I would start to tell her how slutty she was, how she was going to be mine and remind her of her total obedience.

"So tell me, slut, you want to be my slave, you want to be my whore. Do you usually masturbate fantasizing about that?"

"Oh, yes I do. Several times. I am a widow and my husband taste was plain vanilla and I always wanted something else, but he would not understand. I just wanted to be treated like a whore. I always had fantasies about being forced. I have been dreaming about being fucked everywhere and come like a slut, I want to be spanked and humiliated. I have been waiting for so long, my pussy is so hot, I am going to burst."

She was seated on one of my knees and I had a hand on her knee, caressing it slightly.

I got up, helped her get up and my hands went to grope her bosom and her ass. I kissed her a very wet French kiss and she was panting. She had so much expectation that was just about to become real. My hand went down under her skirt, and up to her panties that were soaked. I pulled her panties down, my hand went back up and I caressed her clit, that was very swollen and inserted 2 fingers in her hole.

I did not have time to do anything else as her whole body was trembling and she came, standing up, with inarticulate sounds and groans.

"You are a real whore, coming so fast that I hardly had time to touch you."

"Sorry, Master, I have been frustrated for so many years, I could not control myself."

"I undressed her, very slowly, caressing, biting, sucking, slapping, licking the different parts of her body. When she was naked in front of me, I said:

"Step back and show me what you look like."

She looked very good, and my cock was at the ready. I led her near the big table in the suite, and bent her over it, pushing her bosom against it.

"Spread your legs, slut."

I slapped her once on the backside...

"You deserve a good spanking, you know, but I think that it will feel more like a reward, than a punishment to you."

I spanked her, but not too hard., and she was grunting more from pleasure than pain. Then my hand went between her legs and found her pussy, that was once again soaked.

I positioned myself behind her and in one thrust, took her. I called her names, slut, whore, bitch...That is what you wanted, slut... You wanted to be my slave, now you are.

I fucked her for only a minute or so. Her breath was very shallow and she was emitting only moans and cries. I stopped and kept her on the edge. She was now begging for me to let her come. She then had another tremendous orgasm, then another one, and another one.

She had a lot of back log to go through.

After her third climax, I turned her around, kissed her and forced her on her knees.

"Suck my cock now, bitch."

She didn't need to be told twice, she literally jumped at my cock as if to swallow it, and sucked me like a starving glutton. Her lack of technique was more than made up for her eagerness. I came in her throat and she swallowed my load without being told.

"You like my cum, don't you, slut."

"Master, it was so good, I loved it."

I made a sign to my girls who were watching on a screen in the next room and Amanda came in.

"OK, my darling, Heather is now all yours to do whatever you like."

Amanda led Heather to the bed and had her lay on her back. She ran her hands all over Heather's body, insisting on her breast. She put her mouth on her nipples and sucked and nibbled on them.

She then straddled Heather with her pussy over her mouth and lowered it, forcing Heather to eat it. She was rubbing her cunt over Heather's face, making it hard for her to breathe.

She unmounted her, grabbed a riding crop and hit her 5 times on her belly and thighs, leaving red stripes on her body. Heather was sobbing. She turned her over on her belly with her ass up and hit her 5 more times on her backside. Heather was screaming and kept sobbing, with tears going down her cheeks. She turned her again on her back.

"Spread your legs, slut, and beg me to fuck you."

"Please, mistress, fuck me, please, I beg you."

Then she grabbed a strap-on with a good size dildo, moved between her thighs and fucked her pussy. Sobbing of pain were soon replaced by cries of pleasure.

"You are a real whore, aren't you?"

"Oh yes, mistress, I am your cunt for you to play with. Please make your cunt come, mistress!"

Amanda increased her rhythm and Heather came, howling of pleasure.

She then fell asleep. This respectable, well groomed woman had now come like a slut 5 times in just over an hour and her nervous energy had been spent.

A couple of hours later, it was 7:15 PM, Heather woke up, rested. She was hungry and so was I.

I ordered room service dinner for 2: salad, scallops with rice pilaf and tiramisu. I collared Heather with a dog collar and made her stay on her four on the floor, like a she-dog.

I sat down at the table and started eating, feeding morsels to my doggy, begging on her knees.

I poured water in a bowl and she lapped directly from it.

I attached a leash to her collar and walked her around the room. I sat down in a chair and made her lay on the floor on her back with her legs in front of me.

"Open your legs, bitch."

I extended my leg so my left foot was on her pussy. I pushed my foot down, in such a way that my toes were on her clit. I moved my foot up and down, as to caress it, then harder and faster to masturbate her.

She moaned slightly and open her legs as wide as she could so my toes had maximum contact on her pussy. Then I put my right foot, under the left, with my big toe inside her cunt and moved my two feet in unison, to masturbate both her clit and her pussy. The slut loved it and after a few minutes she was breathing very fast and grunting louder and louder.

"Do you want to come, my little slut?"

"Please, Master, make me come, please."

Her body convulsed and she came with a long cry.

"Now, lick my feet, darling, clean them with your tongue."

I took her on my knees and fondled her tits, kissing her in the neck, then the mouth. She opened her mouth for a long kiss, with my tongue all over it. She was panting now. I put my hand on her pussy, my thumb on her clit and 3 fingers in her cunt and started masturbating her again. This time she came very quickly.

When her breath was back.

"Do you like your ass fucked, darling."

"I don't know master, it has never been."

"We are going to remedy this situation."

I called April in.

"April, my love, Heather here has never been fucked in the ass. Please do it for me."

April took Heather by the hand and took her to the bed, where she made her stay on her four.

April loves women. She loves to give them pleasure and take pleasure from them as well.

She caressed Heather ass and applied her tongue to her ass hole pushing and pulling it as to fuck her very quickly. Her tongue penetrated her as far as it could go, using a lot of saliva to lubricate it. She kept tongue fucking her for a few minutes and Heather started reacting to it. Her ass was moving back and forth to accompany the motion of the tongue.

Then she got some lubricant from the cabinet and covered her medium finger with it and rubbed it around Heather's ass hole. She then pushed it slowly in, with a rotating motion, and her finger moved deeper and deeper. She did the same with her index finger and then her ring finger and she had 3 fingers in. She played with Heather's hole for some time and she was grunting and whimpering, but still looked apprehensive, as my cock was much bigger than April's 3 fingers.

"Master, If you want to take her ass now, please, she is ready for you."

"Are you ready for me, slut?"

"Yes, Master, please take me."

I pushed her on her back and helped her put her legs on my shoulder. I went between her legs, and positioned my cock next to her hole and pushed it very slowly. There was a little resistance at first and I moved back and forth. Then all of a sudden, her ring opened up and I was in. Heather gasped in surprise, and whined .

I went on now fucking her harder and harder, and she was moaning her approval and she came so suddenly I was surprised. She cried and laughed at the same time. She was happy, she had lost her virginity so easily and discovered a new great source of pleasure.

But I wanted her to get more.

"April my love, put a strap on and lay on your back."

I guided Heather to ride her plastic cock and I went behind Heather and took her ass for a double penetration. Heather went wild with a cock in each of her holes. She cried and howled and squealed as her orgasm took her to new heights she had not imagined.

After that, she needed to get back on earth, I put her on my knee and gave her a solid spanking.

But she was now exhausted and fell asleep immediately, and so did I as well as April.

We woke up in the morning, ordered room service for breakfast.

I called Amanda and ordered her to get a whip and Heather to bend on the table with her bosom pressed against it and her arms over her head.

"Go ahead, my love, chasten this slut severely, she has proven herself to be an absolute whore and she deserves every bit of whipping you can give her. After that, fuck her and it will be time for her to check out."

2 - Linda

Linda was a 39 year old from Chicago, IL. She was an executive in a technology company and she was divorced. She was blond with short hair. She was overweight, not obese, but well on her way there. Maybe she would be pretty, if she lost 25 or 30 Lbs.

She was very smart in her field, but had a low self esteem and needed to be used as a slut/whore to achieve sexual satisfaction. I thought she may have been abused as a young girl, maybe by her father or a member of the family, but our business was not to take care of psychological problems. Our business was to satisfy the physical needs of our clients, whatever their cause may be.

Her request was simple, she needed to be degraded, humiliated, insulted, beaten, treated like a slut and she had booked her suite for 1 night. The 2 other suites were booked as well.

I decided to start with Linda. As was my usual way, I sat down with her in her suite. She had undressed and was wearing only a robe.

"Listen, slut, I am your master and you belong to me. Maybe in your job you are a big shot, but here you are the lowest of the low. You are a bitch, as in she-dog, I am going to collar you and you'll be used by anybody who wants you, you cannot say no, do you understand?"

"Do you? Or should I start with a whipping of your ass?"

"Yes, master I understand, I belong to anybody who wants me."

"First, get up and drop this robe... Good. Now, walk around , so I can look at you."

"Yes, master."

"You are too fat, you know? Come here."

She came to me and I pinched the ring of fat around her waist, pinched it hard enough, that it brought tears to her eyes.

"On your knees, bitch. Spread your legs... Now I want you to masturbate. You masturbate a lot at home, don't you?"

"Yes, master."

"How many times a day, slut"

"It depends, Master, sometimes just a couple, sometimes 6 times, sometimes more."

"You masturbate also in your office?"

"Sometimes yes, when I am stressed out."

"How do you do it?"

"In my office, always with my fingers."

"And at home?"

"Usually with a dido."

"Go to the cabinet there and choose a dildo."

She rummaged in the cabinet and selected a good size cock.

"Now, on your knees, spread your legs and fuck yourself, slut."

She sucked the dildo to make is wet and introduced it in her cunt. She moved it in a quick back and forth motion. After a few minutes she started squealing.

"Come on, whore, faster, I want you to come."

"Oh, yes, master, I am going to come... I am coming master."

"Come here, now."

I grabbed her fist and brought he across my knee, ass up. I started spanking her and kept at it until she was sobbing. I put her down on her hands and knees and mounted her from behind, my cock deep in her cunt.

"This is what you wanted, bitch, You just wanted to be fucked. So, enjoy, slut."

She was moaning and whining and I fucked her while spanking her. She came with a long cry.

I then called Amanda to take over.

"This slut needs some training, darling, She is yours to fuck 3 times, and spank her before each fuck. Call me when you are done."

3 -Robert and Sue

We had a married couple. Robert and Sue. They were 32 and 34 from Little Rock, Arkansas. They had a printing business. After an early satisfying sexual life, they had figured they both were submissive and craved to submit to a master that could satisfy their masochistic tendency. Both were good looking, slim, and athletic. Both were dark blond, she had long straight hair. They have a fantasy where he would be cuckolded by her and her lover and where they both would be made sexual slaves, be humiliated, degraded and beaten.

"So, you are 2 sluts who want to belong to me. You'll call me Master. Get naked, both of you...not bad, you are a fine pair of little whores."

I went to Robert, grabbed his cock and stroke it a few times. He was immediately hard.

"Look at this, you need a man, don't you? Let's see if you can suck a cock properly. On your knees."

I freed my cock from my pants and pulled on his hair to bring his mouth to it.

"Have you sucked a cock before, bitch?"

"No, Master."

"You crave it, don't you? Suck."

He opened his mouth and took my cock in it and started to suck on it like it was a cigar.

"I don't think you can make a job out of it, slut. I am sure Sue can show you how you do it... Sue, come here, suck my cock."

Sues technique, without being perfect, was much better.

"You must have sucked miles of cocks to get your training, whore, show your hubby here how to do it.".

To Robert "You like to watch your wife suck my cock, little cuckold. How do you like it to watch her being fucked?"

I brought Sue down on her knees and took her doggy style. She immediately started moaning as I mounted her. At the same time, my hand went for her clit and rubbed it with a circular motion.

"Watch, Bob, how much she loves it. She belongs to me now."

As I said that, my hand left her clit and went to her ass and started spanking her. She became frantic and squealed, coming with a violent orgasm.

"Did that turn you on, slut? I can see your cock seems to like it, being so hard. Come here now."

I guided him down on his knees and spanked him hard. I put some lub on my hand and on his anus and pushed my finger in it.

Soon, my entire finger was in, followed by another one and another one. Then I pushed my cock and I was in, fucking his ass. He squealed at first, but soon, he started panting then moaning before he came squirting his cum on the floor.

"Clean your mess, slut. I want you to lick every drop."

I went back to Sue who had been watching her husband being fucked.

"You seemed to envy him. Do you like it in your ass?"

"Yes, Master, Robert did it to me a few times and I loved it."

I made her lay on the bed, went between her legs that I lifted over my shoulders and took her ass that was still tight. She came screaming and I came in her.

"Robert, my sweet, come here and lick my cum off Sue."

12