Taxi!

Story Info
What really happens in the back of a taxi?
2k words
4.03
48.2k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday night; the rain beat down as Dave headed for the taxi. He climbed in and moved off driving into the night. He hated working the night shift on a Friday night, but he needed the cash. However there were one or two perks to the night shift on a Friday night that made the job all the more worthwhile.

Dave had been driving a taxi for a number of years and was fairly good at selecting which fare to pick up. After driving past a few people, he had carefully selected a potential fare. Pulling in as he was flagged down he released the locks allowing the young couple to climb in. After giving the address they wanted Dave drove on taking the most direct route he could given the unusually high volume of traffic on the road.

As Dave drove he always liked to keep an eye on the fares in the back, especially the young ladies. Although happily married with two kids he still liked to admire the young ladies who used his taxi, one of the few perks of his job. The mirror was carefully positioned to give him an uninterrupted view of the whole seat behind him. While useful for eying up his fares it also helped him to ensure his safety while on the night shift.

Continuing on his route Dave glanced behind him, the couple were unusually quiet for this time on a Friday night. As he turned the next corner the couple began to kiss, this was more like it he thought. The pair were locked in an extremely passionate kiss, Dave was wondering what would happen next. He wasn't left wondering for long, he turned the next corner,

"Can you pull over mate? She is feeling a little ill," said a voice from the back of the taxi.

Not wanting to have to clean his taxi so early in the shift Dave obliged, pulling over at the curb he noted the fare was at £8.50, not bad for the first job of the night. The girl climbed out and stood at the side of the cab her partner followed. As Dave turned to see that she was OK the pair ran off into the park across the street.

He couldn't believe it, after being so careful about who to pick up he had been left out of pocket. He got on to the radio and let control know what had happened and a warning was quickly passed on to the other drivers. Dave knew it wasn't worth chasing them, he knew too many colleagues who had given chase and then woken up in hospital.

Feeling like an idiot for falling for the oldest scam in the book Dave cleared the metre and headed back to town. He collected a couple of easy fares, they didn't earn him big money but at least he was getting paid. Still feeling a little uneasy about his earlier lost money he continued to hunt for 'safe' fares those who would definitely pay for their journey.

After working for four hours he stopped off at his favourite all night café. This would be one of several visits he would make during the night. He sat in his usual place and ordered his usual 9pm snack, a pint sized cup of coffee and a bacon sandwich. He was served by Michelle, a young 19 year old student making a little extra cash before heading out on the town.

Dave finished and was about to head back to the road to continue with his shift. As he reached the door Joan the shop owner called him,

"Dave could you do me a huge favour?" Dave turned to look at Joan, "Michelle could do with a lift if you are free, it's the end of her shift and I can't have her walking home in this rain." Joan said with an element of concern in her voice.

"Of course I can, we can't have her getting wet." Dave replied with a smile.

The taxi engine started, Dave sat patiently, waiting for Michelle. He couldn't believe how is luck was changing after such an awful start to the night, at last he had someone worth looking at in the back. Michelle gave the address she wanted to go to and Dave pulled off.

Michelle was wearing a short black skirt and a white blouse with the top buttons undone, her long black wavy hair cascading over her shoulders. She wore a pair of smart glasses, which just finished the sexy look. Dave kept checking his mirror admiring the sexy young girl in the back of his taxi. Her large breasts were hardly contained by her bra and Dave could just about see her small pink nipple peaking through the material of her blouse.

Feeling his cock harden he returned his attention to the road, he began a polite conversation with Michelle about her plans for the rest of the night. After finding out that she was off to town, they pulled up outside her parent's house. Checking the meter Dave told Michelle what she owed for the taxi. Michelle lent forward to pass the £10 note to him, as she did he got a great view of her beautiful cleavage. Dave fumbled about for the change and passed Michelle his card with his number on so she could call for a taxi later should she need one.

Now, in a much happier mood, Dave continued with his shift picking up a number of fares during the night. After a slow and uncertain start to the night business had definitely picked up. Dave headed back to the café for another coffee just before it was time for the clubs in town to empty. He informed Joan that Michelle got home ok and as he was half way through his coffee his phone rang.

"Hi Dave it's Michelle could you come and pick me up please?" Asked Michelle, Dave couldn't pass up the chance to see her again. So, quickly he finished his drink and was back in his taxi to pick her up.

As Dave turned the corner to collect Michelle he could hardly believe his eyes. She was wearing a short dress, with straps on the shoulders her large breast spilling over the top to show her lovely cleavage. He pulled up along side her; she climbed into the taxi clumsily, closely followed by a male friend.

Michelle told Dave where they wanted to go, he looked back and confirmed that they really wanted to go there as he knew the fair would be around £20. There mind made up he pulled off and began the journey. Dave couldn't help but look in his mirror to see the beauty that was again on his back seat. He could tell that she had been drinking, as on her first journey she had positioned herself carefully ensuring that Dave couldn't see under her skirt. This time however her legs were apart slightly allowing Dave to see her black thong which clung tightly to her pussy.

Once again Dave could feel his cock harden straining against the material of his pants. He kept driving and looking back to admire Michelle, after negotiating a tricky part of town he glanced in his mirror to see Michelle and her friend engaged in a very passionate kiss. Michelle's hand was stroking the man's crotch; he could see a bulge forming in his pants. Michelle had spread her legs giving a fantastic view of her thong; the man soon took advantage of this offer and began caressing her pussy through the silky material.

Dave continued to drive, despite his own cock throbbing. The activity behind him often drew his gaze. Michelle's thong seemed to have disappeared and her smooth, shaved pussy was clearly visible. She had started to pant as the man rubbed his finger over her tiny clit. The strap on her dress had fallen off her shoulder and her breast had popped out of the dress, her small pink nipple hardened with the coolness of the air in the taxi. Her eyes closed as the man took her nipple into his mouth sucking it gently, short gasps escaped her lips.

The man's cock had worked its way out of his trousers with a lot of help from Michelle. Her small hands stroked the mans thick shaft. She worked her self free from his grip and lowered her young, hot mouth onto the tip of his shaft. He groaned in pleasure as she sucked greedily on the tip. Her moans muffled by the thick cock in her mouth as he continued to rub her clit. All the time this was going on Dave could feel his cock throbbing more and more. He found himself stroking his cock as he drove.

A loud groan came from the back of the taxi shortly followed by a cough. Michelle's excellent technique had proved too much for her male friend, his thick cum had filled her mouth. Michelle had somehow managed to swallow it all, the panting of the man continued as Michelle licked his cock collecting every little drop of cum she could. His cock was quickly put away and her breast was returned to the dress as the taxi turned the corner pulling up outside the address Dave had been given.

Dave stopped the meter and as if nothing had happened he turned to the pair and asked them for £20. As he waited for the cash he noticed a small blob of cum that had dribbled from Michelle's little mouth and was sat on her cleavage.

He sat in the taxi his cock hard and ready to explode after the delights of his private show. Michelle and her friend headed for the door, as they did Dave heard the sound of a bunch of keys dropping. He looked over to see Michelle bending over to pick them up, her dress rose revealing her perfect ass. The throbbing in his pants intensified. Then he noticed that the pair had gone into a ground floor flat.

Quickly, Dave took the taxi round the corner and parked up. He jumped out of the cab and made his way back to the flat. He couldn't believe what he was doing, but he needed to see Michelle's perfect teen body and he needed to cum. Creeping round he found a secluded spot outside the bedroom window. He peered through the window and was soon rewarded; Michelle stepped out of her dress and stood completely naked in the room. Her large, firm breasts hung on her chest, pink nipples hard. The man's hands began to caress her breast she pressed her bare ass against him wiggling her hips.

Without realising it Dave was stroking his own cock, enjoying the show. The man's thick cock was again hard and Michelle guided it deep inside her, although unable to hear Dave could tell it was a shock taking the cock inside her. Outside Dave stroked his own cock in time with the couple inside; he imagined Michelle's warm pussy engulfing his cock.

Michelle was on all fours as the man thrust into her, with each thrust her breasts bounced and swung beneath her. Her face became flushed as the man continued his relentless assault on her pussy. Dave could see how close she was to having an orgasm; he longed to hear her as she came. The sight of the 19 year old girl being fucked in front of him was too much; Dave pumped his cock as wave after wave of cum jetted from his cock.

Once Dave had recovered, he returned to his taxi leaving the couple to enjoy each other for the rest of the night. He decided to call it a night and ended his shift early; claiming his cab needed to be cleaned after a fare had overdone the alcohol. He headed home with the image of Michelle being fucked hard in front of him stuck in his head. He wondered if she would remember what she had done in the back of the taxi.