Taxi Cab

Story Info
He picks up an entertaining couple in the big city.
1.2k words
4.03
41.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being employed with Quickie Cab in the Big Apple has its advantages and disadvantages. About the only good thing is getting to check out some of the pretty women that need taken from here to there, most to meet their lovers. Down side is the city is so damn big and most people are rather unfriendly, crappy hours to work, and no real motivation to do the job any better. But that all changed the other night with a fare I picked up.

The weather had been finicky all night, one minute raining the next it wasn't, sometimes lightning and thunder other times just wind. Going past the row of clubs I saw a young couple waiting for a cab under an awning so I pulled up and waited for them to dash to the cab. Once in they go situated and told me the destination, on the other side of town, going to be a long ride.

Looking in the mirror I saw the lady first, she was gorgeous. She had red hair that clung to her face since it was wet from the rain, sparkling blue eyes, and light freckles dusted her face. She shifted in her seat and I saw that she was wearing a long green body sheath of a dress that hung to her every curve and was split high on the sides, enough for me to see her black stockings that encased her legs. Her breast swelled with a fullness that showed they were neither too large or too small, just right for her body and her nipples were erect probably from the cold air of the cab blasting against her wet dress.

The guy seemed like a nice looking man, can most definitely see why they were together, made a good couple. He was appeared to be tall and had a solid build with dark hair and eyes. He was decked out in some dockers and a dark button down shirt.

Getting under way we began to criss cross thru traffic making our way across town. Noticing they had become quite in the back seat I checked out the mirror and found they were embraced in a passionate kiss. His strong hands were rubbing up and down her legs, causing the split to open more to where I could see the top of her lace stockings. She broke the kiss and glanced my way to catch me watching some, she smiled and had an extra twinkle in her eyes as she began to undo his pants and fish him out.

Luckily the roads were pretty much dead at this late of an hour during the week so I was able to check my mirror regularly. Next glance she was leaned down in the seat and was sucking on his cock. His head was leaned back and eyes were closed as he enjoyed the ministrations her mouth was giving to his raging hard on. Taking a side street I saw she was looking up to the mirror to see my face as she licked up and down and all around that meat of his. She moved down and licked on his balls, first taking one in her mouth and licking all around it and then moving to the other. His hand moved down and was running thru her hair as she had moved back up and began to move up and down on him.

I heard him whisper to stop or she would be drinking his cum....she laughed and said to save that for later and she crawled up him and freed her breast for him to suck on. I could hear him noisly suck those hard nipples in his mouth and looked back to see him running his hand down between her legs and come back up on her bare bottoms, no panties. A soft moan escaped her lips as undoubtedly he was fingering her while kissing and sucking her breast. When I next checked the action she was humping his hand and had her hands wrapped around his head as it was obvious that she was close to cumin. Her body went stiff and she let out a hard gust of air and collapsed against him while an orgasm racked her body.

At this time I had a raging hard on of my on but had to concentrate on driving in between peeks so there was no relief in site for me. The smell of sex was filling the cab. I think they knew I was watching cause the next time I looked back at a stoplight she was sitting facing me in the seat with her dress hiked up and fingering herself as he rolled on a condom. His body filled my view as he got ready to enter her wet, swollen pussy which I had just glimpsed. She moaned as he filled her and I saw her looking up at me in the mirror just before I had to go with a green light. The sounds coming from the back were really getting to me, she was moaning and whimpering as he moved in and out of her in the back-seat. Another light caught me (thank goodness) and I was able to look back and already see her gazing at me with those sweet eyes that were grazed over with lust as he drove harder and harder inside of her. She squeezed and played with her own breast and brought one up to lick it herself. Sadly I knew we were getting close to the destination they had gave me and didn't want this show to end. The guy began to pump faster as he seemed to be nearing orgasm and she reached down between them and began to p lay with her clit as her hips met him thrust for thrust. I heard her whisper to not waste that cum in the rubber and to let her drink him dry. Gladly he withdrew a ripped the rubber off and sat back as she advanced towards his stiff member. Moving again I could hear her slurping him and moaning. Another light I saw she was sucking him like a woman possessed and was also sliding his cock between her breast and had her finger up her own pussy manipulating it. A couple of blocks out I heard him say he was going to cum so I slowed and looked back as she jerked him off and his first spurt of cum shot out and hit her breast, then she closed her mouth around it and drank down the remainder of his cum as he filled her mouth. She moaned as her fingers danced among herself and an another orgasm racked her body as she lapped up his cum. Moans now filled the cab as I was one block away. I tooted the horn and they both looked surprised and sat up and rearranged their clothing's before making an exit. Pulling up in front of a row of apartments the lady leaned forward to pay me the fare and I turned to receive it I was looking straight down her cleavage and the mans cum was still resting there. She said that they appreciated the ride and leaned back and was out the door followed by him and up some stairs before I ever looked to make sure she paid me right.

She had the correct amount plus a very good tip. As I switched the light off and pulled off and thought this just might have changed my opinion on the Big Apple.