Taxi Driver

Story Info
A naughty night.
1.8k words
3.81
104.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schweety
schweety
113 Followers

I decided a few years ago that driving a taxi wouldn't get me too far in life. I was a middle aged man that had no big breaks in life. I barely passed high school and I dropped out of college because I couldn't afford to keep going. After college I picked up so many dead end jobs that I lost count and so I developed a new plan. It had been formulating in my head for years. I decided that I should buy my own taxi and begin to freelance. Sure I knew how the regular taxi thing worked. I had worked for taxi companies before. But I also knew that I had to have some help, some people to fund me. So I approached some of my friends that I knew would agree to my idea and they were my first clients, on the house of course.

During the day I would drive around my taxi, deal with the usual creeps and assholes, collect my tips and fare and then end my day there. But at night there was something totally different that I had in mind. There were so many fantasies that guys had that of course I couldn't bring them all to fruition, but I could help some of them. I always had fantasies about driving around, looking at women on the sidewalks and in the restaurants and then bringing them into my car to fuck them. Other guys had to have this same fantasy. And so started my new company.

I found new clients everywhere. Of course I had to be careful because what I was doing wasn't exactly legal so I started with friends. Then these satisfied friends would tell friends and they would tell friends and so forth. It was very profitable. I would pick up my client and than drive the streets. I wouldn't pick up any woman flagging me down unless my client approved of her. You would truly be amazed at how little a lone woman thinks about getting into a cab. Oh well. Once we picked the 'customer' up I would drive my client to wherever he choose, usually somewhere dark and quiet, and than I would drive around until he decided he had enough of the woman we had picked up. At least half of the woman were already drunk out of their minds and fully participated, others needed some encouragement. Either way it was great work; I made a fortune, I worked my own hours and I got a free show.

Sometimes the clients even let me get in on the action. I wasn't afraid that I would get caught because we always drugged the woman before and afterward and she just woke up in a park, or outside her home. She just thought that she was hung over, etc. I've had some great clients and customers. Let me tell you about one.

One of my first clients was a guy named Ned. I knew him through one of my friends. He was about 32, a little over 6 feet tall, and was lean and muscular. Not a bad looking guy, I thought. I was surprised he even needed a service like mine. But like I said we all had fantasies. He had dark brown hair and light grey eyes. I picked him up outside of his house around 9 o'clock that night.

"Ok, Ned, the first thing I need to know is what you are looking for so I can help you look."

Ned was relaxing in the back seat and answered rather quickly, "I would prefer her young, maybe in her early twenties, rather small and delicate. I want her to be a woman, to be feminine. None of those women that look like they could pass for men from behind."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. What about physical features? What color hair? You a leg man?" I questioned.

"I'd prefer dark hair, and she needs to be in shape. Nice legs of course, but I also want a woman with great tits." He motioned with his hands.

I nodded and said, "Ok, we'll start looking around and see if we can find anything that you'll like."

We looked around for about 30 minutes before we finally spotted someone. She was just saying good-bye to some of her friends outside of a club when we pulled up. She waved my cab down and I eagerly pulled into the spot. I looked back at Ned and he nodded, agreeing that this was the woman.

"Hey! Thanks so much, it's pouring out and I didn't really want to stand outside waiting for a cab. You had perfect timing!" She was a beautiful girl, around 19 or 20. She had long silky black hair and when she looked up you were stunned by the blueness of her eyes. She was small, maybe only 5'1, with a delicate build, but her tits strained at her tight white shirt. Her short flowy skirt showed off slim legs. I grew hard just looking at her. She didn't seem nervous when she saw Ned in the back. She greeted him, who was now sitting next to her and than recited her address, not knowing what was about to happen.

A few minutes passed while the girl, Nancy, talked about the bad weather and her classes at a local college. Ned was listening closely but was slowly moving closer. He laughed at one of her jokes, and placed his hand on her bare knee. She smiled at him, and made another comment. She was obviously already a little drunk and didn't really notice as Ned began to rub his hand from her knee up to mid-thigh. He slid his hand around to cup her thigh in his hand and she began to notice.

"Um, Ned? What are you doing?" She giggled.

"Just seeing how soft you are." She laughed and as he bent his head down she eagerly met his lips. I watched in the mirror as the two of them made out. I drove out past her apartment and continued on down a road no one used. I heard heavy breathing and looked back again to see that Ned was massaging Nancy's tits through her shirt and her skirt was up around her waist as his other hand gripped the back of her neck so he could control how deep he wanted the kiss. He removed his hand from her neck and slid it between her thighs, rubbing her through her panties. It was at this point that she seemed to realize what they were doing and where they were.

"Oh, Ned! Stop, please, come on stop!" Nancy was trying to push Ned's big body off of her while she glanced at me in the mirror. She blushed, obviously thinking about what I must have seen. I smiled at her, silently hoping that Ned would share.

Ned continued to rub at her pussy and massage her tits. She groaned unable to help herself as she felt an orgasm coming closer. She seemed to forget about me again as she allowed Ned to keep groping her. He pushed one thick finger into her pussy and she moaned,than another and another til three fingers were shoved up her. Finally she came and went limp.

I stopped the car and watched as Ned quickly pulled off Nancy's shirt, bra, panties and skirt. She was weakly trying to fight him off but he easily caught her hands and held them over her head.

"She's a dirty little slut. You can come out and help me punish her if you want." Ned was forcing the girl onto her knees in the car. I got out and opened the door that Nancy was facing. I admired her naked, tanned body.

"I'm not a slut, I'm good!" She continued pleading with me as Ned tied her wrists together with the rope I kept in the back seat. I had enough with her whining and smacked her hard across the face, silencing her.

"Not another word or you won't go home." She closed her mouth and let Ned tie her securely. She was still squirming around and I know she was still sensitive from her orgasm.

Seeing our positions and where Nancy was laying I quickly saw what Ned wanted. I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. I was pretty pleased with its width and length and Nancy must have been too. She gasped and started to whimper. I slapped her harder and when she opened her mouth I thrust my cock into it. She gagged as it filled her mouth.

"You better start sucking, baby, before you make me mad." I grabbed a fistful of her black hair with both hands and directed the movements of my thrusts and her head. Her mouth was hot and wet , and her mouth was stretched wide as she struggled to take me all in. I stopped for a second and than pushed my cock in until I hit the back of her throat. I held still and listened as she struggled to adjust to the invasion. I saw Ned moving behind her, he had pulled his impressive cock out and leaned over Nancy's restrained body.

Ned laid skin to skin with Nancy, reaching around and under her to grab hold of her tits. I could tell by her face that she felt Ned's cock pushing against her ass. The same time she realized what Ned was going to do he pushed his thick cock into her ass. Her lips tightened around my cock and I could feel her muffled screams vibrating along me. Groaning I grabbed her head tighter and began shoving in and out faster and harder. Ned was pulling out to shove back in deeper. I came in Nancy's mouth and she was forced to swallow or choke. I pulled out and heard her gasps and moans.

"Please, Ned! It hurts, stop it! Stop!" Nancy cried.

"Ned pull out of her tight little ass and flip her around. You can fuck her pussy that way I can play with her tits."

Ned continued fucking her in the ass for a while but than pulled out. He flipped her around, not seeming to care the her arms were tied under her still. I said nothing because this merely lifted her tits up. Ned pushed her thighs open and shoved hard into her pussy. "Arrr...she feels so damn good."

I was grinning, happy to be pleasing my client and reached into my back pocket for a pair of nipple clamps. I flicked Nancy's beautiful round tits until the nipples were hard and squeezed the metal clamps on. I listened to her deep moans and gasps and than decided to quiet her again by shoving my cock down her throat. Her neck was bent over the end of the seat and I stood outside the car, shoving in and out. I reached over to play with one firm tit, while I watched Ned fucking her for all he was worth. Ned finally came and collapsed on her body.

"Ned, get up and help me pull her out of the car."

To Be Continued...

schweety
schweety
113 Followers