Taxi Driver Gang Bang

Story Info
A couple's backseat antics get a bit out of hand.
1.5k words
3.96
48.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy and I were in the backseat of a cab when we started up. We were tipsy from our night of bar-hopping and it was dark enough that we weren't worried about anyone seeing anything. The cabbie was right there, but we didn't care. We started just innocently making out but before long Daddy had his hand down my bra, squeezing my nipples as I moaned into his neck. I stroked his dick through his jeans and he was hard as a nail.

"Daddy's impatient for his whore tonight, hmmm?" I whispered.

"You've been such a little slut tonight, in that see-through dress letting everyone see your tits. You deserve to be fucked, slut." Daddy gave my ass a swat and I jumped. We both looked at the cabbie but he just smiled to himself and focused on the road.

Pat grabbed the back of my head and shoved it onto his cock he had taken out when I wasn't looking.

"Suck Daddy's cock you little whore, I don't care who sees you." I obediently sucked on his hard cock, moaning as it filled my mouth. I covered his shaft in my saliva as I deep-throated every inch. As I gagged and bobbed Daddy pulled my dress and bra down and pulled my tits out. He played with them roughly, pinching, twisting, slapping. My nipples were rock hard and my pussy was soaking wet. I spread my legs as I kept sucking Daddy's thick cock so the smell of my wetness would fill the cab. I could hear the cabbie inhale deeply. I smiled to myself as Daddy fucked my face.

Eventually he pulled my head off his dick and said "give me that pussy." Apparently we were done whispering. I glanced nervously at the cabbie but Daddy grabbed my hair and backhanded me across the face.

"Do what Daddy says, whore, and sit on this dick." I immediately sit on Daddy's hard dick and it fills my empty cunt just like I need to be filled. As I ride and moan, Daddy rips the rest of my clothes off so I am riding him naked. My tits are in Daddy's face and he begins to suckle me. He sucks and bites until my tits are wet and hard and I moan loudly. We hear a clear unzipping from the front of the cab and we turn to see the cabbie has taken his dick out and is stroking himself, glancing at our show in the rear view mirror.

"Flip around, bitch. Let's give our friend something to see." I obey instantly and change position so I am sitting on Daddy's dick and facing the front of the car. Daddy pulls on my hair as I ride him, forcing my back to arch. I make eye contact with the cabbie and he stares at me mouth open, furiously pumping at his hard dick. He quickly pulls into a dark alley and shuts the car off so he can focus on watching me be a good little slut. He is turned around in the seat, stroking. I smile at him and push my tits together so he can see my hard nipples. I keep looking at him and start to slowly suckle my own tits, licking around my nipples before taking one in my mouth. I do not stop riding the dick inside me, filling me up and stretching me out.

"Offer the good man your mouth" Daddy commands. I obey instantly.

"Would you like to sit next to us and have me suck your cock? You're very hard and look like you could use a wet hole." Without a word he gets out of the car, walks around to the back door and gets in the back seat. I shift my angle on Daddy's cock so I can lean over and take this stranger's dick in my mouth. He is thick and hard and dripping pre-cum. I rub the head of his cock over my mouth, savoring it. Daddy holds my hips and starts to pound my cunt, excited at watching me be a good slut. I slowly take the stranger's cock in my mouth. His length and girth quickly fill my mouth and I gag on him as I suck. My hand rubs his tightening ball sack as both men work my holes.

"Do you want her pussy" Daddy asks the cabbie.

"Jesus yes, god you're a good slut. Do you want this cock to pound your pussy? Your Daddy says it's ok"

"Of course, all I want to do is be a good slut for Daddy and all of Daddy's friends." I stand up to switch dicks, this time sitting on the cabbie's dick and taking Daddy into my mouth.

The cabbie holds my hips and expertly fucks my dripping fuck hole. He moans to himself as he impales me, his thick cock stretching me out even more. I moan on Daddy's dick with every thrust. After a few minutes, Daddy empties his load in my mouth, big ropes of cum filling my throat. I am a well-trained slut and I swallow every bit of it and clean Daddy's dick as the cabbie continues to pound me from the other side.

"Go outside and bend over the hood of the cab. I want to see your tits pressed up there and him fucking you from behind. Be a good girl and go."

"But what if someone sees me, people might hear me cumming and take a look."

"Well if that happens you'll have to figure out what to do. I'll be sitting here watching you get fucked." I get off the cabbie's dick and comply with Daddy's orders. The cabbie laughs to himself.

"So you want to get fucked on the hood of a cab, out in some dirty alley where anyone can see you?"

"Yes please. Would that be alright?"

"Of course."

We get out of the cab and walk around to the front. I bend over the hood, press my tits into the hood and spread my legs for him. My pussy is wet and sore but I still need more dick. I want to be filled. The cabbie comes around behind me, admiring my position and rubbing my ass.

"Please will you fuck me some more? I need a lot of dick and you stretch out my fuck hole so good."

"Damn girl. Don't worry, I've got plenty more dick for you." He enters me again and starts fucking me roughly, just the way I like. My tits are swaying and I arch my back, looking at Daddy in the backseat. His dick is hardening already and he is starting to stoke it. I lean back against the dick in my cunt and take every inch as he pounds me.

Before long, we hear noises off to the side and it's a group of guys in their twenties. They walk towards us, admiring the show. Some already have their dicks out and are eyeing me hungrily. Wordlessly, I open my mouth, looking at them and start to pant. I want my mouth filled as well and to have Daddy watch me get fucked by this pack of strangers every which way.

In a second, they swarm onto me. One shoves his cock in my mouth and I start to suck. Others paw at my tits and my ass. Two guide my hands onto their dicks and I start to jack them off. They bite at my flesh and claw at my back. Soon, the cabbie finishes his long, thorough pounding of my hole and fills me with his seed. He pulls out and his cum drips down my legs. As soon as he pulls out, another dick enters me. The man in my mouth fucks my face, the man in my pussy fucks my cum-filled hole. I feel someone cum onto my back and another man take my tits in his mouth. It soon becomes a blurry fuck fest. Men take my mouth and pussy. They savage me, pounding away at my holes. They fill my mouth and pussy with cum. They bite and lick every inch of my body. They moan and cum on my face, and my tits. They finish in my hair and on my back. This goes on for what seems like hours. Several take multiple turns. They turn me over on my back so they can more easily suckle my tits and shove two dicks at once into my mouth.

They make me kneel and stand around me. One after the other pisses all over me. Their piss mingles with their cum and drips down my body. I am weeping and cumming at the same time as I am made the ultimate slut by this group of strangers as Daddy watches on. They make me suck them off in a circle, opening my jaw with their cocks, pooling their cum in my throat. I rub their cum into my skin, fingering my pussy whenever it is empty even for a moment. They laugh and spit on me, but it only makes me cum more.

Eventually they are all spent. I am dripping with the piss and cum of a dozen strangers, degraded and spent. I lay on the ground in their puddle of piss as they walk away to laugh at what a whore I am.

Daddy comes out of the back of the cab, lifts me up and looks at my face.

"Good girl" he says.