Taxi Ride

Story Info
You are reunited and cannot wait until getting home.
1.7k words
4.26
24.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at the airport and you meet me at the gate, or wherever security lets you.

“Hey there sexy,” you say to me.

“Hello,” I reply walking towards you wearing a short red skirt with a silver chain across my stomach and a black blouse, unbuttoned to in between my breasts.

“Welcome to Virginia,” you say, leaning in to kiss me. I kiss you lightly and pull away, smiling evilly and turn to lead you to baggage claim. As you walk behind me, you see that my skirt barely covers my ass. My black hose clad long legs distract you and you fall behind. I stop, turn around and let my eyes caress your body from your legs up smile as I realize just how happy you are to see me. You catch me noticing the rising bulge in your pants and smile evilly right back as you catch back up, putting your arm around me and resting your hand on my ass.

We arrive at baggage claim with you standing behind me, your fingers playing with the chain as I lean my body back against you and your obvious signs of happiness.

“Oh god. That feels good,” you say as I shift my weight, rubbing my body against you. I notice my bag going by, but I don't wish to leave at this moment. I wait until most of the other passengers get their luggage. In impatience to get back to your place you ask, “Have you seen your bag?”

“Yes. I have. I am just enjoying myself at the moment.” When the only other passengers remaining are on the other side of the baggage claim in front of me, do I lean forward and pick up my luggage. My skirt rises up and shows my thighs above the tops of my thigh high hose.

“Oh, my god,” you breathe softly. As I grab onto my bag, I lose my balance slightly and bend even farther over gaining my balance. Concerned, you reach for me, “Are you alright?” As you catch my arm, you also catch a glimpse, much to my plan, that I am not wearing anything else under the skirt. You clear your throat in surprise.

“I'm perfectly alright,” I say as I stand up and reach up with my hand and close your mouth then kiss you harder than I did at the gate. You kiss me back hungrily, since you know exactly what is waiting for you. Reluctantly we pull apart, you not wanting to give anyone else a glimpse, me enjoying the feel of my breasts pressed against your chest and other parts of you pressing against me.

We go outside the terminal and you hail a taxi while still keeping one arm around my waist, holding me very close. A taxi pulls up and you tell him where you would like to go as I lightly nibble on your earlobe, whispering into your ear exactly what I want to do when we are in the taxi. As the cabbie puts my bag in the trunk, you open the door for me and I slide in, spreading my legs a little as I do. You nearly smack your forehead on the door as you rush in to join me. I laugh at your eagerness. The driver enters the car and pulls into traffic; I sit primly in my seat with your hand on my thigh, my hand covering it. I make polite conversation with the driver as I take your hand and slide it farther up my skirt until you reach under it, your fingers feeling just how wet I am. You lean in and shut me up by kissing me again. As my eyes close, I see the driver looking in the mirror smiling and I lose myself in your mouth.

With one arm you reach around me and pull me on top of your lap; your fingers still stroking my clit. I reach down with my hand and massage your hard cock through your pants. My hips move my pussy against your hand. I reach into your pants and touch your cock with my long, strong fingers for the first time and release you from the tight confines of your pants, stroking the tip with my fingertip. I pull my mouth away from yours and smile into your dazed eyes; my tongue running along my lower lip, now swollen with your kiss. I take your cock and stroke it along my hot, wet slit.

“Oh god that feels good,” you moan. Our body heat causes the windows to steam; silently the cabbie turns on the defrost. As I put the head of your cock against the opening to my pussy, I bite my lower lip and lower myself onto you; a small moan comes from deep in me and from within you. I lean in and kiss you deep, my tongue going deep in your mouth as your cock goes deep in me. Your hands now move to hold my ass in place, your fingers half feeling the skirt, the other the soft skin of my ass; you grab the material in your fists as I move my hips against you.

“Oh, god that feels good,” you moan into my mouth. I move my hands to my blouse and unbutton it further, exposing the black and red lace bra underneath. I sit up.

“Open your eyes,” I command you softly. Slowly you comply and you see my breasts are now right in front of your mouth, straining towards you. You lean in and take one nipple in your mouth, lace and all; your tongue and mouth making my bra as wet as my pussy around your cock. You lightly bite on my nipple, causing me to gasp and tighten my pussy in delight.

“Feels so good,” you say against my breast. You flick your tongue against it in apology as you move to the other breast and give it equal attention and treatment. The feeling of your hot breath against my breast causes my breathing to quicken and my hips keep the same momentum. You release my ass to reach up and grasp my breast, the one not in your mouth.

“Oh, god,” I say, low from my chest as you squeeze one breast and bite the nipple of the other. Finally, you take the bra and pull it down to expose my naked breasts to your tongue and mouth. "OH, GOD, YESSSSSSSS" I say, pushing myself farther on top of your cock. I reach behind me and under my skirt to find your balls

“God, you feel so damn good,” you say as I take them into my hands as I rock my hips against you and rub them against the soft skin of my ass. With my knees against the seat of the cab, I pull myself off your cock until only your head is left in my pussy.

Your eyes open as you say, “You tease.” I laugh from deep inside me, vibrating my pussy on your cock head before I fall against the length of you, you filling me up, surprising me at how much deeper you just went into me, making me groan. I fall forward into you my mouth at your neck. “God your pussy is hot,” you say, your voice vibrating your neck against my lips.

My tongue working along your neck up to your ear as I breathe heavily and groan into your ear, "You feel so gooood." Your hands move back to my hips, raising me up and down along the length of your cock, back and forth. You reach one hand around and stroke my clit as your cock goes in and out of that hot pussy of mine. Your cock can feel small spasms of my pussy against it. Your finger massages faster, your other hand pressing my ass against your lap, your cock pushing into me. Your mouth again finds my breast, the nipples now like pebbles as they know I am about to cum.

You lift me slightly off your lap and slam your cock into my pussy still massaging my clit. I lean back my head arching my back to push my breast farther into your mouth, my nipple loving the feel of your tongue against me, pressing my pussy around your cock as it spasms harder. I moan low and deep as I come. “Oh, god, you feel soooo good!” My hips grind closer to you, begging you silently to come. I lean back into your neck, panting, now begging you softly into your ear to come. I lick your earlobe and promise, “When we get back to your place that I will lick your cock just like this.” You feel light flicks of my tongue on your ear as I continue to tell you of what else is to come. Telling you what I am going to do makes me almost come again in anticipation. I nibble on your ear a little.

“Oh, god! Here it cums!” you cry. I lean back and reach up with my hands and play with my breasts as your eyes open and you look deep into my brown eyes, now black with pleasure.

“Oh, god, yes, cum on baby, cum on.” I look into your eyes. “You want to cum now don't you?”

“Oh yes,” you moan. Watching your face and feeling your cock throb makes me cum again, harder this time, clamping on your cock as you come grinding my hips into yours. I lean in and kiss you softly, flicking my tongue against your lower lip and we realize that we have reached our destination. You look into the mirror and see the cabbie looking back at you, smiling and you realize that he is jacking off in the front seat, watching us fuck. You whisper to me what you have just discovered.

“We just earned ourselves a free cab ride,” I say laughing as I lift myself off your lap. The cabbie smiles his thanks as I reach forward to take the keys out of the ignition, my breasts near his face. You get my bag out of the trunk and drop the keys into his lap as I blow kisses to him.