Taxi Ride

Story Info
The hottest ride ever.
1.7k words
3.71
9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I know is my friend says this is supposed to be the party of the season.

I'm here because of my friend Kailee. She is such a party girl. I still remember the day we met. Everyone thought we wouldn't be good friends, but now I couldn't live without my best friend. To put it simple she keeps me going or I would just work and go home. No social life that's me. Here I am again at another party that she couldn't not go to by herself. She begged me to go to this one with her yet again. Of course, I tried to get out of going but no go she always wins. I should know better than to try to win on anything, it never happens. Oh well here I am yet again as I said at another one of her famous parties that is suppose you be the party of the season. Well she has done left already to be with Lucerne. I wish she would have just come with him but nook I had to come with her. The music is loud as always. A bunch of people are dancing. I hear a lot of guys doing wolf calls and laughing. I look over they are all looking at me. I'm so embarrassed. I see them slapping one guy on the back, I roll my eyes. I look at him better.

Well at least he's good looking. He's taller than the others. He looks to be at least 6-foot-tall, great body, blond hair. He's too far way to see his eye color. My guess would be blue. Myself I like green better but hey, oh well can't have them all. He sees me staring at him. I turn red and look away. Well I'm going to kill Kailee for making me wear this dress. She told me I look good in it. Well I guess I do with all the guys staring at me. I'm wearing a blue silk dress that's heart shaped and stops at mid-thigh showing every curve, I have. I'm so embarrassed right now. I never dress like this. I feel like I'm naked in it. I walk to the bar to get a drink. Hopefully soon I will be able to leave. I'm going to anyways with or without Kailee. I walked up to the bar and asked "Hey can I get a shot of Tequila please?" the bartender hands over the drink. I down it and ask for another. I down this one as well. I turn around and their he is right behind me. My Blondie! Woo hood my Blondie WHAT???? Oh my god I slap myself mentally. I said to myself WHAT THE HELL!! I look and his eyes are green (my lucky day) I think. All this time he is staring at me. All I can say is "Hi", and I smile at him.

I'm Kai Allen" he says smiling.

I say "Hi" Oh my god really, I just said hi again. SLAP SLAP SLAP. " My name is Raonna."

He looks right in my eyes and says "WOW! I like your name. It's different."

Thanks. I'm named after both of my grandmother's" I say turning red. Really did I just say that. Man, I'm a light weight when it comes to drinking. He just smiles and asks if I want something to drink.

"Sure, I'll take another." I say

He looks at me saying "What you having?"

I think about that. I think no more Tequila. "I think I'll have a mudslide. I have never had one. Everyone says they are great." I say to him.

He smiles at me and orders the drink, a shot of jack, and a beer for himself. Oh god that smile is solo. Oh man I could just cream all over myself. I think I want to take him home. SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP. What am I thinking. I'm not that type of person. We talk for a while. I'm a little tipsy so I tell him " I I think I think I sh-shoulddd go hohome." Was that my voice. Ha ha slur much.

"OK I'll walk you out." he states.

We walk out of the bar that the party was at. I hail a cab. The cab pulls up, I turn to him to say bye and his lips crash into mine. Oh, they feel so, nice. We kiss so long that when we pull away we have to catch us breath when we separate. I look at him while I was getting into the cab. I tell the cab driver my address. I look back at him. He smiles at me. I reach up grabbing his shirt in fist pulling him for a kiss. We kiss for a couple of seconds. I pull him into the cab with me closing the door behind him. Oh well, just a one night stand. This will be good. We kissed the whole way to my apartment. I'm thinking this is not like me.

What am I doing? I start to say this to him, but I feel myself leaning toward him. I think I'm going to kiss him again. Oh god! oh god and I really want too. He kisses so good too, I feel him lips on me again.

We pull up in front of my apartment. We get out, he pays for the cab. He turns to me and we kiss yet again. I hit a door with my back. Wait when did we get to my door? Man, he is so good. When we get inside he kisses me, then he pushes me up against the door. He lifts me up and I wrap me legs around his hips. We kiss for a long time. I feel his hands running up my sides pulling my dress up as he goes. He unzips my dress, pulls it over my head as he slips it off. I feel his lips leave mine, I whimper for the loss. They glide across my jaw. His lips travel down my neck, licking as he goes. I moan as his lips reach my right nipple threw me black lace bra. He sucks it into him mouth, I moan again. He reaches around me undoing my bra pulling it off.

I grab the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up over his perfect body and over his head. I bend my head down and lick his nipple causing him to moan my name. I love the way my name sounds on his lips. I need to hear it again. I lick the other nipple and he moans my name again. He is still holding me up against the door. I could look at his top half of his body all night. I'm hoping the lower half is as good. I unwrap me legs from around his body, grab his belt, pulling him to my room.

I climb on my bed on my knees at the foot undoing his belt, I undo his pants, pushing my hands down the back of his pants, grabbing his cheeks. What fine cheeks they are too. I start kissing him, I lick his lower lip he moans, he still has not opened up so I bite his lip. He grasps and I insert my tongue, I smile the battle is on. What a wonderful war we had. I pull his pants down, he kicks them the rest of the way off. All I can think is this is one sexy ass man. He smiles at me, putting his hands on my shoulders and pushes me on to the bed. He climbs up over me and licks my lower lip, I open for him and his tongue goes in to do battle again. He runs his hands down my sides to my g string, pulling it off along with my heels. He runs his hands up my legs. He stops just before he touches me there. He smiles up at me, then bends down licking my most precious spot. I moan his name, I feel him smile again. He then sucks my area, licking again over and over until I climax.

I sit up pulling his boxers down his body. He is so hard, He is big, long, and thick. He's bigger than I have ever seen. I'm a little nervous but I smile taking him in my mouth. He is so long that I have to use me hand at the base of him. He moans out loud. I like the sound he makes, letting me know he likes what I'm doing. I pull him out licking from the base to the tip of him. I run my tongue around the tip of him, licking the pre-cum off the tip. He moans my name pushing me back down on the bed. He climbs on top of me kisses me as he pushes into me slowly. Slowly he works himself into him to the hilt, I sigh with satisfaction. I really didn't think he was going to fit but his did. He stays still letting me get used to him. I couldn't wait I wanted him now. I start moving so he pulls out and pushes back in. I moan so he continues getting a little faster. I'm moaning the whole time. I scream out faster so, he does. I scream "Oh Oh Oh harder Kai harder." I feel him pull almost all the way out and slams into me over and over. I moan it feels so, good. I cum so hard and fast it causes him to climax too. We both scream each other's names. We start to kiss I can feel he is ready again. We spend the rest of the night having climax after climax until we fall asleep smiling or at least I am.

When I wake up the next morning he is gone. It was almost like it never happened. The only way I knew it was not a dream was because I was still naked. As I lay their remembering what happened. Oh, what a good night last night was. I also think to myself what happened. I'm never like that. Whatever it was I liked it. That was one taxi ride to heaven.

*********