Taxi Ride To Heaven

Story Info
A delicious taxi ride on a summer's afternoon.
1.6k words
3.94
38.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The journey back from Heathrow airport was tedious as usual. The weather was warm, very warm and I sat in the back of the cab sweating. I'd had a glass or two of wine on the plane and was comfortable but dying to get home.

The driver took the M4 into Central London and once we got onto the quieter roads about 40 minutes or so into the journey the cab driver looked in his mirror and spoke.

"Be nice to take a shower when you get back, I'll bet!"

I laughed and looking back at him in the mirror said "It certainly will, I'm baking ..." It was then I noticed that he had a second mirror which seemed to be at a different angle to the usual rear view mirror. I realised to my amusement that it was probably angled to get a good view of the passengers crotch and legs. I thought I'd test it.

Sitting back in the seat and feeling pretty relaxed and up for a bit of a laugh - I crossed my legs. Straight away, I could see that the driver reacted. He could see every move I made. I laughed to myself and decided to have a bit of fun.

I was wearing my usual stockings and garter belt with no panties. My lover in Vienna had left me feeling beautifully used and bruised and I smiled at the memory of his passion that morning. I leaned back in the seat and allowed my mind to wander. I thought about his apartment that morning, the sun streaming in the bedroom window onto his huge French style metal framed bed with the elaborate headboard. The handcuffs and his teasing, giving me so many reasons to hurry back for another glorious, delirious weekend. As I was thinking about it, I squirmed slightly in the seat, feeling myself becoming wet, the memory of the sensuality of it all. My head began to swim slightly, the two glasses of wine on the plane making me feel slightly dizzy along with the heat and feeling tired from the journey. I decided to give the driver a treat. What the heck, he didn't know me and I was feeling really good and pretty horny. I could feel my wetness build between my legs. I crossed my legs back over, just giving the driver a little view of my pussy freshly shaved by my lover that morning, my skirt was knee length, demure enough, but the bottom few buttons at the front had popped open making it slit to my thighs.

"Driver!" I called suddenly "do you mind going around the back way to avoid the traffic?" He had been distracted, watching me and how he was managing to keep his eyes on road, I'll never know.

He jumped in his seat, realising that I was speaking to him. "Oh, er, yes, sure - I'll go through St. Marks Road instead of Ladbroke Grove then ... "

He took a left and proceeding northwards on a quieter road, driving pretty slowly heading towards my apartment block, really interested now. I slid back in the seat a little further and parted my legs. I slipped my hand between my thighs. "What time did you start work this morning?" I said, sliding my fingers between the lips of my shaved pussy. I had to admit that I felt luscious, really wet.

I continued my game, pretending that I didn't know he could see what I was doing. "Er, I came on shift at about 8" he said, I could see his eyes flickering between the two mirrors, one to talk to me and one to watch me playing with myself.

"Oh" I purred, really getting into it now, slipping two fingers further down to my pussy hole. I just allowed my fingers to slip and slide up and down between my clitoris and my vagina, feeling the pressure building and tingling shooting up into my belly. My fingernails were long and painted dark red and I allowed my nails to trail along my lips, tickling and sending fabulous sensations deep inside.

"Not much further" I breathed "Just a little more along here ... on the left" I continued to let my fingers slip and slide. I was having fun and the driver was sweating now too.

We pulled up outside my apartment block and I removed my hand from between my legs. "You wouldn't mind helping me upstairs with my bags would you?" I said and opened the cab door. I had never seen someone move so quickly. He was out of the driver's seat and helping me out of the cab as quick as a flash. I got my keys from my purse and he followed me through the entrance door and hallway and stood waiting with me by the lift.

We didn't speak. We stepped into the small lift and he was standing very close to me. He was tall and broad and I got a faint whiff of his body odour. He needed a fresh shirt, but he'd been working all afternoon in the heat, so I forgave him a little sweatiness. The lift stopped at the fourth floor. "Just along here, number 53" I walked ahead of him and he followed silently. I went into my apartment and he stood at the door, I turned to him "Would you like a cold drink?" I went in the kitchen and got some ice from the freezer, filled a glass from the bottle of water and plopped three ice cubes into the glass. I handed it to him. He still stood in the doorway. "Come in, relax for a minute" He stepped inside and I closed the door behind him. He had a look on his face which was a cross between a frightened rabbit and an over-excited schoolboy. I could see the bulge in the front of his jeans and he leaned back against the door and drank the water down in a couple of gulps.

"Thanks, will that be all then miss?". I looked at him standing there, his green shirt, a little less than fresh, clung to the muscles in his forearms and I could see a little line of sweat running inside his shirt from his neck.

"I'm going to take a shower" I said and started to unbutton the remainder of my skirt buttons and letting it fall to the floor. His jaw visibly dropped and he practically drooled at the site of my shaved pussy, garter belt and flesh coloured stockings. I turned and walked slowly to give him a good view of my ass as I walked from the hallway to the shower room.

I had kept a couple of ice cubes in my hand and stepping out of the remainder of my clothes and into the shower, turned on the taps. I stood under the lukewarm water and began to rub the ice cubes over my body, between my breasts and over my nipples which were standing erect now. A few moments later, he stepped into the bathroom and stood at the entrance to the shower, watching me. He was naked and I watched with admiration as he took his considerable manhood in his hand and began to pull slowly, revealing a handsome bulbous head beneath the foreskin and a thick shaft to rival that of my lover. I stood back against the shower wall against the cool tiles allowing him to step inside. He stepped in and put a hand on either side of my waist and lifted me, sliding my back up against the tiles. I wrapped my legs around his body, exhilarated at the strength and confidence of him now he was in command and he guided himself inside my pussy. I rode him in that shower, my back against the tiles, slipping and sliding as he thrust up into me, my legs gripping and holding onto him. There was a broad tiled shelf at about waist height with bottles of my gel and shampoo, he hoisted me to sit on the shelf and pushed my knees apart so he could get a full view of my vagina and shaved mound. He buried his face between my legs and licked and groped me with his tongue, pushing and probing me and rubbing his nose against my clitoris. I came with such force when he began to chew my clit that I slipped off the shelf and he held me, collapsing into his arms as the waves gradually subsided and I was ready for more. I turned off the water and leaned back, looking at him, admiring his still erect penis and its gleaming head, just trembling and standing proud from his body.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a bathtowel and wrapped it around my body and I took his hand leading him into my bedroom. I removed the towel from me and began to pat him dry, first his chest and taut belly, then his shoulders and face. He was handsome in a rough cut kind of way, brown eyes and noticed that his right arm was more tanned than his left. A characteristic of a London cabbie who spends all his days with his right arm resting out of the window in the summer. His hands were large with thick wrists and long fingers. I pushed him gently back to sit on the edge of my bed and knelt in front of him between his thick thighs. I cupped his balls in my hand and took his thick member in my hand, guiding the head towards my mouth. I flicked the head with my tongue and he laid back against my quilt, his arms behind his head, getting ready to enjoy a very special treat.