Taxi! Taxi!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Basha took me deep, pumping the shaft while messaging my sperm sacs. Displaying the same cultivated ability at cock sucking she exhibited in dancing.

I looked down to find that the tip of her nose was the only part of her face visible. Her hair had fanned about her head, hid her face, and created a surreal image. It looked like my cock was being attacked by some wild creature. For five thrilling minutes I endured spine tingling sensations that had my toes curled.

Then Basha suddenly released my dick. Leaving it waving about in the air, glistening with her saliva.

Quickly she climbed astride me on the couch. She held me with one hand while attempting to squat on my fully engorged cock. With the other she held the swollen lips of her pussy apart as she guided me to the seat of her sex. I held her by her gorgeous protrusions. Trying to keep her steady as she targeted herself.

In her hurry, she missed her aim and let my steely cock head ram the tender knob of her clit. She cried out. Wrenching in pain.

I expected her to ease up, to stop. But she didn't. Picking up speed instead, she whipped my dickhead over the battered little nub. Unmercifully banging it with my ebony rod. It kept her body shaking in spasms. Her head fell back with her mouth open. Basha kept her eyes shut tight as she manically worked over her clit with my cock.

The excitement of our sex play was getting to me. I had to do something or I'd soon explode just from the fervor with which this lusty vixen derived her pleasure from me.

It occurred to me that this was like Sadomasochism.

Only Basha wasn't a masochist in any true sense and I wasn't trying to dominate her. She wasn't getting off just because of the pain. We were caught up in a lust filled moment. Using pain as an intensifier to push our feverish bodies to new heights of passion.

I shifted slightly as she swiped my dick across her clit. I waited until she moved me over her clit to the puffed out labia of her cunt. At that moment I jerked up with my hips and drove into her moist little grotto.

My timing could not have been more perfect. My drive pushed me into her with enough force, to shove her hands out of the way, and lodge me fast against the walls of her velvet cave.

"OOOHHH…GAAAAWWDD…OOOHHH…OOOHHH…" she howled.

Like a bird frozen in flight, she was speared, suspended in motion with her ass inches above my lap. She grabbed at my shoulders, holding on like a cliff climber.

"OOOOOMMAHGOSHHH…AAAHHH…," she wailed. It seems her cunt had never been completely stuffed with cock before. Her tight sheath resisted my charge into its virgin recesses. More than half my shaft lay trapped in the most responsive part of her pussy. The ridges of her puffy labia gripped me like a vise.

Saved though she was from full penetration, the suddenness of my intrusion overloaded her already taxed nervous system, sending her retention abilities into partial shutdown. Her cunt squeezed my cock like little hands, trying to milk it.

"OHHH…OOOOHHHH…AAAIIIEEE!!!" she shrieked, trembling. This was her strongest orgasm yet. Basha shuddered, the walls of her vagina grew hot around my deeply imbedded dick. She was cumming like never before. Her gusher gave my constricted cock much needed lubrication. It enabled me to thrust my ebony rod against her cervix. Her pussy planted thousands of wet kisses along the side of my cock, as it rested, fully buried.

At the time her body sank to my lap. I felt her release a little piddle and gas.

Pleasure mingled with shock and embarrassment, distorting her lovely features.

Alarm registered in her eyes as they searched mine for signs of repulsion.

Basha needn't have worried. I was enjoying our torrid lovemaking too much to be prudish. The fact that she lost control was evidence to me that I rocked her world.

As if in answer to her concern, I grabbed her fleshy hips and hefted her. I then commenced to power stroke the hottest, tightest pussy I'd ever fucked. After I bounced my dick off the back of her treasure box that second time, nothing showed on her face but pure orgasmic joy.

There is nothing like having a woman bounce, with her firm fine butt cheeks spreading around, gripping your cock, and loving it. Did she ever bounce. In spite of some obvious discomfort, nothing was held back. Basha bottomed out completely, but still rebounded to be impaled over and over again. Half a dozen times she raised up high to crash dive my joystick.

Then Basha really got her groove on. She boogied with a snatch full of cock. Moving her body to her own rhythm. Her gyrations concentrated on my deeply embedded cock. She kept rubbing it against clit.

When I caught onto her rhythm, It got better. I answered by beating a tempo against her pussy walls. Together we created our very own fuck music. The intensity of it moved us toward crescendo. I had never experienced anything like it.

There was a force generating here. Its energy flowed between us…through us…like the energy in an electric circuit. Only this energy had us connected beyond the physical. It manifested thru our lovemaking. I had never felt so totally committed, to giving as well as receiving pleasure, while unreservedly fucking my brains out.

We were building toward a climax that could mean the end of us as we were.

The tiny apartment reeked of sex and sweaty bodies.

Basha became a woman obsessed. So tightly wrapped were her arms around my shoulders that I feared she'd crush me. Her face pressed into the hollow between my chin and chest. She was letting her hot breath scorch me, while leaving alternate kisses and bites to my shoulder.

The fat tabby glowered, hissing at us from beneath the kitchen table. I bet the indignant feline was spaded.

I had no time to dwell on that pussy though. The one on my lap, waxing my cock was passed purring. Her sharp claws dug into my shoulders almost breaking the skin.

I felt her spike like clit graze my cock each time she heaved her ass. She rubbed it hard against the bulging vein on my dick, like she was trying to topple her little boatman. Helplessly floundering in a sea of fuck juice.

"Ummmmm…you…sweet ass mutha…fuck me…move that ass…fuck me baby…" I groaned, hardly getting the words out.

"…uuummm…aahhhh…ahhhh…ummm…ummm…I'm almost there Sweet…!!" she hissed thru clenched teeth. I held Basha by her sweaty ass. Locked my lips on her breast and sucked.

Commingled juices coated my fingertips and ran down the back of my hands to pool beneath us on the couch. I poked at her asshole. She jerked in response to the tease. I popped the tip of my finger through her anal ring. The activity at both her seismic centers triggered new body quakes.

Suddenly her body detonated. Starting a string of orgasmic explosions.

Basha crashed onto my cock. Driving it so far up, I expected to see it exit her mouth. That same lunge sent my probing finger deeper into her ass.

A growling whine tore its way out of her throat. Sounding more like a lioness mating than the climactic wail of a woman. Basha ground her ass, deepening both penetrations.

Her cries of pleasure were deafening. I feared someone would mistake them for attack noises and call the police.

As suddenly as her cries of pleasure began, they stopped, and Basha fell silent. I saw her face. It was frozen in sweet ecstasy. Her eyes were shut tight. Long black curly locks clung to her cheeks and around her gapping mouth. The beautiful red lips quivered, without emitting sound. Her tits were flattened to my chest like balloons in a press. I could feel the rapid pounding of her heart. It felt like little fists beating at my chest.

Her pussy clamped onto my cock, suctioning to receive my ejaculation.

Two weeks of accumulated sperm churned in my balls. My scalp drew tight about my scull, drawn to a point at the top. It was as if my skin was about to be sucked inside and shot out through my dick. A great downward pressure sent all the sensations spiraling toward our joined organs.

My orgasm came with such magnitude that I have no mind of the moment it happened.

I just know that when it hit I was struck deaf and blind. My voice left me. I felt my whole being empty into her with one tremendous explosion. My release splashed against the battered walls of her cunt, flooding her tight little cave. Each spurt ejected out around my cock. I felt echoes of my orgasm reverberate in her body. Her discharge bathed me with gushes of warm cum juice.

Basha laughed, squealed and giggled. Kissing my face while our cum mingled, flooding out in a pool under us. We stayed locked together as waves of bliss washed over us. Slowly the tremors subsided.

"Ooooooo…just look at all that…" she said, peering down between us.

My crotch lay drenched. My chocolate pole was covered with globs of sticky white cum cream. More splashed down as Basha climbed off my shrinking pole. She reclaimed the towel to catch the juices running out of her.

As she stood there looking down at my crotch, I could see she had made a decision.

Basha squatted between my knees and extended her tongue to sample the cream coating my crotch.

Hesitantly at first, she tasted the fresh nectar. I knew it met her approval when she settled in to dine. I thought I heard her murmur something like…"It is different…" while licking my balls.

She drank greedily, lapping at the clingy love pudding. Basha was like a child with a new candy treat. Her tongue finding all the goodies left on me.

I slouched farther down in the couch, spreading my knees to allow access. So her soothing mouth could reach every remnant of our mind blowing fuck.

Basha had me squeaky clean in no time. Then her mouth claimed the source of her delight, determined to extract more leftovers.

I glanced down, wearily watching her bobbing head.

"She's still not finished with me" I thought.

Her cum snack just seemed to wet her appetite. No pun intended.

It had been a long day. I came with such force that I felt completely drained.

I thought she was wasting her talent trying to rejuvenate my shriveled cock. And I told her so.

Evidently Basha had more confidence in her oral talents than I had in my ability to recuperate.

There were times when I could maintain an erection for nearly an hour after cumming once.

I never had any complaints. But after driving long hours, drinking, and dropping such a huge load…

What the hell, I thought. If it makes her happy…

I'd never refuse a good cock sucking…even if my well was dry.

Basha appeared revitalized by her climax. Like a few women I've known, she seemed to shift into a sort of sexual overdrive following a good fuck session.

I felt faint stirrings in my loins. Life slowly flowed back to my tired loins.

Basha reach up and pinched my tiny nipples. Giving me some of the same treatment I doled out to her earlier. I'll be damned if it didn't have the desired effect. My cock started swelling up to size.

I wasn't fully up, but Basha thought it adequate. She lay back on the floor dragging me into position.

"Whoa! This is a switch," I thought as I let her guide me to her hairy honey pot.

As soon as her cunt lips enveloped me, I knew I could rise to the occasion.

Basha knew it too. Her dancer's legs locked behind my thighs, securing our connection.

Her pussy snapped tight around my cock spurring her hip motion.

" Do me Doug…Fuck me…Fuck me Sweet.." she groaned. Looking up at me with her little slits of eyes. She didn't have to ask twice. My cock had returned to its wooden state. It poked her depths before I started to move. I wasn't fully recovered. So I wanted to start with long, slow strokes.

Basha had her body pressed so tight, that even when I withdrew as far as I could, I could only move an inch or two.

"Alright, if its more dick she wants…she's going to get her fill." I pledged silently.

I flexed my ass muscles, wedging as much of my dick in as I could. All the remaining cum and air rushed out around my cock. I moved my ass in slow circles, grinding against her clit, rubbing her 'G' spot, and filled every part of her tight little cunt. Then I'd backed off and lunged again, changing direction and altering the contact angle. I accomplished my goal.

Basha started her moans again. They were actually more like a continuous like a whine or howl.

Each time I filled her she'd grunt. I'd fuck her three times, grind myself in, and then pleasure her with five powerful stokes, before changing up. I kept varying the number of strokes and the angle of plunge, but I never eased up. This is what I call 'Boning'. Making it good to the bone.

Basha had coaxed me back for more fucking, and as good as her pussy was, I was determined that she would remember this boning.

Her body went into a little freeze every time an orgasm hit her. We had been at it for about fifteen minutes. They kept coming every five minutes or so. Each time her breathing became more ragged. There wasn't a part of her little pussy I hadn't touched. Sweat pored from our bodies, soaking the rug under us. My knees burned on the coarse pile. We were both throwing everything into this fuck.

I could feel Basha's big ass muscles flex followed by the tightening of her cunt around my cock.

I was moments away from cumming. I wanted it to be the best for both of us. So I grabbed Basha's big swollen nipple in my mouth. Held the hard teat gently between my teeth and rolled it back and forth.

That did it. I tripped her switch again. Her hips started heaving. I got tossed about like a tuna fisherman in a dingy on the high sea.

I held her by her shoulders and fucked her for all I'm worth. I felt her fingernails dig into my back, but was too keyed up to feel pain. All my senses concentrated in my dick.

She made such noise, I'm sure her neighbors complained about this night.

Her heels were hitting the floor each time she pushed her womanhood up at me. Which was on every stroke. I claimed Basha's other nipple and gave it the treatment. It was too much for her. She was in the middle of an orgasm when the really big one hit. Her whole body was seized by it.

Urrughhh…urrughhhh…Aaiieeeeeee!!! She screamed her climax in my ear.

It was all I could do to hold on while Basha took her wild orgasmic ride.

She bucked and bucked her pelvis against me. My dick head was painfully crammed into her. I could only imagine what that felt like to her, but she was beyond caring. She had reached nirvana.

I kept the pressure on, fucking her hard until she went limp. Her climax lasted almost two minutes. When she finally loosened her hold, I rolled off her and laid on the cool floor trying to collect myself. I lay there with my eyes closed. Still, I was aware of her cat sniffing around my head.

My cock was still standing tall, glistening with gobs of her cum. Getting off was the last thing on my mind. Rest, that's all I wanted right then.

Basha clamped her mouth on my cock, sucking forcefully before I knew it.

She saw me laying there with my dick at attention and presumed I wanted relief. She squatted over me, milking me with her hands, and working her mouth furiously to get me off.

I reached down to try to stop her, but my body launched unexpectedly into spasms.

My cock suddenly ballooned in her mouth. Her hands were caressing my balls when I started ejaculating. It was one of the strangest things I ever felt.

Basha's mouth was applying a powerful suction which seemed to pull more than cum from me. It was like she was sucking my entire being out through my dick, using it like a straw. I actually felt the pull in my brain. It wasn't unpleasant or painful, it just felt strange.

I now think I know what a brain drain really is.

Basha was happy after succeeding in swallowing my whole load. She acted almost giddy, and kissed me with childish glee. I got a taste of both of us in that kiss.

Man! Was I whipped. I just laid there watching that darn cat while it watched me.

I glanced up at her clock and read the time.

I was shocked to find it was nearly daylight. I had to get the cab back to the garage.

Basha helped me collect my clothes. In five minutes I was dressed and at the door bidding her good night.

She said something, then that kept me smiling all the way home.

"It's true…she spoke the truth."

"She who," I asked.

"Mavis" she grinned.

" You mean the Barmaid…and what was it she said?" I asked. I could almost guess the answer from the way she stood there smiling up at me.

"Well…'she started, licking at her lips like there was something delicious there.

'I needed a ride and was about to call a taxi. Mavis said to wait. That you might stop by soon and you would take me home."

"So…you were waiting…for me?" I asked incredulously.

Basha merely smiled, still licking her lips.

I just knew there was more to it.

"What did she really say to you?" I asked.

Basha feigned seriousness before answering.

"She said I could depend on you to give me a ride."

"There's more,' I insisted. 'isn't there?"

Basha's face broke into a big grin.

"Mavis said…you'd give me the kind of ride I needed!…And you know Sweet…I'll be looking for another ride…soon!" Basha said, kissed me quickly, and retreated inside her apartment…laughing merrily behind the closed door.

12