Taylor and Megan Take a Playmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here." She told him. When he moved to join her on the floor she stopped him. "No. Stand there." She said. He did as instructed.

As his wife undid his belt and the fly of his trousers the second women slipped her arms around him and went to work on the buttons of his silk shirt. At the same time his chest was bare and his pants and boxers were pulled to the floor. He felt four hands move slowly over his bare skin.

Tammy's heart raced. She had moved to the floor after removing Taylor's shirt and now helped her friend remove his shoes, socks, and tug his pants off of his feet. It was clumsy and silly and she couldn't help but smile. Her smile faded quickly when she realized, only inches from her nose, perched his hard fat cock. She wanted it and without thinking she took it. Using her hand she tugged it toward her and as she slipped her lips around it and struggled to press it into her throat he moaned.

"Don't you dare come yet." The man's wife said to him. She felt the woman's hand slip up his leg. She took his balls firmly. "That's why you have to stand up," the woman said.

Tammy and Megan took turns, one after another sliding his cock into their mouths. His knees went weak and he braced himself against the wall behind him. He was close, so fucking close, so they stopped. He wanted them naked. He wanted to be inside them. Instead, they sat before him and kissed each other, then his cock, then each other again. They licked him, both of them, their red lips wide open their tongues danced out and around his head so delicately he felt the random tickling sensation but struggled to place just who and where.

He watched. It couldn't have been real.

His wife was firm, her head bobbing up and down rapidly when it was her turn.

Tammy, she moved more slowly. It was wetter? Was that the right way to describe it? Softer perhaps?

"Oh Jesus." He muttered. He gripped the doorjamb to keep from falling.

"I can taste it."

"Mmm. Let me." Megan cooed. She knew she was putting on a show. She wanted to. She wanted to be sure he would remember every bit of it. "Should we let him come, or is that wasting it?"

"We talked about saving it but I don't know. Does he have a lot?"

"Do you have a fat load for us honey?" Megan teased him.

"Please?" he begged.

"Do you want to come for us?"

"Oh yes."

"Not yet." She said. She slipped her face down on his cock and gripped his ass. It was one of those kinds of nights. "Mmm hmm." She hummed into his dick when he thrust it towards her, fucking her face. "Mmm Hmm." She repeated when he did it again.

Tammy stood up and kissed him. He gripped the bare flesh of her ass by reaching up her dress.

He kissed the brunette and fucked his wife's face and wished desperately he wasn't standing up.

He groaned in the ridiculous way he did that sounded oddly like a Muppet.

His wife released him with a gasp.

"He's close. Do you want it?" his wife asked Tammy.

"Yes!" she said, enthusiastically. When her lips surrounded his head he tried again the fucking motion he had used on Tammy but she placed her hand on his flat stomach to stop him. "Let me." she cooed.

She moved her mouth slowly; taking him in and then letting him slip almost all the way out. She used her tongue. Every woman does it differently, she was delightful. He watched. His wife, bored, began to undress the woman. He watched the zipper slide down her back; the tattoo on her shoulder extended the length of her body ending at her ass, a long tattoo of a mermaid. It was different, it was lovely, much like the felatio he endured. He was looking at her ass as his wife moved her hands over the broad soft flesh when it hit. It surprised him. It never happened when he was standing.

'Ahhhh!" the woman at his feet sighed. She had released his dick and now, with her mouth wide open, her tongue touching the very tip of his dick she milked him softly with her hand. He struggled to stay standing. Cum simply went everywhere; her horned rim glasses the exclamation on the pornographic perfection.

His wife joined the woman on his dick and they alternated licking and sucking him as he groaned and moaned and struggled not to collapse to the floor. His wife kissed what he had dripped onto the woman's lips and chin and then ran her tongue along his shaft again.

"It's still hard," his new lover exclaimed as if surprised.

"You want it, take it."

"No, you."

"Well, somebody get on the bed."

"Do me." his wife growled at him. She positively sprang from the floor to the edge of the bed. Without removing her dress she stuck her ass in the air. Tammy, impressed I guess, slapped it hard and made her squeak and then slipped her hand over his wife's pussy making her moan.

He stepped forward and pressed his cock into her. She was, as usual, tight and wet and seemed to suck his cock into her.

Fucking in front of other people was not something that was new to either of them but it was usually just that, it was usually just fucking in front of other people, or well they had fucked while she had sucked another man's dick. This was different as their new playmate, now stripped down to just her eyeglasses and her tattoos, wasn't just there to watch but instead engaged. She tugged at Megan's dress until her breasts were free. She slapped her ass and pinched her nipples and then positioned herself beneath his wife so that her hand could reach up and tease her clit as she sucked on the woman's breast.

"Oh Fuck!" his wife exclaimed. "Jesus. Harder." She called out. He thrust himself into her hard, his hips slapping on her ass.

He looked down on his wife's back and her ass and the other woman's bare belly, the green and yellow tattoo of a sunflower, and her pale white pussy.

"Megan." He barked at her, unable to suppress the thought once it had hit him. "You gonna eat pussy tonight Meg? Look at her sweet pussy. You know she is dying to come."

"Fuck Yeah. Fuck yeah," she chanted in time with his fucking. "You want me to eat that pussy."

"Yes." He barked between breaths. "Do it."

The was a messy commotion as he continued to fuck his wife as she moved the woman's spread legs in front of her. They formed an all girl 69 with his cock in her cunt. His wife's grunts became moans as she pressed her mouth down on her first pussy and then he felt the tongue and mouth on his balls and then his shaft.

Megan squealed at the sensation of having her pussy filled as her clit was sucked. Yes, she was eating pussy and it would have been better to have a dick in her mouth but what did it matter with what was going on between her legs.

"Taylor came again and the sounds became messy and squishy but he didn't stop, he just slowed down and listened to the two women moaning.

After another round of muffled cries Megan stopped what she was doing and scrambled away clawing at the bedspread to get free. Her squeals became moans as her orgasms trembled and shook her body. They were too intense, they hurt as her muscles pulsed and twisted inside of her. She curled into the fetal position at the edge of the bed. "Just give me a minute, let me get my high back."

Tammy lay, her head positioned just shy of his cock, her body splayed out in front of him, her legs raised at the knee just slightly. He couldn't help it. He leaned slowly down. Her hand caught his cock.

"Mmmm. Give him a second. It's your turn." He lay down on the bed beside her but she didn't roll over. He had to move on top of her to place his tongue where he wanted it. She tasted delightful. He ran his tongue all the way down her lips, teasing her ass.

It was her turn to sigh. "Oh yes." She purred.

He licked at her again, dancing his tongue over her clit and then down her pink lips until again he was on her ass. She cooed again.

"Is that good?"

"Oh yes."

He did it again and she lifted her hips off the bed pressing her ass to his mouth.

"Here, put your hand out." His wife said. He looked up to see she had rolled over, the better to watch most likely. He held his hand out to her and felt the chill of the cold gel on his finger.

"Oh! Cold." Tammy said quietly.

"Is it okay?" he asked.

"Yes." She said in almost a whisper.

He moved his mouth back first to her pussy and then to her clit, a large curly flap of flesh he took between his teeth and tongue. Slowly he entered her ass with his smallest finger.

"Oh!" she gasped again, raising her hips. When his finger was inside of her as far as it would go she began to rock, fucking his hand as he struggled to lick a moving clit. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned for a while and then without warning pulled his cock into her mouth again.

They moved that way a good long time slowly writing against each other as if humping.

"Let me." Tammy said quietly, her words a whisper in his ear. He pulled his mouth away. He left his finger in her tight little asshole when his wife slid her fingers into the woman's pussy. He felt her moan through his cock, rock hard again in Tammy's mouth.

"Mmmm" she moaned each time they switched, the husband and wife taking turns sucking and fingering, with all of her holes filled she felt wave after wave hit her. Each one was slightly more intense than the last until it hit. It was the mother of all orgasms and it came along with the embarrassing release of fluid she had only experienced once before. The husband was licking her as the time and the fucker didn't stop, neither of them did. Their fingers shafted her holes, his cock shafted her through has tongue or is teeth or whatever he was using tugged at her clit and she was screaming but her screams were muffled. Mercifully they stopped. He rolled off of her. Her head hung almost off the bed.

"You didn't come." She said quietly.

"Not that time. It's okay."

"No it isn't" she insisted. "If I could move I would fuck you until you were happy again.

"I'm happy." Taylor said to her. He moved on top of her. He kissed her neck and then moved to her immense breasts. She wrapped her legs around his waist and dry humped his belly

She moaned softly at the feel of the large man on top of her.

As she moved her hips against him Taylor found himself mimicking her movements. They continued rocking against each other; she was slowly pushed further to the edge of the bed, her head hung off upside down. His cock nocked at the lubricated pussy on one movement and then at her ass on the next. She moaned louder.

"It doesn't count until you fuck both of us." Megan said. She had moved across the bed and was lying next to the plump little brunette. He grinned at the breasts, arms, necks, thighs, hair smiles and eyes that surrounded him. His wife was stoned. He had forgotten how she talked dirty when she was stoned. "Don't you want him to fuck you?"

"Yes." The girl hissed. His wife reached over, pressed her hand to the woman's breast and pinched her nipple.

"Tell him what you want." His wife told the woman. She pinched harder. Taylor's eyes opened wide, the woman bit down on her lip.

"Where?"

"Fuck my pussy." The woman hissed. Megan switched tits.

"Not your ass?"

"Either. Please." The woman said in a whisper. Her head still hung off the bed.

"Well, Tay', you gonna fuck her?"

"Yes." He muttered.

"Fuck her hard!" his wife sneered.

Lost in the moment he thrust his hips forward and entered her in a long smooth stroke.

"Ohhhfff!" she moaned.

"Do. Fuck it. Fuck that cunt."

He grimaced and did what he was told. Her immense tits shook with each stroke and the more they quaked the more Megan pinched.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she grunted each time he thrust himself into her.

"Fuck it, fuck that cunt. Fill it up with your fat dick."

He collapsed on top of the woman; he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She lifted his head and kissed him. Her greedy little fleshy body was trapped beneath him. He fucked her with every ounce of effort he had left in him. He panted. His wife cheered him on. "Harder. Fuck it. Harder." She chanted. She slapped his ass

Tammy let out a single long cry that shook with the thrusting rhythm and eventually descended into a delicate "ah, ah, ah." He was close and slowed his pace smoothly pulling nearly free only to slide his way back inside of her.

"Grrrrruuuuuuuummmmpphh..." he moaned when he came. His cock pulsed slowly, giving her whatever he had left.

His wife kissed him as he held his quickly faltering cock inside the other woman. "Did you come?" she asked him in a strange shy peaceful way.

"Yes."

"Did you have any left?" her voice trembled a little.

"Maybe." He said.

"Roll over. Watch." She told her husband. "Tamera. Here. Move down." She told the woman.

Megan fixed her eyes on her husband and nestled her naked body between a pair of thick soft thighs and then ran her tongue along the woman's soft folds. Tammy sighed lightly.

After a minute or two his wife broke eye contact, closed them, and nestled her face lower into the woman's salty wet pussy. Tammy cooed, Megan hummed gently; Taylor watched his wife eat pussy and stroked his cock.

Time passed gently around the lovers until the women seemed pleased enough with each other and collapsed, Taylor stared fixedly on his wife's smile.

Tammy had run to the bathroom and returned with a joint like nothing Taylor had ever seen before. It was manufactured. She asked if she needed to go outside but Tammy moaned no, she couldn't move. It was fine there in the bed. They used one of the water glasses for the ashes and passed it back and forth.

Meg whispered to wake her up if anyone felt up for round two. Taylor joked it was more like round six. He and Tammy smoked the joint down to a little black nub and lay beside each other. Taylor didn't even realize he was doing it when Tammy began to slowly hum beside him, his fingers teasing her pussy softly.

"I want it again." She said quietly.

"Okay." He whispered back.

"She's asleep."

"She'll wake up if she wants," he said.

"Do you have a condom?"

"We sort of already skipped that earlier."

"Oh shit."

"Kinda."

"Move down." She told him. When he was a little lower in the bed she moved on top of him. He wasn't rock hard and so she used her hand to press him inside of her. They didn't fuck so much as kissed and caressed each other with his dick inside of her. She smiled almost the whole time, grimacing only briefly when she managed to coax another orgasm out of it. They just barely heard the knock on the door it was so quiet and distant.

"That's Richard." She said softly. "I have to go."

He gave one of his T-shirts and a pair of Megan's gym shorts. He hoped they weren't good ones. They kissed gently in the bedroom and he walked her to the door.

"Thank you, Richard." He said. "I hope she had a good time."

"Oh, I'm sure she did."

It's bizarre to shake a cucks hand as you return his hotwife to him.

"Really, you should join us some time. Megan would be happy."

"We will see."

The two of them walked away from the house holding hands. He rejoined his wife in bed. The little blue pills are amazing he thought to himself looking down on yet another erection.

"She leave?"

"Yes." He whispered.

"Did you guys go for another one?"

"Not really."

"I ate her pussy." His stoned wife whispered.

"Yes you did."

Her hand inched behind her back towards him until she found his cock.

"Honey."

"Yes."

"Do me?"

"Okay." He said. He nudged her to roll over. She went the wrong way, rolling onto her belly.

"Roll over."

"No. Get the stuff." She said. It took him a second but he figured it out. The slippery gel was on the nightstand. He used a lot.

"I want Andy next time. You know Andy?" she cooed. Stoned - Talkative. "You have to get it ready. Your slut needs two cocks. Can I have two cocks?"

"Yes."

"Gentle baby." She warned him when he moved over on top of her. He slid his cock between her well-lubricated ass cheeks. "Only you get my ass though, okay. He fucks my pussy. You fuck my... ASS!" He had pressed himself just inside of her.

"Why Andy." He said as she gasped a deep breath. It wasn't the first time but it wasn't a regular thing either.

"You know." She said taking two breaths, one for each word.

"Tell me." he whispered, pushing himself deeper.

"He has a giant dick. I want his giant dick in my cunt when you fuck my ass."

H liked stoned wife sometimes. He moved slowly inside of her as she gasped moaned and grunted. He didn't think it would happen but he came again. Not much but he did.

"No more little blue pills," she said when he had rolled over beside her and wrapped his arm around her waist. She snored almost as soon as she had finished her sentence. He held her, felt her warm skin, and thought about what a lucky man he was.

"I love you, pumpkin." He whispered in her ear.

"Muv oo doo." She whispered back.

12