Taylor forgives Joe Ep. 02 Pt. 01

Story Info
Taylor remembers what else happened that night.
1.7k words
3.92
17.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm pregnant."

I waited for him to say something, he sat there for a long time just looking at me.

Finally he spoke,

"What?"

Was all he said, I couldn't tell the difference in his voice so I didn't know if he was mad or not.

"I said I'm pregnant."

I repeated myself hoping he would say something other then what. My plan worked, but I didn't like what he said back.

"I heard what you said, but do you know what this means, don't you?"

I knew what he was talking about. I nodded my head, then looked I down.

I began to cry to myself, letting my hair fall around me so he wouldn't see the tears.

You see something else happened that night, something I'm not proud of and neither is he...

It was around midnight when I awoke, I was still in his arms and he was holding me tight.

He started moving in his sleep and let out a small snore.

I couldn't help but smile to myself, while laughing quietly. Obviously it wasn't so quite because it woke him up.

He looked at me and smiled,

"Hey you"

"Hey baby"

I replied, as I nuzzled up to his neck, inhaling his scent. Letting him hold me tighter.

"What are you doing?"

He asked laughing quietly to himself, running his hand down the length of my arm.

"You smell really good and your kinda warm."

"I smell good? Really?"

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing, I didn't say anything."

"Whatever," I said quietly my face still buried in his neck.

"What was that?"

He asked playfully pulling me away from his neck so that I was now looking at him.

"Nothing I said I love you, don't you listen gosh!"

"Oh really now?"

He asked with a smirk.

"Yes, why is that a problem?"

"Well, maybe?"

He said jokingly.

"Shut up," I said while hitting his chest.

"OW! Stop I'm fragile"

That made me laugh and he laughed with me.

"I love you too."

His voice was sweet, I smiled and pressed my lips against his.

He deepened it as his arms went around my waist, pulling me on top of him.

I ran my hand through his short hair, and started thrusting my hips into his.

I could fell his cock rising under me, and myself getting wetter with every thrust.

He entered me with little force but it was enough to make me moan.

I pulled away from our kiss to take a breath, his hand found their way to my hips, pushing himself deeper inside of me.

My forehead pressed against his, I looked deep into his warm brown eyes. Finally my breathing was under control when my lips found his again, and the trusts got deeper and harder.

Nick's POV

I watched them, I watched her thrust into him, taking more of him into herself.

Her moans made my cock stiffen in my boxers.

My hand moved down inside my boxers, rubbing myself.

I had always had a crush on her, but shes always been Joe's girl, now I know I had no chance with her.

My dick was now fully erect and almost sticking out of my boxers, just looking at her.

I was still rubbing it when she moved away from his lips, pulling him out of her and moving her way down to his hard cock and began sucking it.

I rubbed harder and faster, biting my bottom lip trying not to moan, she was sucking hard and fast licking her juices off of him.

I imagined it was my dick she was sucking, not his. My moans got louder and louder, but they couldn't mask his.

Then out of no where he stopped moaning, but I wasn't done and I moaned loud as fuck.

Taylor's POV

"Ahhhhhhh!"

"What was that?"

I said pulling away from his cock, and moving up to him, pulling the sheet up to cover myself.

Someone was watching us, I didn't know who, I was kind of scared.

I was going to ask who it was but Joe beat me to it.

"Who's there, and what the hell are you doing?"

His voice was sharp I could tell how angry he was.

Nick's POV

Shit, what do I do. Do I step out of the shadow and show myself?

I took a deep breath, put my dick back in my boxers, hoping they wouldn't notice it.

I stepped out of the shadow and looked at my feet waiting for one of them to say something.

Taylor's POV

My jaw dropped, why the hell was he watching us, I mean I knew he had always liked me but watching me while I was with his brother, gave me chills.

"What the fuck Nick, don't you have any thing better to do!?"

Joe was beyond pissed, I never heard him sound so mad.

"I..i.. don't know"

He stumbled on his words, standing there in nothing but his boxers looking at his feet.

I could tell he was hard, a thought popped into my mind, I liked it and I let my mind wonder as I bit my bottom lip.

"How do you not know what your doing? Admit it you were watching us fuck!"

"I....I..."

"You what!?"

I sat there thinking to myself how much fun we could have with him. I smiled to myself, while Joe was practically screaming at Nick.

Nick kept his cool, or at least he was trying to.

"I'm sorry, I just..."

"You just what?"

"I..."

"Just go, I'll deal with you tomorrow"

I wondered if they were up for what I wanted from them.

"okay, I'll just go."

He was embarrassed I could tell by the sound of his voice, and the redness of his cheeks.

"Now wait just a minute, we're gonna let him off that easy?"

I said trying to sound mad, I wanted my imagination to come true but there was no way they would be up for it so I had to improvise.

"If he wants to watch us, then maybe we should give him what he wants, it might teach him a lesson."

"What?!"

They said at the same time, both were wide eyed and staring at me waiting for me to say something.

Joe was first to speak,

"No way,"

Then Nick spoke

"Now, now lets hear, what she has to say."

He said while moving closer to the bed, I could feel myself getting wetter as he sat down and his dick feel out of his boxers.

He was about the same size as Joe, maybe even bigger.

I smiled at him as he rubbed himself right in front of me, not caring that Joe was sitting next to me.

"What the fuck Taylor!"

Joe's voice was a combination of hurt and anger.

I mean we had just got back together, now he thought I wanted to cheat on him with his brother but that wasn't true.

"Nick, can I talk to Joe alone for a minute?"

"Sure, I'll be back."

He stood up and left me alone with Joe, i waited for him to scream or do something but he just sat there for a while looking down.

Finally I spoke,

"Look I don't know, if you and I where thinking the same or not, but I...

He cut me off almost shouting at me.

"What we're you thinking? You love me but you want to fuck him?"

It hurt a little, but I stood my ground.

"That is somewhat true, but..."

Again I was cut off by his voice,

"somewhat true, what the hell Taylor I want a clear answer from you, not a load of bull crap."

I didn't know how he would react to my response but I said what I had to say.

I took a deep breath and began to speak,

"I want to have a threesome with you and Nick, I want it real bad."

I waited for him to reply, he sat there for a minute looking at me with wide eyes, finally he said something.

"come again"

He sound confused, and somewhat less angry. He was still looking at me, with a look of relief.

Nick's POV

I was standing at the door listening to them talk.

I had heard what she said, I wasn't against the idea, if it meant I would be able to fuck her.

I smiled to myself waiting for her to call me back into the room.

Taylor's POV

I couldn't take the silence any longer, so I started talking again.

"Well, are you up for it or not?"

I asked in a calm voice, hoping to get the answer I wanted, I knew Nick would be up for it, but if it wasn't okay with Joe it wouldn't happen.

"Don't you think its a little weird, I mean he is my brother and all."

I was relived his tone of voice had changed back to normal, not the yelling that had been going on for a while.

"I don't want that kind of threesome, you two don't have to do anything with each other, I just want to know what its like to be fucked by two guys at once."

I said, knowing my cheeks were bright red.

"You know you have a dirty mind, I think I like it."

He said smirking to himself.

"So is that a yes?"

I asked with excitement, hoping he would say yes.

"That is a yes."

I was overwhelmed with his answer, I called Nick back into the room, about to live out my ultimate fantasy.

Nick's POV

I couldn't believe it, I was finally going to fuck her, I waited for this day to come and now here it is and I cant stop smiling.

I walked into the room slowly, taking a seat on bed, waiting for her to do something.

Finally she leaned in and kissed me, I immediately started kissing back deepening it.

Her hand started rubbing my upper thigh, making me hard.

Then she pulled away and started kissing Joe the way she was kissing me, and rubbing him the way she rubbed me.

My hand moved in between her legs rubbing her inner thigh, moving closer to her wet pussy.

To be continued...