Taylor Made Ch. 01

Story Info
Return to campus quickly escalates at college frat party.
2.4k words
3.65
48.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 24 I definitely miss the wild care free days of college and in looking to turn back the clock my boyfriend, who is a little older than me, and I decided to head back to campus and are in his car driving to a party at a nearby frat house. Not wanting to show up empty handed he suggest we stop at a nearby store to pick some alcohol up to bring with us. I'm walking ahead of him with my blonde hair, long and curled, going down to the middle of my back and wearing a super short red mini skirt and tiny short sleeved, white button up shirt with heals. I don't have a bra on so my nipples get hard as soon as I walk into the cold store.

Being 5'6" with a natural C to D chest my boyfriend always see guys checking me out and this is no different as he notices all the guys around us start to look at me and he notices just how see through my shirt is. They know that he sees them looking but they can't help but stare. Me always being unobservant have no clue what is going on and he purposefully doesn't t tell me. I walk over to the liquor aisle and bend over to grab a bottle of Fireball from the bottom shelf. Not being careful when I bend over my short mini skirt inches its way up and allows everyone to see my bright red lace thong panties as they stare with an animal like lust.

We leave and get back into the car and it's not till then where I finally realize how easy it was to see my tits through my shirt. Before we leave the parking lot my boyfriend runs his hand over my chest and starts to grab my hard nipples. I immediately get turned on and slide his hand up my skirt.

One of the young guys who was watching me in the store gets into his car, which is parked two cars down from ours. He sees us fooling around and decides to watch for a bit. By this point I am so turned on I just want to suck some dick and take my boyfriend's big cock out and start to slowly suck it. I'm on my knees on the seat, bent over with his dick in my mouth and my ass in the air. The guy in the other car has a perfect view as I run my tongue all over his dick. Not wanting to be too late my boyfriend stops me and says we have all night for that.

We get there and head into the party. The guy from the store had decided to follow us to see where we were heading. He just so happens to be a member of the frat house and calls his friends to tell them about this hot little slut he saw sucking a guy off in a car. He tells his frat buddies to try and get me alone so he can fuck me.

We walk in and my boyfriend and I start pounding shots to catch up with everyone else. I start to get really drunk and decide to get on the table and dance. The guy comes up to me with three of his buddies and asked me if I want to take some shots with them. My boyfriend doesn't see me leave with them and after a while finally decides to find me and walks into this dirty frat bedroom with pictures of naked girls everywhere as music is blaring and sees me straddling the guy who was watching me. I'm making out with him as he unbuttons my top and starts to suck on my tits. The other guys are watching and waiting for their turn. They see my boyfriend walk in and with his size and build immediately get nervous. With silence and stillness in the air he tells them that I'm his slut and he gives them permission to do what they want with me.

With that the first guy rips the rest of my clothes off and I feel another set of hands working the side of my thong has its pulled down my legs. The first guy starts to fuck me really hard. He flips me over and is fucking me from behind. On all fours with my tits hanging down and my hair cascading across my face his friends are getting anxious watching my hot ass get fucked and walk over towards my face. With my head down just taking that cock I hear a second guy undo his pants. He pulls back my hair from my face and his hard cock is there in inches from my face and my lips instinctively part as he guides his dick in my mouth as I'm getting fucked from behind. My boyfriend who is watching this tells the guys that whoever fucks me the hardest and makes me cum the loudest will get paid $100 so now they are really trying to make me scream. Now two of the guys are taking turns putting their dicks in my mouth. I start to choke because they are fucking my mouth so hard. I was wet all day knowing I was going to a frat party and wore this hot outfit on purpose wanting the attention and now here I am on all fours getting fucked like a slut.

As I am there getting fucked by these young guys the reality of it all becomes too much for me and I hesitate wondering why am I doing this and should I stop. I don't want to be a slut, but my body keeps giving in. As my mind races I decided to try and get out of this situation and away from them, but the four guys feeling me trying to move pin me down and one laughs at my attempt as he grabs some small cord and ties my hands behind my back. I realize they aren't letting me leave until they have all fucked me. Laying on the ground of this dirty frat bedroom with my hands tied and nowhere to go they line up and fuck me even harder. Each guy takes a turn holding me down while the other one fucks me. Getting fucked like this I can't help but start to love it and moans begin to escape my mouth with each thrust they take. It is only a matter of time before I am cumming really hard as they fuck me like a little party slut.

Seeing this the first guy can't take it anymore and pulls his cock out and instantly cums on my face. With cum all over my face and dripping in my mouth the second guy starts fucking me and the third guy with a really fat cock decides he wants me to suck his dick so he shoves it in my mouth and fucks my face as hard as he can. I try to push him away with my body as my hands are still tied but he won't stop. Being fucked like this though my pussy is so wet and my desire to much as I just start fucking him back so hard. Feeling this and seeing me get fucked in the face makes the second guy cum really hard in my pussy. The third guy decides he wants to cum on my chest so he pulls me up to my knees and bust his load all over my tits.

Dazed by the fucking and lost in my own desire the guys see my fight is gone and untie my hands and put me on my back. Cum on my face, tits, and dripping out of me and all I can think is one more guy to go. The guys laugh as the forth one walks up and all though average looking he has the biggest dick. They say he wanted to be last so that my pussy would be wet and able to handle his dick. He forces his dick in me and I can tell he wants to fuck me hard and fast. I can't believe how big and hard is cock is and he can tell I like it has this makes him thrust even faster. Everyone else is just watching as I lay on my back with my legs wrapped around this frat boy covered in cum as I take this last big dick. I can't even protest as I hear phone cameras going off as I have no doubt these frat boys will be telling stories about this little party slut they had and that is even turning me on more knowing they get to see me be the slut I always wanted to be. As I fuck back hard this frat guy pushing his big dick in me as far as he can, knows he is going to cum soon and decides he wants to cum in my mouth. He pulls out right when he is about to cum and puts his huge dick in my mouth. Has I fight for breath I feel load after load of cum shooting into my mouth. I try to spit it out, but he holds my head tight and pulls me hard and forces my mouth to stay on his dick until all of the cum is running down the back of my throat.

On my knees with my head back, glistening with a thin layer of sweat, I can just feel my chest move up and down with each gasp of air I take, cum dripping off my face, mouth, tits and pussy and seeing these guys all around like vultures laughing and taking pictures to show their friends later. The room is trashed, with the bed moved and my clothes tossed around the room. As the guys circle me and their cocks getting hard as I'm kneeling in the middle they begin to stick their dicks in my mouth for one last treat. Knowing these frat boys and their recovery abilities I start working their dicks really hard. Their cocks in my mouth, my hands working dicks and them grabbing my tits I just want them to cum on my face at that same time. I am completely lost in lust and hear them breathing heavy. They are so close to cumming because they love seeing me work all their dicks at once.

I can feel them all around me and know they can't believe they actually got me to let them all fuck me at the same time. All four guys now getting ready to cum one more time on me. Already covered in cum on my knees sucking and jacking as fast as I can and one by one they jack off on my face. I have my head tilted back with my mouth open, catching the cum from each of their dicks in my mouth. There is so much cum that is starts to run down the side of my mouth, down my neck and onto my tits. I rub it all over me knowing these guys would never have a chance with a girl like me and now all four of them fucked me.

From the other side of the room I hear one voice familiar to me yell "Only one dick left to fuck...hold her across the bed boys." With that I hear my boyfriend approach as the guys lift and carry me over to the bed. They push me face down into the bed. With my legs standing on the floor I am bent across the bed face down. My ass in the air as one guy holds my face down and two others pin my arms out flat on each side. I feel my boyfriend walk up behind and hear the sound of his belt and jeans being undone. Seeing me held down face first with cum dripping out of my pussy he reaches down and pulls his big dick out of his waistline. I hear him say, "Hold this slut down boys I don't want her moving at all." I feel his hand on my hip as he guides his dick into my hot wet pussy. I know he has waited for this moment has I feel the head of his dick first pushing in.

The guys are holding me down so that I can't move as I take his dick deep inside. You can hear how wet I am as he fucks me and the guys start chanting "Fuck that slut...Fuck that slut." I am so wet as he tells them to hold her down boys I am going to fuck her so hard and chants continue of "Fuck that slut...fuck that slut" rings out. I can feel both his hand grab my hips as he starts to pump his dick hard in and out of my pussy. As I am soaking wet I hear a loud smack as my ass cheek rings on fire and realize one of the guys just smacked my ass while I'm getting fucked. The one holding my face turns my head to the side and starts choking me. Another loud smack rings out over the echoes of "Fuck that slut". I feel his dick so hard inside me hammering away. It's like he want to break me to show these boys how you get a slut like this.

My cum covered face is red from being chocked and my ass matches from getting smacked. With my orgasm building from being fucked so hard I feel his fingers digging in and I know he is going to cum soon. His pace increases as another smack rings out. "Fuck that slut...Fuck that slut!" My pussy is on fire feeling his big cock penetrate me. My body begins to shake uncontrollably as wave upon wave of orgasm rip through me. I feel him lean over and whisper "Your my slut" as he grips tight and begins to pour load after load of cum in me. The guys erupt with shouting as my body continues to pulsate. I can feel the cum just running down my legs. With that my boyfriend just reaches down and starts pulling up his pants. Still held down now in silence I hear the zip of the pants and him starting to walk away. Out of the corner of my eye I can see him walk to the door. At the door he turns towards the guys and says have fun and winks at me as he walks out shutting the door behind him.