Taylor-Made for This

Story Info
I get with Taylor Swift after a backstage encounter
802 words
27.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found my way backstage at a Taylor Swift concert. No, I didn't go and listen to the music. I snuck in. I just had to do something. I had this whole elaborate plan where I got past security and somehow it worked out perfectly. I knocked on her door and she was alone, just chilling out with headphones in after taking a shower, getting her bags ready.

She was dressed in a quirky dress with dress shoes on as well as dangling earrings. Everything was pretty quirky about what she was wearing. That shit aside, she was startled to see me, as I closed the door and she unplugged from whatever she was listening to. She said 'hello' and basically wondered why I was there.

I begged her not to call security and just said that I was there not as a crazed super fan or any shit like that but basically because I missed the chance to see her and I always thought she was really attractive (hey, fuck it, it's worth a go). She remained skeptical and nodded, wondering what I wanted from it. I just handed her my number, telling her to meet me later that night, and then making sure to leave an impact by leaning forward and kissing her.

An hour or so went by, and I showed up expecting her not to even come. Why would she? But then again, you know how it goes otherwise there wouldn't be a fucking story and y'all thirsty motherfuckers would go home disappointed. A few minutes later, a blonde girl sat next to me, in shades, with straightened hair (at her length, down to her shoulders), with a regular tee shirt, jeans, and flip flops, without make up or lipstick. I joked that she finally dressed like a normal fucking person which received a laugh and we joked back and forth and everything seemed real natural.

We went out to a restaurant, bowling, shopping, etc and really enjoyed it. Then, I got to her apartment, leaned forward and kissed her again. Her reaction was closing her eyes and biting her lower lip. Relieved she was like this, I still didn't know how to respond. She eventually smiled and tried to kiss me, which I met her halfway and then we continued kissing until we got up to her room, where she practically jumped in my arms and was kissing me from all angles. I set her down on the bed before taking off my shirt and kissing her.

I undid my pants, but she was reluctant, stating that she was a virgin. I still went ahead and kept kissing her neck and she sunk under all of it, a bit awkward but still undeniably hot. Once her flip flops were kicked off, I unbuttoned her pants, which she resisted a bit but they came off like a glove and revealed her remarkably sexy legs. I couldn't stop moving my hand up and down them as I continued to kiss her until my hands slid her underwear down her legs slowly and I positioned myself on top of her. She put her hand on my chest, still very nervous and inexperienced but I kissed her reassuringly and rubbed her shoulders before sliding my fingers in between her thigh.

I started gently with her but it became too much and I went even further. Then, I stuck my dick in and penetrated her, deeper and deeper as she moaned. I made my face down to where her tits were, and though they were average to maybe a bit small, I still mouthed it and rubbed her nipples before taking her shirt and bra off. I peered over her naked body, which was simply amazing, as she rolled around in the sheets. We took a break for a bit, regaining our stamina as I saw her turn over to rest a bit.

However, I couldn't resist and I went on top of her, which she wasn't too sure of, but I reassured her. As I thrusted into her ass, she was crying but eventually found pleasure in it. I let her rest for the rest of the night. When I woke up, she was all ready to go, wearing all that make up and lip stick and flashy dresses, getting ready for one of her shoes.

I went over to her and put her on the bed, wiping off her make up and lipstick slowly but surely and then kissing her. I slid off her underwear and then her dress and went down on her, feeling up and down her legs and then penetrated her again. After this encounter, she called off a few days, with a couple excuses: her hips weren't straightened out, and she was under the doctor's supervision.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Selena Gomez: Damsel in Distress Selena gets herself into some trouble at a club.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Ariana Grande Goes To The Prom The singer accepts a viral video invitation...in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Desperate Demi Demi would do anything to be with Selena.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Waking Up: Demi Lovato Dan puts on a couple of "performances" as Demi Lovato.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Backstage with Taylor Swift A fan discovers Taylor's fetish.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories