Taylor Pays for College

Story Info
A freshman has a unique financial aid plan.
8k words
4.46
114.8k
107

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soma99
Soma99
466 Followers

Taylor had been very excited to have been accepted at UC, despite the excessive cost of tuition. She had sworn to her parents that she would work extra hours over the summer, hunt for scholarships and work on campus once she arrived to afford it. She had no idea how incredibly difficult it was to save anything from her job, and scholarship hunting was just as frustrating. Even after winning a few awards she was thousands of dollars away, and her senior year of high school was coming to an end.

Then she stopped searching for scholarships and started looking for fast money. That's when she found Emmett. Most guys looking to make arrangements with woman online wanted to meet up for sex in exchange for cash. Emmett was different. Not totally different, he still wanted to pay Taylor to perform sexual acts, just not with him. He wanted to watch her through her web cam. They had exchanged emails, and chatted on Skype before anything happened. Emmett was patient and seemed reasonable, but it was never a secret what he wanted, he even spoke about how it had worked before. He had done this with a few other girls, but nothing ever stuck. They either got a few bucks from him and disappeared, but mostly, they were unable to deliver what he wanted.

Taylor didn't want to get involved in this, but Emmett didn't seem dangerous, and the fact he never pressured her made it hard to cut off communication with him. Then prom season came around. She did not want to dip into what she had saved for something as silly as a prom dress, but expensive dresses were still appealing. To prove a point about the sacrifices she would have to make for this college her parents gave her a very small amount of financial support for this event.

Emmett offered to get her the dress of her dreams for some naked pictures. The dress clung to her in all the right places, showing off her toned ass, and was cut well enough to make her moderate chest appear more ample. Once she sent those and the money showed up in her account, and nothing bad happened, it didn't seem so crazy to send a few more with her using a toy on herself to get the earrings to go with it. The limo cost her a video of her blowing her date, and the hotel room for after was covered by the facial that date gave her. The video she made in that hotel room paid for all the beer at the graduation party her parents didn't know about.

She had been able to pay the deposits for her classes, and her dorm room with the small savings she had made, but it wasn't long after graduation that she had to settle rest of her bill for the first semester. Her parents still wanted to her to attend a local college for the first two years then transfer on so loans were not an option without their support. They agreed that they would help with the last two years of school, but never dreamed she could raise enough to get herself onto campus before then.

Taylor had told everyone she knew that she was going away to school; she couldn't bear to think about now having to explain that she was going to the college down the road with half of her graduating class. She asked Emmett what it would take to cover these costs. When he asked what her plan for the second semester and her sophomore year was she almost cried. She hadn't even considered that she would need to get this kind of money again in four months for the second semester.

Taylor was crushed. Emmett didn't even seem that interested in helping her. She even started proposing ideas to him. She offered everything she could think of, videos of blowjobs, threesomes, even anal. Mainly, he said he would give her some money for those things, even a couple hundred for anal, but it wasn't nearly enough. Taylor even started browsing disgusting porn sites and offering to do things she could have never dreamed of. To Emmett's credit he wasn't interested in that at all.

A week before the deadline Taylor was ready to give up and admit defeat. She even started to think about what car she could get with the money she had saved when she got an email from Emmett. They hadn't spoken in a few days as Taylor had run out of ideas to propose. The email read:

Taylor,

I have enjoyed our conversations almost as much as the materials you have sent to me. I do want to help you with your education, but I also must make sure I get a positive return on the investment I would be making. Paying for the activities surrounding a prom is one thing; college tuition is a much larger risk. What would keep you from taking the money and never communicating with me again? Despite this, I am willing to make this jump with you, however you will need to work this off throughout the semester, and earn next semesters funds BEFORE I would help you with that bill. I believe a college environment will also provide more opportunities for diverse ways to earn this money. Let me know if you are still interested.

E

Taylor was in shock. She was ecstatic but also knew she would have to explain where this sudden windfall came from. She emailed him back immediately with this issue. What came back less than one hour later blew her mind.

It was an email from a very official sounding account, with an award letter that explained that a previous scholarship winner had forfeited their award after some very insensitive and immature posts made to their Instagram account. The second place person would now receive these funds and congratulated her on this. It took her a moment to realize Emmett was behind this. She thought this might work, especially since her mother was always lecturing her not to use Instagram, and in fact it almost worked too well. The local paper even put a small mention of it which scared Taylor tremendously.

It was only a few weeks after this that Taylor went off to school. Her parents even told her how proud they were that she had done such an amazing job doing this all on her own. That was the only moment she felt guilty.

She had also struck gold with her room assignment after an upperclassman left school, and her room in a suite unexpectedly. To make things even better two of the three other girls in the suite were almost never there. Sarah was dating a guy at a school 25 minutes away, who lived off campus. She generally came to campus for class, sometimes dropped by the suite to grab some clothes, but at this point even most of those were at her boyfriend's house. Gretchen was a 4.0 student who had her sights set on law school. Each night she returned from class with her dinner, went to her room for about an hour, then left for the library. She was back in her room with lights out three hours later.

That left Emily. She was on the soccer team which kept her from going out during the week, but she did love to party on weekends after her games. Even Taylor was impressed with her long, athletic legs. They were perfectly shaped from the years of working out, and they ended at an ass that turned heads from both male and female students. She generally had a sports bra on so Taylor wasn't completely sure how big her chest was but her toned flat stomach, blond hair and blue eyes were all she needed to catch plenty of attention. Generally she would come back from practice, most nights with her dinner since by that hour the dining halls were empty and hung out in the common room, maybe had one beer then went off to bed. A popular student, she still liked her relaxation time in the evenings by herself.

Taylor loved UC even more then she thought she would. Her classes were going well; she had met some friends on campus, and even had brought some guys back to that single room of hers. She always made sure the web cam was on in those situations to work off a bit of her debt, though that wasn't going fast enough. Emmett explained that once he had seen her do that a few times it wasn't much different than the porn he could watch for free. He seemed to want something more unique. This was something Taylor could not figure out how to provide, and Emmett didn't even seem to know exactly what he wanted.

Taylor started to get worried. Not just that she wasn't working off the money fast enough, but that Emmett was losing interest in her altogether. He had actually called her Madison once, and she was worried a new girl was more interesting to him.

While studying one night in the library, Taylor has an idea. She was alone in a remote section of the third floor, and it was easy to quickly take a picture of her chest with the book shelves in the background. She then quickly texted the picture of her exposed breasts over to Emmett.

"Nice- I like this adventurous side of you!" was Emmett's reply.

Taylor's heart leapt, she hadn't gotten an exclamation point in weeks.

"Want more?" Taylor offered.

Emmett replied "Yes, I really do."

It took some bravery, but she managed a shot with her skirt pulled up reveling her perfectly shaved pussy, and her hard nipples pointing directly at the camera.

Emmett had another idea "Sit on the desk and finger yourself."

Taylor was excited now, he hadn't asked for something specific in a long time.

She took a video this time. She held eye contact with her camera while she slowly worked one finger into her pussy. With her other hand she ran her fingers over the side of her tits, tweaking her nipples as she went. After working a second finger into herself she even braved some quiet moans into the silence of the library. After about two minutes she licked her fingers and blew a kiss to the camera.

"Now we are getting somewhere." Emmett shot back.

Taylor was relieved. She would do anything to stay at UC next semester, especially since her parents thought her "scholarship" covered her first two years.

The next night she snuck into the athletic center after hours and Skyped with Emmett as she showered and masturbated in the locker room. The live interaction where he could help control the situation is what had recaptured his attention.

After a few more risky solo sessions like his Taylor managed to fuck a guy with a small ear piece in so he could tell her what he wanted during it. However, as with all new things, the excitement started to once again wear off. The guys Taylor would fuck were not performers, and even as Taylor tried to do her best impression of a porn star, things usually ended before Emmett was ready for them to since the guys would cum so soon. The wilder Taylor got to try and make up for this, the faster the guys would cum.

One Monday night Taylor was trying to hold Emmett's attention while she played with herself but it wasn't going well. Emmett seemed distracted and Taylor even felt like she had done this too many times. Then there was a knock on her door. Taylor quickly covered herself with a robe, muted Skype and opened the door. It was Emily.

Hey Taylor, do you have any shampoo I can borrow, I'm out"

"Oh sure" Taylor went across the room Emily followed her and grabbed it.

"Thanks" Emily replied as she left Taylor's room.

When Taylor got back in front of the camera she had Emmett's full attention.

"Who was that?!" Emmett wanted to know.

"My roommate Emily." Taylor said hesitantly. She didn't like where this might lead.

"I would love to see more of her!"

This hurt Taylor's feelings. She had just been desperately using every inch of her body to entertain him and a two second appearance by a sweaty Emily had perked him right up.

"How exactly would that work?" Taylor asked.

"Why don't you tell me about her."

After a breakdown of her routine and how they didn't have much more than a polite relationship Emmett was still very excited.

"This is what I want you to do, ask her what she is watching and whatever it is, say you love that show. Then offer her a beer and go out and sit with her. Drink yours pretty quick, and try to make it a game so she drinks fast two." Emmett requested.

" I know she won't get drunk, she never drinks much during the week." Taylor objected.

"She only needs to have two, just do that and then check in with me after your first beer, then get her to take a second one."

Taylor was not excited about this "This seems weird, I don't want to."

"If you get this done it's worth 100 points. "

This shocked Taylor. Emmett didn't like to talk about money directly so he had assigned a point system. The last time Taylor filmed herself getting a facial from a guy she only kind of liked they had settled on 30 points. She was also still a few thousand points away from where she needed to be to make up for this semester and secure her funds for January. She needed this, and then she would need even more.

As Emily left the shower she sat down to eat in the common room.

"Hey, what you watching?" Taylor asked trying to sound normal, but knowing that when you have to try to act normal you never do.

Emily looked shocked to see her out of her room. Taylor was usually in her room in the evenings trying to earn even a point or two so this was unusual.

"Ummm, The Bachelor" Emily stuttered.

"Oh yes, I love this show, can I join you?

"Uhhh, sure."

"Let me grab two beers, I'll be right back."

Taylor brought her phone back into the room with the beers so that Emmett could listen.

After a few minutes of awkward silence they got laughing at one particularly desperate contestant who kept trying to kiss the bachelor and he kept finding more and more ridiculous reasons to avoid her affection. It was only a few minutes before they needed more beers.

As Taylor went to her room to get more beers Emmett texted her:

"Only bring one back for her, not yourself. Then as you hand it to her clean up her dinner. If she asks what you're doing just say You like making people happy, and you must be so tired from practice."

Taylor was very apprehensive about this. She couldn't risk saying no to Emmett, but she really didn't want to make her suite mate feel weird around her. Where exactly did Emmett think this was going to go? Emily could date any guy on campus and probably most the girls, why would she get involved with Taylor?

Taylor decided to play along for now and returned to the common room with one beer.

Emily barely looked up when she reached out, she was laughing at that poor contestant who just told the Bachelor she loved him. He had replied: "I'm appreciative of you showing feelings to me", however when Taylor started picking up her plate and dirty napkins Emily did ask what she was doing.

"Oh, I just like making people happy, and you must be really tired after practice, I got this."

She even managed a big smile as her stomach felt like it was going to jump out of her throat.

Emily arched an eye brow "Oh, well that's nice" and then she then leaned back on the couch.

Emily went to bed after the show. Taylor jumped back on Skype with Emmett.

Emmett started "Not bad"

"I was so nervous she was going think I was a weirdo!"

Emmett wanted more "Tomorrow night bring two beers out again when she sits down for dinner, but instead of sitting on the couch next to her, sit on the floor in front of the couch."

"What?" Taylor was incredulous, she started to object when she was cut off.

"It makes you look more submissive, and then make sure you clean up her dinner again."

So that was his game. Taylor wondered how long she could keep something up before Emmett realized it wasn't going to happen. She seriously doubted Emily was going to be very interested in even talking to her much more.

The next night Taylor was nervous as she heard Emily come into the suite and settle into the common room. As she walked down the hall with two beers she was very relieved when Emily smiled and said "great, I'm out" and reached out for hers.

As Taylor starts to settle on the other end of the couch she remembered the direction and slide down to the floor. This drew Emily's attention.

"Do I smell?" Emily asked.

"Ummm no, it's just, well I thought you might want to stretch out after you eat, I don't want to be in your way."

This response drew an arched eyebrow from Emily, and was that another slight grin?

"You really do like pleasing don't you?"

This definitely came with a sly smile as Emily returns to her sandwich, and Taylor was too nervous to say another word.

As Emily finishes her sandwich she leans back into her seat and says "do you have more beer in your room?"

"Sure, I'll get you one"

As Taylor gets up she picks up the wrapper the food had come in. Then she notices there is a napkin on the floor on the other side of the table. As Taylor reaches for it, Emily does move her leg so Taylor can reach it, but makes no movement towards picking it up herself. As Taylor leans forward she has to reach between Emily's legs to get her used napkin and Taylor's elbow just slightly grazes the inside or Emily's thigh. This also lowers Taylor's head to eye level with Emily. As Taylor stands back up she sees Emily is staring directly at her, and Emily's smile grows a bit as Taylor nervously looks away.

As Taylor gets the beer out of her fridge she notices her nipples are rock hard. Emily had smelled so good, and her leg was so smooth. Taylor had never been with a woman before, and hadn't even considered some of the perks that might entail. As she collects herself she is glad she has a sweatshirt and pajama pants on. When she returns to the common room Emily has laid down, with her feet down where Taylor's head had been.

As Taylor sits back down on the floor Emily stretches a bit and her foot actually goes through Taylor's hair. Then it happens again.

"My feet get really sore sometimes and I just have to stretch them." Emily said.

Not exactly an apology, but something of an explanation.

"That's OK."

A few moments later Taylor looks at her phone, Emmett has texted her six times, all of them telling her to offer a foot rub. Taylor's stomach clenches up, her mouth goes dry; this was a big moment. If Emily rejects this there is no way she will find another way to earn her tuition.

Taylor says "you know, if you want, I could ummmm rub your feet a little" in the most easy going voice Taylor is able to summon while also wanting to jump off the balcony they share with the suite next door.

"OK sure" Emily responses without even glancing away from the TV.

Taylor slides up the couch and Emily flops her feet back down onto her lap. Taylor slowly starts to rub one with both her hands. They feel almost as soft as her leg did. As she slowly works her hands into Emily's right foot her left one is slowly moving back and forth across Taylor's lap. Emily could not seem to be paying less attention to the small college freshman messaging her feet, but Taylor is aware of every fidget that is made. After a few minutes Emily simply says, "Do the other one now". Taylor hasn't felt this turned on in months. She has never had someone tell her what to do before, at least not in person, and not unless it was for a specific price tag.

As quickly as it began, Emily stands up and heads down the hall, she doesn't say a word to Taylor as she starts to leave the room however as she walks past her, she does pat her on the head one time. Taylor can't believe how hot that act of dismissal was for her. As Emily turns into her room she says "that garbage should be taken out" and closes the door behind her.

The next evening Taylor is a ball of nervous energy as she hears Emily settling into her spot for dinner. She sends Emmett a quick text, "here we go!"

Emmett immediately texted back "tell me what you're wearing."

Taylor pauses, what was she supposed to be wearing? "Sweatshirt and yoga pants"

"No, put on a t-shirt and just panties, real slumber party stuff"

"That's not what girls really wear, and we don't call them slumber parties, sorry to disappoint you."

Soma99
Soma99
466 Followers