Taylor Pays for College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, fine since you brought it up I think you should show these guys your pussy."

Emily's smile dropped just a bit as she stared back at Taylor. You would have had to been looking for this however as Tim and Marcus had actually screamed and high fived.

"I fucking love this girl!" Tim exclaimed.

Taylor is surprised that this seemed so shocking to them. Emily had her outside and naked within 5 minutes the last time she had wanted to play.

Emily stood up and moved the chair so she could bend over. She leaned forward and reached under her plaid skirt. She pulled her underwear down slowly, much like she had made Taylor do with her shorts the other night. She then sets a white, lacy thong on the middle of the table, and then raised her skirt with her left hand. With her right index finger she traced the outside of her bare slit. Taylor had not seen Emily naked before, but was not surprised to see her completely shaven. Based on the day Taylor had so far she would have gladly licked in right then. In fact, she hoped she would be dared to. It got very quiet in the room.

After Emily dropped her skirt she looks at Taylor and says "your turn now."

The guys are just grinning.

"OK, dare of course."

"Take all of your clothes off and lay on the table, Marcus is going to do a shot off of you."

Both guys stay perfectly still, afraid to ruin whatever is going on between the two girls.

Taylor is almost panting at this point. After the events of the afternoon and knowing this game is going to go very far she is happy to get her clothes off and feel the skin of someone else pressed against her. Taylor stands up and holds eye contact with Emily as she unbuttons her blouse. Taylor lets her bra simply fall to the floor. Taylor's nipples are hard and she has had enough to drink to feel defiant and look confident in her nakedness.

"Holy shit" Marcus whispers.

She then pulls both her underwear and skirt off in one motion and climbs onto the table. As she lays back she even repositions herself so Tim is sitting between her legs. He simply stares and her body, taking slow mental laps from her shaved pussy which Taylor hopes isn't visibly pulsating, to her legs, up to her tits and back.

Tim eventually find his voice "This escalated very quickly, but I do like how you two play."

Marcus sprinkles a little sugar on to Taylor's breasts, and puts a lemon wedge into her mouth. He then presses her legs together to hold a shot glass between them. Wow, Taylor thinks, he's really taking this seriously. Emily stands at her head smiling down at her. She then whispers "be careful what you do next, remember I'm going back to the same place as you". At that moment Taylor feels Marcus' mouth on her tits as he licks up the sugar. His tongue feels warm, and Taylor moans a bit and almost twists her legs and spills the vodka. Marcus moves his head down between her legs to retrieve the shot glass. As his face moves close to Taylors, she hopes he will kiss her, but he only takes the lemon wedge from between her lips. Taylor wishes Marcus would forget about the game and just have his way with her even if Tim and Emily end up watching. Unfortunately for Taylor, he does not.

As Taylor sits up, she says "Tim, truth or dare?"

Emily looks happy that Taylor listened to her warning.

"Ummmmm Dare" Tim says hopefully.

Taylor grins and says "I want you to take your dick out and slap Emily in the face with it three times."

For the second time tonight, there is silence in the room. Then Emily speaks and says "You bitch" but she moves towards Tim and kneels in front of him.

Tim looks like he just won the lottery. He reaches into his goofy principal outfit and pulls out his dick. He just holds it for a minute and looks at Emily.

Emily looks up at him "OK come on big guy, get it over with."

With that Tim uses his right hand and slaps his 5 inch dick down onto Emily's right cheek. He then raises it back up and uses a jabbing motion with his hips and pokes Emily in the left eye.

Emily winces and then complains "Oh you assh..."

Emily is unable to finish as Tim sticks the head of his dick into her mouth.

Emily pulls away quickly as Marcus hollers a laugh and high fives Taylor. Taylor is having a great time turning the tables just a bit.

"You are a fucking asshole, it's a good thing I'm gonna get her back before you. "

Tim has a drunken goofy smile on his face, he hasn't even bothered putting his dick away as he clearly is hoping this will go further.

"Ok Taylor, you have 4 minutes each, so 8 total to make them both cum or you have to walk back to campus naked."

The guys are not even acting surprised anymore, just more hooting and high fiving.

Taylor knows Emily is serious, and reaches out and grabs Tim's dick. She starts stroking it as Tim is taken by surprise and lets out a moan. Taylor looks at Marcus and says "get it out, if I don't finish you in time your out of luck as I'm walking back to campus."

Marcus jumps into action. As Taylor turns towards him Tim says"Wow, her ass really is red, you got her good Emm. You two really are weird."

Emily glares at him "You have a small dick Tim." Wow, Emily was getting serious.

Tim grins back "It's fucking average, and if it was bigger it might not have gotten into your mouth. "

Emily didn't have much of a response to that, and since just then Taylor decided to slide her mouth up the side of Tim's dick, he let the conversation drop also. Tim is again surprised by this and moans loudly.

Emily, maybe feeling a bit bad for Taylor, or maybe just being turned on herself lifts her skirt back up and asks Tim, "Would it feel good sliding into this?" With that she puts one finger into her cunt as Tim watches. This is too much for him and Tim cums onto the floor in front of himself. Taylor manages to dodge most of Tim's load, but is happy to lick her hand clean while smiling back at him.

Emily laughs and says "wow Tim, you lasted one full minute, congrats".

"Whatever, that game was your idea, and your eye is the one that got poked by my cock."

Now, with seven minutes left Taylor turns to Marcus. She is looking forward to this. She would love to let Marcus tie her to his bed and use her as he sees fit. He is leaning on the edge of his bed with his pants off. Taylor can see the bottom of his stomach and is sure there is a six pack under that shirt. She would have let him do anything he had wanted at this moment. Taylor kneels in front of him and puts the head of his dick into her mouth. She doesn't rush as she actually wants this to last a little bit, and would like him to be impressed. Taylor might be developing a small crush, even if she is skipping a few steps in the normal dating process. Also, she has gotten pretty comfortable kneeling.

She feels his hands grip the back of her head. He doesn't push just helps her find a rhythm that works for them both. Taylor starts raising her head back and forth, she must be doing well as she can start to feel his cock twitch just a minute or two later. That's also when she feels a finger reach underneath her and rub her clit. After this day it feels so good and she tries to grind herself against it.

Marcus's dick is average length, but wider than most of the cocks Taylor has sucked on before. She tries to hold eye contact with Marcus as she bobs her head up and down. She swirls her tongue around the bottom of his dick, and she hopes Marcus likes this. If she was asked right then she would promise to do this every night. She reaches between his legs and messages his balls. She pulls out till her lips are just over the ridge of his cock head, and then pushes he head down as far as she can. Then she backs it out, and plunges her head forward again. Saliva is dripping off of her chin, and the hand on her throbbing pussy feels wonderful. Taylor has never been happier with a dick in her mouth. She can feel Marcus' balls start to tighten and pumps her head back and forth as fast as she can. She is desperate to please.

It doesn't last long enough; just as she starts to really enjoy it she feels a hot, salty load of cum hit the back of her throat. She gags a bit as the salty fluid fills her mouth and leaks out down her chin. While she would have drooled on, sucked and kissed Marcus' cock for hours she is happy that he must have enjoyed it to cum so fast. She wants to make sure she gets his entire load and continues to hold it in her mouth until she starts to feel his dick soften. She looks up at him, still holding his limp cock in her mouth. She is desperate for Marcus to give her some sign that she did a good job.

"Wow, wow, thank you, thank you." That makes Taylor grin from ear to ear.

Taylor finally releases his dick, and smiles up at him. "Any time" Taylor is hoping he realizes that she really means that.

That's also when she realizes it was Emily's finger that had been pressed against her cunt. She has no idea if this means she isn't mad or if she just wanted her to feel more teased. Taylor had not been able to get herself off with everything else happening.

"Don't you dare put my shirt back on till you clean all that up." Taylor had almost forgotten she should get herself dressed.

Taylor uses her hand to catch the stray cum on the sides of her mouth and licks it up just as she is told. She sits on the floor looking at Emily, wondering what happens now.

Emily is disappointed they didn't last longer. "Wow guys you are studs, five whole minutes it took this freshman to get you off. Fuck you guys suck."

Tim has one last comment. "Well, actually she kind of did that."

"Well actually you didn't make it to that part." Taylor says while grinning up at Marcus.

Marcus again loses his shit. "I love this girl you guys can come over any time you want!!"

Emily looks at Taylor, naked on the floor, and is tempted to push it even further, but can't come up with anything so she simply says "let's go roomy."

After Taylor gathers her clothes and dresses herself they head back through the deserted house. In some bedroom a couple is fucking as they can hear a head board knocking against a wall, but other than that the quiet is a dramatic change.

Once outside Taylor looks at Emily to see if she is actually mad at her. Emily smiles that half smile of hers, and Taylor again starts to get nervous. That's when she pulls the small belt from her skirt and wraps it around Taylor's neck. Taylor stands and awaits her next command.

"First I want you to know, I love love love truth or dare so I'm glad you were tough on me, it's more fun that way. However, it's back to my turn now. You can choose, either you crawl back to campus on this leash or you take the skirt off and walk back in just your thong."

Taylor was starting to get tired, and it was cool outside, so she dropped her skirt and smiled at Emily.

"Good you're too fucking slow to crawl back."

As the two roommates headed back to campus they start to giggle about the day they have had. From spankings, to re-watching the soccer game to the party a lot had happened. Taylor realizes that at one point Emily takes her hand in hers and they walk together holding hands, in school girl outfits for a few blocks.

As they got to their dorm they step into the elevator to head up. Just as the door is closing, Darren from the suite next door steps in.

The girls say hello, and he stares at them without a word. That's when Taylor remembers she is not wearing a bottom and has a belt around her neck.

"Ummmm you guys have fun tonight?" Darren inquires.

Emily jumps in. "Ya, Taylor blew two guys lost her skirt and then I walked her home like a dog."

Taylor just bursts into laughter at the look on Darren's face. The long day, the alcohol and the whole situation just made her laugh.

"I really only blew one and gave one hand job." Taylor gets out in between laughs.

"Well if you guys ever want to come over for a drink at our place feel free." Darren offers.

"Taylor kind of has."

Darren is confused "What?"

"Never mind, good night."

They got off the elevator and headed into their suite.

*****************

I'm always happy to take requests for story topics, and for future chapters of this story.

I hope you enjoyed it!

12