Taylor Pays for College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a moment before Taylor felt a pair of hands reach around her back and grasps her breasts. They then slid down her stomach and up under the back of her shirt before unhook her bra. She feels her tits fall forward and she wonders if Scott can see them. Her nipples tighten, and she hopes to feel a soft pair of hands grip them soon. She was not disappointed. She feels Beth lean over behind her, and Taylor is ecstatic that she can feel Beth's heavy tits press against her back as her modest chest is grabbed roughly.

"These are pretty nice." Beth says as she pinches her nipples.

Taylor lets out a small moan, which gets Scott's cock up to full attention.

"You know what, maybe Scott does deserve a little treat" Beth proclaims as she moves her hands to Taylors hair. After getting a solid handful she pulls Taylor's head back to the tip of Scott's manhood and then pushes it forward until it hits the back of her throat. Taylor tries not to gag, but knows if Beth pushes any further she won't be able to take it. Luckily for Taylor Beth backs the pressure off and moves her head back. Drool is steaming down Taylor's chin, and Scott is openly whimpering as his dick has been in her mouth for over two minutes, but he has barely gotten to feel any movement. Beth pushes her head into Scott's lap once again and Taylor tries to work her tongue around the underside of his shaft to make this go a bit faster. Then Beth pulls Taylor back, and off of Scott.

"Oh, come on!" Scott complains.

"Relax, we'll finish it later" Beth informs him.

"It is a nice view" Emily adds, looking at Scott's dick. Scott realizes Emily is looking at him and quickly covers up. Taylor is pretty sure she guessed right about Scott having a thing for Emily.

"Alright, I have a game tomorrow, so I'm calling it a night early" Declared Emily "Taylor, Beth is in charge for the evening, make sure she has fun. Here is my phone Beth, make sure you catch the best parts to I can watch it later."

This made Taylor a bit excited that she was going to get to try some new things, but also a little nervous. She trusted Emily, but had no idea how far Beth would take things.

"Scott, here are the car keys, go pick up some food, I don't care what." Beth directed.

"Oh come on, I gotta do it myself? I kinda want to stay."

"If you do it fast I promise you'll get a nice reward later."

Scott paused for a moment before deciding to go along with it. "OK, I am kinda hungry."

Taylor wanted to help a little bit, so she gave him some quick directions to a Chinese place a couple blocks away.

A moment later Scott was out the door, Emily was in her room retting ready for bed, and Taylor was alone with Beth.

"Show me your room." Beth demanded.

As Taylor steps through the threshold and into her room she tells herself she is excited about this because of the money it will bring in from Emmett, but deep down she doesn't want to admit to herself how much she is hoping to get to see Beth naked, and maybe even play with her breasts, or suck on her glorious looking nipples.

"So, what do you want to see" Taylor asks hopefully.

"Well, let's start with you, take your clothes off and stand in the middle of the room." Beth commanded as she hopped up onto Taylor's bed.

Taylor started to unbutton her shirt, but fumbled with the first one as her fingers shook, half with nervousness and half with excitement. Once she get the shirt off the bra that had never been re-hooked came off with it. Taylor realized she was slightly embarrassed about how much smaller her chest was then Beth's. The cool draft of air against her skin made her want to feel Beth's body even more than she had wanted to moments before. Beth looked at her, bit her thumb and motioned toward her pants. It was awkward for Taylor to pull off a pair of jeans, but once she did she was left in just a pair of black panties. Taylor had wished she had known this was going to happen and could have worn something sexier. As she reached down, about to expose her shaved pussy to a stranger, knowing it wasn't going to be the last time she did this tonight, Beth stopped her.

"Stop, don't tell me Emily hasn't told you how she likes to watch a girl take her panties off."

Taylor is confused for a second, before remembering how Emily had made her strip the first night when she was drunk and celebrating her two goal game. Taylor turns around, bends at the waist, and once again hooks her thumbs under the sides of her panties and pulls them down over her cheeks.

"Oh, that looks so nice. I can't even count how many times I had to do that for her. Ya, stay just like that. I'm so glad that I'm not the one with my ass in the air now." Beth said.

That's when Taylor felt the fingers run up the inside of her thigh. She closed her eyes, as she felt the soft flesh of her ass be grabbed by Beth's hands. "Stand up." Beth commanded. As she straightened herself Beth wrapped her hands around her, and cupped her breasts, and rolled her nipples between her thumb and middle finger. Taylor let out a gasp as Beth pinched and pulled her nipples away from her body. Taylor pressed herself back into Beth's chest, wishing she was also naked. Then Beth let go and Taylor almost fell to the floor at the sudden disappearance of the contact with her body.

As Taylor regained her bearings Beth began looking through her room. Taylor felt very exposed as Beth handled her possessions while Taylor stood there naked and watched. She also didn't know what to do with her hands, do you let them hang to your sides, maybe cover yourself up, what do you do?

As Beth got to her underwear she took a few of the pairs out, held them up to Taylor to see how they would look. She made Taylor put one of her thongs on and made her bend back over. Taylor could tell Beth was enjoying this tremendously. After she slapped her ass a few times, Beth had her get on her hands and knees and crawl around. Then she got to the bottom of the drawer and found the vibrators that had been getting a lot less use the last few weeks.

"Hmmm, these are interesting, get that thong off." Beth instructed.

Taylor dropped her panties and allowed Beth to guide her onto her bed.

"Let me see you get to work." Beth said while handing her one of the toys. Taylor realizes how submissive she has really become as she immediately slides the tip of her vibrator over her clit, and tilts her head back while closing her eyes. As she works her vibrator up and down over her quickly dampening nub and lips of her vagina her knees fall to her side as she opens herself up.

Taylor starts to work the head of her purple dildo up past the lips of her pussy. Taylor starts pushing the vibrating toy further up into herself, arching her hips to meet each thrust. Taylor tries to clear her mind, but can't stop thinking about Beth watching her. As she picks up her pace she wishes that Emily were watching her as well. She tries to redirect her thoughts to Scott as that seems like a more appropriate fantasy, but her mind keeps wondering to how Emily's hand feel on her ass, and how Beth's body felt pressed against her, and how horny Beth looked as Taylor licked cum off her fingers this afternoon.

"I like your little noises you little slut." Beth broke the silence. Taylor didn't know she was making noises and was a little embarrassed. "Faster bitch, I want to see you fuck yourself faster."

Taylor picked up the pace, "Yes slut fuck yourself for me." Beth had moved to the edge of the bed, and began flicking her nipples. "You are a fun little toy, you know what get on your hands and knees, face me."

Taylor rolled over and got her hand positioned her hand underneath herself so she could keep pleasing her pussy. Beth moved to directly in front of her, "Look at me while you cum, stare right at me."

Taylor starts thrusting as fast as she can, while looking right at Beth while Beth reaches forward to cup Taylor's swinging tits. "I could play with these all day." As Beth fondles Taylor's tits, Taylor finally starts to cum. Again she wants to be thinking of Scott, or the cute guy in her English class, or her prom date, or anyone with a cock. The truth is though she just has to admit to herself that she loves performing for Emily and now Beth.

As she cums, Beth leans forward and nibbles her ear while messaging Taylor's tits. "Yes slut, cum for me, do what I say. You're gonna get to suck a dick for me when Scott get back. I can't wait to see that. Does that turn you on, sucking a dick for me?" Taylor can only moan as Beth whispers this into her ear. Taylor's body feels like it's on fire as she finally is able to cum in front of someone, she realizes she has wanted to do this for a long time. Soon Taylor falls to the bed, leaving the dildo half way into her pussy.

Beth looks at her and smiles. "Damn Scott is taking a long time; you know what lets get a little preview." With that Beth pulls Taylor's dildo out of her and holds in front of her face.

Taylor, just able to regain her thoughts doesn't get it at first. That's when Beth thrusts it up against her lips. "OK, hold on, let me clean it." Taylor says she reaches for her toy.

"Oh honey, half the fun is that you just came all over it. Did you think I was going to give you that one for free?" Beth responds while pushing it past Taylor's lips and against her teeth.

Taylor had tasted Emily after she had masturbated on the couch, so she wasn't to surprised by the taste of the dildo as it filled her mouth. She held eye contact with Beth as she forced more and more of the fake purple cock into her throat.

"Get on the floor, kneel in front of me, I'm going to feed this whole thing into you."

Taylor knew there was no way she would be able to get the whole 12 inches down her throat, but she was ready to do her best. As she knelt in the middle of her own dorm room naked and freshly self fucked, a girl she met just a few hours ago grabbed her by the hair and tipped her head back. With her other hand Beth pushed the head of Taylor's still slick plastic cock into her mouth. Taylor looked up at her and tried to keep taking the plastic sticky toy further and further into her mouth. As the dildo hit the back of her throat Beth kept pushing, making Taylor gag. Beth pulled back a bit, and Taylor was able to catch her breath, but only for a moment, before Beth again made her choke. Beth stared at her like the proud owner of a new piece of property. As the drool ran down her face and Taylor felt her own juices mix with her saliva she stared up at Beth, and the only thing she wished for was that Emily was there also.

Just as Beth made another push to the back of Taylor's throat her eyes started to water. Taylor had never tried to deep throat anything, and didn't really care to try, if her natural skills weren't good enough for a guy then he could use his own hand after she left. Now though, she didn't have the option to leave, this near stranger was repeatedly bruising the back of her windpipe as she became more and more aggressive. Taylor had put her hands on the back of Beth's thighs to anchor herself so that the force Beth was using didn't knock her over. She wanted to reach her hands up high and feel Beth's ass. It didn't look as tight as Emily's, but Taylor couldn't help but want to explore, even as she felt the first tears escape her eyes and roll down her cheeks before dropping to her tits. Taylor was no longer trying to suck on the dildo, she was just trying to survive this assault.

"Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have left." Scot said as he stood in the door way holding a bag of Chinese food.

Beth backed away from her victim and Taylor fell forward gasping, trying to catch her breath, and wipe her face up. Any attempt at modesty is lost as she realizes how rough that had gotten.

"Finally, you're so slow" Beth complained. "OK, time for an appetizer before we eat."

"Ummm I didn't get any appetizers, I didn't really know what you guys wanted" Scott stammered.

"Just get your pants off Scott." Beth instructed. Taylor knew what that meant, and she wasn't sure she was totally ready for it, but Scott was. He dropped the Chinese on Taylor's desk and went right for his belt. Taylor noticed that with Emily gone Scott was not shy at all. He stripped down and sat down in her desk chair, the huge smile on his face matched only by the size of his erection sticking out at Taylor. Taylor still had not been able to say a word yet, but she managed to crawl over between Scott's legs.

"Hold on, I'm not ready yet." Beth said as she pulled off her sweater. Beth's tits swung free, and they were as incredible as Taylor had hoped they would be. Perfectly round and surprisingly perky for their size, they sat high up on her chest, her nipples small but the tips of them as square and as pronounced as a Lego. As Taylor stared at them she almost missed that she had pulled her pants off as well and was lying on her bed naked. As she pulled Taylor's other dildo out from the drawer she looked over at Taylor.

"OK start now slut." Beth commanded.

Scott leaned back and as Taylor lowered her mouth down onto the dick she had jerked off just this afternoon she heard the buzz of her toy. She glanced back over at Beth, who was on her back, but had her head tilted to watch the action. This toy while smaller than the purple one had a small piece that could be used to stimulate the clit as you fucked yourself with it. Beth already had the six inches of the toy buried into her snatch, while she used her free hand to gently caress the inside of her thighs. This soft touching was very different from the force she was using while slamming her pussy with Taylor's sex toy.

Taylor went back to work, taking Scott into her mouth, gently at first, doing a few bobs of her head before taking his cock out and licking the sides and tonguing his balls. Scott was taking the whole scene in, alternating from looking at Taylor's face while it was impaled on his cock, to watching Beth pleasure herself to Taylor's work.

Taylor began to work faster, taking more and more of Scott into her mouth. He was not as long as the last phallic object she had been force fed so it felt somewhat easier then it may have been under other circumstances. Taylor began stroking Scott with both of her hands, stimulating his whole cock with each stroke. Taylor was glad she was still drooling from earlier as it provided a great lube.

Taylor pushed to go even faster, her hair falling into her face and getting into her mouth, after having just cum she didn't have as much built up sexual frustration but she could hear both the sounds of Beth's moans, and the wet slushing sound that must be her pussy being attacked by her dildo.

"Scott, I want you to cum on my tits, tell me when your close." Beth directed. This was an unexpected twist through Taylor, she had been pretty sure she was going to end up wearing this load across her face. Scott reached down and grabbed Taylor's left breast as he started to push his dick into her mouth.

"Oh fuck if you're serious Beth get down here." Taylor picked the pace up even further as Scott stood up and readied himself to take aim on the amazing melons that Beth was positioning in front of him.

Scott groaned as he pulled his cock from Taylor's mouth and shot a think rope of cum across Beth's left breast. The second shot got up near her neck but didn't get on her face. After that it seemed like a never ending stream of small shot of cum coating both Beth's nipples, tits, and neck area.

Once Scott was finished he fell back into the chair. "Ok Taylor, its appetizer time." Beth declared. Taylor was really ready for dinner, it had gotten late. She reached for a towel to help clean Beth up. "Ohhhhh dear girl, we don't need anything other than that fast working tongue of yours" Beth corrected as she laid back onto the floor, repositioning the toy into her pussy. "You're going to lick up every drop, and I'm going to get off so hard making you do that."

Taylor realized she should have seen this coming. "Beth please, my mouth is so tired, can I do anything else?" this was the first time she had challenged Beth.

"Oh no, I've been waiting for this all day. Emily once fucked a guy at a party, and he came on her stomach. She scooped it up and then she pulled me into a bathroom and since I had lost a card game earlier in the night, made me lick it up out of her hand. I'll never forget how pathetic I felt doing that. I've dreamed of being on the other side of that for years. So get going before it gets cold, believe me it's worse that way."

Taylor was shocked to hear that the high school games Emily had played went that far. Taylor almost felt Emily had been going easy on her the last few weeks. She positioned herself even with Beth's tits and tentatively stuck her tongue out and into the first pool of salty cum. She could both hear and feel Beth moan as she made contact with her jizz covered skin. She looked up and Beth was staring directly down at her. Taylor kept looking as she stuck lowered her head and pressed her lips into another stream of Scott's cum. She slid her mouth around, taking in as much as she can with each movement, but also knowing it is smearing across her cheeks and nose. Taylor is glad her hair is pulled back so that does not become caked in the salty liquid.

As Taylor begins licking Beth's nipple her moaning intensifies, and her legs begin to quiver. Taylor keeps working, alternating between her rock hard nipples even though most of the cum had been removed from there.

Finally Beth's moans become grunts, her body twists and her eyes close. She pushes the dildo all the way to the hilt. Taylor just continues trying to apply as much pressure onto whatever area she can get her tongue onto. It both seems to last a long time and just a few seconds before Beth relaxes and stretches out onto the floor. The only sound in the room is the hum of the pink sex toy that now is vibrating on the floor next to Beth.

"OK, give me that towel now." Beth requests, clearly still in the afterglow of her orgasm. Taylor hands her the towel, and collects her clothes. Beth also dresses herself before grabbing one of the Chinese containers. "I'm going to go eat this..." Beth trails off as she walks out of the room, Chinese food in one hand, her panties in the other.

Scott looks at Taylor and asks "You probably want to eat by yourself too huh?"

"Ya, I'll see you in the morning." Taylor replies while ushering him out.

Once alone Taylor looks at Emily's phone wondering how much was captured. She is pleasantly surprised that most of the night events are clearly visible, and what is not you can figure out what is going on.

Taylor falls asleep with a half-eaten Sesame Chicken, a faint taste of cum still in her mouth, and a confidence that she was going to make it here for another semester.

12