Taylor Pt. 02

Story Info
It's the girls' turn to abuse Taylor.
6.6k words
4.4
75.3k
60
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two days since I left the biggest bitch in school lying face down on a dirty floor, covered in cum and sore from fucking three guys.

My name is Bradley, and I had orchestrated the whole thing with the help of my friends Viktor and Jackson to get revenge on Taylor, the bitch in question. We all had different reasons for doing what we did, but the one that united us was the desire to see her transformed from a prude tease into an insatiable slut. And it turns out, we weren't the only ones.

"Is everything ready?" asked Ky, the co-captain of the school's dance team.

"All set," I responded, handing her a large manila envelope and openly admiring her tight little body.

"It better be," she snapped, snatching the envelope from my hand and walking away. I watched her butt sway with each step and I thought to myself that if Taylor wasn't around, it would probably be Ky that needed to be taught a lesson. But that was a concern for another time. Right now, I had somewhere to be.

I strolled off in the direction Ky had gone, stopping in the hallway next to the door to the girl's locker room. I leaned against the wall and waited.

As expected, it was only a minute or two before the door flung open and out rushed the girl's dance coach, Susan, talking on her cellphone.

"I'll be there in half an hour, tell him I'm coming," she said in a huff.

She thought she was talking to an emergency room nurse about her husband, whom she'd just been told was injured in a serious car accident. In truth, she was talking to Viktor, and her husband was totally fine (I mean, as far as we knew). Was it a cruel trick to play? Absolutely, but it didn't hold a candle to that next one I had planned.

I watched Susan sprint down the hall out of sight. I checked for anyone else milling about (school was over for the day so it was pretty much dead) then I opened the locker room door and stepped inside.

I heard a couple familiar voices right away. It sounded like Ky and Taylor were arguing.

"I'm in charge when coach is gone, Ky!" said Taylor loudly, "and I'm telling all of you that we will be practicing today!"

I quietly peered out from behind a row of lockers and saw the whole team standing around Taylor and Ky, who were right in each other's faces. Also in the group were Ash (a skinny girl with big tits and a huge ass), Michelle (another co-captain, short and pudgy but with nice tits and a fuckable butt) and Jen, a tight little asian girl that I've always wanted to fuck.

"Whatever, bitch! You're not in charge of us anymore," said Ky.

Taylor was stunned but pressed on.

"What did you just call me, slut?!" yelled Taylor angrily.

"You heard me, BITCH! And who are you to call anyone a slut when you've fucked three guys at the same time!" shouted Ky.

Taylor froze. The crowd of girls seemed to move in on her a little.

"I don't know what you're talking about, liar," said Taylor feebly.

"Oh no? Maybe this will remind you," said Ky, reaching into the manila envelope and pulling out a dvd. Taylor looked worried.

"Give me that!" she said, trying to grab it from Ky who pulled it away.

Ky handed the DVD to Ash, who walked over to a projector I had helped her set up earlier.

"Ash, dont!" cried Taylor. They were best friends.

"Sorry Tay, but you had this coming," said Ash with a smile and a shrug. She put the dvd in and hit play.

The large screen immediately filled with the sight of Taylor on her knees sucking off three guys. They were Viktor, Jackson and myself from our private gangbang the other afternoon. Some girls gasped, others laughed, some just watched the footage admiringly.

Taylor tried to rush to the projector to turn the video off, but Ky, Michelle and another girl grabbed her.

"You liked getting fucked by more than one person at a time, is that it, slut?" said Ky, laying a sharp slap on Taylor's face. Taylor was red with fury.

"Let me go you skanks!" she shouted. It was time for me to step in.

I walked out from behind the lockers and approached the girls. A few of them seemed surprised to see me but most knew I was coming. When Taylor saw me, her face dropped.

"Taylor, my sweet little slave, why are you fighting with these nice girls?" I asked in a saccharine voice.

"I...I don't..." she said, not knowing what to say.

"Tsk tsk, Taylor. I thought we taught you better than to only think about yourself, but it looks like you need another lesson. What do you say, girls? Should we teach Taylor a lesson?" I asked.

There was a "Woo!" of support for the idea.

"Awesome! Who wants to take Taylor's clothes off and see what we can do with that gorgeous body of hers?" I asked.

There was an even bigger "Woooo!" at that one. I knew most of these girls weren't gay, but Ky and Ash had assured me that all of them were game if it meant getting revenge on their conceited bitch of a captain.

The girls tightened the circle around Taylor while Ky and Michelle started tugging off her tight dance clothes.

"Nooo!" Taylor shouted, fighting back, "Bradley please, I'll do whatever you want me to do with the guys. I'll fuck every guy in school if you want me to. I'll be your whore, just don't make me do it with the girls!"

I stepped a little closer to her.

"Whores don't get to choose," I said coldly.

She looked at me, her eyes welling with tears as the girls ripped at her clothing. She knew I owned her, but she didn't expect to be used like this.

More girls moved in and they were getting rough. Taylor's perky B-cups popped out and numerous hands started fondling them. One girl laughed.

"Look at her little tits! She must pad her bra!"

"I would too if I were her!"

Taylor's pants came down and so many girls' hands started tugging on her panties that I thought they would rip off. The thin material was pulled painfully tight against her meaty pussy before exposing it.

"Oh my gawd! Do you see how big her pussy lips are!?" said one girl with glee.

Taylor's panties were getting yanked back and forth, rubbing her big lips again and again until finally the cotton fabric gave way and ripped off her body. Ky held them in her hand, inspecting them.

"Eeew, these are already wet! What a slut!" she said while the others laughed.

With her trimmed pussy fully exposed, the girls were having a field day running their hands over her it. Several hands pulled back her folds, revealing the wet pink flesh underneath. Someone behind her had their hand wrapped around her waist and was lazily flicking her clit.

All the while, Taylor sobbed quietly, her face red and streamed with tears. There were so many girls surrounding her, assaulting every region of her body that she knew it was hopeless to resist. At least I'd taught her that lesson.

Jen stood in front, using both hands to play with Taylor's boobs. They were slightly larger than Jen's, so I guess she was curious. After gently tweaking Taylors nipples a few times, Jen pulled her own top off, revealing her small B-cups and dark, pointy nipples. She pulled Taylor's head down to her chest.

"Lick them," she said, rubbing her right nipple across Taylor's lips.

Taylor reluctantly obliged and more girl's started removing their shirts. They didn't seem to care that I was there and it was quite a sight to see. I watched as Ash unhooked her bra, letting loose her full, perfect tits. I couldn't help but think how much better they looked than Taylor's. I was starting to get fully hard.

Taylor now had two skinny little fingers probing her cunt with many more roaming around her pussy, playing with her lips and clit. Even more hands were squeezing and massaging her boobs. After sucking one of Jen's hard nipples deeply, Taylor's head was pulled away by Michelle, who started making out with her. Michelle had clearly been looking forward to this and swirled her tongue around Taylor's mouth as their lips smacked with a deep, full sound.

With all the attention she was getting, the telltale signs of Taylor's impending orgasm were building. It had been my policy to deny her during our gangbang, but Ky and the girls were running this show, so I just waited to see what they'd do.

Ky could also tell that Taylor was getting close. She licked her fingers and knocked some other girl's' hands out of the way to get to Taylor's clit. She started rubbing it furiously with four fingers; side to side, up and down, in tight little circles. Taylor's moans only made her go faster.

Ky's assault on her clit, added to the fingers in her pussy and the hands all over her body were enough to tip Taylor over the edge. She shuddered and came, groaning so hard she had to stop kissing Michelle, who started licking and nibbling her neck. Michelle didn't stop working her clit until Taylor's orgasm had fully subsided. She slapped her pussy lips a few times then pulled her hand away.

"Okay, bitch. Now it's our turn," said Ky menacingly.

Many of the girls had been playing with themselves over or under the tight fabric of their dance clothes, but now they started to strip off completely. I was in heaven. Jen had already been halfway naked, so she was the first to go all the way, sticking her taut, round ass out as she leaned over to pull off her pants. I'll have to fuck her, I noted to myself mentally. Ash slowly rolled her thong off her perfect ass and let it drop to the floor. She had to have the best body in the room. I'll have to fuck her, too, I thought. And her. And her, And her...

Almost all of the girls were bare-ass naked now, and there was discussion taking place over the best way for Taylor to service all of them. Since nobody wanted to stand while she did it, they moved over to a long bench where 8-10 girls could all sit next to each other, legs open.

"On your knees, bitch," commanded Ky, kicking the back of Taylor's legs to force her to the ground, "Michelle, get the props."

Michelle went to her nearby locker and produced a cardboard shoebox. I couldn't see what was in it, but she opened it for Ky who rustled around for a moment before producing a dog collar and leash.

"We saw this at a pet store and thought it would look great on you, slut," said Ky, snapping on the pink collar and and attaching the thin leather leash. Taylor was already on all fours, but the new accessories really completed the look of a pale, abused puppy.

Ky took off her top and peeled away her pants. Her skinny body didn't have a lot going for it but she was still pretty hot. She grabbed Taylor by the hair and shoved her head towards her crotch.

"I should make you lick my pussy first, you pathetic little whore, but I'm not selfish like you," said Ky.

She released Taylor's head and started moving towards the girls lined up on the bench. She yanked the leash and Taylor started crawling on her hands and knees obediently.

Michelle, the pudgy co-captain, had made sure she was first in line. She either really loved or really hated Taylor. Maybe both. Ky tightened the leash, guiding Taylor's head between Michelle's thick, creamy white thighs. Taylor stopped a few inches away from Michelle's shaved pussy.

"Lick it," said Ky.

Taylor didn't move, just stared at Michelle's soft, delicate folds in disgust.

"Lick it!" said Ky, sending a sharp spank onto Taylor's pale ass cheek.

Taylor grimaced and stuck out her tongue, briefly making contact with Michelle's labia but quickly redrawing.

"EAT THAT FUCKING PUSSY!" shouted Ky, this time slapping her hand between Taylor's ass cheeks and making sharp contact with her pussy and asshole.

That was enough for Taylor, who leaned in and covered Michelle's pussy with her mouth. She licked and munched with her eyes closed tight. Michelle was enjoying the sensation but Taylor wasn't doing a very good job.

"Use your whole tongue, not just the tip," Michelle instructed, "Long strokes. Use a little more pressure. Oooh, that's good."

Michelle ran her fingers through Taylor's hair, brushing it out of her face. The other girls on the bench were watching intently, rubbing their pussies while they waited for their turn.

Michelle was savoring the tongue thrashing Taylor was giving her. She scooted her butt off the bench a little, giving Taylor greater access to entrance. As Taylor lapped her hole and sucked her labia, Michelle started working her clit.

"That's it girl, get your tongue in there. Ooooh that's a good slut," moaned Michelle, "get in there, make me cum."

Michelle started rubbing her clit faster and faster and Taylor kept pace.

"That's it. Holy shit that's good. You're gonna make me cum you little whore. Oooh shit. God, I'm gonna cum all over that pretty face. Go deeper. OooOOooh FUCK!!"

Michelle, like Taylor herself, was a squirter. She gushed onto Taylor's lips and cheeks, bucking her hips and spreading her juice all over her face. She shuddered and shook for a long time, hand pressed on the back of Taylor's head holding her tight against her snatch. Even after I thought she was finished, she kept holding her there, every so often thrusting into her with aftershocks of pleasure. Finally she released Taylor's head and sat back, exhausted but content.

Taylor was still spitting out pussy juice as Ky ordered her on to the next girl. I didn't know her name but she was the only black girl on the team and she had a really nice body. Taylor started eating her out, but the girl wasn't as slow and gentle as Michelle. She grabbed a fistful of Taylor's hair and ground her pussy into her face.

"Yeah, that's right you ugly ass bitch. You like sucking pussy, don't you?"

She pulled Taylor's head away, expecting an answer. When she didn't get one right away, she slapped Taylor in the face.

"Don't you!" she asked again

"Yes," said Taylor meekly.

"Say you love eating my pussy, you stuck-up bitch!"

"I love eating your pussy!" said Taylor loudly. She didn't mean it but the girl didn't care. She pushed her back to her hairy mound.

"Yeah, that's right you do you white slut. Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

The girl spasmed a few times into Taylor's face, then pushed her away after her orgasm ended.

"Thanks, bitch," she said.

Next in line was Jen, but only after she'd made another girl switch spots with her. Taylor went for her pussy without even being asked, but Jen grabbed her chin and stopped her.

"Use your fingers," she said flatly.

Taylor seemed unsure of what to do, but placed her hand on Jen's extremely tight, bare pussy. She rubbed her clit, looking to Jen for guidance. But Jen seemed content to force Taylor to figure it out herself.

"Suck on my tits while you do it," said Jen, grabbing Taylor's collar and pulling her face to her chest. Taylor found her hard, dark nipple and swirled her tongue around it, sucking it into her mouth. Jen reached down and started playing with Taylor's hanging boobs, squeezing and kneading their softness.

"Kiss me," said Jen. Taylor hesitated just a little, but released Jen's nipple with a 'plop' and started to make out with her.

Taylor had two fingers thrusting in and out of Jen's pussy when Jen reached down and started petting Taylor's wet slit. She entered her with two fingers, holding her thumb out to bump into her clit whenever she went in deep.

Quickly they got in sync with their fingering, sliding in and out, twisting their fingers slightly, using the same motions almost like they were fingering themselves via remote control. They were breathing heavy, biting each other's lips as they kissed. Suddenly they stopped kissing, each having to draw deep breaths as they came in unison. Taylor rested her head on Jen's chest while Jen got in a few grabs of her round ass. Ky yanked the leash, forcing Taylor to move on.

After watching Taylor with the first three girls (playing with themselves all the while) the remaining girls on the bench all came within the first minute of Taylor eating them out. Maybe she was getting good at it, I thought.

At some point, Ash had sidled up close to me, still naked. We'd always had a bit of a flirtation (and she was hot as fuck) so before long I had my arms wrapped around her, feeling her up while we watched Taylor go down the bench.

"You like watching your best friend get humiliated?" I said into her ear as I juggled her big tits up and down.

"I like it so far," she cooed. I moved my hand down to her damp pussy and started fingering her.

With all the girls on the bench satisfied, Ky decided that it was now her turn.

"Good job, doggy, you made them all cum. Did they taste good, you dirty slut?" asked Ky.

Taylor's mouth just hung open stupidly, exhausted from overuse.

"Let's get the rest of the girl's onto the bench so our whore of a captain can finish pleasuring the whole team, starting with me," said Ky.

She walked over to a row of lockers and put her hands on them, bending at the waist with her ass sticking up high.

"Come over here, doggy. I'm going to teach you a new trick," she said playfully.

Taylor crawled over slowly, her knees feeling the pain of being on the floor so long. Ky spread her legs, giving Taylor even better access. Taylor positioned her mouth at Ky's pussy, leaving her staring at Ky's tight, knotted asshole.

"I'm getting impatient, bitch," said Ky angrily.

Taylor stuck out her tongue and started licking Ky's pussy with long strokes, starting at her clit and all the way up to her taint. Ky seemed to enjoy it.

"Oooh, yeah. The girls taught you well. But they didn't teach you everything," she said.

Ky reached her hands back and spread her ass cheeks wide. Her pussy opened up lewdly and her asshole began to stretch.

"Lick my ass, doggy," she ordered Taylor.

Taylor stopped licking.

"No, that's too much, just let me eat you out, please," she begged.

Ky whipped around and smacked Taylor in the face. She yanked back her head by her hair and started slapping Taylor's tits around. Taylor cried out in pain.

"Bad dog! Don't you dare say no to me again!" screamed Ky.

The pale skin of Taylor's chest was red from Ky's abuse. Her face was streamed with makeup from the tears and pussy juice that had flowed over it. Ky resumed her position and spread her cheeks.

"Now do as I say and lick my ass you ugly moron!" said Ky forcefully.

Taylor leaned forward, gingerly licking the outer rim of Ky's butthole. She slowly traced her way around, working towards the center.

"Mmm, they're you go. That's not so hard, is it? Not for a slut like you." said Ky. She was enjoying having Taylor rim her ass, but she needed more.

"Michelle, grab me the vibrator," said Ky.

Michelle went back into the box, producing a smooth, skinny pink vibrator. She handed it to Ky, who flipped it on and started running it over her pussy.

I was fingering Ash hard now, her ass rubbing against the bulge in my pants. She leaned her head back to kiss me and started to cum on my hand. I held her like that for awhile, not wanting to ever leave that position.

Taylor's hands were pushing Ky's ass cheeks open as she steadily licked and probed her hole. The combo of the vibrator on her clit and the debasement she was inflicting on her worst enemy made Ky start cumming hard. She used her free hand to push Taylor's face as deep into her ass crack as possible, shaking her hips back and forth before letting her go.

"God that was good. Did you like the taste of your first asshole, doggy?" said Ky, "I hope so, cause you've got plenty more coming your way."

The next round of girls was on the bench, but this time they were all bent over it, displaying their asses all in a row Seeing it was almost enough to make me cum in my pants.

Taylor whimpered as she crawled back to the start of the bench. She licked and ate out all these new girls like she had the other, only now they all wanted ass-play too. Michelle had snuck in for a second turn, and while Taylor's tongue was buried in her ass she squirted all over her chest.

12