Taylor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one swift motion, Bradley yanked down Taylor's skirt, revealing her pale, bubbly ass. The crowd loved it, and Taylor was now close enough to hear their comments.

"Daaamn! Pretty good ass on that slut!" said a guy's voice.

"Someone's been putting on a little weight," said a girl in a bitchy tone. Several others laughed.

Bradley used his feet to kick Taylor's legs into a wider stance, about shoulder-width apart. Then he pushed down on her upper back, forcing her to bend at the waist and fully reveal her ass and pussy to the crowd. There was more laughter and murmurs from the crowd.

"...Holy shit! That is one meaty fucking pussy!..."

"...Look at those meat curtains!..."

"...Eew! Her asshole is brown! Hasn't she heard of bleaching?..."

"...My god, those are the biggest cunt flaps I've ever seen!..."

"...Fuckin' tree trunks for thighs..."

"...She needs to hit the gym..."

"...That pussy looks like a fucking monster!..."

"...What a disgusting whore..."

Tears were welling in her eyes, but despite all the insults, Taylor could feel herself getting slightly aroused. She didn't know how to explain the feeling.

Bradley stood her up and turned her around. Everyone's eyes went back to her tits.

"...See! I told you she pads her bra!..."

"...Those are some tiny-ass nipples..."

"...Her skin is so pasty..."

"...Look at her face! Stupid cunt!..."

Bradley raised the mic again, quieting the crowd.

"So, what do we all think of Taylor's bod?" he asked the crowd. Boos and catcalls rang out. Bradley silenced the crowd again, "Who wants a closer look?"

There was applause and shouts of "I do!" and "Me!".

"I suppose we could have a little 'audience participation'. Feel free to start lining up at the stairs to my left. But first, we've got a bit more show for you!" said Bradley gleefully.

He made a motion to someone off-stage and from the rafters dropped a dangling set of straps and harnesses. It stopped and dangled several feet of the ground in a clump. Taylor had no idea what it was supposed to be.

"If my lovely assistants could join me for a minute to help get Miss Taylor situated," said Bradley.

Ally and Ash emerged from backstage wearing tight, sexy red dresses that really showed off their stellar bodies. The crowd responded positively to the sight and the girls waved as they made their way to the dangling mystery device. Working with Bradley, they lifted and strapped Taylor into the various harnesses. She quickly realized it was some kind of sex swing. The straps caused her arms to be suspended out to the sides and her legs spread-eagle, slightly raised at the knee. When they were finished, Taylor hung helplessly, her pussy on full display as it jutted out towards the crowd. Many in the crowd had already gotten into line on the side of the room. The jeerings continued nonetheless:

"...Way to spread, fuck-muffin!..."

"...What an attention whore..."

"...Not such a loud-mouthed bitch now, are you?..."

"...Not her first time in that position..."

"...Haha! You can see her pussy getting wet!..."

It was true, Taylor's thick pussy lips were getting misty with her juices. In spite of herself, she was getting off on the abuse. She was strapped in pretty tight and couldn't really move, but she was able to turn her head enough to see Ethan still sitting off to her side. She was surprised to see Anne sitting on his lap.

"Fantastic! Now that she's in position, we can continue the show! Boys..." said Bradley, again calling someone onto the stage.

Taylor could hear footsteps approaching but couldn't see who they were.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Ethan's best-friend Jay, and Jackson the Wonder Cock!"

As they were introduced, Jay came into view. He stood before Taylor wearing nothing but his boxers. He always had a pretty good body, but Taylor respected Ethan's friendship with him too much to ever think about him sexually. Clearly, Jay didn't respect it enough to do the same. She still couldn't see Jackson, but felt him behind her.

"Alright guys, whip 'em out!" said Bradley.

Jay quickly dropped his shorts and out sprung a nice, thick cock. At the same time, there was a gasp from the crowd. No need wondering why; Jackson must have pulled out his own jaw-droppingly massive tool. The girls in the crowd whispered excitedly and the guys either looked jealous or impressed.

"Jay, would you like to kick things off?" asked Bradley.

Jay stepped forward between Taylor's legs. He spit on his hand and rubbed the saliva onto his cock head.

"...Jesus, he's really going to fuck her..."

"...His dick's gonna get lost in that meaty pussy..."

"...In front of her boyfriend, what a slut..."

Jay was lining his dick up with Taylor's opening, rubbing the head against her pussy lips and spreading the moisture around. Taylor looked over at Ethan in a panic, hoping he wasn't watching. Not only was he, but Anne had pulled out his cock and was slowly stroking it up and down as she sat on his knee.

With a sharp stab, Jay thrust into Taylor, fucking her with long, forceful strokes. Despite what the crowd thought of her, she wasn't very experienced sexually and the invasion was more painful than pleasurable. Jay didn't seem to care as he kept up the assault. She whimpered in pain.

"...Look at her take it, she's probably fucked half the guys in school..."

"...Icey bitch needed a good fucking..."

"...Ten bucks says she cums before he does..."

It was true, the longer Jay fucked her the better it began to feel. Her pussy got even wetter and the slick sound of their fucking was ringing out throughout the auditorium.

In what felt like no time at all, Taylor was getting close to cumming. Suddenly, she felt something huge and hard pressing against her asshole.

"No..." she cried, trying to spin her head around. But it was too late.

Jackson's massive dick started slowly snaking it's way into her tight, almost-virgin asshole. Until now, the only dick that had been in there was Bradley's, which was below-average in size. Now, she had a certified monster poking it's head in there.

"...OMG, he's putting it up her butt!!..."

"...DP dude!..."

"...Probably gets fucked like that every weekend..."

"...That thing is HUGE!..."

"...Gonna tear her apart..."

"...Filthy whore..."

Clearly Jackson had lubed up considerably before entering her, and for him it was paying off. He'd already stuffed over four inches of his dong up her ass and she was barely objecting. On Taylor's end, the lubing had certainly helped but it was still the most painful penetration she'd ever received, followed closely by the time Jackson had stuck that thing in her pussy. She winced in pain every time Jackson thrust into her deeper and all the while Jay was pounding her pussy faster and harder.

Anne was now on her knees blowing Ethan, his hands holding her hair as she bobbed up and down on his wet cock. He looked over and saw his girlfriend getting fucked by a guy he thought was his friend and by a guy he knew was his enemy. He'd witnessed Taylor getting fucked before but it wasn't getting any easier. Still, he was savoring the blowjob Taylor's sister was giving him so maybe he had no place to complain.

Jay started bucking wildly and pulled out of Taylor's pussy, cumming on her stomach and up to her tits. He panted and smiled at her as he milked every drop of cum out of his dick before pulling up his underwear and wandering off to sit down.

The crowd continued mocking Taylor as she hung exposed with Jackson still ass-fucking her.

"...She looks good with cum on her, at least..."

"...Yeah but she's gonna swallow my load..."

"...Fuck that, I'm cumming in her pussy..."

"...Hope she's on the pill..."

Ally walked behind Taylor and traced her fingers down Jackson's stomach to his massive rod. Even with more than six inches jammed in Taylor's ass, Ally could still get her hand around the base and jerk him in rhythm with his thrusts. Taylor could hear them making out. Ally's other hand slipped down to Jackson's balls and started gently rubbing them. Within moments, he was cumming buckets into Taylor's sphincter.

As Jackson pulled his softening sea-monster out, Taylor could feel her stretched, slimy butthole. It was very unpleasant, and Bradley was going to make sure everyone noticed.

"Ash, help me spin her around," said Bradley.

Each grabbing a knee, the pair spun Taylor in her harness so her abused ass was facing directly out at the crowd.

"...Ugghh! She's so fucking gross!..."

"...That is so disgusting!..."

"...Come on girl, move that ass!..."

"...Wiggle it!..."

"...Work it, you bitch!..."

Taylor wasn't even sure who was commanding her, but by default she did her best to comply. The crowd roared with laughter as she tried to sexily shake her bubble butt while still strapped to the ceiling. As she did, a glob of Jackson's cum dripped out of her ass onto the floor.

Anne, who was jerking Ethan ever closer to orgasm, saw the cum drip and stopped dead.

"Oh no, we're not wasting any of the cum from that beautiful dick," she said.

She grabbed Ethan's hard-on and yanked, forcing him to rise from the chair. Using his dick like a leash, she led him over to Taylor. For a brief moment, the boyfriend and girlfriend made eye-contact before quickly looking away.

"Ethan, lick it up," she said, pointing to the glob of cum on the floor.

"Hell no!" he responded in disgust. He tried to pull away, but Anne's grip on his dick was like a vice. She pushed her body against his and began gingerly stroking his cock again. She unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the ground, her bare tits drawing whistles of admiration from the guys in the crowd.

"Don't you want to cum, baby?" she whispered into his ear, tracing her finger around her own nipple.

Ethan quickly glanced up at Taylor, then down at the ground.

"Y-yes..." he said.

She undid the button on her jeans and slinked out of them, revealing that she had nothing on underneath. She pressed her naked body against Ethan.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" asked Anne, stroking his cock faster.

"Yesss..." Ethan said, his eyes closed in pleasure.

"Just lick it up and you can fuck me however you want. It's just a bit of cum, nothing you haven't tasted before," she said, tickling his balls with her fingertips.

"I dunno..." said Ethan, looking at the puddle with disdain. Anne abruptly pulled her hand away, leaving his dick pulsing and aching for relief. He groaned in frustration, then suddenly dropped to all fours, swooped his head down and licked up the cum in one motion. The crowd cheered.

Anne leaned down, grasping Ethan's dick like she was milking a cow.

"Verrry good, sweetie. Now, I want you to lick all of that cum out of Taylor's asshole as well," said Anne.

Ethan's mind wanted to object, but his body was telling him to do whatever it took to allow Anne to make him cum. She continued jerking him off as he raised his head up to Taylor's butt and started lapping at her filthy, stretched hole.

The crowd was really letting Ethan have it, calling him a fag, a cuck and a pussy for what he was doing. Taylor heard all the comments but was actually enjoying the sensation of Ethan's wet tongue on her tender ass. When Anne was satisfied that he'd gotten everything out of her sister's butthole, she had Bradley and Ash spin her back around so Ethan could clean up her pussy as well.

His work finally finished, Anne turned Ethan over onto his back. With Taylor leering down at them from above, she mounted his dick and started to slowly, sensually fuck him. Ethan moaned and groaned like a man possessed. He kept trying to grab Anne's tits or ass, but every time she would push his hands back down to his sides. After a minute or two, his moaning reached an apex and he filled Anne's pussy with cum. She continued slowly riding him for about a minute, letting him pump everything he had up into her. The sight brought Taylor to the verge of tears.

"Great show, guys, but we wouldn't want to draw any attention away from princess Taylor now would we?" said Bradley jokingly. Anne pulled Ethan off to the side and laid him back down. Without a word she sat on his face and Taylor could hear him sloppily eating her pussy, and his own cum in the process.

Now that the path to Taylor was unobstructed, the people that had been queuing up started to approach her. Bradley, Ally and Ash only allowed 3-4 at a time. Guys and girls alike were eager to get a closer look at her naked body. The guys were most interested in groping her tits and ass while the girls were fascinated by her big pussy lips. All were insulting her non-stop.

"...Pathetic fucktoy..."

"...Goddamn HUGE labia she has..."

"...Jackson really pounded the shit out of her. She's still stretched out..."

"...And she had the nerve to tell Cassie that it was ME who had small tits..."

One girl and her friends delighted in jiggling Taylor's hanging ass-cheeks and laughed uncontrollably as her two large, white orbs wobbled around like Jello.

Someone produced a permanent marker and before long people were writing insults directly onto Taylor's body. It began with "Bee Stings" written on her chest, followed by "flabby" written on her tummy, and so on in that manner, culminating in Ky approaching Taylor for the first time that day and immediately writing "SLUT" on her forehead.

Eventually, the guys grew bold enough to fuck Taylor in front of everyone else. First up was Cam, a cocky little bastard from the Track team. He ripped off his clothes almost immediately upon reaching the stage and approached Taylor from her front, aiming his rigid cock at her pussy. Being somewhat short, he had to stand on his toes a little bit (which the crowd found hilarious) but nevertheless he managed to get it inside her. His dick wasn't nearly as large as Jackson's or even Jay's, so it didn't hurt at all having him inside her. However, there also wasn't nearly the same level of pleasure, though feeling his muscled body bump into her clit with every thrust was somewhat enjoyable. He came pretty quickly, shooting on her stomach right across the word "flabby".

Tanner, the quarterback, stepped in right away. He had a bigger dick than Cam and was considerably taller. The added size and the different angle of penetration gave Taylor a whole new set of sensations. Tanner seemed obsessed with her nipples, pinching and pulling them the entire time he fucked her. When he came, he pulled out and shot a long arc of jizz that landed on her chest with a few drops getting as high as her neck and chin.

The next man up was a surprise. Taylor had forgotten that her coaches were even in the room until she saw Coach Jeff step in front of her. He reached into his pants and pulled out a long, well-worn cock. It was over seven inches and he wasn't fully hard yet. He ran a hand over the parts of Taylor's body that weren't covered in cum while stroking himself fully erect with his other hand. Even given his size, Taylor was loose enough and wet enough that he didn't require any additional lubrication. He plunged into her cunt slowly with long, purposeful strokes. Despite all the fucking she'd received so far, Taylor had yet to cum today, but Jeff seemed intent on fixing that. He stared into her eyes as he methodically drilled his cock into her, watching her face contort with pleasure. She stared back, impressed by his beautiful dick and his sexual prowess. He lasted quite a bit longer than the other guys, giving Taylor enough time to orgasm twice, each time moaning loudly while their audience cheered them on. When it was his turn, Coach Jeff didn't pull out, instead dumping his load into her hot pussy. After a few more long strokes he pulled out, kissing Taylor deeply on the lips before walking away.

Apparently some of the others had grown impatient during the coach's turn and the stage had turned into a bit of an orgy. Anne was on her hands and knees perpendicular across Ethan's torso while she Viktor fucked her doggystyle and Jackson fed her his giant dick. Bradley was in heaven as Ally and Ash knelt in front of him, taking turns sucking his dick and stuffing his balls in their mouths. Jen had Michelle pressed against a wall and was fingering her hard and fast. Taylor was still coming down from her multiple orgasms and was so distracted trying to take in the whole scene that she didn't notice the person who crept up behind her until he whispered in her ear.

"Got you now, my precious tease."

It was Mr. Owens, the fat, sleazy teacher who had groped her earlier that day. He must have found out what was going to happen at the show, or more likely, Bradley and the others had told him.

Taylor felt his grubby hands palming her unprotected ass cheeks. She'd been groped and assaulted by dozens of people recently, but having him do it made her skin crawl in a very unpleasant way. He kissed and licked her neck, nibbling her ear as his fingers moved in towards her asshole and started probing it. It had nearly recovered from Jackson's pounding earlier, but Mr. Owens was not going to let that last. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his short, but very thick, cock.

"I'm going to enjoy this," he said into Taylor's ear, "But you're not."

As hard as he possibly could, he rammed his beefy dick into Taylor's asshole. She screamed and wailed in pain as he fucked her as fast and rough as his chunky body could muster. He grabbed her hips, pulling her down with each stroke, bottoming out in her butt. More than getting himself off, his goal seemed to be to cause her pain. Tears welled up in Taylor's eyes as the vicious fucking continued, longer than Owens had likely ever fucked anyone. Finally, he spasmed and shot his wad into her ass, holding his thick member inside her until it softened and plopped out.

"Now I'm going to ask your sister to blow me," he said, leaning in and giving Taylor a greasy kiss on the cheek.

Taylor needed time to collect herself and recover, but three guys from the Baseball team showed up the instant Mr. Owens was gone. Thankfully (in a sense) they made the decision to pull her out of the swing, though really it was just to put her on her knees so she could give them all blowjobs.

She alternated between the three guys' dicks, using her mouth and both hands to keep each occupied at all times. Then, a fourth guy joined the circle. Taylor didn't break her stride for a moment and was jerking the guy before she even looked up and realized it was Josh, a guy from the Track team she had once kissed. That didn't stop her from wrapping her lips around his dick when his turn came. A fifth guy joined in; Dru, another former Track team fling. When it was his turn with Taylor's mouth, he lifted his cock out of the way and had her tongue and suck on his smooth balls, letting his dick rest across her face.

Taylor felt like she was in a pit of snakes. Any direction she turned she was greeted by a dick pointed straight at her. The whole time, the guys never stopped insulting her.

"...Oh yeah, suck it, bitch..."

"...The best thing to ever come out of your mouth was my dick..."

"...Piece of trash..."

"...Ugly-ass cum junkie..."

One by one the guys started to orgasm, cumming in her mouth, face, hair, chest, you name it. Taylor was so swamped in jizz she could barely open her eyes. The guys had gone but she felt someone wiping her with a towel.

"Let's get that cum off you, slut," said Ky, wiping Taylor's eyes clean and starting on the rest of her body.

After all she'd been through, having someone wipe loads off her with a clean towel was like a day at the spa. Of course, Ky wasn't doing it out of kindness.

"The guys have had enough fun, time for the girls to take a turn," she said.

Ky stripped naked and sat on the stage with her legs spread. She grabbed Taylor by the hair and pressed her face to her hairy pussy. Taylor knew what was expected and started to lick and eat her out. With her head buried in Ky's snatch, Taylor's ass was sticking up (lewdly displaying her well-fucked asshole). She felt a warm tongue start licking her fat pussy lips and looked back just long enough to see that it was Michelle. Like Taylor, Michelle had become an expert pussy-licker and Taylor orgasmed at almost the exact moment she was able to make Ky orgasm as well. Ever grateful, Ky simply slapped Taylor lightly in the face and stood up, walking over to a group of guys who were looking for something to do.