Taylor Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, who do you guys think this girl is, anyway?" he asked the guys in line.

"One of the cheerleaders, I heard," said a familiar voice Taylor couldn't quite place.

The dick pulled back for a moment.

"Shit! My daughter's a cheerleader!" said the guy nervously, "Awwww, fuck it!" he exclaimed, jamming his dick back through the hole and fucking Taylor's face until he blew his load.

There were only a couple men left and it seemed like Bradley had stopped sending any more. Taylor was thankful that things were winding down and nothing too crazy had happened (except for blowing her boyfriend's dad, of course). She finished off the next few cocks without incident until the final one stuck itself through, in all it's veiny, purple-headed glory.

She got to work, using her spit to moisten the entire length of the shaft then working her lips as far down as she could go. The guy moaned lightly so she knew she must have been doing something right. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Jackson stand on the toilet and carefully peer over the partition for a moment, before dropping back down.

"Last guy in line gets a special treat. Turn around and let him fuck your pussy," said Jackson.

Taylor was annoyed that the experience was being prolonged, especially since she was sure she could have made the guy cum in her mouth with another minute or two. But, the prospect of taking the nice looking dick in her pussy wasn't terribly unappealing either. She dropped her pants and underwear back down to her ankles and scooted her ass backwards, letting her big pussy lips envelop the steaming cock.

Ethan's dad had gotten her really wet with all his manual attention earlier, so it didn't take much for Taylor to work her way down on the cock until her ass bumped against the cold steel of the partition. Slowly, she started to rock back and forth, enjoying the sensation of receiving pleasure after having given so much out. She whimpered slightly, biting her lip. Jackson leaned in close to her ear.

"Enjoying daddy's dick?" he whispered, his lips curling into a menacing smile.

It took Taylor a moment to process but when she did she ripped herself off the dick and started to hyperventilate. She turned and looked at, all red and veiny, shining with her spit and pussy juice as it throbber in the open air.

"Oh God no..." Taylor said to herself, almost silently. The familiar voice she'd heard for a moment earlier, how had she not recognized that it was her father? She'd obviously never seen her dad's cock before, but just from looking she somehow knew it had to be him.

As if to erase any doubt, her dad spoke.

"Everything okay over there?"

Taylor looked at Jackson, who was still smiling like a jackal, then at Ethan, who recognized the voice and realized his girlfriend was now fucking her own dad.

"Just fine, but this girl wants you to call her names while you fuck her," said Jackson.

"Oh, uh, okay. No problem," replied Taylor's dad, "Come sit that dirty pussy back down on this cock, bitch," he said, slightly awkwardly.

There was no way Taylor could bring herself to do it, but then again, what was her alternative? She'd already done it once, and Jackson could reveal the whole thing, and what could possibly be worse than that?

Finally, it was the itch in her pussy that made the decision for her. She was ready to cum before Jackson had told her and her body needed that orgasm bad. It had been building all day, ever since Anne had touched her...

Taylor moved back to the partition, her dad's dick protruding proudly out of it. Her hand shook slightly as she reached out and wrapped her fingers around it, feeling its heft and the heat coming off it. Reflexively she started jerking it, slowly pushing the skin back and forth, grazing the head as she went. It felt natural as she dropped to her knees yet again, rubbing the beautiful cock against her lips, her cheek, all over her face, before opening wide and taking it back in her hot mouth.

"Unggh..." her father grunted, "you are a dirty girl aren't you?"

Taylor intimately sucked it until it was glistening wet, then rose back up and, turning around, let her pussy slide back over it.

Taylor couldn't believe she was getting fucked by my father. Even though she was mortified by the reality of it, her pussy was heating up again, the taboo act somehow turning her on. Her body, acting on its own, began bouncing back to meet the strokes of her father's surprisingly long cock.

"You've got a hot little cunt, don't you slut?" he said. She'd never heard her father speak like that before, "Beg for my cock, you filthy piece of shit."

What would he say if he knew he was fucking his own daughter's tight pussy? Taylor wondered, but the pleasure she was getting from it was undeniable. Her orgasm, which she needed so badly, was close.

So was her father's, apparently. He was huffing and puffing, trying to jam as much of himself up inside his daughter as possible. His breathing got short, he would cum at any moment.

"Not yet, dad, I'm almost there," Taylor pleaded in her mind. Her ass was slapping loudly against the partition, trying to milk the cock for all the sensation it was worth before it could cum and leave her needing more.

Like some kind of sick, parental intuition, her dad did not cum right away, instead managing to thrust his full length through the gloryhole and freeze it there, hitting all the right spots in Taylor's cunt as she pounded away at it. She came incredibly hard, harder still since she couldn't risk screaming out in pleasure lest he recognize her voice. Internalizing her eruption seemed to double its intensity.

She felt hot spurts of liquid sloshing through her pussy and knew that her dad was coming inside her. It felt good, it felt right. They stayed there for what felt like an hour but was more like a minute before he abruptly ripped his still-hard dick back through the hole.

"Hey, let me know if this happens again," he said. Taylor wondered if she'd be able to stop herself from letting it happen again, with him.

Her dad left the bathroom and the door closed behind him, leaving only she, Jackson and Ethan in the room. Jackson had recorded her fucking her dad on his phone and it looked like he was sending the video to someone, probably multiple someones. Yet another means for them to control her, but nothing she could do. Ethan looked at her sympathetically, knowing first hand what it's like to have your own dad's cum in you.

"Alright," said Jackson, stuffing his phone in his pocket, "Time to clean her up, Ethan."

Embarrassingly, Jackson didn't even have to explain himself. Taylor sat spread-eagle on the edge of the toilet seat while Ethan licked her pussy clean, lewdly slurping her dad's cum out of her mess of a pussy. Taylor was a little bit glad when Jackson made Ethan spit it into her mouth, and she pretended to be more disgusted than she was as she savored the musky flavor.

It had been awhile since her dad left and suddenly the door flew open again. Taylor half-expected another round of dicks to be sucked, but instead she heard a woman laughing. A laugh she knew well. Her mother's.

"Should we really be doing this?" her mom said breathlessly between giggles.

"I can't think of a reason why not," said a guy. It was Bradley.

There were loud, sloppy noises as they had obviously started making out. Taylor heard them move over to the row of sinks and the sound of clothes being ripped off.

"What if someone hears us?" said her mother, any resolve she had withering away.

"Come on, who could hear us in here?" said Bradley. She could just picture the shit-eating grin he must have had while saying.

Jackson did not let her cover her ears, and the whole group sat silently as Bradley fucked Taylor's mom loudly and passionately not twenty feet away. The wet, squishing noise of her mom's pussy as Bradley pounded her from behind nearly made Taylor wretch. She came twice in rapid succession as the much younger guy fucked her like her husband had just fucked their daughter. When it was Bradley's turn to cum, he made her mom get down on her knees and take it on her face and mouth.

Laughing like school kids (which one of them was) they cleaned her up and went for the door. The whole thing took less than 5 minutes.

"That was sooo naughty!" laughed her mom like a total whore, "how have we not done this before?"

"Won't be the last time, I promise you that much," said Bradley, making sure to say it loud enough for Taylor to hear.

It was an uncomfortable car ride home.

12