Taylor's Capture Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my turn to hiss. Fuck, the heat felt so good. She moaned at the taste of me and her open mouth was too much for me. My hips jerked forward and I slid into her mouth.

My head hit the back of the couch as Taylor and I moaned in unison.

"God, your mouth is so good, Taylor. It's so hot and wet and feels so fucking good around my cock."

I felt her lips suction onto me as her tongue swirled the tip. This girl was killing me. She slowly sucked up my shaft until she popped off with a little moan. I pushed her head back down immediately, not willing to let that heat and wet and, fuck, tongue leaving my throbbing dick for any length of time before I came deep in her throat.

She bobbed her head, taking me deeper each time. I was gasping for breath by the time I felt my cock hit her throat.

"Fuck! Taylor, your lips are so good." I moaned out as I refocused on her. God, she was a sight. Swollen, red lips wrapped around my angry red cock. Her hair was a mess from where I was gripping it, using it as a guide for her head. Her eyes flickered up to mine as I watched her give me the best blow job of my life. She moaned. Holy shit, those vibrations were intense.

I looked at Drew. He was smirking at me. "If you think her mouth is good, just wait until you fuck her pussy. You'll think you had died and gone to heaven."

I let her set her own pace on my cock while I watched Drew move her panties to the side to sink one long finger into her wet heat. She moaned and was stunned momentarily into stillness.

"God, Taylor," he breathed. "You're so wet. You're practically dripping down my hand. All that, just from sucking Jackson's cock?"

She moaned an affirmative around my cock since my hands refused to let her mouth up.

"Oh, you are a little cum-slut, aren't you?" He removed his finger and lowered her panties slowly. He re-inserted his finger and added another one and slowly finger-fucked her. "You just can't wait to get his first load in your mouth, can you? And I bet, like the little whore than you are, you would love to do it with my cock deep in your pussy." Her removed his fingers and smeared the juices that covered them all on his cock. He grabbed her hips and pulled her ass up in the air even further and lined himself up with her entrance. He plunged into her. I felt the air whoosh out of her as she cried out around my cock, his thrust pushing her down on my cock. All three of us groaned.

"You're so tight, Taylor. Holy fuck, you feel so damn good around my cock." Drew growled out as he was bent over her. He straightened up, slowly withdrew his cock and them plunged it back in. I waited until his thrusting stabilized before tugging gently on her hair to remind her that she was sucking my cock.

She moaned at the combined sensations and the vibrations released the animal inside me. "Relax your throat, Taylor. I want my cock to fill it up. I want to fuck your face and pour my hot cum down your throat as you swallow."

She moaned and then did as I told her. I felt her throat relax around the tip of my cock and felt her head shift as the combined efforts of my hip and my hand on her head forced my cock down her throat. My hips shot forward of their own volition as I moaned at the feeling of her tight throat surrounding me.

It was like fucking virgin pussy, so hot, wet and just...tight.

I was panting even harder now. "Oh God, Taylor, that feels so fucking good right now. You have no idea."

I was letting her head up so that she could breathe while Drew withdrew from her and then snapping my hips up, forcing me down her throat as Drew filled her from behind. We worked her like an accordion, and God bless her, she took it all and moaned the entire time.

I was watching her face now, watching her take me balls deep in that gorgeous mouth of hers, when a particularly hard thrust from Drew caused her to cry out in pleasure around my dick. The vibrations were enough for my balls to start tightening, warning of my impending orgasm.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum," I panted. "I'm gonna cum deep in your throat before I fuck you and cum deep in your pussy. Do you want that?"

She moaned a response. I groaned as my hips increased their pace, fucking her face in earnest now, and she was fucking loving it.

"Yeah, you're such a little slut. Such a cum-guzzling whore. You love getting fucked by Drew while I'm about to pour my load down your throat, don't you? You can't wait to feel it, can't you? Me, filling you up with load after load of my hot cum. Swallow it all, bitch."

She moaned loudly and sent me over the edge when she grazed her teeth lightly up my shaft as I pulled out of her mouth. I wanted the watch her swallow it all though. I wanted to see her take my load, love it and then beg for more. I jerked my hips up and gripped her head down to my cock as I released and pulsed into her hot little throat.

"Fuck!" Escaped me loudly followed by a moan when I felt her throat constricting against my dick and she swallowed everything that I gave her. My vision had gone blurry and it felt like my bones had turned liquid.

Except for the massive boner that I still had. I released my death grip on Taylor's hair and watched as she gasped for air as my cock left her throat. Drew had slowed and watched me as I came, but I could see the strain it was putting on him.

Taylor kept her mouth on me, cleaning my still sensitive cock all the while still moaning and as a by-product, ensuring that in order for my massive erection to go away, I would have to fuck her again, the little minx. All her little gasps as Drew's pace picked by up, combine with the feeling of her little licks and sucks of her mouth had me ready to just let her suck me off again, but there was no way in hell I was passing up a chance of fucking her pussy.

I removed her mouth from my still raging erection and lowered myself to the floor beside where Drew was fucking her, hard. Her little moans and gasps had now turned into full-blown moans and cries now that my cock was no longer shutting her up. I figured that this apartment was pretty sound-proof, because if not, we'd have five more men in the room, with their dicks in hand, just waiting for their turn with her. Because, God, did she sound sexy when she was like that. I think her moans would star in my jerking sessions for years to come.

I let my hands start exploring her body as she got fucked. Her moans increased as I fondled her breasts and she cried out louder than ever when my tongue and teeth managed to wrap around a nipple.

She was full blown panting now, her eyes dilated to the point where the green was almost gone from her eyes. She was bracing herself against the couch, her knuckles white from fisting the material.

Drew moaned long and loud and I knew that he wouldn't last much longer, so I leaned next to her ear and asked her, "Do you want to cum, Taylor?"

She focused her lust glazed eyes on me. She whimpered.

"Do you want to cum, Taylor?" I repeated. "Do you want to come on Drew's cock? Do you want to make him cum? Do you want to feel him shoot his cum inside you? Do you?"

"Yes!" she pleaded with a scream. "Please let me cum, Jackson. Please!"

I looked up to Drew , seeking confirmation that he would allow this, but his eyes were close and he was moaning from listening her response.

That was all the confirmation I needed. I quickly found her swollen clit and rubbed the slippery nub a few times. I felt it started to pulse as she cried out and came violently on Drew's dick. I watched her body spasm with her orgasm while I kept my finger pressed down hard. Just as I had predicted, Drew came not seconds after her, his knuckles white on her hips, his mouth open in a silent cry as he plunged himself into her and held it there before collapsing on her back.

After minutes of silence filled with panting, Drew groaned as he withdrew his cock from Taylor. He collapsed on the opposite site of her as she turned to sit where she had been kneeling previously.

"God, that was hot," Drew said. We all laughed breathlessly as him as we took a minute to recover.

I groaned when I felt a hand encircle by still hard dick and squeeze it. I looked over at Taylor and saw that she was staring at my cock with lust in her eyes.

I palmed her breast, tweaking her nipple as her hand slowly moved up my shaft.

She moaned and my other hand reached up to fist her hair. "You are such a little minx, aren't you Taylor? You've just been fucked by two guys and taken two loads and you still want more. Drew was right, you are a little cum-slut." I kissed her as my hand moved from her breast down to her pussy.

My finger moved along her slit, revelling in her wet heat. I groaned as I imagined what that would feel like around my cock. I plunged a finger into her. She was so incredibly slick that it slid in with no problem. I quickly added a second finger and curled them forward while using my thumb to press her clit. She cried out against my lips and shuddered against me.

"Please, Jackson. I want you. I want you to fuck me and fill me and make me cum. Please!" She murmured to me.

"Get on your hands and knees and start sucking Drew off and then we'll see."

I pulled my fingers out of her as she took no time to get Drew's cock in her mouth. They both groaned and I could see Taylor's pussy starting to get pinker as the blood flowed to it.

I smacked her ass lightly. "You're such a dirty whore, Taylor. You like the taste of you on Drew's cock, don't you?"

She moaned and I smacked her ass again, "Answer me, Taylor. Do you like tasting yourself on Drew's cock?"

She raised her mouth from Drew long enough to tell me "Yes," before she was shoved back down by a moaning Drew.

I smacked her ass again, pleased at the pink color it was starting to turn. I grabbed her ass cheeks and started massaging them. She moaned around Drew's cock.

I got on my knees behind her, thankful for the soft carpet underneath us. I pushed her shoulder blades down making it so that she had her ass in the air and her mouth fully encompassing Drew's dick.

"Oh," he moaned, "I missed your mouth, Taylor. You're such a good little cocksucker." His hand firmly guided her head up and down his shaft. I shoved my fingers into her dripping pussy again as my other hand ran down her spine.

"You're so ready for me." I told her. "You're pussy is ready and waiting for my dick to fuck it. Do you want it, Taylor? Moan for me if you do."

She moaned and ground back against my fingers, her wet heat almost swallowing my knuckles.

I plunged my fingers into her, hard, a couple more times before slowly withdrawing them and quickly replacing them with the head of my erection. Taylor moaned and her hips shifted back, causing my cock to pop into her tight heat. I groaned and quickly grabbed her ass to still her. I withdrew slowly and plunged about half of my shaft into her.

God, did her pussy feel amazing. It was tight and wet and slick and hot around my cock and I wanted more.

I slid out slowly before pushing my way back in, not stopping until I was balls deep. I groaned the feeling of her surrounding me.

"Drew, you were right, her pussy is heaven."

I set a slow rhythm, fucking her deep and hard, while keeping a vice grip on her hips to keep her from impaling herself on me to speed up the pace. Drew was a moaning mess as he fucked her face viciously, his hands buried deep in her hair, forcing her head down when his hips snapped up.

I looked down and watched my cock enter and violate her pussy time after time and felt my blood begin to boil at the sight. It was so hot, she was so hot. With her little moans and cries, how she took everything we gave her like a pro. She would be the death of me.

"Do you know how hot you look right now, Taylor? On all fours, ass in the air, taking Drew all the way with your mouth as your pink little pussy swallows my massive cock. You were born to be fucked like this. You were born to be a slutty cock whore, weren't you?"

She moaned around Drew's dick.

"I love this view of you, I love watching my cock slide into your wet heat. It's as though your pussy was made for my cock. You're taking it all, and you're loving it."

She twitched around my cock at that statement and my hips began picking up speed on their own, forcing her further down Drew's cock.

Drew groaned loudly. "Oh," he breathed. "I'm gonna cum, Taylor. You're hot little mouth is gonna make me explode down your throat. Do you want it?"

She moaned so loudly that I could feel the vibration through her pussy.

"Oh God, so good. Your mouth is so fucking good." His hips snapped faster as his body tensed and he came, his hand holding her head still while he face fucked her.

I smacked her ass. "Swallow it." I told her.

She tried to swallow it all, but because Drew's hips were still going, some of it ended up on her face. She got what she could and afterwards every drop that her tongue could reach was swallowed. Drew released her hair and stumbled away to what I assumed was the bathroom so that he could clean himself up.

I grasped her hair and drew her body up flush with mine, turned her slightly and lowered her torso so that it was lying on the couch. Her hipbones dug into the couch every time that I thrust into her and she was moaning and crying out loudly as I fucked her hard and fast now.

As she got louder, she buried her face in the couch to muffle her screams, but I yanked her head up by the hair.

"No," I gasped. "I want to hear you. I want to hear you scream my name when you cum. I want everyone to know who is fucking you like this. I want everyone to know whose cock is doing this to you."

I leaned forward and bit her shoulder. She cried out and I straightened up.

"God, you look so good like this, bent over the couch, cum covering you face, screaming like the whore that you are."

She moaned loudly as her pussy started twitching around my cock.

"You're going to come from me fucking you like this aren't you?" I smacked her ass. "Aren't you?"

"God, yes! Please, Jackson, don't stop, don't stop. Please!" she cried.

My hand found her nipple as squeezed it as I pounded her into the couch.

"I'm gonna cum, Oh God, Jackson. I'm gonna cum. Jackson!"

She screamed my name as her pussy walls clenched around my dick. Her back arched and her body stiffened as she came violently on my cock.

"God," I breathed as my balls tightened. "You feel so fucking good when you come! Oh, so wet and tight. It's making me cum. Do you want it, Taylor? Do you want me to fill you with cum?" I smacked her ass and gripped her hair tightly.

"Yes! Please! Give me your cum! Please, I need it!"

That was all it took to send me over the edge, pulsing hot and wet into her pussy. She groaned as she felt it coat her insides.

I pulled out moments later, and watched the combine juices of the three of us pulse out of her pussy as she recovered from her orgasm.

Drew walked out of the bedroom, holding cloths for us to clean up with.

He smirked at us. "So, Taylor, can Jackson come back to visit you?"

She smiled, still dazed at the two of us. "Yes, Please."

12