Taylor's Locker Room Gangbang

Story Info
A high school girl gets gangbanged after boyfriend loses bet.
7.8k words
4.29
779.5k
800

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,137 Followers

Taylor is a first year college student who needed someone to write her ordeal. She contacted me and after several emails, I was able to gather the facts and put it all together. Here is her story.

It's been a year since we graduated from high school and I think my boyfriend Tyler might be close to proposing to me. He is very cute and built nice as he is 5'11 and weighs about 170 pounds. He also is dark-complected with a dark faux hawk style haircut and sexy brown eyes. We have dated a couple of years but I think "the incident" is what keeps him from popping the question. I still can't believe it happened. It seems so surreal. I know Ty hates it but I still don't know how I feel about it and that is my struggle. On one hand, I'm embarrassed, humiliated, and a little ashamed but I also think I might have subconsciously enjoyed it and even fantasize about it. I have on several occasions, masturbated to it. I believe Tyler can sense that and this is why he is hesitant and emotionally wounded.

My name is Taylor and I'm almost 19, stand 5'7, with pasty white skin and long brunette hair. I have a few freckles and blue/green eyes with small pink lips. I weigh 120 pounds and keep myself in very good shape. Guys love my smooth 32 A boobs and comment on my bubble ass. I will admit, I do like the attention my body brings from guys but what girl doesn't? I love Tyler but consider myself very conservative, sexually. I am not kinky, don't do anal or even suck cock but I do love when Tyler goes down and licks me. That does make me a little selfish but that is just who I am. I guess I have always felt anything other than typical love making were slutty acts that were beneath me. He loves my trimmed hair and my big hanging pussy lips. He gives me great orgasms and has been the only guy...well, until the incident that has made me squirt.

To be honest, I was pretty conceited in high school and thought I was above petty drama. I think being attractive and having a nice athletic body, with girls' jealousy and boys' attention fueling the fire, just made me worse. I ran track and was also on the dance team. The girls I hung around with were fake friends who secretly despised me but that is just high school.

Since losing my virginity, I have only been with two other guys. Bailey was my on and off again boyfriend who was basically my sex partner with about a 5 inch dick. I didn't exactly enjoy having sex with Bailey but he was 6'2, cute, wore his hair Bieber style before moving on to the short on the side, thick on top, Macklemore cut. He was a bit on the scrawny side, weighing about 165 pounds but girls fan around him and I liked the idea of being with him more than actually loving him.

Bailey was on the track team with Tyler and me which caused tension. Not only was Tyler jealous because I had been with Bailey, he was always on edge because Karl and Jackson were also on the team and were always flirting with me. The truth was, I could have had any of them and still could, but Jackson was a sweet skinny 6'2, 140 pound nerd whom I went out with a few times along with a dance or two and I wasn't attracted to Karl. It's a shame because Karl is built like a tank with huge thick muscles and abs we gasp over. Tyler was jealous that all the guys catered to me but I just laughed it off while enjoying the attention. Tyler secretly hated Karl the most because in his eyes, he was the biggest threat and I had also went out with him on a couple of dates. I chose Tyler and he is my love but I couldn't help thinking about Karl's body.

The incident began during a warm spring day while many athletic teams were practicing simultaneously. It was late in the school year and the dance team was practicing for the next year on the other side of the discus throw area. Even though I was a co-captain on the team, I was a senior and I was practicing with the track team while the underclassmen were preparing for summer camp. Spring football was taking place on the practice field while our track team was getting our own practice in.

On that day, I had run a few intervals, dressed in my Nike running compression leggings, sports bra, tank, long sleeve matching zip up with no show white socks and my running shoes. Even with my hair pulled back and wearing a headband, I was working up a little sweat around my forehead. As I completed my third run, I look over and see Tyler and Karl talking smack with each other so I get a little closer to hear what is being said.

"Fuck you dude. You know you can't beat me," shouted Karl at Ty.

"No, fuck you! You think you're the shit. By the way, I want you to leave Taylor alone. Quit fucking texting her, dude. She doesn't like you so get over it," Tyler snapped back.

Karl smugly responded, "Don't be so sure about that. She would love it. I'll show that sweet ass of hers a real man!"

I jumped in, "Shut up Karl. Leave him alone. Quit being such a prick."

"Ok, let's just see who the fastest runner is. I will race you and if you win, I'll give you 50 bucks," Karl dared Tyler then added, "but if I win, I get a long kiss from Taylor."

"Uhhh, now wait. I have a say in this," I interrupted.

Tyler took me by the arm and pulled me off to the side and whispered, "I'm sick of his shit. Let me make this bet. We could use the 50 dollars and go out this weekend. He can't beat me so don't worry."

"I'm not gonna kiss him if you lose so you better win," I shrugged.

We walked back and Tyler said to Karl, "You're on but you better pay up if I win."

Karl laughed, "Don't worry about that...you better...I mean...she better pay up."

Tyler got down in the racing position at the 100m starting line as did Karl. When they took off, it was very close the entire race. It went back and forth with each one holding a brief lead as the click, click, click of their shoes sped up. As they came down to the finish line, I was screaming for Tyler to win when out of the blue, Karl kicked it in and beat Tyler by a half a step.

I was deflated and determined I wasn't kissing Karl but he walked toward me and in his out of breath bragging nature said, "Ok, baby...it's time to pay up."

"Sorry, no deal," I shrugged.

"I see. Do you always back out of a bet?" Karl asked Tyler and turned to look at me then added, "I guess I'm gonna have to kick your ass then."

"Let's do it. I've waited a while for this," Tyler confidently replied.

There was a coaches meeting with our Athletic Director in the football press box so basically they were all in there and even though the coaches could see us out the window, none of them were paying attention. Karl pointed to the locker room and we both followed him. The dance team, football players and some of the track team knew something was going to happen, so slowly, then quickly everyone started following us into the locker room. I was begging Tyler not to do anything and get suspended.

"No, no, don't go. I'll kiss him. Don't get yourself in trouble for me," I pleaded with Tyler as I tugged his arm. I was partly worried about him getting in trouble but even though Tyler has some lean muscle, I was more worried about him getting hurt.

Tyler was out of his mind pissed. They both huffed their way into the locker room with me now literally hanging on Tyler to the point where I almost jumped on his back. Once we got inside, the football players, my own dance team girls, along with some other athletes I didn't even know, followed us in. The crowd pushed us toward the middle of the locker room. As everyone started gathering around us in a circle, I was sure somebody would stop this before it got out of hand.

Three football players grabbed Tyler as I screamed for them to let him go. They dragged him to the big locker and after a huge struggle, stuffed him inside it as some other players started putting equipment in front of the door to barricade us inside. The room was full of people and most of them I knew. The majority were standing around us while those who couldn't see, stood up on the sitting benches as though we were at a rock concert.

While Tyler was rattling and screaming through the metal mesh locker holes to let him out, I looked around and pleaded with anyone who would listen, "What the hell guys? Let him out. This is out of control!"

Nobody was letting me out of the circle of people when the 5'8 Karl with his dark brown now flopped over hair gave me a death stare and said, "Alright you fuckin tease. It's time to pay up! I think your little boyfriend will enjoy watching you give up of that tight pussy."

"You go near me, I'll scream!" I warned.

Instead of coming to my rescue, everyone started laughing. Even who I thought was my BFF Ash, wasn't doing anything but watching. It was really creepy.

"Go ahead. Nobody likes a tease or a stuck up bitch," Karl mumbled between his gritted teeth as he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me to him. He added, "Come on, give me a little kiss," just as he mashed my lips to his. I tried to fight him off but his strength was too much and his tongue was forced into my mouth. I struggled then finally got away before he actually grabbed and pulled my ponytail as I went down to one knee.

"Ow..ow..ow...get off Karl, that hurts," I begged while Tyler was also screaming from the locker.

While down on both knees at that point and totally subdued with Karl clenching my long hair, he smugly said, "Ok whore, if you don't want to kiss my lips, you're gonna kiss something else."

He used one hand to pull his shorts down to his thighs. Karl was supporting a huge bulge through his Under Armor now wet, see through, athletic supporter. His dick was already so hard, it was poking out the top of the jock and past his navel. Karl yanked my hair, pulling my face into his sweaty jock covered bulge.

"There you go baby. Now you're on my jock like you should be. Go ahead bitch, smell it and press your face in my nuts," ordered Karl.

I was squirming and trying to get air. My nose and mouth were firmly pressed against his moist bulging package. People in the crowd were cheering this on. While still grasping my hair, Karl used his thumb to hook his strap and yank his supporter down to his shorts. Out flopped the biggest, thickest cock I have ever seen in real life. It looked like one of those my friends and I would laugh excitedly about on the internet. It was rock hard and sticking straight in the air. It had to be close to 9 inches long and really thick. It was circumcised with a fat, heart shaped head on it.

I could hear others gasp, some laugh, whispers and even some cheering, but the truth was I was terrified because the biggest dick I had ever taken was almost 7 inches from the guy who took my virginity and I literally cried, it hurt so bad. I was frozen and even the girls who I have danced and ran track with, just stood there waiting to see what was going to happen next.

The new girl on the track team Nicole that had been beating me in some of my sprints encouraged him, "Give it to her Karl. Shut that conceited mouth of hers. Look at her, you know she wants it!"

The blond haired, blue eyed, great figured Nicole stepped forward, grabbed the back of my head for Karl as if to hold me still. Karl then took his fat dick in his hands and tapped it on my closed mouth. He was already leaking precum and smeared it around like lip gloss. I was refusing to open my mouth. He then smacked it across my cheeks and forehead several times.

"What's a matter baby? Oh that's right, miss good girl doesn't suck cock. She is just too good for that...right Bailey?" Karl sarcastically mocked knowing that Bailey was the only one else there besides Tyler that I have had sex with.

Bailey didn't know what to think but chimed in, "Yep. She's too good."

I could hear Tyler yelling from his encaged locker to leave me alone as he shook it. Ash then pinched my nose closed and when I eventually opened my mouth to breath, Karl slid his thick dick inside. When his head reached the back of my throat, I couldn't believe its girth. I literally felt like my mouth was opened as far as it could.

"There you go. Now we're talkin. Watch those teeth. Suck my dick like a good little slut," taunted Karl before replacing Nicole's hands with his own to brace himself.

I could have easily stopped this or even bit him but a weird thing began to happen. Even though Tyler was so angry, I began to find myself aroused by the situation and just knowing everyone was watching, making comments started turning me on. When my hated super skinny dance co-captain Ky, pulled out her phone to video the scene, I actually started to get wet.

I reached up and grabbed the back of Karl's muscular thighs and started bobbing my head back and forth on his cock. I felt like such a slut, yet so alive. He held onto the sides of my face and his thrusting was in unison with my sucking. I didn't even mind that Karl's dick was salty from his workout sweat. It was surreal to be doing this in front of so many people but I just couldn't resist. Karl was groaning as he was basically fucking my mouth. When I would look up, I could see his eyes slightly closed. Karl was enjoying me pleasuring his cock.

This went on for a few minutes before Karl pulled his saliva covered pole out of my mouth. He bent down, got on his knees now facing me, and pulled me into for another kiss. I was still resistant but not near as much. Karl laid me down on my back in the middle of the circle, causing Jackson and the short, pudgy dancer Meg to step back. He lifted my legs, took hold of the crotch seam and tore my running tights open all the way up the legs. Now my thong covered pussy was exposed.

"Fuck her Karl!" Someone from the back shouted.

"I'm going too, but first I want to taste that sweet pussy of hers," Karl responded as he slid his face down to my crotch.

He pulled my panties to the side, before I felt his warm breath against my vaginal lips. The sensation caused me to twitch as Tyler now pleaded for Karl to stop. I could also feel Karl's warm tongue pressed against my clit. I was wet and even squirmed when he started licking all around. It felt very good and everyone whooping and clapping caused me to smile.

Karl was now darting his tongue in and out of me when the light was covered by a shadow of Nicole over my face with her pants around her knees looking like a girl squatting to pee. Her pussy was very smooth with one huge lip and her pubic hair was shaved into a landing strip. She was facing Karl and continued to lower herself until her crotch was covering my face. Everyone was cheering, especially the guys. They always go nuts over girl on girl action.

Nicole giggled, "Let's see if she eats mine as good as Karl's eating her."

Nicole's pussy had a strong scent from all the dancing but even though I have never had any desire to be with a girl, I was extremely aroused. Guided with inexperience, I started to lick hers the same way I like it. My abdomen started to quiver because Karl was hitting all the right spots. I started sucking on Nicole's clit as he sucked mine. I was building up and I could hear Jen who I thought was one of my good friends, talking.

"What a hoe. I knew it all along. She thinks she is better. She is liking this shit," Jen said to Ash and Ash commented back but I couldn't understand what she said.

All the humiliation and voyeurism were just too much. Karl's tongue and the fact I was eating out a girl for the first time caused my body to seize up in orgasm. I was moaning inside Nicole's vagina and even though they were muffled, I'm sure everyone could tell I was cumming. I even clenched my thighs against Karl's ears until I was finished. All this hot action then caused Nicole to orgasm from my tongue's pleasure and she was moaning louder than me.

"Oh my god! Oh yes...yes...yes," she screamed before I felt her vaginal walls twitch around my tongue. She was soaked and when she finished, Nicole stood up and my face was covered in her juices.

Karl was up on his knees once again. I was nervous but excited because I knew what was coming next. He grabbed my torn pants and panties simultaneously and pulled them past my shoe and sock covered feet before tossing them to the side. I was fully clothed from the waist up and was still wearing my shoes but my pussy was exposed for everyone to see.

"Don't you do it, you son-of-a-bitch!" Tyler screamed from the locker.

The crowd of students and athletes started chanting in unison, "Stick...it...in. Stick...it...in. Stick...it...in."

I pleaded with Karl, "Be careful you asshole. Go slow."

Karl used his hand to smack that large cock of his against my wet pussy lips before rubbing his precum soaked head against my sensitive clit. He swirled it around then placed it at my entrance. I held my breath just before Karl pushed it in. Oh my god it was so painful. I was wincing in pain and squirming side to side as each inch disappeared up inside me. When his balls were firmly pressed against my ass, I knew I had taken every inch. I have never felt so full or stretched in my life. It felt like someone had stuffed a warm shampoo bottle in my tight vagina. Even though it was extremely painful, my lust and natural lubrication allowed me to take it.

Karl bragged then said to Tyler through the locked locker, "This bitch is tight. You ain't hurt this at all. You must be tiny. I'm gonna start calling you tiny dick Tyler. As a matter of fact, you guys move out of the way so he can get a good view of how a real man fucks his woman."

The crowd of people on that side parted to make a semicircle so that nobody was in the direct path of Tyler who was still screaming even more from inside his small "cage." Karl hooked his muscular arms under my knees causing my feet to stick up toward the ceiling. He started off pumping me real fast, not allowing me to get acclimated to his size. It hurt something awful in the beginning. Like I said, Karl was built like a tank so it was only natural that he fucked like a diesel engine.

I was surprised when Bailey shouted, "Give it to her, Karl."

"Damn, look at that muscular ass go. I wouldn't mind gettin some of that myself," chuckled Ash which was appropriate because now she is a slutty pole dancer.

With Karl's thickness, I felt like he was pulling my insides out every time he withdrew that fat dong of his. He has an unattractive face but his huge shoulders were bulging and the rippled flexed ab and pec muscles looked sexy as heck while he fucked me.

Even though it hurt, it hurt so damn good. It didn't take long for me to have my first orgasm. I wrapped my legs around Karl's pumping ass and let out my pleasure groans, "Augghhhh...auggghhhh..ohhhhh," trying to keep my orgasm a secret.

Karl lifted my legs even higher until he almost had them behind my head. His strong arms held himself up in a push up position. He was now pounding me straight down and I immediately came again. This time, I was verbal, "Yes!..Oh yes...Auggghhhh!"

Karl's stamina was amazing. He never slowed down which sent me into multiple orgasms until finally it happened. The buildup was just too much and I squirted my liquid on myself and the floor. I couldn't stop. Every minute or so, I would clench up and squirt again. I remember my feet were even with my face, my left shoe untied and that dangling shoestring bouncing around all over the place. God, did it feel good but Tyler sure wasn't thrilled.

Ky chimed in, "See girls, I knew she was such a slut. She's taking all that big dick with no problem."

Just then Karl hooked his arms underneath my back and lifted me up while we screwed. Now my legs were over his shoulders and he began bouncing me on his cock. It was as though he was using my body to masturbate. His neck muscles were protruding and he was building up a sweat. It felt so good as I orgasmed again.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,137 Followers