Taylor's Toys Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

While Summer was comparing her performance to that of a hooker Taylor was comparing it to the performance given by the various different porn stars she had watched during her extensive research of lesbian sex.

Watching all those porn stars perform various different taboo acts had gotten Taylor so hot in the past, but it was nothing compared to how hot she was feeling now as she was watching Summer Roberts perform one of the most taboo acts Taylor had ever found, sucking on something which had just been inside somebody's ass hole, Summer's own ass hole to boot.

Taylor had gotten so hot the first time she had seen lesbian ATM she had tried it herself using her finger, which she found arousing but quickly concluded that she would much rather make another girl do it as a sign of submission to her, which was exactly what she was doing now to not just another girl but one of the most popular girls in her school.

As Summer sucked her strap on dildo it became clear to Taylor she had been right, the experience of forcing Summer to taste her own ass on that fake cock made Taylor feel so wonderfully powerful and dominant.

Of course as great as the mental stimulation was the physical stimulation couldn't be ignored, the little knob on the inside of the harness bashing against Taylor's already super aroused clit with every bob of Summer's head as the other girl sucked her cock.

Craving more friction on her clit Taylor tightened her previously loose grip on the back of Summer's head and began pulling her back and forth, gently at first but increasing the pressure until she was pretty much forcing the other girls head up and down.

Surprisingly Summer didn't complain, in fact she seemed to really get into it, taking even more of the dildo into her mouth than before and increasing her suction until she was noisily and passionately slobbering and sucking nearly the entire false cock as she was guided quickly up and down it. This of course only made Taylor hotter, and after a few more moments of roughly guiding Summer up and down on her cock another idea came into Taylor's head.

With that thought running through her head Taylor suddenly began thrusting her hips forwards as she pulled Summer's head down on her cock.

The first thrust was gentle but still made Summer gag slightly as the dildo was pushed further down her throat, the next few quick thrusts pushing the rest of the cock down her gullet to the point where she violently choked. She was forced to remain where she was for a few seconds by the firm grip Taylor had on the back of her head, Summer left choking and gagging on the fake dick until Taylor finally let go, allowing her to finally pull back and start gasping for air.

Taylor gave Summer a few moments to recover before pushing her dildo down Summer's windpipe again.

Soon after Summer found herself being forced to deep throat every inch of Taylor's strap on, the rich girl struggling to fight her gag reflex as her head was forced up and down in time with Taylor's thrusts, the struggle not to barf or something harder and weirder than the ass fucking she had recently endured. In fact this was harder and weirder than anything Summer had been forced to deal with in her otherwise pampered existence.

It was rough and brutal, so much so at first Summer even considered forcing Taylor off her and storming out regardless of the consequences... but then she just seemed to adapt to it to the point where it actually, for some perverted reason, turned her on, because for all of her money and cushy lifestyle here she was having her pretty face turned into a pussy. She was like... a face pussy. It was so perverted... and yet... kind of hot in that it made her feel like a total whore.

Taylor was certainly using Summer like a whore, and Summer was taking it like a whore which only made Taylor fuck Summer's throat harder.

With both her hands now gripping the back of Summer's head Taylor pound fucked the other girl's pretty face like it was the loosest whore's pussy in the whole of The OC, Taylor telling Summer what a little whore she was being, like she needed to be reminded, while she choked her with her dick.

To make things even more difficult for the other girl Taylor began holding Summer's head down on her cock when it was in all the way, seconds feeling like hours to Summer as she was suffocated by the monster dildo, Taylor sometimes even pinching her nose so Summer couldn't even get the slightest hint of air, the sadistic girl only allowing her to breathe when she looked like she was about to pass out.

After what felt like an eternity Taylor pulled out completely, leaving Summer to choke and gasp as she was slapped in the face with the toy cock, too desperate for air to give a second thought to the fact that she was getting covered in her own saliva.

Grinning mischievously Taylor then rubbed the tip of the strap on all over Summer's face, making sure the other girl's face was all covered in her own saliva before pushing the cock back into her mouth to continue the rough face fucking action.

It was so much fun Taylor could have probably done it for the rest of the night, but as much fun as she was having pounding Summer's beautiful face with her now cleaned cock Taylor knew there was a way she could make it even more fun. Well, at least more fun for her.

"Mmmmmm, that was hot, but your ass is hotter and I want some more of it." Taylor said lustfully, pulling out of Summer's mouth for a final time, bend over and spread your ass cheeks. I want to see my sex toy offer up her ass to her Mistress again."

Summer quickly did as she was told, relieved Taylor was going to be fucking her ass rather than her face. Being relieved that a huge dildo was about to be shoved up her ass was uber weird, but at least when Taylor was butt fucking her Summer didn't feel like she was going to pass out from lack of oxygen like she did when Taylor was fucking her throat.

Even though Summer's ass hole had pretty much returned to its previous virgin tightness by the time Taylor forced her way into Summer's shit pipe meaning this anal violation was pretty much just as painful as when she first lost her back door cherry Summer continued to be relieved, the sore and battered muscles in her throat slowly beginning to relax and returned to normal as the muscles in her ass were forced to stretch wide for the intruding girl cock, a little whimper escaping Summer's damage throat as Taylor slid back balls deep into her rectum.

Finally Summer stopped being relieved that her throat had been left alone and started worrying about the pain in her ass as Taylor began slowly sliding in and out of Summer's stretched shit hole, the blackmailing bitch not even giving Summer's back passage a proper amount of time to loosen up before beginning to fuck her ass.

Just as Summer began to worry Taylor was about to start roughly ass fucking her too quickly resulting in her poor little butt hole being ripped apart Taylor suddenly pulled out and began slowly walking round to Summer's front, every step filling Summer with more and more dread as she realised what was almost definitely about to happen.

"Suck it again." Taylor ordered once she was standing before her bitch toy, shoving her strap on fresh from Summer's ass hole to the other girl's lips.

"Ewwwww." Summer mumbled softly, her face crinkling in disgust, but knowing protesting would get her nowhere she then opened her mouth and swallowed the head of the fake cock.

The second she did Taylor grabbed the back of her head and began pushing her strap on down Summer's throat again, Summer forced to take over half of the beast on the first try before being allowed to bob up and down on it, noisily sucking and slurping on the ass flavoured toy as she struggled not to barf.

As she was slowly forced to take the rest of the dildo into her gullet Summer try to content herself with the knowledge that shortly after Taylor went balls deep down her throat she was able to suck off the remaining butt juice, meaning at least the humiliation of tasting her own ass was over, at least for now. Unfortunately that humiliation was quickly replaced by the humiliation of being turned into a face pussy as Taylor once again fucked Summer's mouth until she was choking and gagging on the monster cock, only occasionally allowing her a break to get some air, and even then that was more about Taylor getting to slap Summer's face with the saliva covered dildo, spreading Summer's own saliva all over her.

Again Summer was actually relieved when Taylor went back to butt fucking her, this time the other girl going slow, allowing Summer's ass to relax and accept it's fucking, Summer quickly starting to enjoy herself again, even slamming herself back against Taylor's rectum invading thrusts, the pace slowly building until Taylor was pounding her pooper and Summer was loving it, and then... and then... and then just as she was about to cum her mistress cruelly pulled the dildo from her now eager to be fucked rear passage, Summer's ass hole remaining open as if it was begging for the toy to be returned to it. Unfortunately Taylor had other ideas, the bitch gleefully shoving her strap on down Summer's throat again, making her suck all her ass juices from it like the little ass to mouth whore she was forcing her to be.

To Summer's horror Taylor repeated this process over, and over, and over again, bringing her to the verge of orgasm time and time again only to pull out at the last second and feed her her own ass.

Unbeknownst to Summer she actually really wasn't helping herself by groaning in frustration every time Taylor pulled out of her ass or looking like she was going to hurl every time Taylor presented her with the strap on dick fresh from being inside her butt.

Taylor was totally getting off on these reactions, just as much as she was getting off when she made Summer squirm uncomfortably as she entered her ass too roughly or sped up the butt fucking without giving Summer's anal walls a chance to stretch out, or when she shoved the strap on down her bitch toy's throat. It was all a total power trip, Taylor loving every moment of dominating this girl she had wanted for so long.

When Taylor draw her eyes away from Summer for a second to look at Marissa it became even more of a power trip.

There was such a beautiful mixture of feelings pouring from Marissa's eyes, including obvious concern for her friend and lover, fear of being forced into the same fate Summer was now being forced into, and most interestingly of all lust. Whether the lust was a result of Marissa being jealous of Taylor for fucking Summer's ass or whether she was jealous of Summer getting her ass fucked by Taylor or whether she was simply turned on by watching the lesbian anal sex before her or whether it was simply because of the stimulator on Marissa's clit or whether it was a combination of them all Taylor wasn't sure, but whatever the reason for the lust she saw in Marissa's eyes Taylor was sure she could use it to her advantage when it came time to break Marissa.

For now Taylor was more than happy to concentrate on Summer, the other girl clearly ready to cum what felt like hours ago as she continued to butt fuck her.

Taylor was just about to show Summer some mercy by finally letting her cum when the other girl screamed, "PLEASE, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE ME CUM ALREADY! PLEASE, MISTRESS TAYLOR MAKE ME CUM!"

"You want to cum?" Taylor asked.

"Yes." Summer whimpered.

"Well, you know how you said you would be my little sex toy permanently? How about you prove it?"

"How... how do you want me to do that?" Summer asked.

"First, reach over into the top bedside draw in front of you and take out the camera that's inside it." Taylor instructed, smiling as Summer stretched out her arms awkwardly to do as she was told, "Good. You know, that's the camera I used to take those photographs... it's because of that camera you're in this situation in the first place. So, it seems fitting it should help us solidify you as my little sex toy. Now, here's what I want you to do... turn that camera towards yourself and take a picture. Make sure to get me in the background fucking your ass."

Supporting herself on one hand Summer awkwardly tried to position the camera to take the picture Taylor wanted.

"Wait!" Taylor said, stopping Summer just in time, "Only take that picture if you want to be my sex toy permanently. If you don't put the camera back in the draw and I'll butt fuck you to orgasm anyway."

Summer was stunned. Taylor didn't really mean that did she?

Taylor did, and was already regretting her decision, but if there was any lingering fight left in Summer it was better to crush it now than to put off crushing it.

"If you take that picture I'm keeping it, so by taking it... you'll be literally giving me the power to blackmail you any time I want. You will be under my control, forced to do whatever I say, forced to be my little sex toy when ever I want to use you for fun. In return you will get the type of pleasure I've been giving you tonight daily, your life filled with the type of orgasms I gave you a second ago, and the orgasms I'm about to give you." Taylor promised, "So, what's your choice?"

Summer bit her lip. There was no way she was going to take this picture if she had a choice. There was no way she could take this picture if she had a choice. There was no way she should take this picture if she had a choice. But... she couldn't will herself to throw the camera away, every fibre of her being screaming at her to take the picture as the whole night so far flashed before her eyes, even the unpleasant stuff somehow seeming pleasurable, the whole night adding up into easily the best sex of her life and one of her most memorable and enjoyable nights ever.

The thought of feeling pleasure like this daily was too much for Summer who couldn't resist pressing down on the little button, taking the picture and willingly giving Taylor the ammunition to blackmail her whenever she wanted.

Taylor grinned wider than she'd ever grinned before, "Give me that camera."

Summer passed the camera back and prevented herself from whimpering as she heard Taylor taking picture after picture as she sawed in and out of Summer's ass, Taylor lovingly finding all the different ways she could find to take pictures of her strap on dildo in Summer's butt hole. After taking half a dozen photos of Summer's pooper being penetrated by various lengths of dildo Taylor suddenly pulled out completely to take a few shots of Summer's ass hole gaping widely, capturing the beautiful sight she was getting directly into Summer's bowels.

"Spread your ass cheeks for me." Taylor ordered.

Without question Summer immediately did as she was told, Taylor taking a couple of pictures of her toy spreading her butt cheeks for her before walking round to Summer's front, taking 5 pictures on the way to prove there was no other form of clean up before she presented the strap on to Summer. There was 5 more shots of Summer's disgusted reaction before she took the dildo into her mouth to clean it again, this time her ATM humiliation being caught on film.

This time Taylor didn't bother fucking Summer's throat, just watching her bob on it while taking a couple of pictures, before pulling back and offering her the camera.

"Ok, one more chance. You can destroy the film and I can butt fuck you to climax, or I can put this camera away and I can butt fuck you to climax as my permanent little sex toy." Taylor offered with a grin.

There was a pause as Summer waited for her mind to give a good reason to destroy the film, but it couldn't come up with one.

"Please butt fuck me Mistress Taylor. Make me cum. Fuck my ass and turn me into your permanent little sex toy." Summer pleaded softly.

Taylor smiled, practically skipped round until she was behind Summer again, and then thrust herself deep inside the other girl's ass, her fake cock easily sliding all the way into the deepest depths of Summer's loosened rectum before the real butt pounding started.

This ass fucking was nothing like the ones that had come before, the pace quickening at a rapid rate and not stopping until Taylor was slamming herself back and forth like a possessed jack-rabbit, the sound of her hips smacking off Summer's ass cheeks echoing throughout the room as she drilled the other girl's butt hole as if she was looking for oil.

Summer's ass was so loose at this stage that even this brutal pace gave Summer no pain whatsoever, her mind practically exploding with pure bliss.

If there had been any lingering doubts in Summer's mind before they were gone now, completely fucked away under this anal assault.

Summer now wanted to be Taylor's toy, a sexual plaything who fucked and was fucked daily.

She tried to imagine it but Summer's mind was so clouded in pleasure she could barely think coherently, in fact as the butt fucking continued Summer decided thinking was too difficult, especially when she had more important things to worry about, like slamming her ass back against the invading dildo as hard as she could and begging Mistress Taylor to make her cum.

Although Summer's ass was incredibly loose from all the abuse it had been receiving it was still more than tight enough to cause plenty of friction so that the stimulator inside the strap on rubbed against Taylor's clit. The fact that Summer's ass had remained as tight as it had seemed nothing short of a miracle, and Taylor was definitely looking forward to see if this was a one-off thing or if Summer's ass would remain this time no matter what, but for now Taylor was concentrated on bringing both herself and her sex toy to climax, not that Summer was making it easy.

The way Summer was begging for her to make her cum was so hot Taylor felt as if she was going to cum and collapse from overwhelming pleasure before she could make Summer cum, which probably wouldn't help her convince Summer she made the right choice by agreeing to be her little sex toy permanently, but really it was Summer's fault if she did. It only got worse when Summer started telling her what a good little sex toy she was going to be, how Taylor could take her pussy and ass whenever she wanted from now on, etc.

Knowing she didn't have much time left Taylor went into pooper pounding overdrive, banging her hips back and forth so hard it hurt, fucking Summer's ass hole like she was genuinely trying to destroy it.

Just as she thought she could hold back no more Taylor got an idea how to send Summer over the edge first.

"Hey Summer, imagine what would happen to your reputation if I sent a copy of those photos to everyone in school. Imagine what would happen to you if I started handing out photos of you taking this strap on up your ass. Imagine pictures of your gaping ass hole hanging up all over school, maybe a giant poster size one for the cafeteria so that everyone can see your insides. Then imagine everyone, your friends, your family, and every college in the country getting a photo of you taking that dildo which had just been in your ass into your mouth. Imagine everyone found out you're a ATM whore! Imagine it Summer, imagine it!" Taylor demanded.

Summer did as she was told. She imagined it. She imagined the complete and utter destruction of her reputation. She imagined herself being humiliated beyond any chance of regaining any dignity as pictures like that was spread around the school, everyone seeing her ass getting fucked, gaping, and her tasting it. She'd rather die than live with such shame and humiliation, but it was the thought of this exact same shame and humiliation which sent her over the edge.

With nightmares of humiliation playing in her head Summer's eyes rolled, her toes curled and she let out a deafening scream as her first anal induced orgasm hit her. It was perhaps the hardest orgasm of her life, at least until the next one, and the one after that, and the one after that, her climax is becoming more and more intense as her mind melted from ecstasy, her brain no longer able to cope with thoughts of being humiliated, or any thoughts whatsoever for that matter, leaving her in a state of pure pleasure.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers