TBBT - A Wrong Turn Ch. 02

Story Info
Melissa gets more than she bargained for.
3.4k words
4.85
2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2024
Created 06/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Melissa and Mark froze.

"Mark, dude, you should've come! You wouldn't believe the shit we found!"

"Yeah, man! You know that dumpster over...what the fuck!"

"Oh shit!"

"Holy hell!"

Melissa looked over her shoulder to find three men, eyes wide and jaws open, looking at her.

Mark finally broke the stunned silence. "Guys! Look who stopped by!" More silence. "Melissa Rauch! Bernadette!"

"Bullshit!"

"That ain't fuckin' Bernadette."

"You're so full of shit, dude!"

"Guys! I'm telling you, this is Bernadette! Melissa, I'd like you to meet my roommates. That one's Eric. That one's Roger. And that dumb lookin' motherfucker is Barry."

Three of the four men laughed at the comment.

Barry, not so much. "Hey, fuck you man!"

"Guys, this is Melissa Rauch."

Melissa, still on her knees, slowly turned towards them until she was facing them. She gave a shy wave. "Um, hi, guys."

"That ain't fuckin' Bernadette!"

"Dude, I'm telling you, this is Bernadette! Look!" Mark held up the magazine next to Melissa's face. The three moved in closer and compared the two.

"Okay, she looks kinda like her."

"But that ain't fuckin' Bernadette."

"No fuckin' way!"

"I mean, look at her. She's a fuckin' mess!"

Mark came to her defense. "Dude! She's been suckin' and fuckin' me for two hours! She ain't gonna look fresh as a daisy!"

Melissa gave them a stern look. "Yeah!"

"Bullshit!"

"Okay, if that is Bernadette, what the fuck is she doin' back here?"

"That bitch Kaley gave me the wrong fucking directions!"

The four men laughed.

"Yeah, Penny can be a bitch," Eric chuckled.

"Hey! I like Penny!" Roger said defensively.

Mark nudged Melissa. "Go ahead! Do the Bernadette voice."

Melissa thought for a moment. "(ahem) Hey, guys, Penny's having a party at her apartment. Would you like to join us?"

"That's not what Bernadette sounds like!"

Mark was exasperated. "How the fuck would you know?! We can't hear the TV, dumbass! Dude, I'm telling you, it's Bernadette."

"Okay. If you're Bernadette, say something Bernadette would say."

Melissa's twat was still twitching. She saw the bulges in the men's grimy pants. A crooked smile crossed her face. In her best Bernadette voice, she said, "You should know, I'm the kind of girl who could get all of the giant missiles she wants."

The men laughed.

"Yup, that's something Bernadette would say!"

"No, that's something Bernadette did say! Season 4, episode 13!" she barked.

"Hey! She's right!"

Melissa glared at them. "Now here's something Bernadette wanted to say to all of the guys. (ahem) Now listen here, bub! Unzip those pants and bring those cocks over to me now!"

The men stopped laughing. They weren't sure what to think.

"Um, yeah, that sure sounded like something Bernadette would say," Barry said sheepishly.

"Did you hear me?! I said now!" The three men were startled at the tone. "I want some cocks in my face now!"

They looked at Mark.

"Is she serious?"

"NOW!"

The alley filled with the sound of shuffling feet and zippers being undone. Just like that, Melissa had three grimy, smelly cocks in her face. Eric and Barry, on her left and right, grunted when she took each one in her hand.

"Mmmmmm, that's better," she whirred before sucking Roger into her face.

Roger's head snapped back. "Holy shit! She swallowed the whole fucking thing!"

Mark chuckled while he jerked himself back to life. "Oh yeah, she's a sword swallower alright."

Melissa began to play musical skin flutes for several minutes, bouncing from one instrument to the other, while she stroked the ones that weren't in her throat. Until she finally pulled away and looked into their faces.

"Alright, boys, I've been taking care of you. Now it's your turn to take care of me."

"Huh?" Eric replied.

Melissa held out her hand and Barry helped her to her feet. She studied the three stiff rods before her.

"Hmmmmm, let's see, who's the biggest? Okay, Roger, you, over on the couch."

"Does that mean I have the biggest?"

Melissa nodded and smiled. "Yes, Roger, that means you have the biggest."

Roger looked at Eric and Barry. "Ha! I have the biggest! Ha!"

"Fuck you."

"I'm just having a bad day."

"Okay, Roger, on the couch. Come on, let's go, I don't have all day."

"Oh! Right, right!"

Melissa turned and spotted Mark already on the couch. "Oh my! Look at you ready for action again!"

"How could I not watchin' you blow those guys?"

Her eyes sparkled. "Oh yeah? You liked that?"

Mark nodded enthusiastically. "Oh yeah!"

"You ain't seen nothin' yet, buster." Roger was on the couch with his missile pointing straight up. Melissa began to climb into his lap facing him. "Okay, big boy, just stay right there for a minute."

Eric shuddered when she wrapped her thin fingers around his staff and watched intently as she lowered herself. He felt like an inferno was getting closer and closer to enveloping his manhood. She lightly yipped and he squeaked when she first touch him. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Her mouth fell open when he parted her fleshy folds.

"Ohhhhh myyyyy gawwwwd," she moaned until she landed in his lap.

Roger's head was leaned back into the couch. "Ho-ly shit! My cock is in Bernadette!"

She looked at him and giggled. "Still like Penny?"

His eyes flew open. "Huh? Oh! No! You're the best! You're the best! Bernadette's the best!"

She looked back at him with a crooked smile. "That's what I thought." She turned her head to Mark. "Okay, stud, I've got a special treat for you," she said breathlessly.

Mark's eyebrows raised. "Oh?"

"I've got one hole that fat fucking cock of yours hasn't had yet," and she raised her sweet little ass.

Three jaws dropped - every male except for Roger who was too busy enjoying his own bliss.

"Seriously?" Mark asked.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?"

Mark jumped off the couch and took his place behind her.

Eric and Barry were dumbfounded.

"Hey! What about us?!"

"Yeah! Mark's already gotten to fuck you! It's our turn!"

Melissa turned over her shoulder and peek around Mark. "It's okay, boys. You'll have your turn." Melissa squeaked when Mark touched her quivering rosebud. "Just take it easy there, mister. It's been a while since I had a monster like that up there."

Mark leaned in. His bulbous head opened her back door. Melissa clenched her teeth and growled.

Mark chuckled. "You'd better relax or this is gonna hurt like a motherfucker."

Melissa nodded. "Right. Right. Give me...give me a second."

She took in two deep breaths. Mark felt her muscles relax.

"Ohhhhhh myyyyy fuckingggggg gawwwwd!" Melissa cried out while Mark slid forward until he was balls deep. "Sweet baby Jesus!"

"Holy shit! That's one tight hole!"

"That's because you're fucking huge!" She took another deep breath. "You two are filling me up. Shit! It feels like you're gonna split me in half!"

Roger didn't know what to do. "Um, sorry?"

"Don't be sorry! Let's get going! I want you two to fuck me with those fat cocks like a little rag doll!"

Mark smiled at Roger over Melissa's shoulder. "You heard the woman." He pulled back and threw his hips forward.

Melissa's head snapped back. "OH! You motherfucker!" He did it again. "Gah fuck!"

Mark's fingers dug into her hips and he began to properly tear her a new asshole. Each rock of his hips slid her tiny body along Roger's rod and raked her globes across his face. More often than not he would catch an extended nipple between his lips and try to suck it down his throat.

"Oh, yeah, that's it! Fuck me like you own me, you fat cocked motherfuckers! Holy Mother Mary fuck!"

"You won't be able to walk for a week," Mark hissed as sweat rolled off his face onto her back.

Eric looked at Barry. "This is bullshit!"

"Fuck this!"

The two men leapt onto the couch and leaned over Roger with their poles bouncing over his head. Melissa saw them and straight away sucked Eric into her mouth while Barry lifted her hand and wrapped it around his stick.

Melissa was no stranger to being the center of a gangbang. It was almost a given that this was part of the audition process in Hollywood. But this was definitely a first being gangbanged by a bunch of grimy homeless men and a dark and dingy alley. And she found it exhilarating beyond her wildest dreams. Twin lightning bolts were racing up her thighs.

Eric, a big burly man, looked at both Roger and Mark. "If either one of you cum in those holes, I'll beat you within an inch of your life and stuff you in that fucking dumpster!" he growled. "I'm not doing sloppy seconds! Got it?!"

"I wouldn't do you dirty that way, brother," Mark panted.

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmhmmm!" Roger hummed around a globe.

The thought of these men fighting for the right to fuck her was overwhelming. Barry fell out of her mouth.

"Ohmagawd, you bastards are gonna make me cum!" she screamed into the brick wall behind the couch. "Oh sweet Jesus, you're gonna make me cum! Mother Mary and Joseph! Oh God! Oh God! I...I...aaaaiiiiiiiyyyyyeeeee!"

The anal spasms around his hot prod was more than Mark could take.

"Holy fuck! You're gonna make me cum! Holy fuck!" Mark groaned.

"Pull out, you motherfucker! Pull out!" Eric barked

Mark's body stiffened. "Oh my fucking God! Fuck! Gahhhhhh!"

Melissa felt his hot spunk pour into her body. "Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Give it to me, baby!"

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Mark snapped in sync with his thrusts.

"Ohmygawd! I...I don't know how much more I can take!" Roger announced from underneath. "She...she's squeezing me so hard! I...I think I'm gonna cum!"

"Wait! Wait!" Melissa implored.

"Fuck!" Mark squawked when Melissa abruptly pushed him back and out of her, still spurting. She quickly fell to her knees with Barry and Eric looking down from their perch on the couch.

Roger's back arched when she took him down her throat. "Guhfuck!" Melissa cradled his convulsing balls in one hand while she sucked his throbbing tool. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it! Oh fuck, I'm...I'm...oh fuck, I'm doing it! Guuuhhhhhhh!"

Her mouth and throat quickly filled with a week's worth of thick jizz. As hard as she swallowed while his hips bucked into her face, she couldn't keep up with the volume. The overflow broke the seal of her lips around his veiny meat and leaked down her chin and his smelly nutsack.

The pulsing in her throat finally slowed. She pulled away, looked into Roger's red face, and opened her mouth. Roger's jaw dropped when the spider web of white was revealed. Then she smacked her lips together, took a deep gulp, smiled, and opened it again, revealing only her sexy red tongue. Then closed it again and licked her lips.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed.

"Holy shit," Roger panted.

Barry smirked. "So she's a swallower not a spitter."

Mark smiled back at him. "Both. Whatever you want."

"Dayum," Barry sighed in disbelief.

Melissa looked up at Barry and Eric. "Okay, boys, your turn."

Barry exclaimed, "Sweet!"

Melissa patted the couch and nodded in Barry's direction. "Okay, buster, why don't you lie down here."

"Yeah! Okay!" In a jiffy, Barry was flat on his back with his mast pointing skyward. His eyes grew wide as he watched Melissa climb over his lap and straddle him. He saw a wicked smile spread across her cum-stained face.

"Are you ready for this, mister?"

He shuddered when she gripped his pole and nodded. "Y-y-yeah, I think so."

She smiled. "You think so?"

"No! I mean yes! I mean, yes...I think so."

She giggled. "Okay, here we go."

They both yipped when her twitching twat first touched his swollen tip, then grunted when he split her slit.

She tilted her head back and closed her eyes. "Aggghhhhh sweet Jesus," she moaned on the slide down into his lap.

"Ohmagawd!" Barry barked. "That's tight!"

"Mmmmmm, that's because you're so big, mister," she whirred. Then she bent over until her firm pillows smashed into Barry's chest. She looked back over and said to Eric, "Drive it home, big boy."

Eric knelt down onto the couch and held himself steady while looking at her gaped backdoor.

"Mark, that motherfucker, already shot his load up your ass."

Mark chuckled. "I sure as fuck did!"

"So I've got a better idea."

Melissa's eyebrows furrowed. "A better..." Then she felt it. "Hey. Wait. You're...you're not thinking..."

Eric gave an evil laugh and nodded. "Oh-ho-ho yeah."

Barry felt pressure on his pole. "What the..."

Eric's bulbous head knifed through her gash.

"Gah! Wait!" Melissa screeched. "Jesus Christ! You'll split me in two! GAH!"

Eric pressed forward. "You'd be surprised how wide a sloppy cunt can get," he growled.

Melissa had done a lot of things in her life. Taking two cocks in her cunt wasn't one of them.

"Oh my fucking God!" she howled while Eric slid balls deep.

"Man that's one tight pussy!" Eric announced.

"Mother Mary and Joseph! It feels like it's got a fucking baseball bat shoved in it!"

"Ha ha! Damn right it does!" Eric looked over her shoulder at Roger. "Let's break this cunt!"

It wasn't long before Eric and Barry had a good rhythm going, and Melissa was pushing back into them.

"That's right, you rat bastards! Fuck my tight little pussy! That's it! Give it to me! Dear Lord in Heaven, give it to me!"

Eric's fingers were dug into her hips. "Listen to this bitch just beg for it! Ha!"

The batter was standing outside the Melissa's batter's box taking long angry warm up swings with his huge bat. "Yes! Yes! Ohmagawd, yes! Oh my God! You're...you're...you're going to make me cum!"

Eric gave an evil laugh. "Ha ha! Yeah, I can feel your cunt muscles squeezing us! Come on, bitch, cum!" She squealed when he pulled her blonde hair back. "Show us how a big star cums! Show us how Bernadette cums!"

The batter was in the box. "Ohmagawd! Ohmagawd!" she howled. "Dear Heavenly Father, you bastards are gonna make me cum!" The batter took a giant swing. "Holy Mother Mary!! Oh God! Oh God! I...I...aaaaiiiiiiiyyyyyeeeee!"

The batter connected and sent the ball flying out of the stadium. Her muscles clamped down on the two bats stretching her to what she thought was the limit. The base runners inside of her were taking lap after lap around her body, with each step sending another grand slam through her nerve endings.

Barry finally released a nipple from his lips and looked pleadingly over her shoulder at Eric. "I...I don't know...how much more...I can...take!"

"Me, too! This bitch is squeezing me so hard I'm gonna shoot my load!"

Melissa pushed herself off of Barry which caused Eric to fall backwards.

"Wait! Wait!" She quickly rolled off of the couch and fell to her knees. "I want you boys to cum on my tits! I wanna see you cover my tits with your hot thick cum!" she said as she cupped her breasts.

Eric and Barry quickly jumped to their feet and began to stroke themselves as if they were possessed.

Eric looked at Barry's red face. "You heard her! Let's paint this bitch!"

Barry nodded with a grimaced face. "Okay! Okay! Holy hell! Here it comes! Here it comes!"

Melissa looked up at him. "Do it! Give it to me, baby!"

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" Barry's body jerked. "Hnngggghhhfuck!"

A string blasted out of him and crashed into her sternum.

"Oooo, yeah, baby! Do it!"

Barry's head tilted back. "Guh! Guh! Guhfuck!" Each grunt sent a fresh spurt in her direction.

"Holy fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Eric announced. "Holy fuck!"

Melissa twisted in his direction. "Give it to me! Give it to me, you fat cocked bastard!"

"Ha! You want it? Get ready! Holy fuck!" His jaw clenched. "Grrrrrfuck! Grrrrfuck! Fuck!" His body stiffened. "Fuck!"

It looked like something you would see in a porn movie. A gush of milky white shot out his hose and splashed across her chest. The force of the blast knocked her back.

"Gak! Oh shit!" she yiped.

A second and third blast rang out, coating her upper torso in a milky glaze. Eric grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and pulled her forward. She coughed and gagged when he forced his still throbbing muscle down her throat. Each pulse sent another dose of his spunk straight into her stomach.

Melissa gasped for air when Eric pulled her off his wood and stepped back. The four men looked down at their creation.

Her mascara was streaking down her cheeks and her face was speckled with flecks of various shades of white and yellow. Her blonde hair was matted to her head. Her chest was coated with a thick milky substance that was streaming through her impressive cleavage and dripping off of her erect nipples.

She held out her arms and looked down at herself before she looked up into their stunned faces and wilting rods. Having watched Bernadette in action, they weren't sure if they were going to get an expletive-filled tongue lashing or a kick in the nuts. Instead, a devilish grin crossed her face.

"You boys really made a mess of me," she cooed. Their jaws dropped when she lifted a firm mound and swatted at it with her tongue. "Mmmmmmm."

"Wow."

"That...that was amazing!"

"Incredible!"

She giggled. "I'm glad you boys enjoyed it." She held her hand out and Barry lifted her onto wobbly legs. She looked around and finally spotted her clutch, then picked it up and pulled out her phone. "I should probably get going," she said as she punched at the screen. "Hello? Joe? Yes, it's Melissa. Can you pick me up at the same address you dropped me off earlier today, please? Yes. Okay. Thank you." Mark held out the stiff crusty towel she had used earlier. She waved a hand at him. "No thank you, I'm good," she said as she scanned the ground for her clothing.

She picked up the soaked panties and held them up. Instead of sliding her silky legs into them, she began to wipe off her chest, then tossed them to Barry.

"Here, keep 'em," she said as she began the hunt for her bra. Barry held the panties to his face and took a long deep sniff.

She picked up the bra and held it up. She considered it with a tilted head, then dabbed at her face and made another swipe at her chest. Then, instead of strapping it on, she tossed it to Roger.

"You might as well have this, too. They're a matching set."

She had no sooner turned her attention to the dress when Roger stammered, "Um, do you think you could, you know, um..." His face blushed. "Do you think you could autograph this, please?"

She turned back to him. "Autograph...the bra?" He nervously nodded his head. "Um, yeah, sure, I guess."

"Mine, too!" Barry chimed in.

Melissa reached into her clutch, pulled out her Sharpie, and signed the soiled under garments. The two men held them as if she had handed them gold bars. They stared at the signatures with wide eyes.

She finally pulled the red dress back on. The light material clung tight to her body as if the coating the men had given her was glue. She wasn't sure what to say. What do you say to a group of strangers that had just gangbanged you?

"Um, well, it was, um, nice to meet you, uh, guys," she said sheepishly. "I, uh, I should get going. My ride should be here any minute."

"It was nice to meet you, too!"

"Come back any time!"

She stopped and turned back to them. She smiled. I'll get that bitch back! "Mark, what's your phone number?"

"Phone number?"

"Yes, your phone. What's your phone number?"

"Oh! What, you think I can afford a data plan or something? I just use it as a camera!"

She looked at the other three. "What about you guys?"

All three pulled out old phones of their own.

"Nope."

"Same here."

"Oh. Well, um, are you guys usually here?"

They looked at each other.

"It's not like we've got anything else to do."

"Um, okay, good. Thursday at 4 o'clock I'm going to send a limo over here for you."

12