TBFC: Comforting Bethany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comproser
Comproser
42 Followers

Bethany moaned and practically squealed, her legs quivered on either side of my face. I slowly leaned further into her pelvis, before I felt the tip of her cock touch the back of my mouth. I was prepared though, my gag reflex started up, but because I was moving so slowly, I barely felt it before I moved back the other way. As I massaged her shaft with my lips, they twitched, impossibly trying to become a smile as I listened to her gasped moans and harsh breaths. It felt good, knowing I was making her make those sounds, that it was because of me she was feeling such a rush.

I plastered my tongue to the underside as I drew my head back again, and inserted my tongue into the opening of her foreskin, teasing the underside of her head. "Sebaaah," she squealed at the top of her lungs. She couldn't even say my name, I was now robbing her of basic coherence. I twitched again, trying to grin, and took my hands of her knees, moving them to her groin. I placed my right hand around her shaft, marvelling at the thickness (this was in my mouth?), my left cupped her nut sack, and holy shit, I never knew testicles could be so heavy. I could feel the weight of them as I hefted them up, and caressed them, rubbing each massive ball in my palm. Even with them at my finger tips, I could scarcely believe human testicles could be so huge. And on a hermaphrodite no less, not even a full blooded male.

I gripped her thick rod, and started jerking her off as I blew her. She writhed and groaned, her squeals reaching new fervour. The pre cum had slowed down now, it was still spurting, but not with the same incredible volume. It was more akin to my own, admittedly plentiful production. I felt tempted to speed up, to bob my head up and down her shaft like a man possessed, I felt possessed. I however, kept it slow, tantalising, and above all loving.

I did however, pick up the pace slightly, and started slurping a little bit. As I sucked harder, my cheeks compressing inwards to massage her head, her hands found their way into my hair, and starting toying with it. I could feel her need to press my head down, and shove her prick into my throat. I was impressed with her restraint, and was slightly worried for the health of my breathing. I let her though, I trusted her not to choke me to death on her dick. I shifted my hand further up her penis, before pulling it down to keep the same motions it had before. The difference now, was the spongy head was free of it's sheath.s

"S, Sebastian... I'm going to cum," she whined, her hips shifting with barely restrained desire. I glided my lips over her shaft, and again felt it touch the back of my throat. This time though, I pressed slightly harder, taking I would guess two thirds into me, before I had to give in. The gigantic girth was too much for my throat. I withdrew, this time completely, and took it out of my mouth with a pop. I carried on licking and kissing the head between words. "I'm glad Beth. Do you want to cum in my mouth? I want you to. I want you to feel what you did. I want you to receive what you gave Beth," and reached down to lick her balls.

They tasted like sweat I noted, but with something else I couldn't quite name. The overall effect was a tangy, slightly salty taste I decided, as I tried to fit her sack in my mouth, and failed. I decided I'd had to have a better look at these later, and licked from behind her nuts up her shaft, over her ridge and up the slit of her head. I closed my lips over the top of her glans, and put the tip of my tongue beneath her opening, and starting sucking and undulating. I scratched the back of her testicles with my nails, and pumped her shaft harder than I had before.

I felt the head throb, and her voice rose into a crescendo. Raw liquid heat blasted out across my tongue and into my throat, a gigantic, forceful stream. Dear god I thought, as blast after blast shot out of her dick. I was expecting a big load, but holy shit, I had to swallow some to fit the rest of it in my mouth! It was thick, and creamy, literally creamy. It didn't taste like anything I was expecting, it was tangy, far tangier than the pre cum, and actually slightly sweet. But more than that, it was strong, possibly the strongest thing I've ever tasted in my life. And delicious. In fact, it might have been then I decided it was my favourite taste in the world. Finally, as my cheeks started to bulge slightly, she had finished. I pulled my mouth of, sealing it shut, and letting her dick flop down, spent.

"Oh Christ Bastion, that was amazing," she cried, looking down at me, eyes half lidded. It took her a few seconds to open them properly. As she looked at me, I had an idea. I nuzzled her softening cock with my nose, trying to lift it up. I managed it, and pinned her cock to her stomach with my neck. "Uh, what are you doing?" she asked, clearly confused. Making sure I had eye contact, I told her, by swallowing. About half her load exited my mouth, and down my throat, bulging out against her cock as it went down. With my neck pressed against it, she could feel the cum go down. Her eyes widened, and her dick twitched, and stopped deflating. I smiled, now capable of it, my mouth not stretched out with jizz. I leant back and opened my mouth to shower her the cum I had left. I played with it, swishing it around my open mouth, before with difficulty, swallowing some with my lips still wide open. I got another quarter down, before closing, and finishing the rest with a smile.

With that, she practically broke, and leant backwards and collapsed on the bed. I pulled myself up, and sat beside her.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked her, grinning far wider than I probably should have been. It felt like it was going to break my face. Actually, that could have been the aches, I noticed my cheeks where actually kind of sore, my sisters dick was seriously thick.

"Uhhhh..." she replied. I chuckled, and lay my self down beside her. "That was amazing... thank you thank you thank you," she cried, hugging me, before breaking down and actually crying.

"Hey, I told you to stop crying, I just sucked you off to stop you from crying," I said, rubbing her back.

"I know," she chocked out between sobs, "I'm just so, happy." I held her close while she let it out her system. Her cries died down, and I just held her there, probably for half an hour I just layer there with her in her arms. I noticed the room was getting dark, the sun was going down it seemed.

I got up off the bed, and knelt next to her again, and started to pull off her tights. "Bastion?"

"You can't sleep in these, you'll be uncomfortable," I told her, pulling them over her feet. Such sexy little feet I mused, rubbing my hands over them. I broke away, and threw the tights across the room, and pulled her panties back up. I let her take over dressing herself for bed, as I quickly discarded my own clothes.

"Foot fetish, brother?" she sounded coy, which was new for Bethany.

"Only cute ones like yours," I smiled, and turned back round. She was clad only in white cotton, and looked damn sexy. I could feel my dick stirring again, but I firmly ignored it. I clambered onto the bed, pulled up the covers. She grabbed them as well, and sat next to me. Shortly, she was pulled up against me, under the warmth of the quilt, her ass pressing against my erection.

"Hey, you're hard, you've not came yet," she realised, and squirmed. I held her tight though, and said,

"In the morning Beth."

"But... you're hard now."

"And I can stay hard all night, ready for the morning. This is about you," I said, rubbing her stomach. "Not about me, you. And while you might enjoy it, I mean, I did, surprisingly, that can wait."

"So... you... enjoyed it?"

"Oh yes. I never knew I was attracted to herms, or I guess trannies. I mean, I've known you all my life, your my sister. I've never thought about you like... well, like that. But seeing you with your cock in your hand when I barged in, was just so arousing... well, I guess I've always been that way, but never realised."

"... Really? Just like that?"

"Like what?"

"You've accepted it?" I shrugged at her question.

"Well, the evidence was pretty damning. I stare at you, and get hard. Pretty obvious."

"I guess... thank you again, big brother. That was amazing. Nothing has ever felt so good in my life. Oh god, the way you swallowed it," she practically moaned, almost like I was attached to her with my lips again. "I never knew it was so, so, such a turn on to see your load go down someones throat. And to feel it enter you, your neck on me... god Bastion how did you do that?" Yeah, she was joining me in being hard again I think. My dick was aching at this point, but I was steadfast; if she wanted to return the favour, she could wait till morning.

"I don't know how I did it Beth, but I wasn't that good, I only got you half way in."

"It was more than enough, god it was so much more."

"Heh, I love you sis. I think that's how I did, I think that's why it felt so good for you. Now shush, it's early, but it's been a long day, and I've just tired myself out." She chuckled, but complied, mostly.

"Good night, Bastion."

"Good night Bethany."

It was there, lying with my sister I started falling asleep, that I realised. This is it. I was over Jess. I had just given a blowjob, had received no sexual release of my own, yet had enjoyed the experience more than anything I had done with Jessica. I had found out I liked cock, found out I liked transsexuals, sucked of my sister, swallowed my sisters sperm, and I felt the best I had felt all year. Possibly the best I'd felt for years. This, was making love I decided, as I pulled her exhausted form into me more, and let sleep claim me, Bethany's breathing lulling me into a sweet sleep.

----

This is my first upload here, so please comment and let me know what you think. If I've made any mistakes or inaccuracies, let me know so I can improve them. Thank you for reading.

Comproser
Comproser
42 Followers
12