TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 05: Hot Blonde Gets BBC in her Ass

Story Info
Jenny asks Coach Black to do her ass.
9.7k words
4.56
82.5k
73

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Coxville Curse Part 2: Chapter 5: One Hot Blonde Gets A Big Black Cock In Her Ass

**********

October 03, 2009: Saturday, eight days after the shadow man came into the dreams of the women of Coxville.

***********

Jenny Summers' mind wandered as she squirmed uncomfortably on her bed. The past week had been frustrating and horrible. On Monday, a distraught Todd had come to her office crying that Kitty had dumped him. The next day, she'd heard a rumor that Kitty and Samson had been seen brazenly walking hand in hand down the hallway between classes. "Katherine Candace Summers, I forbid you from dating that black boy. Samson West is trouble with a capital T," she'd yelled at her daughter. "What could you possibly see in dating a black boy?" Jenny froze realizing what she'd just said and knowing what her daughter's, what her own answer would be. She'd seen Samson's huge cock. She'd seen it half sticking out of her daughter's ass. The image was frozen in her mind. If Jenny had been in Kitty's shoes, she'd have dumped Todd too and never slept with a white man again. Kitty had broken down crying, promising to break up with Samson and start dating Todd again. Jenny didn't believe her, she'd worked up fake tears before and her act wasn't convincing.

On Wednesday, Jenny had bumped into Samson in the hallway, catching him skipping class. "You keep your dirty black hands off my daughter, Samson West," she told him.

The cocky black teen had laughed at her. "It's over, Jenny," he said.

"That's Mrs. Summers," she reminded him.

"Kitty is back with Todd," he told her and his grin told her he was lying. "Besides, I prefer my women a little older, more experienced." Samson West openly ran his eyes up and down her body.

Aghast, Jenny marched him off to the principal's office. She found Principal Long and Coach Black sitting back and laughing when she stormed into his office. Both their eyes zoomed in on her breasts and she realized her nipples had hardened and were standing out. She folded her arms across her chest and tapped her foot indignantly. "Mr. Long, I caught Samson here cutting class again. I suggest you suspend him."

Long smiled and wagged his finger at her. "I can't suspend our star player now can I," said Willie Long.

Jenny gasped, completely flabbergasted and as she did so, she lowered her hands to her hips, arched her back, thrusting her giant bosom forwards. Old man Long's gaze fell on her chest as openly as Samson's had earlier. Jenny didn't know if it were her imagination or what, but the Negroes in this town were acting uppity lately.

"Samson was running an errand for me, Mrs. Summers," interjected Coach Black.

He didn't stare at her boobs like Long or Samson. Black locked eyes with hers and in a way, that seemed worse. Staring into his eyes made her legs feel week as her panties dampened. She wanted to fall to her knees and suck his cock right then and there.

"See Mrs. Summers, it's all just a misunderstanding," chuckled Long.

Jenny was indignant and added, "Then I suggest Coach Black that you remember to write Samson a hall pass next time. Good day, gentlemen." Jenny swore the two men were laughing at her as she walked out the door.

"Mrs. Summers, wait," called Black. "There's something I need to discuss with you." The Coach caught up with her and muttered under his breath, "Like when we gonna get together again?"

Jenny promised him that she wanted it as bad a he did, but that her husband had been clingy of late.

On Friday, Todd still seemed distraught. Jenny found Pamela consoling him, rubbing his arm in sympathy, even hugging him. Todd was so upset, he'd even blown their chances of winning that night's game. After the game, the football players, even the white ones, started migrating towards Samson, looking towards him for leadership and damn him, but he had the skills to pull it off. If Todd didn't straighten up, the Cocks would have a new quarterback. Harold had declared it family night after the game, taking his wife and a teenage daughter that clearly had rather been elsewhere out to dinner and then home to play board games. Jenny looked longingly towards the boy's showers where she'd discovered black cock for the first-time last week. Coach Black had caught her eye, nodding at her. They both wanted it again. Jenny didn't just want it, she needed it. She craved it. She desperately wanted sex again. Jenny snapped herself out of her daydream, figuring it was time she spoke to her husband instead of just lying beneath him.

"Oh yeah, give it to me baby. Give it to me good." Jenny Summers laid patiently beneath her rutting husband.

"So tight," he huffed.

Jenny frowned. Why was she tight after Coach Black opened her up so good... sooo gooood... just last week? Her vaginal muscles were clenched, squeezing downwards, trying to push Harold's little prick out. The exact opposite of how it had reacted with the Coach's black cock. Her own body was rejecting her husband's penis. She sighed just as Harold arched his back and made his scrunched-up orgasm face. It had never bothered her before, but after being taken by Coach Black, her husband, love of her life, and father of her daughter, just seemed comical and even a little repugnant.

Jenny wiggled beneath Harold. He never held himself over her body, he laid right down on top of her and she felt trapped beneath his pudgy torso. He also sweated like a pig when he rutted, her breasts, belly and legs were wet with his sweat. How one man could sweat so much from three minutes of work, she'd never know.

It was her fault for initiating sex anyway. She'd woken up horny, just like she'd woken up horny every morning since the Coach had taught her what sex with a real man was all about. Jenny had fondled her husband's little dick until it was hard and then waited while he put his condom on and he climbed up the famous twin peaks of Mount Cox. They'd actually had sex four times in the last 9 days and that was a record they hadn't matched in fifteen years. The first time had been the night of the big storm that destroyed the old oak tree in front of city hall. The next night, Harold and she had planned a romantic date night after the game, but circumstances had led her into an interracial sexual encounter with a man who seemed built specifically for sex. Jenny had caught her beloved daughter being corrupted by her own black stud, Samson West in the girl's locker-room and to make things worse, Samson was sticking what looked like a foot-long black cock into her daughter's ass. She believed Kitty had made the smart choice and chosen anal sex to avoid getting pregnant by a black man. Luckily, Coach Black had told her that he'd had a vasectomy and sex with him was risk free. Jenny had gotten home to find Harold upset their date night had been ruined and wanting sex. She'd blown him partially to keep him out of her over stretched well-fucked pussy and partly out of guilt for cheating on him. Harold had been

delighted.

Harold Summers was going away on a business trip that weekend, but the big news was that he was going away the following Friday on a week-long business trip. Jenny planned on driving to meet him the following Friday after school and they'd spend the weekend together. Harold had decided to take the week leading up to his trip off to spend with his family and hadn't left Jenny alone all week. His constant presence was even getting on Kitty's nerves, but she had the ability to run off with her friends. Jenny was getting bitchy with horniness, snapping at Harold or Kitty over little things. Despite having plenty of sex with Harold, his small penis and love making skills just wasn't doing it for her. She was dying for a good fuck and that would mean getting the Coach's big black cock in her pussy again. Worse, after seeing how much her daughter seemed to like getting her ass stuffed by Samson's big black cock, Jenny hadn't been able to get the idea of anal sex with the Coach out of her mind. Asking him to stick his cock in her back door would make her feel like a dirty slut and she knew that it would hurt, yet she couldn't get the thought of getting ass fucked out of her mind.. What if he was disgusted with the idea? All she knew was that she was so horny for the Coach's cock again that she felt like a crack addict eager for her next fix. Finally, on the day, she'd dragged Samson to the principal's office, she'd told Black to just pick her up at 11:00am Saturday. They would spend the day shopping and wait for Harold to leave on his trip. Kitty was out with Todd leaving Jenny and her dirty little secret all alone to fuck for hours.

"Cumming," grunted Harold.

Jenny stared at the ceiling as her husband's little penis twitched a few times. He panted heavily upon her, catching his breath, waiting to recover from his now five minutes of exertion. His penis softened quickly after cumming. His thin six inches, shriveled, shrinking down to three then two inches, and then it just plopped out of her pussy without Harold even needing to withdraw it. Harold grunted and rolled off her. Jenny's breasts and thighs were slick with Harold's sweat. "I'm going to get my shower," she told him, slipping out of bed.

"Yep," grunted Harold, still recovering. "That was wonderful, dear," he said.

"The best," she lied, faking a smile. She looked down at Harold, laying nude on his back, wet with sweat, beer belly heaving as he breathed heavily, and at the condom hanging loosely on his little penis. So not sexy, she thought. Harold had strangely little shame for an out of shape balding man and had no problem walking around nude.

Harold rolled out of bed, shortly after the shower started. He waddled into the bathroom, pausing to smile at the distorted form of his wife under the water through the glass door. Jenny was currently soaping that magnificent rack of hers. He tugged the condom off and walked over to the toilet to take a leak. I filled that one up really good, he thought, holding the condom up. Semen barely filled the receptacle. He dropped the rubber into the trash and peed. He flushed the toilet, hearing Jenny yelp as her water went cold. "Sorry," he called.

Harold returned to the bedroom and dressed. He pulled his suitcase out of the closet and started packing. Jenny came out with a towel wrapped around her and one in her hair. She dropped the one around her torso and Harold couldn't stop staring as she stepped into a plain white panty. Nearly twenty years of marriage and he never got tired of looking at her. Jenny covered her Gcup breasts with her bra. She turned around so that he could hook the back. She always had trouble confining her prodigious bosom. "If I don't see Kitten, tell her I'm sorry I missed her," he told his wife.

Jenny slipped a short sun dress over her head. It was white with purple flowers and hugged her form. "You know Kitty, she's out with either Todd or her friends."

"No time for dear old dad at her age," said Harold with a sigh.

"Hey, I wouldn't even see her if it weren't for cheerleading practice," said Jenny, walking over to kiss her husband on the cheek. Jenny smiled and winked at him before leaving the bedroom. She practically skipped down the stairs, whistling as she went.

Harold followed her down. "You're feeling chipper," he said.

Jenny opened the front door and peered out to see if her ride was here yet. "How could I not be in a good mood after this morning, tiger," she replied, winking at him.

Harold frowned as a dark car pulled up at the foot of his driveway, but didn't turn into it. Loud music was blaring from the car, sounding suspiciously like rap. The windows had a dark tint and he couldn't see who was driving. "Have fun shopping with the girls," he told her, wondering whose car that was. He knew Anya and Ivy's cars. He wasn't sure what Sammy Spitzman drove and guessed it was hers. Sammy worked out to loud music and always had ear phones in. That would explain the loud music blaring from the car. The base was so loud, his windows were rattling. "Tell you what honey, why don't you buy a little something sexy for our weekend together," he told her pulling out a credit card.

Jenny yanked the card out of his hand and bounded down towards the dark car. "Have a safe trip. I'll see you in a few days. Maybe, I'll buy something really sexy for our weekend away."

Inside the car, Coach Black was smirking. He turned the music down a little so that he could listen to the conversation. Jenny opened the passenger door and the Coach could make out little Harold bending down to see who was driving, but Jenny was too quick. Finally, thought the huge black man. I'm gonna get me some of that hot pussy again. It's been a week since I fucked her in the shower. "Bye honey, I love you," she yelled, slamming the door.

Coach Black sped off, trying not to squeal the wheels. Jenny was leaning into him before her house was even out of sight. Her hand reached down to squeeze the growing bulge of his mighty cock. "I can't wait to fuck this big cock again," she whispered in his ear.

"Yeah, what gives?"

"Harold took the week off." She felt his cock hardening to the point it must be getting uncomfortable. "He thinks we need to spend more time together. He takes me to work. He picks

me up. He watches practice. But he'll be gone all weekend and Kitty's off with Todd and then next week, he's gone all week long."

Coach Black smirked, shifting in his seat as his cock strained to be free of his jeans. Todd, my ass, he thought. She's Samson's slut now. Samson's done bragged to the whole team how he got Kitty Summers hooked on his black cock.

Jenny continued, "I'm supposed to go meet him on the 16th for a romantic weekend. Damn! This monster's getting hard."

"Why don't you take it out and suck on it some?"

"Here? In the car?" asked Jenny shocked. Her hand was already slipping into his pants. Her desire to feel it again trumping any nervousness about getting caught.

"Forty minutes to the mall," he told her. Black pulled the car onto I-69 heading North towards Coxburg. "That should be enough time. If you hurry."

"And by the time we're done shopping, Harold should be on the road and we can fuck in a real bed."

"Sounds like a plan," said the Coach, lifting his hips so that she could pull his cock out better.

Jenny pulled his cock out. Her whole body trembled when she saw it again. The Coach's cock was thicker than her wrist and more than a foot in length. Her dainty fingers ran up the hard shaft. Jenny undid her seat belt and leaned down towards his hard-black cock. She kissed the tip before running her tongue around the crown. Jenny leaned down, parted her lips and took the big cock head in her mouth. What was I thinking, she thought? This monster will never fit in my ass. But I've got to try. If Kitty can take one, then I can. I just hope he doesn't think I'm a pervert when I ask. Jenny sucked slowly, bobbing her head, feeling his cock push deeper and deeper down her throat. It was easier than the first time, but his cock stretched her throat out so much it was a struggle not to gag. Her lips kissed his pubic hair before she had to come up for air. She licked around his cock head again while she caught her breath. The next time she went down on him, she moved her head more rapidly, sucking him for all she was worth. A truck horn blared as a driver passed them, looking down through the sun roof at her head in the driver's lap. She didn't stop nor did she really care. If she were truly to get good at this, she'd need a lot more practice then just once a week and Jenny wanted to get really good at sucking her black lover's cock for she knew Black liked having his cock sucked as much as she liked the taste of his cum.

Jenny sucked his black cock for all she was worth. Her pace finally began to produce results. The Coach needed to pull over while she sucked him. His strong black hand came to rest on her blonde head, guiding her lips up and down his cock. His shaft swelled and grew even larger. It jerked, the first wad spewing more semen into her belly then her husband had cum their entire marriage. Jenny pulled back quickly, his cock bucking in her throat, shooting still more seed into her belly. The cock head entered her mouth, exploding his semen into her mouth so quickly, her cheeks bulged. His cum tastes so good, she thought, gulping it down. And it's so rich for

someone who's had a vasectomy. More of his sperm filled her mouth. Correction, semen, for his semen contained no sperm or so she believed.

Jenny jerked his shaft with her hand, making sure that every last drop of the Coach's seed was in her mouth before she finally raised her head. "Oh, we're here," she said, surprised. Their car was already parked in the Coxburg mall's parking lot, a good way away from any nearby parked cars. "That was a nice way to kill forty minutes," she told him and the Coach laughed.

Jenny Summers and Coach Black left the car. She boldly put her arm in his as they strolled towards the main entrance. I hope no one we know sees us, she thought as they entered the mall. Coxburg was a city in its own right, but it was as racially backwards as Coxville. Everyone stared at the giant muscular black man and the buxom blonde beauty on his arm. Jenny saw accusing glances. Jenny saw anger on one redneck's face and a smirk on a black man's face, though the black girl with him sneered, looking as angry as the redneck had.

They stopped outside a swimsuit store. The window displayed mannequins wearing assorted bikinis. The display dummies had been designed specifically for Coxville County with larger busts to account for the genetic abnormality that afflicted many of the native women of the County.

"You got a bikini?" asked the Coach.

"Not really. I have a two-piece swimsuit that leaves my upper belly bare, but the panty covers my belly button and the top is more of a sports bra."

"That doesn't sound very sexy," replied Black.

"It's not meant to be, silly. It's a practical swimsuit for doing laps in my pool."

"Let's get you a new bikini," said the Coach. Coach Black led Jenny straight towards the changing rooms. The rooms had brown saloon style doors that Coach Black could easily see over. Jenny entered while the Coach watched her as she pulled the dress over her head. "I see I'm going to have to get you some new underwear too."

"This is practical for an athletic woman with breasts as large as mine," she replied.

"My women don't wear practical, they wear sexy. You wait here and I'll pick out some bikinis."

"You want my size?" she asked after the Coach had already turned away.

"I sized you up a long time ago," said the Coach heading out towards the display racks.

Jenny slipped the tight sports bra over her head and pushed the panty down her legs. Nude, she stood admiring herself in the multiple mirrors. One faced her head on and others showed her left and right sides. Jenny lifted her heavy breasts and squeezed them together to make cleavage. "Not bad for 36," she muttered.

A handsome black face appeared in the mirror above the saloon doors. "DAMN!" said the Coach, whistling.

Jenny blushed with embarrassment that he'd just caught her posing. He had several hangers of bikinis in one hand. He picked one off and handed it to her. It was an American flag print bikini. "Seriously?" she asked, taking it from him.

"I think it's sexy," said the Coach.

"Go away and let me try it on," she replied. Black smirked at her and stepped away from the door. Jenny tried the top on. He clearly didn't know her size, for the cup was about one size too small, but G-cups were rare even in Coxville. Jenny Summers had specially ordered many a top for herself. Both she and her good friend Ivy Swallows shared shopping tips and websites geared towards buxom women. The flag top's left cup was blue with white stars and the right cup was red and white stripes. The panty was red and white vertical stripes. The top of the panty was so low cut, it didn't quite cover the top of her blonde pubes. She had to keep reaching behind her to yank the thin material in the rear out of her ass. "You can come look now," she called, seeing the looming form of Coach Black appear in the mirror. This time he opened the doors and looked her up and down. "You don't know my size. It's too small," she told him, noticing some of the employees out on the sales floor were staring towards them. This must have been a rare and shocking sight to them.