TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 06: Librarian, Nerd, and the Pothead

Story Info
Bobbie Sue craves more of Melvin's BBC.
4.5k words
4.58
43k
54

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Coxville Curse Part 2: Chapter 6: The Librarian, The Nerd, and The Pothead

**********

October 05, 2009: Monday

***********

Just look at that little shit teasing me with his big black cock, thought Bobbie Sue looking up from the circulation desk at Melvin. He was sitting at one of the library computers typing away, seemingly unaware of his teacher's attention. It had been ten days, TEN DAYS, since she'd had sex. Well that wasn't true. She'd made love to her husband David twice since first being with Melvin. And she'd spent every second of the five minutes it took her husband to orgasm wishing David was thicker, wishing David was longer, wishing David was blacker, wishing David was Melvin. Not a day or even an hour had gone by the past ten days when she hadn't thought about Melvin's cock. She'd agreed that she and Melvin would be fucking again, but she hadn't thought it would take TEN FUCKING DAYS. Of course, some things had come up. She did work three jobs and Melvin had been out sick from school with a cold for three days. Still he hadn't approached her for sex and the thought occurred to her that the little shit was waiting for her to make a move on him.

Exasperated and fighting the slight urge to punch him that she always felt around Melvin, Bobbie Sue finally stepped out from behind the desk to go shelve some returned books. She approached Melvin from behind. Any other high school student with his head bent over a library computer would be looking at porn, but not Melvin. His screen was filled with math symbols and an introduction to string theory. "Hello Melvin," she said.

The scrawny nerd jumped almost as if she had caught him staring at porn. He turned and looked at her, a broad grin spreading across his face under the big glasses that magnified his eyes making them look huge. He got that grin on his face whenever he glanced at her after their encounter. "Ah hi Mrs. Kindle, He he he," he chuckled. "I didn't know you was working."

Bobbie Sue's eye twitched. "Were working," she corrected. Punch him then fuck him. "I'm closing the library tonight."

"And?" he asked.

"And, why don't you stay and help me lock up." She stared at him meaningfully.

"Sure. He he he. I'll hafta... have to call mom and tell her not to pick me up, but I'll stay and help out my married white slut with her needs. He he he."

Bobbie Sue's face drained of color. He'd started talking like that the last time and she liked it, but it was still a little humiliating. "Ssshhh!" she whispered holding her finger over her lips like any librarian shushing a patron.

"Sorry Mrs. Kindle," he said, his voice going higher again. When he tried to talk dirty, his voice tended to go deeper and manlier.

"Just stick around and we'll do some more research." She winked at him. Fuck him, then punch him.

Bobbie Sue went back to her duties. Mondays were always long days. First a good nine hours at school and then another five at the library. Monday nights at the library were always busy. Getting Melvin's cock would be exactly what she needed to relax and feel better. Bobbie Sue shelved some more books suddenly feeling uncomfortable between her thighs. Her panties were wet and clingy. Her pointy nipples were painfully erect and scraping against her bra too. Jesus! She was ready to get black fucked again! Bobbie Sue glanced at the wall clock. It was 6:30 and the library closed at 8:00 on Mondays. Plus, she had at least twenty minutes of closing duties to perform. Too long!

Bobbie Sue Kindle got a moment to sit back down behind the desk. She looked over at Melvin again, happily studying. He didn't look like he was having concentration problems, but he did have a happy grin across his face. Not the least bit attractive or desirable, but she now knew the amazing weapon he was packing in his pants. Bobbie Sue fought the urge to press her crotch down into the sides of the chair. She looked back at the clock and watched the minutes tick past.

Finally, it was closing time. She's just told Melvin to hit the lights and make sure that the doors were locked when disaster struck. He was already unsnapping his suspenders when there came a knocking on the door. Bobbie Sue glanced out and saw the cleaning crew waving at her. "Keep your pants on," she hissed at Melvin. Bobbie Sue faked a smile and went to let the crew inside. "Alright," she said, turning to Melvin. "Library's closed. Time to get out of here, Melvin."

The head cleaning lady watched the dejected looking black teen shuffle past her. It wasn't an unusual sight to see Melvin at the library until the last possible second. "Cheer up kid," she told him. "It's not the end of the world. The library will reopen tomorrow." The cleaning lady watched Melvin step around some of her employees bringing in their gear and leave the building. "Sheesh, that kid must really love the library."

"Home away from home," said Bobbie Sue. "See you next week." The young blonde teacher collected her purse and left the cleaning crew to their business. Melvin was nowhere to be seen. He appeared to have disappeared. Bobbie Sue walked to her car in the parking lot and drove off. She found her student walking briskly down the road and pulled up next to him. Unbeknownst to her, it was the exact intersection where Candy had rescued Willie Long from the mob many years before. "Get in," she told him.

"Thanks for the lift," he told her. "Just drop me off at the entrance to Westside like last time."

"Not until I get some of this," she said, reaching over, and grabbing the swollen tube running down one pant leg.

Melvin jumped in surprise then giggled. "He he he. But where? How?"

Bobbie Sue released his cock to put her hand on the wheel and turn the car. "I don't know, but if I don't get that cock in me soon, I'm going to die." Bobbie Sue soon left the town proper. She saw a sign for the recreation area on Lake Cox. "How about the lake?"

"Works for me," said Melvin. He undid his suspenders again and opened his pants, sitting up to slide his pants down his hips some so that he could fish out that big foot long cock of his. It was all Bobbie Sue could do to stop herself from leaning over to suck on it. She had to settle for holding it again while she drove to the lake. "He he he," he cackled when she pretended his hard cock was a stick shift. She'd never had so much trouble concentrating on driving in her life. She fought to keep from stroking his cock too much. It was a forty-minute drive to the lake and she didn't want him cumming before then. His loads were too good to waste on a mere hand job.

Luckily, being a week night, the parking area around Lake Cox was deserted. There was one car in the adjacent area by the boat ramps, but it looked empty, though it's windows were tinted. She drove by, her lights shining on the car and then aimed her car towards the farthest parking area. It was a popular site for making out among the local teens, but being it was a school night, no one was here. The Lake was also out of the jurisdiction of the Coxville police department and the state police rarely patrolled the western part of the county, keeping to the east and the interstate.

Bobbie Sue shut her car off and rolled down their windows to keep the car from getting too stuffy. "Not as comfortable as the library would have been, but this will hafta do."

"Have to," said Melvin. "He he he."

Bobbie Sue winced, not sure if it was from his laugh or the fact that he had corrected her. "Shut up and give me that big black cock." Bobbie Sue leaned down to take his cock in her mouth when he stopped her with his hands. He held her head and pulled her face into his. She saw his ugly black nerd face approaching and then his lips were on hers. His tongue slipped inside her mouth and her tongue fought it back. She closed her eyes, kissing him deeply while her hand rapidly stroked his shaft as her excitement grew. He broke the kiss, moving her head away and then pushing it down. She stretched her jaw wide, her mouthwatering in anticipation for his huge cock and then the head was in her mouth. She moaned in contentment as she started sucking. She'd been looking forward to this for a long time.

Melvin grabbed her head and started guiding her speed, up and down, up and down, up and down, faster and faster. She found it easier than the first time, but her jaw and throat would take a lot more practice to get used to deep throating such a monster. The position was uncomfortable too. Her neck and back began to ache. Luckily, having his cock slowly stroked for nearly forty minutes had Melvin's cock primed and ready. He pulled her lips down until her nose mashed into his pubes. His cock twitched and suddenly Bobbie Sue's hungry belly was full. This wasn't what she wanted though. Melvin's semen tasted too good. She raised her head, his receding cock

pumping seed into her belly the whole time. Finally, the head entered her mouth and she could taste him. She moaned in contentment, gulping his sperm down as fast as his cock could pump it.

"Dayumn, that's the second best feeling in the world," groaned Melvin in contentment.

Bobbie Sue milked his cock for the last drop of seed before raising her head and replying. "I bet I can guess what the first is?"

"Let's get in the back seat. He he he."

The married white English teacher stepped out of the car and began unbuttoning her blouse while her genius student moved into the back seat of her car. He pulled his pants down around his ankles and opened his shirt. Mrs. Kindle was wearing a skirt. She kept it on, but slid her panties down and stepped out of them. She also kept her heels on as she slid into the back seat of her car, straddling Melvin's lap.

It was a cramped tight fit. Someday, she'd need to fuck Melvin in a bed and they could spend the entire night enjoying each other's bodies. David was nearly always home and Melvin lived in the Westside with his whore mother. She would have to chalk up some cash for a motel room. Bobbie Sue slid up Melvin's body much to his delight as her large milky white Cox County breasts nearly smothered him. She felt his cock head poking against her soaked slit and pushed back down. They both moaned as his powerful cock pushed into her pussy. "That's the best feeling in the world," groaned Melvin, his voice muffled by her breasts. "It's so hot and wet," he added before clamping his lips down on her erect nipple. Bobbie Sue shuddered in orgasm just from feeling him in her.

Bobbie Sue Kindle sat in his lap as she recovered from her orgasm. She ground her crotch against his, her fluids dripping down on his balls. Her car would smell like sex tomorrow. When the spasms of pleasure finally subsided, she began riding him. They kissed, passionately, and there was more emotion in their kiss then there was when she kissed her husband except for their wedding. They broke the kiss and Bobbie Sue threw her head back as Melvin kissed down her neck to her shoulder, the white wife arching her back so that he could take her nipple back in his mouth. She came again. Another one was building. Bobbie Sue threw her head back and cried, "I love your cock," as she came again. "I love your cock. I love you." Bobbie Sue grabbed his head and kissed him again, her body trembling from yet another orgasm. "I love you my black master," she muttered.

"Oh god Mrs. Kindle. I'm gonna cum," groaned Melvin, his glasses sitting cocky on his face.

"Do it lover," she told him. "Inseminate me. Give me your seed."

"Here it..." Melvin's face was all scrunched up as he tried to hold off. "CCUUMMSS!!"

Bobbie Sue slammed her pussy down on his cock so that the hard-knobby head was deep in her womb when it erupted. Both her mind and body remembered the mind-numbing pleasure his cock had given her ejaculating in her pussy and despite the danger, there was no way she was

going to pass up another chance. She wasn't disappointed. She had yet another orgasm. It was as big as the last time he came in her, but this orgasm seemed to grow stronger with each jerk of his spurting cock. Her body collapsed onto his.

Bobbie Sue slowly recovered, his cock still in her. It had shriveled slightly; the head had receded through her cervix and was plugging her up so that his seed was trapped in her womb. She could keep his big cock in her forever, but probably keeping his swimmers all plugged up was not the best idea. Bobbie Sue slid up his stomach and chest until his cock fell out of her pussy and his cum finally started pouring out of her. She sat down in her lover's lap and they kissed again. Bobbie Sue broke the kiss, crinkling her nose as a familiar smell came in through the open window. "Do you smell marijuana?"

"Ah... Mrs. Kindle," stuttered Melvin. "I think we have a problem."

Bobbie Sue followed his gaze out their open window to a dark figure holding a camera phone at them. A soft glow from a joint lit up the lower part of his face. The black man stepped forwards. "I don't fucking believe it," said the black teen, moving up to the open window. The married white teacher looked horrified to be caught sitting naked in the lap of her black student. "I never thought I'd see a white woman fucking a black dude in this county or a teacher fucking a student or anyone fucking Melvin or all three at once." The black man watching them held out his hand. "Melvin my main man."

Melvin reached his arm out the window and slapped the man's palm. "Thanks Andy."

Bobbie Sue cleared her throat. "Mr. Gooch, you appear to have caught us in a compromising situation. I... we'd appreciate your discretion in the matter."

Andy Gooch took a drag off his joint and exhaled. He was several inches over six feet tall, but almost as thin as Melvin with no muscles to speak of. His face was thin too and his eyes were always bloodshot. He kept his hair closely shaved. "Don't know if I could keep this big of a secret," he mumbled. "Besides, Melvin would be a muthafucking hero if word got out that he was fucking Mrs. Kindle."

"Please Mr. Gooch- Andy... I could..."

"I like Mr. Gooch."

"I would lose my job at the school if anyone found out, Mr. Gooch. My marriage would be... your main man Melvin here, might lose his scholarship... Do you want money? I don't have much, but I could pay you something."

"I don't want money," said Andy, with a slow smile creeping across his face. He inhaled the last of the joint and exhaled it into their open window. Melvin crinkled his nose while Bobbie Sue waved her hand in front of her face to blow the smoke away. "I don't need money. I is a businessman after all." Andy's hands dropped down to the waist band of his jeans.

Bobbie Sue gulped. She had one other option to convince the black senior and well-known pot dealer. "You're failing my class, Mr. Gooch. I'd be willing to change your grade to a C." He shook his head. "I'll give you a B then." But he still didn't seem convinced. "Alright I'll give you an A... plus. An A+ to someone who skipped half my classes."

"Sure thing ho," said Andy opening his pants. "I'll take the grade."

"I'm not a whore, Mr. Gooch," she stated contritely. She watched his hands undo the buttons on his jeans before unzipping them. She wanted to gag at the thought of sucking off one of her black students. Melvin was an anomaly, a freak occurrence, someone in the right place at the right time.

"If it looks like a ho and talks like a fucking "inseminate me Melvin, give me your seed," ho, then it is a ho. I'll take the grade change and a blow job... for starters."

"P-please," she begged. "Anything, but that." Bobbie Sue's body began to react strangely as her eyes followed his hand into his pants. Her arousal started growing again. Melvin had completely satisfied her cravings, but her pussy started freshly lubricating while her already hard nipples grew a little more. If it were her lot in life to service black men, why couldn't it have been some of the muscle-bound studs on the football team? Instead, she was stuck with the two worst choices aside from maybe the high school principal or one of the two janitors. Still, she found herself holding her breath with anticipation as Andy Gooch, grabbed something in his pants and hauled it out. "Oh my god!" she muttered as his cock appeared. It was magnificent! The huge cock was already half hard and growing rapidly. It appeared Andy was slightly longer then Melvin, but a lot thicker. It straightened out quickly and Bobbie Sue couldn't take her eyes off it.

"Suck that cock, ho," ordered Andy. He moved closer until the tip of his cock was rubbing Bobbie Sue's lips.

Melvin turned his head in disgust as his teacher opened her mouth wide and took the head of Andy's cock in her mouth. She sucked the head, her eyes turned up in a look he knew from experience as the pure ecstasy she felt when sucking his own cock. She was enjoying herself and he hated it. Maybe, she was a whore? Now he had to share her and not only was it with some idiot pothead, but it was with a man who could probably satisfy her as much as he could. Shit! Maybe even more, Andy surely had a lot more experience then Melvin did and worse, Andy was bigger than him.

Melvin couldn't stop from watching out of the corner of his eye. He could see the big apple-sized head of Andy's cock pushing against Mrs. Kindle's cheek before disappearing as more of his shaft entered her mouth. He even thought he saw the thing's outline sliding down her throat. His lap felt warm, both from where she still straddled him and from her pussy now leaking fresh lube as well as his sperm. His cock had popped out of her, still plump and resting on his stomach. Her pussy lips were splayed open as she straddled it. Bobbie Sue started moving her pussy along his shaft. At first, the movements were nearly imperceptible, but soon she was sliding up and down his cock as she grew hornier and hornier. She moaned around her cock stuffed mouth. Andy grabbed her hair and nearly pulled her entire head out the window, now fucking her face with his

big cock. This seemed to turn his whore teacher on and Melvin felt his cock hardening as she did the old camel toe slide along his shaft. He couldn't help himself and soon he was rock hard. This only seemed to drive her crazier with lust. Bobbie Sue slid her pussy up to the knob and pressed down on it fucking the head of his cock. She wanted him in her, but the tight space and angle just wasn't right for it.

"OOHHFFUUCCKKIINNAA!!" bellowed Andy so loudly it echoed off the lake. Melvin could see Andy's balls- also bigger than his- tense up as the stoner blew his load. The volume seemed to catch Bobbie Sue by surprise as she began choking from his furiously bucking cock. She thrust a hand out to Andy's stomach and pushed him back, but this only brought his spurting cock head into her mouth. Melvin watched her rear back as her cheeks ballooned up and then hot sperm shot from her lips, drops striking Melvin's face and chest. Bobbie Sue moaned and then pressed her pussy down hard on Melvin's cock head. She began cumming hard on his cock and the nerdy teen couldn't take it anymore. His cock jerked and his cum erupted from the head, some filling her pussy and even more splattering on his chest and stomach. When he came down from his orgasm, his teacher had removed her hand from Andy's stomach and was now using it to milk his cock for every last drop of his seed, still contentedly swallowing it.

Andy yanked his cock from her mouth. It had lost some steel, but it was still hard and stuck straight out. "Out of the car, ho," he ordered.

Bobbie Sue opened the door and slid off Melvin. Andy took her hand and led her to the front of the car. He grabbed her hips and lifted her on to the hood. Melvin got out of the back seat and walked around to watch. Andy grabbed her ankles and pulled Bobbie Sue's legs wide open. She reached down to grab his cock head and guided it into her pussy. He didn't seem to care that her pussy was a sperm covered mess or had been recently fucked. He just thrust his cock deep and began fucking her hard and fast. Mrs. Kindle reached out and tried to grab the sides of the hood as she began to cum.

12