TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 07: The Jones' Family Barbecue

Story Info
Jenny's sister Kat discovers BBC at her BBQ.
13k words
4.62
67.8k
79
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story derives from one pinup and two uncolored sketches by the Pit.

The Coxville Curse Part 2: Chapter 7: The Jones' Family Post Game Barbecue

**********

October 10, 2009: Saturday

***********

Katherine Cox Jones leaped out of the passenger seat the moment her husband pulled in the driveway. Nathan Bedford Jones moved more leisurely as he exited the driver's seat. He paused to open the rear door for his mother-in-law. "Thank you, Nathan," said Candace Cox, rising from the back seat. "Such a gentleman. That's why you're my favorite son-in-law."

"Shush Mama Cox, I've heard you tell Harold the same thing," replied Nathan.

"Y'all hurry it up," yelled Katherine from the front door. "We got guests arriving at any moment. Nathan, get the grill fired up. Mom, you can help me in the kitchen with the potato salad."

"Sure thing dear, but not until I shower first," replied Candy.

"And I think I'll done be tapping the keg first," said Nathan.

"Y'all just hurry," yelled an exasperated Kat, disappearing into her house.

"Don't worry, I'll get-r-done," laughed Nathan with a wink, quoting his favorite comic whom he also resembled somewhat. Nathan was a redneck from head to toe. He had a couple missing teeth, but luckily, they were in the back of his mouth a didn't show when he smiled. He had an impressive gut and a chubby cherubic face. He was charming and likable. Few people who knew him didn't like him. His only flaw was that he was terribly racist, not openly rude, or hostile, but he wanted nothing to do with blacks and didn't think the races should mingle at all. His views were abnormally common in Coxville County. Integration was supposed to have set the backwards county on a more progressive path, but for some reason seemed to have made things worse.

Candy Cox hurried upstairs to her daughter's bedroom and master bath. She stripped off her blouse and skirt before starting the water. She had a magnificent body for a woman approaching sixty. With a tight bikini top, holding up her huge bosom, she could still pull off a bikini and with dark sunglasses hiding the laugh lines around her eyes, most onlookers would have guessed she was in her early forties. Without the tight top, her heavy breasts hung low. They'd been proud and firm up until menopause, breast involution making them sag as she aged. Her body resembled her daughter Jennifer's more than Katherine's, but then Jenny Summers had gotten pregnant where Kat was childless. Nathan had been in a drag racing accident in his teens and an injury had left him with virtually no sperm in his semen. Candy knew being childless left Kat a little unfulfilled and she took fertility pills in hopes of a miracle, but at least she'd keep her killer figure. The Cox women blossomed early often having C-cup breasts at thirteen and double D's by eighteen as her granddaughter Kitty did now and Kat still had at 33. But as soon as a Cox woman got knocked up, breasts swelled up another cup size or two and their tight bubble butts started plumping up.

Kat Jones wiped sweat off her eyes, jealous that her mom was taking a cool shower. They had just gotten back from a Cocks Saturday away game. It had been a typical hot sweaty Southern day with the sun beating down constantly on everyone making her envy Jenny her pool. The Cocks had been down 21-0 by halftime, no thanks to Kitty's boyfriend Todd and a couple of lousy passes, but then Coach Black had pulled Todd and let Samson West quarterback. Kat was a big supporter of Todd's, but she couldn't disagree with the Coach's decision and sure enough that nigger Samson turned the game around. Not only could he catch a football, but he could throw too, and one time he even ran a touchdown. He pulled off three touchdowns the second half and the game went into overtime with another black player scoring a field goal. And so, the Cocks got their third victory of the year, though the first was a scrimmage game and didn't count, their second being the big game against their traditional rivals Bartown.

Kat was a little relieved when her mother replaced her and she was able to take her own shower. Cooled and refreshed, she pulled on some short khaki shorts, pink sneakers, and a pink GO COCKS tee shirt that she'd worn back when she was head cheerleader at Coxville High back in 1994, three years behind Jenny. Jenny could no longer fit in her pink tee; her breasts having outgrown it. Kat did something else Jenny couldn't get away with and that was go bra-less. Kat had some fat nipples, but they'd never been particularly sensitive and rarely puffed up other than the rare occasions the temperature fell below freezing in Coxville. Oddly, the hardest she'd ever seen them was after she'd woken from the strange sex dream she'd had two weeks ago. Kat had dreamed she was being taken on her kitchen table by a shadowy figure. She couldn't identify the "shadow" man as he was featureless except for the fact that he was bearded and hung like a horse. Her nipples had been rock hard when she woke from that hot dream and even the thin bed sheet scraping across them sent shivers of excitement down to her wet pussy. Nathan had been surprised but thrilled waking up to his wife mounting him. Kat's nipples had even been sensitive to the point that the minute her husband's lips clamped around one of them, she'd had a rare orgasm, albeit a small one. The moment had been so magical, she'd prayed Nathan had finally fertilized an egg, but then her period had come a few days later.

Kat began to regret her decision to go bra-less the moment she stepped out into her backyard. Just thinking about the dream had her nipples poking out her shirt a little. Her nipples usual numbness was gone and she started feeling a little aroused as her tee shirt rubbed against them. To make things worse, the humidity soon had her pores leaking sweat, her skin developed a sexy wet sheen as the sun was setting. The dampness made her already tight tee shirt cling to her wet body, the top hugging her large DD bosom until her entire areola became visible. Candy gave her a disapproving frown, Nathan whistled and poured her a beer. He smacked her ass, pretty sure he was gonna get some tonight. Kat kissed him on the cheek. He was going to get some tonight. They'd fallen into the one night of sex every week or two doldrums, but as she'd been unusually horny since having the hot erotic dream, they'd done it three times the past week.

The guests started arriving. Nathan threw some burgers and hot dogs on the grill or as he liked to call them, Bartown boogers and Coxville all beef cocks. About twenty people had arrived, mostly coworkers of Nathan's and Kat's. Nathan worked for the cable company and Kat was a bank teller. Kat's fellow tellers were all sexy buxom Coxville types in their twenties, including her closest friend at work, Catalina Sanchez. Catalina had a Mexican father and a local mother. They'd been friends in high school and were often called the two cats. The yearly barbecue was also a mini Cox family reunion. Candy's late husband had five siblings, two brothers and three sisters, all of whom had fifteen children and 32 grandchildren. By the time the party had reached thirty people, at least half were blonde haired and blue-eyed relatives with Cox blood in them.

One new arrival stood out.

"Who invited the nigger?" asked Nathan, taking a swig out of his beer.

"Hush," said his mother-in-law. "I ran into Principle Long at the game and invited him.

"Mom, ya should have asked first," said Kat. "But it's alright I guess." Kat watched her former principal approach. "Howdy, Mr. Long, welcome to my home."

"Miss Cox or should I say, Mrs. Jones now," said Long. He was carrying a bag. He held it out to Candy. "Here's the item you requested," he told her.

"Thanks Mr. Long," said Candy, taking the bag.

"Please, call me Willie."

"Of course, Willie it is then." Candy peeked in the bag and then closed it rapidly when her daughter leaned over to see what was inside. "It's a surprise," said Candy. "Nathan, why don't you see if Willie would like a booger or a cock."

"Right on," said Nathan. He was staring out at the front lawn and street. More cars were pulling up. "What the hell?"

Candy and Kat turned to stare where he was looking. Two more black men had arrived. "Who the hell are they?" asked Kat.

"The shorter one is Samson West, our big star right now," answered Long. "The bigger one is Hercules West, class of '06 if he had graduated, but your sister had him suspended from football for failing her health class and since he wasn't playing football, he quit showing up to school."

"Well who invited them?" asked Nathan as the two black men made a bee line for the keg. One old black man was bad, but two uppity young ones was too much.

"Is that Kitty?" asked Candy. Kitty had sprung out of the car behind the two black men. She was still in uniform and practically skipped up to Samson, taking his arm as they headed to the keg.

"Kitty, where's your mama?" yelled Candy.

Kitty was smiling and laughing as she skipped along next to Samson. "She's on her way, Grammy. Something came up with Coach Black back in the lockers and she needed to take care of it."

"What's so funny?" asked Candy after Principal Long gave a loud chortle.

"Oh nothing," he replied. "Say is that Mrs. Kindle over there. Excuse me, I need to have a few words with her.

*************

"Mr. and Mrs. Kindle," said Long walking over to the couple.

Bobbie Sue looked a little surprised to see her boss at the barbecue. "Mr. Long, what a nice surprise," said the pretty blonde English teacher. Her large breasts had earned her the nickname Boobie Sue. She was close friends with Kat and the two blondes had been on the cheerleading squad together. "You remember my husband."

"GO COCKS!" said Bobbie Sue's husband.

"Of course," said Willie, reaching out to shake his hand. "Dick right?"

"Richard, but I go by my middle name of David." replied Bobbie Sue's husband.

He turned his attention back to Bobbie Sue and looked stern. "I need to see you in my office on Monday, Mrs. Kindle."

Bobbie Sue froze and looked nervous. "Of course, sir. May I ask why?"

"It involves our resident genius, Melvin..." Long paused, watching Bobbie Sue's face drain of color. "And Andy Gooch." He paused as Bobbie Sue went completely white and he tried to keep from laughing maniacally at her fear. "I believe you kept him after class the other day. See me immediately after school, Mrs. Kindle."

"O-of course, sir," she replied gulping.

"Nice seeing you again, Dick." Long turned and walked away before Bobbie Sue's husband could correct him, smiling as he heard Mr. Kindle ask his wife what that was all about. He didn't hear her response.

Blackmail Bobbie Sue Kindle, check, he thought.

**********

"Why don't you let me tap some of dat ass?" asked Hercules.

"You is crazy if you think I'm sharing Kitty," replied Samson. "That bitch is one cock crazy ho."

"Come on bro. I wants some white pussy too."

"Get your own then. Kitty's all mine." Samson watched Kitty running over to greet her mother. Kitty's gramma was already talking to Jenny on the street and Coach Black was standing behind them, arms crossed. "At least until I tap some of her mom's sweet pussy. Then I'll share Kitty."

"Yo dreamin mutha fucker," said Herc. "That uptight bitch would never fuck your black ass." Hercules was no fan of Jenny Summers after she'd had him kicked off the football team. He fantasized about shoving his thirteen-inch cock deep in her little pink pussy while spanking her ass red for what she did to him. A football scholarship would have gotten him out of Coxville.

"We'll see about that bro," said Samson with a smirk. He pushed one hand deep in his pocket and felt his cell phone. He could easily blackmail the lovely Mrs. Summers with the picture he had on his phone of her with the Coach. He would have blackmailed her already, but wasn't sure how the Coach would have reacted if he found out. Fear of the Coach had kept the other black players in line too. They all had copies of Jenny Summers taking Coach Black's cock up her ass on their cell phones. Apart from his older brother, Coach Black was about the only person Samson was afraid of. He also saw the Coach as a father figure and didn't want to step on his toes. Samson decided to hold off on the blackmail, but if he ever got a chance to seduce her, he'd take it. "I got a feeling it runs in the family bro."

"Runs in da family? What about the hot ho throwin dis party?"

"I don't know anything about her," replied Samson. "Kitty's Aunt Kat and the redneck in the overalls on the grill is her husband, Nathan Jones. Alls I know."

"Mrs. Summers' sister huh?" Hercules stared at the buxom blonde. Kat was standing alone, watching her sister approach. "I gonna go see if you is right and Kat is as big a cock crazy ho as you say her niece is."

"Hold on fucker. Don't blow it for me," said Samson, angrily.

"Don't worry bro, I'll be discreet."

**********

Kat watched her sister pull up in her car, another car with tinted windows pulled up behind Jenny's. Jenny Summers got out of her car and much to Kat's surprise, Coach Black's giant form stood up from the second car. Well, it looks like my barbecue has finally been integrated, she thought. At least we made it eight years lily white. Kat stood on her toes and waved at her sister. "Come on in y'all," she yelled. "The party's in the backyard. Grab a bite. Nathan's got dogs and burgers on the grill. Hey Jenny! Go COCKS! Great game y'all. If ya need anthin jus holler at me girl."

Kat came back down off her toes as her mother made a beeline for Jenny. Candy wanted to know what her granddaughter was doing hanging on the arms of a black boy. Kitty followed closely behind Candy probably hoping to do some damage control.

A big strong hand suddenly smacked her right ass cheek and squeezed it. Kat jumped about six inches off the ground and dropped her beer cup. Hercules loomed over her shoulder. "Dis a nice big backyard ya got here, Mrs. Jones," he said squeezing her ass again. "Nice and big!"

"Oh MY!" cried Kat with a gasp. "What do you think you're doin? Quit that! Kat turned aghast to stare at the hulking black brute. Sunlight glinted off his bald head. He smirked down at her. "How dare you touch me?

"Whoa there lady," said Hercules, holding up his hands in surrender. "Just complementing you on your big backyard." His eyes flickered down to her breasts. "And testing a theory of my brothers. Impressive front yard too." Hercules winked at her and walked over towards the keg.

Kat glanced down at her breasts and gasped in horror. Her nipples had turned completely erect, standing out prominently through the tight pink shirt as hard as they had been the night of her dream. Her nipples had never reacted this way before to her husband or any other man, especially a black man. Worse, her panties had suddenly turned damp and it wasn't just from sweat. Kat suddenly turned and looked around nervously, but no one seemed to have noticed the incident. She bent down to retrieve her empty beer cup and picked it up.

Kat waited for the obnoxious black brute to leave the keg before strolling over to refill her cup. This time men did notice her, many of her guest's eyes zooming in on her erect nipples, the males approvingly and the females, critically.

**********

An hour later, Kat followed Jenny up the stairs to the master bedroom. "What's going on Jenny?" asked Kat. "Since when are you so friendly with niggers?

Jenny sighed, but didn't glance back as she climbed the stairs. "Lighten up, Kat. Coach Black doesn't have too many friends so I thought it would be nice to invite him over to meet some people. Besides, I really think he's going to lead this team to a state championship. If not this year, then next."

"Well, I don't know how many people he's gonna meet with ya'll hanging beside him all afternoon. Harold know ya'll is so friendly with niggers. Kitty too?"

"You sound just like mom," said Jenny, sending her sister a disgusted glance. "What do you want from me? You want me to admit that I'm fucking him. Alright, I'm fucking Coach Black."

"Jenny stop," said Kat in horror.

"I fucked him in the shower after the big game last week. I let him stick his big black nigger cock and by big I mean this..." Jenny held her hands more than a foot apart. "I let him stick it in my ass last week and I fucking loved it. I even fucked him in the shower again before coming to your little barbecue. There are you happy." Jenny glared at her sister as they stood outside the Jones' master bedroom.

Alright, alright, calm down ya'll. Y'all made your point," said Kat, soothingly. "I know you're kidding. Sorry. But Kitty does concern me. She's been hanging on that black boy's arm all afternoon and his brother makes me a little nervous."

"Hercules is trouble, but then so is Samson. I'm trying to keep Kitty away from him, but she appears quite smitten."

"You're the mom, you control her." Kat opened her bedroom door and strolled to the bed. Two red COCKS cheerleading uniforms were laid out on the bed. One was Kat's and the other Jenny's from their high school days.

"It's not as easy to control a teenage daughter as you think," said Jenny stripping. "If you had children, you'd know that." Thing were silent for a moment. Jenny glanced at her sister. Kat was standing at the foot of her bed, naked but for her sneakers and panty. She looked hurt. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that."

"It's okay," said Kat, resuming dressing. "Whoa there gal, that there's some sheer underwear. Doesn't leave much to the imagination."

Jenny smiled and looked down at her voluptuous body through her underwear. "Got it at the lingerie store in Coxburg last week. Makes me feel sexy wearing this under my clothes."

"Y'all best not be doing any split jumps out there."

The Cox sisters pulled on their old cheerleading uniforms. They were a few years apart and styled a little differently, but it was hard to notice. Kat still had pretty much the same body she'd had in high school and she fit hers perfectly. Jenny's post childbirth breasts stretched her top out tightly and lifted the top up to expose her midriff almost as much as the current bare belly uniforms Principal Long had approved of three years ago. Both women looked amazing. They left the bedroom, unaware that they had been watched the whole time. A red clad figure crept out of the master bath and followed them back out to the party.

There were whistles and cheers as the sisters stepped through the sliding glass door and into the backyard. "Get over here Kitty," yelled Jenny. The crowd's attention turned to Kitty, standing with Samson and Hercules. She brazenly stood on her toes, kissed Samson on the cheek and then took a long sip from his beer. None of the guests had ever seen a white girl kiss a black man outside of leftist Hollywood movies and television. Some gasped, others stared with open mouths, while still others turned pale with shock or red with anger. Their gazes followed Kitty towards her mother and Aunt. Jenny was frowning at her daughter's openly brazen behavior and Kat looked shocked. Kitty stopped between the two women and turned to face the crowd.

The three women posed, left fist up and right arm across the chests. They began to cheer.

The COCKS are coming! The COCKS are coming!

Show your stuff and say it loud. Our mighty COCKS make us proud.

As they cheered, Jenny saw another red clad figure step out from behind them and stand to Kitty's right. The figure joined in their routine.

From the front or from the rear. Coxville's COCKS are the ones to fear.