TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 09: The Cox Women Miss Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, thanks Coach."

"Seriously, you're one of the best players I've ever seen. I heard your brother came close, but I never seen better on a high school level."

"SHIT!" Samson grimaced. "Herc's probably pissed at me. I left him at the barbecue last night. Kitty was so fucking horny for my cock, that we just high tailed it out of there. I hope he didn't walk all the way to the Westside."

"I'm sure he found a ride," replied Black.

"Coach, you is like a father to me, you know that right?"

"I do Samson and I'm proud that you feel that way."

"Then I hopes you understands that I mean you no disrespect."

"What is it Samson?"

"I really want to fuck the shit out of Coach Summers." Samson paused, staring at his mentor to see if he'd just upset him and hoping Black wasn't about to beat the crap out of him. Black's face was mostly expressionless. "But if you says she's off limits, then she's off limits."

Black just stared at the young upstart. Arrogant little prick wants to fuck my slut does he? He thought about it for a while and Samson grew more nervous as the silence went on. "Alright, go for it."

"You mean it? You won't be pissed or nuthin?"

"No, I'm curious to see how big of a slut she really is. She wants it now, needs it, hooked on the big black snake. She's gotta have it. I'll make some excuse to stay home starting Wednesday. I wanna tap that ass hard for the next couple of days while the wimps out of town, but then I'll back off for a while, see how horny she gets. She's supposed to go meet Harold for a romantic weekend on Friday, leaving early and Kitty's gonna run cheerleading practice. I'll give you the chance then."

"Not much time if she's going away," said Samson, thinking for a while, but if she was away for the weekend, his bro's were complaining about wantin some white pussy too. Maybe it was time to get Kitty to turn out her friends for the black man? "Thanks Coach and once again I mean no disrespect, I just really wanna fuck that hot bitch."

"Trust me, it's worth it, but you got your work cut out for ya, son," said Black. "She didn't like you before and now that you're fucking her daughter, she fucking hates your black ass."

"Don't I know it," laughed Samson.

"One rule though, ya gotta seduce her."

"Fine."

"I mean it. She's gotta give in willingly, no blackmailing her with that picture of Jenny and me that all you niggas been ogling."

Samson gulped nervously, but Black didn't seem too mad. "Sure thing Coach." He laughed. "I already used the pic on her anyway. I'm getting an A+ in her health class now."

"How the fuck you failin health?"

"I wasn't failing, I had me a D+. I failed one of her tests, the one on safe sex."

Coach laughed. "I would have failed that test too, I told her I had a vasectomy." Coach Black and Samson leaned towards each other and fist bumped. "One other thing West," said the Coach, leaning back in the chair. "Tell yo woman to quit disrespecting her mama. If Kitty doesn't start showing Jenny some respect, I'm gonna take her over my knee and spank that sweet white ass of hers."

"Understood sir."

"And then I'm gonna fuck her fine white ass myself."

**********

Kat cringed when she felt her husband's hand on her back. "Not tonight," she muttered.

"Come on baby," said Nathan, sidling up to her. She felt his little penis poking her back. "I spent the night in the big house knowing what I was missing at home." His hand reached over her and grabbed a nipple.

"Well you should have thought of that before you got stopped for drunk driving."

"Don't be mad, baby. No harm done." He kissed her back below her shoulder. "It won't happen again."

Kat winced. She had no desire for sex with her husband. Hercules' black cock had given her a lifetimes worth of orgasms in just one night. Nathan pinched her nipple and she pictured Hercules' strong black hand on her breast. Her nipple hardened at the thought. "Please Nathan, I'm tired."

"Can't fault a man for missing his wife," said Nathan, pulling her shoulder to get her to turn around. "Climb aboard the Jones express and don't worry, I'll be quick."

You always are, she thought. Truthfully, Kat would have been happy to take care of her husband's needs even if it left her unsatisfied. The problem was that she was worried. Hercules had fucked the hell out of her pussy in the shower just that morning and she'd hoped to have a least a few days for her pussy to contract back to normal. Then again, if she'd truly been resized by a huge black cock, maybe it would never return to normal and she'd have to find out sooner or later.

Kat lowered herself down over Nathan's little penis. His expression went from smiling to one of bafflement as she took him inside her. He worked his penis around a little. Kat squeezed with her pussy muscles and started bouncing in his lap. Nathan appeared to get some pleasure from it. He moaned and played with her breasts as she rode him. Her looseness had one beneficial effect, he lasted longer than normal. He lasted long enough, for her to start fantasizing that she was riding Hercules' big cock. Hercules would have given her several orgasms by now. Kat moaned at the thought. Picturing sex with Hercules made her cervix soften and open in anticipation for a black man's much larger cock even though the tip of Nathan's penis came nowhere close. Her womb still held Hercules liquefied semen trapped. As her cervix opened, Hercules' trapped seed dripped down over her husband's thrusting prick. "Whoa!" said Nathan. "Did you just cum?"

"What?" she moaned.

"I felt you cum," he said. "It was awesome." Nathan couldn't hold back and his penis shot his own little wad of ejaculate into his wife's pussy. "You just dripped all over my dick," he rasped, breathing deeply. Kat dismounted and rolled over on her back. Nathan looked down at his spent penis, covered in a sticky fluid. "Was it good?" he asked.

"The best," lied Kat. This was bad, really bad. Picturing Hercules fucking her had gotten her worked up again. She was wrong, he hadn't given her enough satisfaction to last a lifetime. He'd hooked her on black cock!

Kat climbed out of bed the moment she heard Nathan's gentle snores which always came quickly after he'd ejaculated and tonight was no exception. She walked down to their computer, fired it up, and did a quick search. The search engine returned dozens of links for LARGE BLACK DILDOS. She clicked on images and smiled as she perused all the sex toys. Some were just vibrating cylinders and some were molded realistically with veins and bumps. Some confused her as they were advertised as "larger than life" or "unrealistically sized" or "great gag gift". She'd had the real thing earlier in the day and half these dildos were too small to be realistic. Finally, one caught her attention. It was a beautiful, molded black dildo, with large veins and bumps, a huge plastic cock head with a nice flare to the helmet. It was bigger than Hercules' cock by a couple inches making the dildo around fourteen inches long. It was called the Long Dong and molded from a famous black porn stars' real-life cock. She clicked on the link to the website.

"My god, that's beautiful," moaned Kat, her pussy leaking with lust for the picture before her. She knew the naked black man. He was older then she was by a couple years, a year behind Jenny's graduating class. Coxville's famous black porn star, LD filled her screen. He'd gone to Hollywood to become an adult film star and his enormous penis had made him rich. He was one hot black stud. He smiled at the camera, a good-looking man, laying nude on a couch, his hand holding his erect black cock up for the world to see, all fourteen inches of it. "If I knew then, what I know now," she muttered, staring at his cock with lust.

She wanted to become a member of his site, she wanted his cock and if she couldn't have the real thing, the dildo was the next best thing. She added the dildo to her shopping cart and upped the shipping charge to express delivery. She'd have it on Wednesday. Plans formed in her mind. She'd call in sick to work to stay home and wait for her package as she couldn't risk a nosy Nathan finding it. Then she could spend all day home using her new toy and hopefully, optimistically, positively this monster would satisfy her needs, stuff her resized pussy and she'd never cheat on her husband again.

"Hmmm," thought Kat. LD had a son in Kitty's class, also called LD. Kat wondered if he took after daddy. Then she thought of Hercules and his cock, Samson's brother, Samson whom Kitty had been hanging all over at the BBQ like a bitch in heat. No doubt Samson was every bit as gifted as Hercules.

"FUCK!" said Kat, sitting up. Her niece was fucking a black guy! There was no doubt about it, not with the way she had been behaving. Kat moaned as her fingers teased her clit as she sat before the computer.

Well good for you Kitty, thought a part of her brain while the other half felt sorry for her sister Jenny. Jenny who was hanging out with the muscular black coach. Kat paused in her thoughts, then shook her head. No way, she decided picturing Black and Jenny together, then picturing Black with herself, then focusing solely on the picture of LD's cock on her screen as her fingers went to work vainly trying to satisfy a horny pussy that craved something much bigger.

12