TCCS Pt. 02 Ch. 10: Hot Librarian Sent to the Principal

Story Info
Bobbie Sue gets sent to Principal Long's office.
6.4k words
4.63
75.5k
60

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based upon comics by The Pit and Stormbringer. Principal Long and the two janitors first appeared in the "Two Hot Blondes Hunt for Big Black Cocks" comic.

The Coxville Curse Part 2: Chapter 10: One Hot Librarian Gets Sent to the Principal's Office.

**********

October 13, 2009: Tuesday

**********

"Oh fuck! Oh my god! Fuck! Fuck!" Candy removed her hands from under the pillow and put them on Long's head, pulling his face into her crotch. His tongue was eating her out with gusto. Not only was he licking all over her clit and labia, but the dirty old man kept lowering down to her asshole too. Disgusting, but Candy had to admit, having her rosebud probed with his tongue, felt good and the kinkiness of it had her cumming within minutes of him going down on her. She'd woken up this morning with his hands on her ankles pulling her legs apart.

Candy was still coming down from her orgasm when Long quickly sat up and guided that huge monster cock of his into her willing pussy. Her pussy was opening easier for him now. How long had it been? Only a few days? It felt longer, but then an old black man had just given her a years' worth of sex in those few days. Yesterday had been exhausting. It had been Columbus Day which meant no school. They'd stayed in, fucked, watched a movie, and fucked. She'd lost count, but estimated that he'd cum nearly ten times in a 24-hour period. Her orgasms had been double or triple that. Candy wondered if she had fucked Long on that day by the lake all those years ago, would she have ever looked back? She certainly would have been one satisfied woman for her entire life, but then she wouldn't have had Jenny and Kat.

"Work that pussy," he ordered.

Candy was already grunting with each thrust of his cock. She began raising her hips and making circular motions as Long held tight to her ankles and slammed his hips forwards and back at a pace that would have been impressive on a much younger man. Candy looked down at his black shaft sliding in and out of her pussy. It was so beautiful, strong, and virile, slick with her juices. She screamed in orgasm as she stared at his huge shaft. Then her eyes ran up his body, thin build, but all wiry muscle, maybe a slight paunch, but so impressive on a man closing on seventy. Her eyes ran to Long's face, mustache matted and wet, as was the bottom of his chin where she had cum on his face. She came again as their eyes met. She no longer saw him as a scrawny old man, but over the course of the weekend, Long had become the sexiest man she'd ever seen. Even his bald pate made him look sexy and virile. In a way, his tall lithe figure and bald head made him resemble his cock, his big powerful black cock now bigger and harder, punching through her cervix and hosing her womb with its first load of ejaculate soon followed by a second then third load. Candy screamed as she came for the fourth time since he'd woken her up. Long dropped her ankles and fell on top of her. Their lips met, kissing passionately as her legs wrapped around his back and held him deep inside her. His cock continued jerking inside her, pumping her full of one of his typically large loads of semen.

"I need to get going to work. Go make me some breakfast," said Willie, pulling his spent cock from Candy's soaked pussy.

"Of course," she gasped, still breathing heavily. He wasn't much on asking and Candy wondered if he'd bossed his late wife around. She'd never have let Marvin get away with ordering her around, but her instinct with Long was to leap to obey him. "Bacon and eggs?" asked Candy, deciding that she had so much semen splashing around between her legs, that she'd need to race to the bathroom, to keep his seed off her floor.

"Nothing too heavy. A bowl of cereal would be fine."

"Coming right up," she said, slipping off the bed and racing nude for her bath. Long followed and passed her on the toilet, stepping into her shower. A hard splatter hit the tub floor and Candy could see that he was peeing inside her shower as the water hit him. When he was done, he leaned back and let the water cover his pate. Candy wasn't done, but Long wouldn't be long in the shower. She had some pads in the medicine cabinet. She didn't need them for periods anymore, but ever since giving birth to Jenny, she'd suffered from some leakage and kept them around.

Candy returned to the bedroom, grabbed a rather bland panty, placed the pad inside and stepped into her underwear. That's all she was wearing when Long came downstairs in his suit and tie, dressed for school. He was delighted to have a topless white woman serving him a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk. He read the paper a bit, spooning up cereal, milk wetting and dripping from his white mustache. Willie pulled her into his lap and toyed with her breasts as he finished eating. When he was done, he planted his lips on one nipple, leaving milk caught in his mustache around her areola. Candy moaned and felt his cock stiffening under her ass. Candy wiggled her ass on the growing erection. "Call in sick?" she asked.

"Love to," replied Willie, lifting her off his lap. "But I got a teacher that needs disciplining. You'll get plenty of this later tonight." Long suddenly spun her around and forced her to bend over the counter. He grabbed her hair and thrust his crotch hard against her ass several times making fucking motions.

"Oh! Oh! AHHH," moaned Candy, her pussy dripping with need for this black stud. "What a man you are, Willie Long," she whispered.

He smacked her hard on the ass and walked out her side door, whistling as he went.

Willie enjoyed the new scenery taking this route to Coxville High. It was a little closer to work then his house and mostly through woods and farmland until he entered the Coxville suburbs, past the Westside, main street and city hall, and finally the high school. He pulled into his private parking spot and sat in his car for a few minutes. Long watched the teachers and staff pull up, park, and file from their cars, Nurse Swallows' massive chest bouncing before her, Bobbie Sue Kindle, his victim for the day, Bianca Blackwood, Mrs. Reynard the French teacher, and all the others. He would have them all and many of the senior students to.

Willie Long was just getting out of his car when Coach Black pulled up at the far end of the parking lot. He had a passenger, a lovely blonde passenger. Long pretended not to notice Jenny Summers in Black's car. She was probably waiting for him to leave so that she could sneak out. Instead, Long walked over towards Black and waved at Jenny in the car. "Coach, stop by my office today and we'll do lunch," said Willie.

"Sure thing, Principal Long," replied Black with a wink. "Hurry up Jenny, we'll be late to class."

Jenny who'd been trying to make herself small, appeared to curse under her breath. She stepped out of the car, a little color in her cheeks from blushing. "Principal Long," she acknowledged.

"Coach Summers."

"Um- Coach Black was just giving me a ride to school because my car is in the shop," she lied.

"How nice," replied Long, smiling, his eye twinkling. Black was trying to keep from laughing. "I'm sure you can depend on Coach Black to give you all the rides you need, Mrs. Summers. Now get to class before you're late."

**********

"Mrs. Kindle, please report to the Principal's office immediately following class," rang Miss Murdock's voice through the loudspeakers.

"Thanks Miss Murdock," said Principal Long to his stooped old secretary. "I'm not to be disturbed until Mrs. Kindle arrives," he told her, shutting his office door.

Long sat at his desk and brought up his video folder. Some black friends of his had wired the entire school with hidden surveillance videos unknown to almost everyone at Coxville High. He'd even managed to slip the cost into an appropriations bill as school security improvements.

He had videos of Kitty with Samson in the girl's locker room and one of Jenny submitting to Coach Black in the boy's showers and to think he'd almost decided against a hidden camera aimed at the boy's showers. He almost hadn't even caught that tape, but for the fact that he'd gone over every inch of recordings since the 150th anniversary of Prospero's hanging looking to see if the curse was coming to fruition. He almost skipped game night, but then had some good luck seeing a perturbed Jenny Summers locked out of the girl's lockers sneak into the boy's shower.

Long has plenty of hours, hundreds even of every female student in the school in the showers. He wished he'd gotten some of the teachers, Mrs. Blackwood and Nurse Swallows came instantly to mind, but Jenny was the only teacher to shower in the girl's lockers after practice and games. He reviewed every one of her showers, especially the ones where Jenny and Kitty showered side by side talking together and the ones where Jenny and all the cheerleaders were in the shower were his favorites except for his granddaughter Stacy who reminded him of his wife too much.

His careful observations of the showering students had led to an interesting discovery. He noticed it the Monday after the mist had engulfed the county and in Jenny's case the day after. Soft feminine hands started spending more time on their breasts or between their legs. Some would glance around shyly making sure no one was watching them and then a finger might slip into a hungry pussy. Some girls like the athletically fit cheerleader, Pamela, even started eyeing the other girls in the showers. The women were getting horny and by the end of the week, every teenager in the showers had swollen erect nipples.

On a whim, Long reviewed the footage from the boy's showers. He had to laugh at the sight. Since the state had forced integration down the throats of the white citizens of Coxville, the men's showers had always been a point of contention. The Cox family's slave breeding program had doomed the white men of Coxville to massive inferiority complexes. He enjoyed watching the white's nervous glances at the swinging black bananas on the black students. He even figured out once that the average white student only spent half as long showering as the black students did. Just as the female students started getting horny, so too did the blacks. He watched the chosen of Damballah, some whose families he'd traced straight back to old Colonel Cox's slave breeding program and some he knew like himself and Coach Black were descendants of slave Prospero himself as their cocks began swelling. Like the women, it started slow, but picked up speed by the end of the week. On Monday, a few black teens started sporting full blown erections. Others started spending more time soaping around their cocks and balls until their massive black cocks swelled to their full magnificent glory. The white males stared in horror at the mighty nigger cocks dwarfing their own. Some even openly masturbated their huge black cocks not caring who else was in the shower. The blacks had always teased the whites about their little penises, but it grew worse. White dicks shriveled up and receded into small white scrotums as their humiliation and sense of inferiority grew. Some parents had started writing him permission for their children not to take public showers, but he had refused them all stressing good hygiene. By the end of the week every black cock in the locker room was bobbing around half or fully erect. Three hung blacks even staged a jerk off contest in the showers in front of one entire gym class. The winner had a fourteen incher and was a distant cousin of Willie's. He won both the distance his ejaculate shot and volume of semen against the other two.

Willie Long scanned today's footage from several gym classes for both the boys and girl's showers, but there was nothing new. He pulled up the footage of Bobbie Sue Kindle from last week. The slut had her blouse open, big firm tits proudly thrust out. Her face was in the lap of the last person Willie Long would have thought had a chance at seducing a hot teacher. Melvin was seated in Bobbie Sue's chair, head thrown back as the sexy teacher blew the nerd's impressive cock. Things got stranger when Andy, the black basketball player and stoner entered the room. The swaggering bully took over, pulling Melvin's chair out of the way. He stripped Mrs. Kindle, put her belly down on her own desk and started fucking her hard. Melvin appeared upset, but he just walked around to the other side of the desk and stuck his cock down Mrs. Kindle's throat. One of Long's teaching staff was getting it in both ends from two of her black students! Long's

old cock got hard. He'd gotten quite the workout all weekend and even that morning, but it had no trouble swelling up as he watched that scene for the umpteenth time. He smiled as the dismissal bell went off.

Ten minutes after the bell went off, his secretary knocked on his door. "Mrs. Kindle is here to see you," said the old woman.

"Send her in Miss Murdock and you're free to leave for the day."

"Thank you, Principal Long," she said, thinking that back in her day no young white woman would be seen alone with a black man. "See you in the morning."

"Have a good night, Miss Murdock," said Long looking up from his desk at a very nervous looking Bobbie Sue Kindle stood just outside the door. "Come in Mrs. Kindle, come in. Have a seat."

"Thank you, sir," said Bobbie Sue. "You wanted to see me?"

Willie smiled and folded his hands in front of him. "Yes, it's about Melvin, our resident genius."

Bobbie Sue gulped, but nothing in her boss's stance seemed to indicate she was in trouble at all. "Yes, what about him?"

"You're aware Melvin has a scholarship to college next year," he told her, waiting for her nod. "Our little geek's gonna be an astrophysicist."

Going to, she thought, wincing, but not willing to correct her boss. "He's going to be a good one too. I expect great things from him." Bobbie Sue visibly exhaled and relaxed.

"Me too, Mrs. Kindle," said Long, his smile turning into an angry smirk. "So why would you risk ruining his future by fucking him?"

Bobbie Sue's eyes widened and her body started trembling uncontrollably. "W-what?"

"You heard me, you little slut. And why would you risk your job and marriage by fucking one of your students?" Long banged his fist on his desk angrily.

"Y-you can't talk to me like that," said Bobbie Sue, feigning indignation. "I'm not a slut. How dare you! I'll go to the board, to the superintendent. I'll have your job for this." Bobbie Sue felt herself gaining confidence as she continued her tirade. Long was a vile old man and most of the teachers would be thrilled to see him replaced. Her eyes followed his finger as it moved over to his computer, pressed a button and then he turned his monitor around so that she could see it.

"I say you're a slut, Mrs. Kindle."

"I am not." Bobbie Sue's jaw fell open as she watched a video of herself gobbling down

Melvin's wonderful cock as he sat in her teacher's chair and she was on her knees with her face in his lap. The shot was angled down and her mind briefly wondered where the camera had been. All she could come up with was the ball at the end of her classroom's flag pole. "Oh fuck," she whispered.

Long chuckled. "Oh fuck is right, Mrs. Kindle. Shall we find out if your husband thinks you're a slut when he sees this? How about your pastor?"

"It's not my fault," said Bobbie Sue, her cheeks reddening as a second black man appeared on the screen. "It's not my fault," she muttered as Andy quickly had her on her desk and guided his cock into her pussy. Despite her horror, despite her fear of losing her job and marriage, she found her nipples hardening and her panties turning damp as she watched herself on the screen. Melvin appeared put out that he had to share her, but he ended up guiding his cock back into her mouth from the other end of the desk. "Not my fault."

"How about the board and the superintendent? You can show them this tape when you go complain about me."

Bobbie Sue had never cared for Long. He was a perverted old man, always talking to his teacher's or student's breasts when he addressed them. He'd been responsible for the skimpy cheerleading uniforms a few years back. She'd seen him angry and mad, leering at teachers, but she'd never seen him look as evil as he did at that moment. "P-please Principal Long, I... it's not my fault. It's..."

"What Mrs. Kindle, if not yours, who's fault is it?"

"There's a curse!" She realized how stupid she sounded the moment the words left her mouth.

"How interesting, do tell," said Long, a sly smile across his lips.

"You see, there's this slave named Prospero who was lynched 150 years ago. He cursed the women of this county to..."

Willie let her go on for a while. He was very impressed. Bobbie Sue Kindle had done her research well. She even told him she was planning a book about the curse. "Ridiculous," interrupted Long after she went on for a good ten minutes. "An educated woman such as yourself can't possibly believe in voodoo or curses?"

"That's the only reason I can see for doing what I did, Mr. Long," she pleaded, wringing her hands. "I can't do this to my husband. He can't find out. I'll resign if you want. I have other jobs, I don't need the money."

"Your husband need not find out, Bobbie Sue, but tell me, why did you fuck Melvin of all people? And I'm not accepting a 150-year-old curse as an excuse. Be honest and you may get out of this."

Bobbie Sue sat back and thought about it. He wanted an honest answer and there was only one honest answer. "I saw Melvin's penis and it was... no, I saw Melvin's cock, his big black cock and I had to have it." She gulped, turning pale.

"And Andy?"

"Andy caught me at the lake with Melvin and forced me to perform oral sex... forced me to blow his big black cock."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes sir, Andy has a wonderful cock, so big and black. I love having him inside me."

"Well said, Mrs. Kindle. Clearly you're no slut."

"I'm not?"

"Of course not. Would you have done what you did with a white student, one with a little prick like your husband's?"

How did her boss know her husband had a little penis? "No, sir."

"See Mrs. Kindle, Bobbie Sue, you're not a slut for everyone, you're just a slut for superior cocks, black men's cocks."

"I'm not! No, I am," she said, looking down and admitting it to herself. She saw Long standing; her eyes were even with his crotch. Bobbie Sue's eyes looked up and saw him undoing his pants. "Principal Long, what are you doing?"

"I figured that if you're a slut for big black cock, then I might as well take advantage of it."

"No!"

"Now Bobbie Sue, we don't want anyone seeing this little tape now do we?"

"No sir," she said more demurely. A horrified Bobbie Sue Kindle watched Long reach into yellow stained underwear and grab what must surely be a thick piece of meat. How did you get yourself into this situation, she asked herself? This dirty old pervert was going to have his way with he, you stupid stupid slut. All because you couldn't keep your legs shut at the first sign of a big black cock. Now this disgusting man nearly old enough to be your grandfather was pulling his dick out. Bobbie Sue sobbed and started to cry. A huge bulge was running down one of Long's pants legs. She watched it recede, surprised at its size. Her memory dredged up an old newspaper article she'd read from October 1944 while researching the curse.

A boy born in Niggertown to Wayne and Elsie Long was believed deformed with three legs. The midwife took the unnamed boy to a doctor who was astounded to see that the boy had a penis as long as his legs.

Bobbie stared with fascination at the disgusting old man as he struggled to pull his huge black snake out of his pants. It was rapidly hardening as Long tried to pull it free and finally with one hard tug, his huge cock head pulled through his underwear leg and his giant eighteen-inch cock sprang free, stiffening up before her widening eyes. "I want it," said Bobbie Sue shamelessly, while licking her lips.

12