TCCS Pt. 02 Ch. 15: One Hot Librarian's Faith Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hope was destroyed in a storm three days after stranding the former slaves and the log was salvaged from the hull. There were no survivors.

**********

Bobbie Sue was stunned by what she read on the Damballah Island Resort website. It was yet another amazing chapter in the history of Coxville. There was more to the history of Damballah Island including some pictures. There were several pictures of the serpent staff. The carved black snake coiled around the entire shaft to the top where it ended in a phallic serpentine head. The other pictures were of Tituba's precious book. It was displayed in a glass case in the town of Santo Prospero's city hall. It was water damaged and faded with age. You couldn't read the title anymore, but the picture was captioned, Experiments in Plant Hybridization by Gregor Mendel.

"The pea guy?"

"Excuse me?" said Despre.

Tituba's prized possession was a book by Mendel, the pea guy."

"The father of modern genetics," said Despre, staring at the lovely blond.

"And it's written in German! Amazing that an African-American slave could read a book in German." Bobbie Sue was stunned. The Cox family had been selectively breeding slaves for over a century culminating in their superman, Prospero and the giant cocked residents of Coxville today. Could the Cox family have been aware of at least the concept of genetics before Mendel had even discovered and codified it?

Bobbie Sue glanced over at the black priest standing beside her. His cock was still straining at his pants. "But you're not from Coxville?"

"New Orleans. Why do you ask?"

"You have a big coc... penis." Bobbie Sue blushed in horror when she realized her error. "You appear quite large down there, but you're not a Coxville native. You're from New Orle..." It suddenly occurred to her that Prospero had spent years in New Orleans, spreading his seed around to dozen maybe hundreds of women.

"I am quite endowed, Mrs. Kindle. Thank you for noticing."

Bobbie Sue buried her head in her hands to hide her red face. "I'm sorry Father. I know this is inappropriate."

"Well it is hard to hide," he bent to whisper in her ear, "my big black cock that is."

Bobbie Sue gulped and raised her head back up. She was suddenly starting to believe that she had a chance of satisfying her lust for the handsome black priest. "Father? Sorry Papa, is it possible that you are descended from Prospero? That would explain why you're so... BIG!" She stared lustfully at his bulge even as it twitched trying to break free of the elastic waist band holding it against his stomach.

"My family history does go back to that time period." He was grinning at her, enjoying this line of questioning.

"Papa," she said taking her eyes off his crotch and raising them to look him in the eyes, "Do you believe the curse could be real?"

"Perhaps, but is it a curse? Some might call it a blessing."

"Melvin said the same thing." He raised his eyebrows and she explained. "He's a senior at Coxville High. The greatest brain I have ever encountered. He deciphered the curse for me in minutes. He's not like us, persons of faith, he's an atheist and doesn't believe in curses only science."

"An interesting youth," said Despre. "Tell me Mrs. Kindle, if the curse is real, have you succumbed to it?"

Bobbie Sue stared back at him in horror. "No..." but his piercing eyes detected the lie, "Yes," she whispered, hanging her head down, but finding that only put her in line to stare at his cock again.

"Confess to me now, Bobbie Sue. Hold nothing back."

Bobbie Sue grabbed her cross and continued to stare at his bulge. "Forgive me Papa, for I have sinned. It has been five years since my last confession. I have committed the sin of adultery with many men. The first was Melvin, one of my students. My research had made me curious. All I wanted was to see if it was true about the cock sizes of black males in Coxville, but once I saw it I wanted it. It was simply... perfect."

Despre couldn't believe what he was hearing. She went from Melvin to Andy Gooch, the stoner, to her boss to the two high school janitors and then to three truant students she had taken on only several days in the past on an island in Lake Cox. "You have had intercourse with eight men of color in violation of your marriage vows?" he asked.

"Yes Papa, I.. I... fear I have become a slut for big black cocks. I don't know what to do. Is there hope for my soul? I don't think I can stop."

"There is always hope, Mrs. Kindle. We must test your faith. Your ability to resist temptation." To Bobbie Sue's shock and surprise, Papa Despre reached up to the waistband of his sweat pants and tugged them down under his balls. She gasped in lust as his huge cock crashed down like a felled redwood tree. Her hand came out to grab the shaft. His perfect cock was a perfect twelve inches of perfectly sculpted perfection. It wasn't the longest or thickest she'd had, but it was flawless in design. The only thing unusual about his shaft was that it was darker in color then the rest of his skin. The black coloring also grew spotty towards the base of his shaft making it appear to have been painted or stained. "Resist temptation," he repeated even as her hand glided up and down the thick shaft.

"But I want it," she muttered enthralled by his cock. It even smelled different from the others.

"Resist temptation," he said again, "or give in to your natural womanly needs and show this big black cock how much you want it."

Bobbie Sue slid her hand down to the base of his shaft and bent the hard monstrosity down towards her open mouth. She slurped on the head, looking up at him even as Papa Despre was pulling the tee shirt over his head. One of her dainty white hands came up to glide over his hard stomach and abdominal muscles. His body was as sculpted as his cock, a work of art.

Not only did his cock smell different, but it tasted different too. It was sweeter than the other black men, juicier and she assumed he must use a brand of body wash she wasn't familiar with. The taste only made her want it more and she began bobbing her head faster sucking more than half the length inside her mouth. She looked demurely up at him. He was grinning down at her and looking quite smug and happy. Even as she stared, his eyes grew wide in surprise and the smug grin left her face. His cock bucked in her throat and she felt it pumping. Sperm gushed down to fill her belly. Bobbie Sue was disappointed. She was just getting started, but then she remembered who she was blowing. Papa Despre was a celibate priest and might very well be a virgin and even if he'd had intercourse before taking his vows, he'd probably never felt the pleasure of having his cock sucked especially by someone who'd become somewhat of an expert. Her brain filled with the guilt of leading this holy man astray, but the guilt fled as she pulled back and his pumping cock filled her mouth with his seed. It was delicious! His sperm was mouthwatering good, vaguely sweet, and similar to the taste of his shaft. It was the best she'd ever tasted and addictively good. "Yummy," she said, as his cock plopped out of her mouth and she stroked a few more squirts of his cum out onto her tongue. Bobbie Sue immediately felt foolish and blushed.

Despre snorted. "Like that do ya?" He was still reeling from the blast of sexual energy that had just hit him. Multiple women had just become servants of the black snake of Damballah, even if they didn't realize it yet.

Bobbie Sue sobbed suddenly and stood up out of the chair. "Forgive me father, I couldn't help myself. I see you more as a man, then a priest. Forgive this sinner."

Despre watched as she brought her cross up to her mouth and pursed her lips. "Wait!" he ordered before she could kiss it. "Kiss mine."

Bobbie Sue looked at him strangely. He raised his cross up to her mouth. It was nothing more than two pieces of wood tied together by some leather thongs. A very humble cross for a not very humble man. She pursed her lips and kissed the wood. From time to time, Bobbie Sue struggled with her faith. Praying for guidance rarely worked and she'd once made the mistake of asking Melvin why he was an atheist. His answer was so rational and logical, that she'd almost unconverted at once. She hadn't asked again. Kissing Despre's cross convinced her more than anything that there was a god. She was filled with a sense of peace and wellbeing that she'd never gotten from prayer before or going to mass. Impossible, but she almost felt like god was pleased with her behavior!

Much to Bobbie Sue's surprise, Despre stepped away from her still holding the cross up. She looked down and saw that he had stepped out of his sweats and even as she watched he kicked off his shoes. He was naked, but for the cross and the tribal looking armbands. "You are a sinner, Mrs. Kindle, for you are a daughter of Eve. You have been tempted by the black snake and tasted of the fruit of the tree of knowledge." Despre felt a large dollop of semen drip from his limp cock. The lovely blonde watched it fall the library's carpet and licked her lips. He closed his eyes and gathered in some of the sexual energy that permeated this entire county. His cock stretched an inch and rose hardening back to full mast. He heard the woman gasp. When he opened his eyes, it was his turn to gasp. The town librarian had pulled the halter off over her head. Her breasts were magnificent, large conical melons with long pointy nipples. "You now have the knowledge, Bobbie Sue," he said watching her struggle to pull the tight yoga pants down. "The knowledge that only big black cock can satisfy you or bring you happiness."

"It's true," whispered the now naked Mrs. Kindle. She walked towards Despre. He led her towards a long study table and lifted her up onto it. The table was the perfect height for fucking. Bobbie laid down on her back and spread her pussy lips open for him even as he guided the apple sized cock head towards her hungry pussy. "Fuck me, Papa," she pleaded.

Despre pushed his cock head down against her pussy until he began to penetrate her. The handsome black man threw his head back and cried, "Mwen sakrifye sa yo orgasms ou Damballah, kreyatè de vi."

Bobbie Sue looked up at him in alarm. He'd spoken in the Haitian Creole of the curse. She'd caught what sounded like, sacrifice orgasms to Damballah, creator of life. Then his cock head was in her and she didn't care anymore as the orgasms started coming like fireworks. Her hips bucked up into his strong thrusts. Despre leaned down and sucked one hard nipple into his mouth before kissing over towards the other one. His hips never stopped their constant hard thrusts and she felt herself cumming with almost every one. There was no such thing as a bad fuck from a big black cock, but Despre really knew how to work it. This man was an expert and his cock had been in a multitude of women. "You're no priest," she gasped as he straightened up, grabbing her legs while he slammed his cock rapidly in and out of her pussy at an almost inhuman speed.

"But I am a priest, a priest of Damballah," he cried, laughing. Bobbie Sue looked at him in surprise even as her pelvis continued rising into his thrusts. He put one of her legs over his shoulder and reached down to grab her breast. Instead, his fingers found her cross and closed before snapping the chain around her neck. He tossed it aside contemptuously. "Your god says this is wrong, my god wants us to fuck. Sexual pleasure is a gift from Damballah and your god made it a sin. What fools you followers of Christ are!

"NO!" hissed, Bobbie Sue. When she had first fucked Melvin, she'd been as horrified fucking an atheist as she'd been fucking a black guy. Now she was fucking a voodoo worshiping pagan!

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked, yanking his hips back until his cock sprang free to rear up over her abdomen. It dripped with her orgasms.

"NO!" she said again, this time sitting up and grabbing his slick shaft. She bent it down back into her pussy and soon the orgasms were coming again. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! LOVE YOUR COCK! DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!" she screamed, tears of joy and pleasure running down her cheeks. "It's so good! SO GOOD! SO FUCKING GOOD! God damn it, fuck me. Fuck me. FUCK ME!" He slammed his cock in deep and she felt it buck, the first strong spurt of his seed striking deep into her womb. "SEED ME GOD DAMM...BALLAH!" Bobbie Sue had an immense orgasm, her pussy and womb contracting all around his spurting cock. He grabbed her arms and pulled her up so that she was sitting on the edge of the table. He kept his cock buried in her as she wrapped her legs and arms around him. They kissed until the last drop of his sperm had filled her womb.

Despre stepped back and his cock plopped out. Her spread legs suddenly turned into Niagara Falls until she clamped her hands over her leaky pussy to keep from messing up the carpet. "Go clean up," he ordered watching her jump down and walk bowlegged towards the bathroom with her hands still between her legs. "And don't think I'm done with you."

***********

Bobbie Sue left the bathroom door open and Despre strolled over. She straddled the toilet and tried to force his cum from her pussy, but she knew by experience that the seed of black men didn't like coming out and a lot would remain trapped in her womb. He watched her. It felt strange, like having a man watch you pee. "Why are you posing as a Catholic priest?" she asked, her face turning red as she strained to get his cum out.

"It's a long story, but it gives me a place to stay and the nuns have been very... accommodating."

It sounded like she was having a diarrhea attack, but the splattering noise hitting the toilet water was all his semen. "Why are you here?"

"A pilgrimage of sorts. I came to see the oak, but found it destroyed. I fashioned my cross from its branches." Despre watched her eyes go down to the cross around his neck and widen. Kissing it had been a bigger religious experience to the woman then praying to her god ever had. "Visit Coxville County, see the nigger hanging tree, stay for the big titted women," he said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry," she said.

Despre shrugged. "His death was preordained." He held out his hand. "Come," he said.

She squatted lower over the toilet and there was another splattering. This time it was pee. She looked at him, blushed, and then shrugged herself. Bobbie Sue took his hand and he led her past her desk and the table they'd just fucked on. He was getting dangerously close to the front windows. The whole front of the library was glass. He

turned, his cock starting to rise again. "It's like you can do that at will," she said.

"I can," he replied. Despre grabbed her and spun her around, pushing her towards the window panes.

"Not too close," she said, starting to push back. "Someone will see us."

"Let them see," he said. There were computer stations lined about next to the windows. He pushed her between two of them. Despre grabbed her hips and guided his cock back between her thighs.

Bobbie Sue looked out on the main street in alarm as the black priest began thrusting into her again. His thrusts were hard forcing her to brace herself against the glass. It was dark outside and it would be hard to see into the darkened library. She watched a car drive past. His thrusts grew harder and she had to brace her head against the pane along with her hands. Luckily, this section of main street was largely deserted even on a Friday night. This was the government section and all the offices were closed. She could see the circle in front of city hall, the old plantation. She could see the courthouse across the street. The sheriff's office next door to the courthouse had its lights on and she could see a deputy at the desk. His thrusts turned powerfully hard, mashing her breasts to the panes as he fucked her from behind and the orgasms started coming. She watched as the sheriff's squad car entered the circle in front of City hall and drive past her window as it patrolled down towards the busier section of Main Street where the movie theater was, as well as some restaurants, and a bar. "FUCK ME!" she cried after one particularly big orgasm.

"What do you want, Mrs. Kindle?"

"I want you to fuck me," she gasped. "Fuck me with your big black cock."

"Don't tell me, tell the world."

She glanced out over the town of Coxville and to her utmost horror, she saw a familiar figure approaching. "I want to be fucked by big black cock," she screamed as he increased his thrusts. Don't look! Don't look! She prayed as her sister jogged past the window, but Sammy Spitzman was focused on her nightly run and her head continued to stare intensely forwards. Bobbie Sue's hard pointy nipple pushed deep into her flattened tits as he slammed hard into her pussy forcing her entire body against the window.

"What do you love?"

This time she screamed it out to her retreating sister and to the world. "I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK!" Despre steadied her hips and slowly pulled his cock out. Bobbie Sue craved it again immediately, but a small part of her felt relieved, there was only so much a woman could take. She felt the cock head move up and press against her rosebud. It parted easily under the pressure, her ass had grown used to having thick black cocks shoved deep inside it. She even craved it now and would have been disappointed if he hadn't tried to fuck her ass. "I LOVE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY BIG BLACK COCK!" she screamed out to Coxville without being prompted.

Despre forced her body forwards until her entire nude figure was pressed against the glass by the weight of his body. He put his hands against the glass and his head over her shoulder as he continued to fuck her ass. "This is how it should be Coxville, your women surrendering their bodies to the superior black cocks of Damballah." Two cars drove past. One glance by the drivers and they would have seen the town's hardest working woman being integrated by a black man. Despre licked her ear before whispering. "Black men, black cocks, and black seed," into her ear. "What do you love Mrs. Kindle?"

"BLACK MEN, BLACK COCKS, BLACK SEED," she shouted out to Main Street just as her bowels began filling with the black seed that she loved so much. He pulled out and Bobbie Sue immediately turned and fell to her knees. She grabbed his still hard cock and jerked it off, trying to get more of his seed. She was rewarded by a few strong squirts into her open mouth and onto her tits. When he finished, she kissed his cock head as a sign of respect while her other hand rubbed his sperm into her nipples.

Bobbie Sue ran to the bathroom again and after she'd emptied her squishy bowels as best she could, she grabbed her cleaning kit (she'd put it together after realizing fucking Melvin would be a regular thing) and came out to get to work cleaning his sperm up. The biggest puddle was under the edge of the table. Despre was dressed and smiling at her as she started cleaning in the nude. His sweats started bulging out and she grinned at his desire for her. "Can I see you again?" she asked.

"I'll be staying in town awhile longer. We'll get together again."

Bobbie Sue saw her broken cross. She looked at the gold cross and the broken necklace. "How does one serve Damballah, Papa?" She asked out of curiosity. She wasn't about to give up her faith for voodoo, but she was curious.

"Just keep doing what you're doing, Mrs. Kindle." he answered before turning to leave. "Just keep doing what you're doing."

He let himself out.

**********

Bobbie Sue sent a quick text to her husband that she was on her way home from the library. The lovely blonde did a quick sweep of the tables and carpet looking for signs of Despre's semen, nodding her head satisfied that her cleaning job had gotten everything. She went to her desk and gathered her car keys. Her head was down, fumbling through her large bundle of keys for the library key while she opened the door and stepped outside. In a moment of clumsiness that would have made her sister proud, Bobbie Sue slammed into someone with a loud "UMPHH!" coming from her breasts.