TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 19: One Hot Librarian and the Nerd

Story Info
Bobbie Sue has another visitor at the library.
2.6k words
4.55
27.9k
26

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TCCS Part 3: Chapter 19: One Hot Librarian Isn't too Tired For Her Nerd

Bobbie Sue sent a quick text to her husband that she was on her way home from the library. The lovely blonde did a quick sweep of the tables and carpet looking for signs of Despre's semen, nodding her head satisfied that her cleaning job had gotten everything. She went to her desk and gathered her car keys. Her head was down, fumbling through her large bundle of keys for the library key while she opened the door and stepped outside. In a moment of clumsiness that would have made her sister proud, Bobbie Sue slammed into someone with a loud "UMPHH!" coming from her breasts.

"He he he," said Melvin, stepping back. Her facial tick returned at the sound of his laughter. His fist was raised in a knocking position as he'd been just about to rap on the door to get her attention when she stepped through it. The fist moved over to his face and adjusted the thick black glasses on his nose as it had been knocked askew by her prodigious bosom. "He he he, hi Mrs. Kindle," he said, unable to take his eyes of her breasts. The halter left little of her nipples to the imagination.

"Melvin! What are you doing here at this hour?" she asked.

It was weird seeing a black man blush, but his cheeks clearly turned darker. "I rode my bike here."

Bobbie Sue glanced over at the bike rack and at the lone bicycle in it. It was a girl's adult bike with an embarrassing basket on the front with a flower design on it. She knew Melvin didn't have any money and would have bought him a real bicycle, but it wouldn't last long in the Westside of town where he lived. It would either be stolen, or some thug would bully it away from him. "That's a long ride Melvin."

"I know. He he he. I was home studying when my testicles started aching and my penis started swelling. It really hurts Mrs. Kindle. I need to get off." He reached down and squeezed his bulge. Her eyes followed.

"I see," she replied. "I'm sorry, but I'm on my way home..." Her nipples popped out and began aching as much as Melvin's balls must be. "I just texted David that..." The faucet in her pussy turned on and started soaking her already crusty panties. "I can't right now..." Bobbie Sue had been completely sexually satisfied by Despre less than an hour ago and now within seconds was horny for black cock again. "I can't say no to that big black cock of yours Melvin. Of course, we can fuck," she said, turning around and reentering the library.

"He he he," giggled Melvin following her. "I've never seen you dressed so sexy," he said, eyes sweeping up and down her body.

"Thank you," she replied, pulling the halter over her head, freeing her giant conical breasts. She stood before him clad only in the form hugging yoga pants.

"I like your hair down," he told her. She always wore it up on her head at work and school. Mrs. Kindle always looked like a sexy professional, but with her hair down and dressed like this, she looked like a sexy slut. Melvin pushed his pants down, sighing with relief as his hard cock sprang up from its confines.

Bobbie Sue wiggled out of the tight yoga pants and walked nude over to the table where she had so recently fucked the black priest of Damballah. She jumped up on the table and spread her legs open, staring hungrily at Melvin's bobbing cock even as he stared hungrily at her dripping pussy. She reached out and grabbed his massive shaft just as he stepped up to the table. "Here, let me put this where it belongs," she told him, guiding his cock between the warm folds of her pussy. They both moaned as he pushed it inside.

Melvin worked his cock in and out, letting her arousal coat his shaft, pushing deeper as it became more lubricated. He leaned down and licked one of her nipples as he pushed his cock in all the way to the hilt. His sexy teacher shuddered beneath him as she came hard. Her cum soaked his balls and started dripping down to the carpet.

Bobbie Sue wrapped her legs around his hips and held him inside her. "He he he, I love being inside you," he moaned. "He he he. He he he." She pulled his face down to hers and shoved her tongue down his throat, kissing him both to say thank you for the wonderful orgasm and to stop his grating giggling."

He kissed her back, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples with both hands until her pussy spasmed all around his shaft as she came again. Weak from the orgasm, she collapsed back down on the table.

Melvin stood up straight and cupped her knees under his scrawny arms. "Gonna fuck this white pussy good now," he growled, pumping his shaft.

Bobbie Sue moaned, loving how sometimes he'd go all dominant male when he was fucking her. "Yes Melvin, fuck your white pussy good with your big black cock. Shit! Going to cum!" Bobbie Sue squirted so hard, her juices fanned out around his pumping shaft.

Melvin bucked his hips as fast as he could, watching his teacher squirm in ecstasy on the table. Her tits were heaving each time he sank his cock in balls deep. After every ten pumps of his shaft, her hips would slowly raise up off the table as she came again. The ache in his balls grew worse as he buried his cock, the first large shot of sperm filling her womb. "Take my seed, BITCH!" he grunted, working his cock around a few times, sending more strands of semen into her pussy. Mrs. Kindle screamed in orgasmic pleasure as he seeded her yet again.

Melvin held his cock in deep feeling it twitch several more times loosing more of his sperm into her fertile white womb. His cock turned soft and he slowly pulled it out. "Sorry about what I called you, Mrs. Kindle," he apologized.

Bobbie Sue was staring at her belly. He'd emptied the entire load of both balls into her womb and her lower abdomen now looked bloated. She felt his spent cock fall loose from her pussy and her belly slowly contracted as his sperm rushed down her pussy to pour out in a steady stream to soak the carpet. "That's okay Melvin. You got caught up in the moment is all." She forced herself to sit up and jump off the table. "I'm not a bitch though."

"I know, Mrs. Kindle," he said, holding his head down and looking like the meek nerd he was.

"I'd be a bitch if I didn't fuck you, but since I can't stop fucking you, that makes me a slut. Feel free to call me a slut."

"You're a slut," he said. "He he he."

Bobbie Sue's eye tic returned as she walked to the bathroom, waddling as she cupped her hands under her leaking pussy. She tried to expel all she could over the toilet before collecting her cleaning kit once again and returning to the table. Melvin was laying on it nude, breathing heavily from his recent exertion. She knew he was mildly asthmatic, but thought it was mostly an excuse to get out of playing sports in gym class.

Bobbie Sue wiped up the large pool of sperm that had formed beneath their crotches and sprayed air freshener around it. Satisfied, she gathered up her clothes and pulled her yoga pants on. "You can leave your bike here if you want and I'll drive you home." She walked over to her computer to check her emails one last time while pulling the halter on over her head. One intrigued her, and she clicked on it before adjusting her breasts in the top. "This is interesting Melvin."

"What's that?" he asked, sitting up on the edge of the table. She glanced over at him. His cock was limp, but it was still swollen plump. It hung over the edge of the table like a foot-long spoiled banana.

"I just got an email from the Boston Public Library and it seems they have a Cox family diary in their archives." She looked back at him. He was holding his cock, still huge, but it was limp in his hand as he held it. "Unfortunately, it's not available for circulation as it's in their historical reference section."

She took her eyes of the text and gulped as her gaze fell on his cock. He was stroking his shaft and it was hardening up. "Looks like I'm going to Boston," she said, not taking her eyes off his cock. "Melvin, what are you doing?"

"I need my cock sucked," he told her jumping off the table.

"Melvin, it's late and I need to go home..."

"I said I need my cock sucked... SLUT." he told her.

She shuddered with her need for more of his big black cock. "Of course, Melvin," she replied, her lust growing as she watched his bobbing cock approaching her. Bobbie Sue took her eyes off it long enough to pull the halter off over her head. She bent forwards meeting his cock head with her lips and kissed it before taking him in her mouth. She worked her mouth along the end, slurping around the head and several inches beyond.

Melvin reached down and brushed some of her long blonde hair out of her face. He kept his hand on her head and began guiding her up and down his shaft. Melvin added a second hand and took over fucking her face, grunting as she sucked him. The act of sex sometimes brought out the dominant black male in Melvin and she loved it when he acted manly. "Fuuuuuuck!" he growled. "Suck that black cock, slut."

Bobbie Sue trembled in lust, her pussy leaking arousal again. He pushed her head back and she froze with just his plump cock head in her mouth. He tried to pull her forward, pushing his cock at the same time, but she resisted, and the little geek actually growled in anger. Her teeth came down on the shaft just under the flair of his cock head. He froze and released her head. Bobbie Sue pulled back, keeping her mouth wrapped tightly around his head forcing Melvin to take several steps forward. As he stepped between her legs, she arched her back and enveloped his hard-black shaft with her bosom, relaxing her teeth. Melvin growled again and started slipping his cock back and forth through her breasts. "That's it Melvin, fuck my slut titties with your big black cock."

"Fuck yeah," he growled again. His hands came down and took over squeezing her breasts around his shaft. His hot teacher bent her chin down and opened her mouth, so his cock head could push into her mouth each time he shoved forwards through her tits. Her tongue twirled all around his cock head each time he entered her mouth and sometimes her held still while she licked his cock head like a lollipop.

Bobbie Sue looked up lovingly at the scrawny black teen as he titty fucked her. Sweat had appeared on his forehead. She squirmed in her chair, pushing her pussy down against her seat. He'd positioned his hands on her breasts perfectly so that he could squeeze her hard nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. The little nerd was skillfully twirling, rubbing, and pinching her nipples to the point, Bobbie Sue was forced to slide one hand down underneath her yoga pants until her finger found her wet pussy. It slid inside her, rubbing her clit rapidly.

Melvin was grunting and squinting, his cheeks turned darker as he strained. She looked down and saw his giant cock head pushing up through her breasts. It had turned an angry dark purple and swollen even larger. The urethra opened. Bobbie Sue closed her eyes just as a blast of semen peppered her face and then the head was in her mouth, still cumming and she could taste his delicious sperm even as her own fingers brought her off to orgasm. Semen hit her forehead, nose, and cheeks again. She gulped his cum down before the head reentered her mouth, a powerful strand of sperm striking the back of her throat before her mouth was empty and a spray of cum covered her lips and chin. The head thrust forwards, but just to her lips, her mouth half filling with his seed which she rolled around on her tongue before gulping down. His cock continued to cum, but now it was flowing out around the head like lava from a volcano, flowing down his shaft to coat her breasts and nipple with even more of his youthful black seed. Bobbie Sue had continued cumming with each spurt of his cock and when he was finally done, she pulled her soaked hand from out of her pants, panting with relief as she wiped the sperm from her eyes with her dry hand.

"Wow," said Melvin stepping back.

His cock fell over to stick straight out from his crotch. It was at its apex. The point where it was at its hardest and most swollen while cumming just before it began to deflate. She stared at it in awe and just as she thought it was about to shrink, it gave one last jerk, shooting a strand of semen from her yoga pants, over her navel, between her breasts, and stopping on her chin. It made several more spasms, dribbling sperm out of the head before the beast finally began to hang downwards. "Wow, yourself," she replied. That last dying gasp of sperm was more than her husband had cum in all her years of marriage.

"He he he."

Bobbie Sue's eye twitched. She stood and strolled back to the library's bathroom. She looked at her sperm covered face and body. As messy an inconvenience as it was, she loved being covered in a black man's sperm. Bobbie Sue reached down and hefted one of her large conical breast, lifting it up until she could reach the nipple with her. Her tongue flickered out, lapping up the sperm from her nipple. She did the same with her other breast. Some of the other large concentrations of sperm, she scooped up with her finger and licked it off. She washed off the rest with a wet towel.

When Bobbie Sue returned with her cleaning kit, Melvin was dressed and browsing through the astronomy section of the library even though he had read every book there by this point. He'd blown his load mostly on her so cleaning it up didn't take too long. She returned her kit back to the restroom and walked back to her desk, retrieving her halter, and pulling it over her head.

There were three messages from David on her phone wanting to know where she was. The last was in all caps indicating he was worried. She texted back that she'd gotten distracted and lost track of time. Her husband would understand, he'd realized he was married to the hardest working woman in Coxville a long time ago. "Come on Melvin," she called. "I'll drive you home."

They left, Bobbie Sue locking the library door behind them. "By the way, Mrs. Kindle," said Melvin. "Where's your cross?"

Her hand reached up to where her cross normally hung from her neck. It was in her purse. "The chain broke," she responded, thinking of the powerful priest of Damballah ripping it from her neck. Melvin just nodded not really caring. Her car was in the side parking lot.

As they walked past it, neither noticed the smudged outline of Bobbie Sue's body on the window of the library.