TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 20: Kat and the Principal

Story Info
Kat goes to her mom's and encounters Principal Long.
5.9k words
4.56
48.2k
38

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on comics by the Pit and Stormbringer

TCCS Part 3: Chapter 20: Kat and the Principal

**********

10/17/09 Saturday

**********

Candy held the throbbing cock head tightly with her lips. It strained to jerk wildly as it pumped its hot seed into her hungry mouth. She relaxed her throat letting his delicious sperm slide down her throat to fill her belly. Willy Long had the most scrumptiously addictive semen she'd ever tasted, and it had been her daily breakfast for the last week. Tomorrow would be her first morning without it.

"Slow down there sexy, you done drained those old balls dry," he told her.

Candy opened her eyes and looked down the massive shaft. Her hands were pumping it furiously trying to make sure every last drop had been drained from his 18" black pipe. She moaned and released the head, kissing it on the urethra. "You sure? Your loads never seem to lose any volume no matter how many times I drain them."

"Well, they do fill back up quickly," he replied with a grin. "We both need to get going."

"You sure you don't want me to go with you?"

"We'll go away together some other time."

Candy was nude as she stood and walked to her bathroom. "Somewhere we can be seen in public without so many horrified hate-filled stares."

"That's most anywhere outside the County line, my love," he replied. "Besides, I want you to show my old friend Kielbasa some love."

"If you say so Willie," said Candy, turning on the shower. She stepped under the hot water and found herself thinking about her strange circumstances. In one week, she'd hooked up with Willie Long, let him move in with her, told him she loved him, and often called him Master for he owned her body and her heart. Now he wanted to share her with other men and she would do anything he asked her to do. Of course, it didn't hurt that old George had such a nice big black cock and she assumed Kielbasa's would be impressive too like most black men apparently.

Candy lingered in the shower a little longer than necessary, hoping Willie would join her as he

often did, but this time he left her alone. She exited the shower and dried off before brushing her teeth. Willie was packing when she came out of the shower. He was still nude. They usually stayed nude around each other. "Willie, are my breasts too big?"

Willie looked up from his suitcase. Candy was cupping her breasts and squeezing around the nipple area. He grinned. "You know they're perfect and I know what you're up to."

Candy sucked her lower lip into her mouth and nodded her head towards his crotch. "And it's working."

He looked down. His cock was hard and sticking straight out. "Dayumn," he said. "Now I'm gonna be on the road for hours with a stiffy."

"You don't have to be," she purred. One hand left her breast and slid down her belly and over her pubes. Her finger started teasing her clitty.

"Why Candace Cox, I do believe you're insatiable."

"And who's fault is that Willie Long?" she asked, nodding towards his cock.

Willie wanted nothing more than to fuck her right then and there, but he wanted as much sperm in his balls as possible when he arrived in New Orleans. "You're already going to be late for work," he told her.

Candy pouted and stamped her foot, before walking over to the closet and selecting some clothes, dressing for her volunteer work at the retirement home. He was still nude when she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately at her front door. One hand left his neck and slid down to stroke his monster cock. "Just one more fuck," she whispered in his ear.

"Tomorrow night," he promised before spinning her around and spanking her ass as she walked out the door.

**********

Kat Jones didn't see her mom's car drive past her as she drove to the little Limburg farming area where her mom lived. She'd told Nathan she wasn't feeling well and was going to skip this afternoon's football game against the Tittsville Titans. She really wanted to go to the game but knew Hercules West would be there to watch his brother play and she hoped to avoid him when Nathan was around.

The problem was that she didn't want to avoid him at all when Nathan wasn't around. She wanted him now. She wanted him all the time and it wasn't just Herc and his big nigger cock, it was also her freaking mailman of all people. She'd taken to hiding her car in the garage whenever Amos was working his postal route. She wanted to fuck Amos again really bad, but the guilt was killing her. She needed to talk to someone soon and her mom instantly sprang to mind. She and Candy had always been close, and she could keep little secrets. Candace had even just nodded

knowingly and took Kat down to the drug store to get birth control pills when Kat had confessed to being ready to lose her virginity. Candy never said anything to Kat's dad.

Kat was going to admit to her mom that she had cheated on Nathan, but not that her lover had been a black man. That would destroy her mother. She just hoped her mom hadn't left for the game already.

The Cox family home was an old farmhouse in the middle of a field up a long drive. Candy and Marvin weren't farmers, but leased the land out. This year's crop had already been harvested and Kat got a good view of the house she grew up in. There was a strange car in the driveway, but her mom was gone. Curious, Kat drove all the way up the drive though she assumed it was one of her mom's many friends and that her mom had driven the two of them to the game already.

Kat let herself in to her mother's home. There was no crime out here and Candy never locked her door. "HELLO," she yelled. "MOM!" No one answered, but she could here movement upstairs and then someone on the steps. She walked into the living room and up the stairs, gasping in shock. "What the fuck!" she hissed as she watched her old high school principal coming down the steps nude with a towel wrapped around his waist like he was about take a shower. "Principal Long, what are you a doing here?" she asked. Her face had gone pale and her heart was beating rapidly.

"Mrs. Jones," said Willie, smiling. "Well I guessed you would have found out sooner or later. Your mom and I have been seeing each other."

"What the fuck!" she hissed again.

"Language Katherine," he told her. "Your mom and I are a couple and I've been living here."

Kat shook her head. "I don't believe you." Her mom was as unlikely to date a nigger as Kat herself was...

"It's true and we have you to thank for it," he said, pausing as her eyes widened and her mouth fell open. "We really hit it off at your barbecue last week."

"Oh my god," muttered Kat, swooning a little. Part of the problem was that she couldn't envision her mother with any man other than her father and the other part was that her mom was a nigger lover and Kat despised nigger lovers.

Willie had stopped several stairs up so that he towered over her. "Are you okay, Mrs. Jones? You look ill."

"I just really needed to talk to my mom."

"I'm afraid your mom has left for the afternoon."

"Fine then. I guess I can catch her at the game." Kat turned to leave.

"She's not there. She's volunteering at a retirement home. Is there something I can help you with?"

Her mom was working again and shacking up with a nigger! And Kat thought she knew everything about her mom's life. "No," she said turning around to face the black man. Her eyes fell on the long tube-like bulge running down the entire length of the towel and it was a big towel. She gulped. It appeared her old pervert of a principal was hung like a horse. "J-just something I really needed to talk to my mom about. It's personal."

"I am a trained guidance counselor, you know," he reminded her. "I'm sure there's something I can do to... for you. I'm pretty sure there is something you need... badly."

Kat gulped again. Despite her horror at the situation, her nipples were hardening, and her stupid vagina was lubricating itself. "No sir, it was personal, a family matter."

"Now Mrs. Jones, I know I've only been seeing your mom for a week, but I want you to think of me as family and I think I know what's been bothering you."

Kat couldn't take her eyes off the giant rod trying to rip up out of the towel even as the thought of having a nigger father-in-law horrified her. Fuck, Nathan wouldn't even invite him over for Christmas dinner and her husband loved her mom as much as he loved his own.

"I know what you want to talk to your mom about," said Long, adjusting the towel.

"What's that, sir," she replied.

"Is it about your growing need for this?" he asked, pulling the towel off and throwing it over the railing.

**********

Kat gasped at the sight of old man Long's cock. It was half again as big as Hercules' black cock. It rose up quickly, though in jerks and spasms like the man's blood flow was pumping it up. "Oh my god," she gasped unable to take her eyes off the black monster. "There's no way my mom's taking that thing."

Long laughed. "I can assure you, that Candy is quite fond of this piece of dark meat."

"I don't believe you," mumbled Kat, watching her hand glide under the fat cock head. She frowned. She didn't even remember reaching out to touch it.

Long took another step forwards. "We aren't here to talk about how much your mom likes nigger cock." He smirked when she gasped at that. "There's something you need to get off your chest." His hands grabbed her waist and raised her shirt up exposing her toned flat belly and then her bra. She raised one arm and he pulled it over her head. The shirt fell and slid down the arm

holding his cock.

Kat looked at her shirt dangling around her arm. Her hand seemed reluctant to let go, but after several tries it released his cock long enough for the shirt to fall to the floor. She quickly grabbed his cock again this time both hands stroked the hot shaft. "Wait, it looks like there were two things you needed to get off your chest," added Willy. Her bra hooked in the front. He skillfully unhooked it, her breasts springing free of confinement. "Lovely," he told her. Kat smiled at him.

Kat released his cock to let her bra fall off. She stood before him in sneakers, low hanging jeans, and topless from the waist up. He sat down on the stairs and she kneeled between his legs. Jesus, but the man's cock was so big, he could give himself a blow job, but it was Kat's job to suck black cocks. She grabbed his cock again and pulled the head to her lips, letting her tongue twirl around the same crown her mom had been sucking just an hour earlier. Long reached out and pinched her hard nipples sending pangs of lust through her body.

Kat couldn't imagine there were cocks bigger then Hercules West or her letter carrier's, but her old principal was half again as long. He was a freak of nature! There was no way any woman could service this cock properly, yet she felt obligated to try. She relaxed her throat and let the old man's fat cock head punch past her uvula and tonsils. She pulled back then swallowed deep again. Uvula, tonsils, and larynx. "Suck that black cock good now, Mrs. Jones," ordered the old man. Uvula, tonsils, larynx, and trachea. "Deeper." Uvula, tonsils, larynx, trachea, and esophagus. "Deeper slut." Kat bobbed her head following Mr. Long's orders. Uvula, tonsils, larynx, trachea, and esophagus, she thought repeatedly shortening it to U T L T E as she bobbed her head more rapidly. UTLTE, UTLTE. The deeper she went, the better his cock smelled. It reeked of sex, stinking of sperm and pussy (her MOM'S!). The sperm smelled both fresh and old and her eyes could see flakes of dried cum all over the lower third of his cock. Wherever her lips touched, his cock turned shiny and clean.

Kat pictured Long laying nude on her dad's side of the bed with her mother kneeling between his legs sucking this freak of a nigger cock and the image in her mind was close to what had actually happened just over an hour earlier. The unwashed stink and the flakes of old sperm suggested a long night of sex. She inhaled deeply through her nose. The stench was horrible yet also fragrantly addictive and she exhaled quickly, so that she could take in more of the smell. What a privilege it was to suck such a magnificent cock. She looked up at him and winked. The look he returned was condescending, but he nodded his approval and she continued sucking more than two thirds of his shaft. "Use them big Cox titties," he told her.

Kat nodded, almost choking with the thick shaft down her throat. She pulled back up so that just the cock head was in her mouth and hefted her breasts around the shaft. She squeezed them together and bounced them up and down over his cock while sucking the head. Kat pinched her nipples between her fingers while she titty fucked him. He smirked in approval, but still looked at her like she was just a slut, a tool whose purpose was to service his cock. And he was right! His cock swelled along with her realization that this was what she was born to do. The huge snake-like cock thickened and straightened out some more. The head grew so big it almost got caught in her esophagus. Kat pulled back quickly just as the old man's hot seed exploded into her mouth, swelling her cheeks out like a balloon, sperm flowing like a river down her relaxed throat

muscles to fill her stomach with its warmth.

Principal Long's seed was ambrosia to her mouth. It tasted better than anything she'd ever had before. It was pumping out of the huge shaft faster than she could swallow. Sperm shot from her mouth and Kat was forced to release it, getting her face covered by a blast of hot cum just as the head cleared her lips. She kept bouncing her tits over his cock and it kept cumming. Jet after jet of sperm splattered on her face or flew into her open mouth. Sometimes it flew up a foot to fall back down, splattering all over her tits. "Who got you hooked on the black dick?" he asked, gasping for air.

Kat was still titty fucking him. "Hercules West," she told him, planting her lips over the still spurting cock head, gulping down a few more mouthfuls.

"Ah yes, the COCKS one-time football star that your sister screwed over... DAMN GURL! You're draining those old balls good."

Kat finally released her tits, his cock collapsing to smack him on his belly and chest, giving one last violent spasm that covered his neck and upper chest in white semen. She closed her eyes focusing on her last mouthful of cum, enjoying the taste of it on her tongue before she finally gulped it down. Kat licked her lips. "And Amos Flynn, my mail carrier. She stood, rising a little unsteadily to her feet.

Long reached his hand out and she helped him up off the steps. He struggled to rise. He was an old man after all. As he stood, his cock fell sticking out and bent down. She had the absurd notion that if he were to fall forwards, his cock would prop him up like a kickstand or a tripod. "I'd like to hear all about it," he said, still holding her hand. He brought her hand down to his cock and placed it on it. She immediately grasped his shaft. Long beckoned for her to go upstairs and she led the way, pulling him by his cock.

**********

For the last fifteen minutes, Willie Long had sat on the edge of Candy's bed listening to Kat tell her story from the bathroom while watching his cock slowly rise. It was such a monster that the dangling head nearly touched the floor and for him to get an erection, it took a lot of blood flow and beats of his heart. It was rising now like a giant snake coming to life.

"After the barbecue, I couldn't stop thinking about what Hercules had done to me, but I was struggling to stay faithful to Nathan plus I'm on fertility pills."

Long's cock leaped up a foot at that. The thought of putting a baby in Kat's hot body had his cock aching with need to plant its seed even though young Mr. West had probably beaten him to the prize. "Nathan shooting blanks?" he asked, looking at the bathroom door.

"Low sperm count," said Kat from the bathroom. "We've been trying awhile now."

"And after the barbecue?"

"Like I mentioned, I didn't want to cheat on Nathan again even though my body was craving more of that big cock between Hercules' legs. I ordered a large black dildo online to keep me satisfied..."

Willie's eyes grew wide when as she told him about her encounter with her mail carrier. He and Amos Flynn were old friends and used to share interracial videos with each other back in the 70s and later Willie would go over for drinks at Amos' house and watch DVDs eventually streaming Amos' son LD's interracial movies off the net. Amos watched proudly as his son turned many a white bitch on to the joys of big black cock. The first movies were set up so that the white actress's expression when she first saw his cock was always caught on film. LD won a lot of AVA awards and most of his actresses won too for how convincing their on-screen orgasms were. After nearly fifteen years in Los Angeles, around half the working adult film actresses had performed in a LD JOINT production. Kat had bought one of LD's life-sized dildos.

"And after Amos and Herc used me, Amos left and Herc took me back to my bedroom and fucked me three more times, twice in my pussy and once in my ass. I had to talk to someone and thought I'd tell mom that I'd cheated on Nathan, but not with a bl..." Kat opened the door and found herself staring at his erect cock. "OH MY GOD!" She took two steps forwards and fell to her knees before it, trying to take the head in her mouth.

Long grabbed the lengthy shaft and smacked her on the head with the end. "No, I want that sweet white pussy this time. Get on the bed."

Kat nodded and stood. She looked over the bed. "No, not here," she said, grabbing the end of his cock. "Not in my parents' marital bed." She didn't want to be taken by a black man on the bed she was conceived in. "Follow me."

Her old principal looked angry for a moment at being disobeyed, but he nodded and rose letting her lead him by his cock down the hall to another room. It was her old bedroom. He'd been in there already, snooping around. He'd found an old pair of panties in her dresser and sniffed them, but they just smelled of dust and faintly of detergent. He'd fantasized about seeing Katherine Cox nude the second he laid eyes on her in high school, but that was before he'd wired the building with hidden cameras and he never got his chance.

The bedroom was still decorated to her taste except for a large tread machine taking up most of the floor space. Jenny's old room had been converted into a craft room. Kat's bed still looked like a teenage girl lived here, but was frozen in the 90s. The bedspread was pink with a stuffed teddy bear and unicorn propped on the pillow. The walls were adorned with several posters, Lance Bass, Mario Lopez, Johnny Depp as Edward Scissorhands, and Depp again with DiCaprio from the Gilbert Grape movie. DiCaprio appeared again in a Titanic poster.

Kat giggled. "I feel like a school girl again, hiding a boy from my parents."

Long smacked her ass cheek hard enough she gave a little jump. "Ever hid a black boy from your parents?"

"God no," she said, crawling on her bed while wiggling her ass invitingly at him. "They would have freaked out. I lost my virginity in this bed."

He smacked her ass again. "On your back. I want you to watch me." He climbed on as she rolled over. "Who took your virginity?"

"Edgar Child."

"That panty waste?" Long sneered. Edgar Child was one of those 90s sissy boys. He had a girlish figure and wore dark eye makeup. He looked up at the poster of Depp again and shook his head in disgust. To have a hot bodied slut like Kat Cox defiled by a girly man like that disgusted him. "Did Mr. Child have a cock like this?" Long kneeled between her legs and slapped his cock down on her upper torso. The huge knobby end fell between her breasts.

12