TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 22: The Senior Bonfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The night at her barbecue. I don't know what came over me, but somthin' told me I could get away with it. Turns out she was starving for a real man's cock. Looks like the white women of this county are finally coming to their senses."

"Damn! Between the two of us, we've fucked Kitty, her mom, and her aunt," said Samson. He high fived his brother. "Now all that's left is Granny Cox."

They laughed, but Hercules shut up. "Seriously though, I'd totally fuck the shit out of that old bitch."

"Think I was kidding? Kitty's grandma is totally fucking hot."

"You got that right," said Herc, turning to stare at Jenny again. She squirmed in her seat, clearly uncomfortable by his attention. "Still gotta figure a way to get that bitch back though."

"Be careful, she's the Coach's woman."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, check this out," said Samson. He took his phone out and brought up the video Kitty had made showing Black sodomizing Jenny.

"Dayumn! Knew she'd look good with a black cock up in her." Hercules looked up at the socalled Queen of Coxville, her hand on the arm of the huge black man beside her.

**********

Adela leaned forwards and kissed the shrinking cock head. It started reversing course at the touch of her lips. She smiled at it but pushed herself up off his knees. She didn't bother dressing, just walking around the table and sat down across from him. "You're amazing Willie. Alexander is the only man I've met with more sexual power." He snorted, watching her examine the cards. "You've nothing to be jealous of Willie Long."

"Other than Brook's youth, good looks, wealth, and power, you mean?" Long was jealous. Alexander Brooks was in his prime, at the start of his service to Damballah while Willie's service was coming to a close and Brooks had a lot of advantages that Willie Long had never enjoyed."

Adela smiled at him and circled her hand, palm down several inches above the scattered cards. She paused above two cards, joined by a large pool of semen. She lifted the cards, looked at him seductively as she licked his seed off the backs before flipping them over on the table. "The Emperor and the Empress," she said, frowning. These were unusually strong cards to start the reading. "The emperor represents a father figure of authority. You are the Emperor William."

"I like that title," he said, smiling. "But who is my Empress?"

"A motherly creature of feminine beauty and fertility."

Willie brought up the image of Jenny Summer's in his mind. He saw her naked in the shower, staring at Coach Black's cock, touching it, stroking it, blowing him, and eventually laying down on the tiles in the shower and taking it inside her. He'd watched the video dozens of times and there was no greater creature of feminine beauty then her. "Go on."

"You choose the next two. The more seed covering them the better" Adela watched his old finger move over the table eventually pointing at one card and then another. She picked up the two cards, holding them down as she rubbed the sperm covering the backs over her nipples before bringing them up and licking them clean. He gulped watching her and she heard a thud as his

cock hit the bottom of the table. She smiled at the old man's virility. She flipped one over. "The Lover. Love and union." She turned the next card. It was The Devil. "Sexual addiction," she laughed.

Adela ran her palm over the table holding it several inches above the cards as if trying to sense the more powerful cards. Several small wads of sperm had merged into a larger pool covering six cards. Adela picked each up, licked his semen off the back and flipped it over. "The Hierophant, religion and tradition. Strength which is self-explanatory. The Magician represents power. The King of Wands, a natural born leader. The King of Swords, intellectual power. The last is The Hermit which represents wisdom."

"The child will be all these things?" asked Willie.

"Yes, but the child must also come from all these things. Four cards remain Willie Long, turn the two over with the least of your seed." She stopped his hand before he touched the first card. Her finger bent down and scooped up his cum. She rubbed the sperm on her forehead. She nodded at him and he flipped the card. "The Tower," she said. He moved to the next card and she also scooped the sperm up, this time rubbing it into her brown belly button. "Death," she whispered when he flipped it over.

"Is that bad?" he asked in alarm.

"Sometimes yes, sometimes no. The Tower is change and upheaval. Death is endings, but also new beginnings. I've never seen so many major arcana turned over with one reading. Two cards are left." She picked up one card and licked the sperm off it again. Adela flipped it over. "The World. Completion and integration." Adela was panting heavily now as if the reading was exerting her. She stared hungrily at the last card. His first and largest wad had splattered on it, covering the entire card.

Willie reached for it, but Adela hissed at him. She reached for it with both hands, scooping up all the sperm from the card. Adela's hands went down under the table between her legs. She started moaning immediately as she fingered herself. He couldn't see what she was doing, but he could hear her fingers frantically working at her vagina. Willie found he was holding his breath as he reached out to flip the card over. "Wait," she cried. Adela leaned back, gasping. Her lower body was frantically humping her fingers. Her breasts were thrust upwards, hard nipples swollen and glistening from his semen. His cock thudded twice against the bottom of the table. It quivered with desire for her. "Oh Damballah, kreyatè nan lavi yo. Lakansyèl sèpan ki la, koulèv la nwa. Plant pitit pitit ou sou peyi sa a." Adela threw her head from side to side. She sucked her lower lip into her mouth. Willie could see sweat rolling from her forehead. "Oh Damballah, kreyatè nan lavi yo. Oh Damballah, kreyatè nan lavi yo. Oh Damballah, kreyatè nan lavi yo." She gasped, "Willie, NOW!"

They both stared at his hand as he reached for the car. Willie flipped it over. Adela screamed as she came. He felt her hot fluids spray over his bare feet and his cock thudded against the table once again.

The last card was The Hanged Man.

12