TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 24: A Fog Rolls In

Story Info
The senior bonfire gets underway.
6k words
4.52
27.3k
21

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on comics by the Pit and Stormbringer.

TCCS Part 3: Chapter 24: A Fog Rolls in Across the Lake

Pink lips pressed hard against pink lips. Pamela pressed down harder on Miko. The smaller halfAsian girl writhed beneath the more dominant athletic Pamela. Miko's hips began thrusting upwards as if wishing Pamela had a cock between her legs with which to fuck her. Pamela wished she had a cock to fuck Miko with. She could give Miko a lot of pleasure, but she couldn't give her the pleasure Leroy's huge black cock had. Nor could Miko do for Pamela what Leroy or Deon had done for her. "Patience," she whispered, kissing Miko again. "I have one coming."

"Oh god," moaned Miko as Pamela kissed down her neck. "I need Leroy's cock again."

"Sorry, I couldn't find him." Pamela squeezed Miko's gorgeous breast, watching the nipple swell up. C cups were on the smallish side in Coxville, but they looked big on Miko's smaller Asian frame. Her own breasts used to be a large C-cup and it took a nearly obsessive daily physical routine to keep them down to their current B-cup size. No amount of exercise would reduce them further and once when Pamela was laid up with a broken leg, they'd ballooned back up to Cs within two weeks and she felt they would have kept growing if she hadn't started exercising again.

"Knock knock," said a deep voice outside.

A shiver of lust shook Pamela's body when she heard the voice. "In here," she said.

The flap of the tent was pulled aside, and the two young women's noses were immediately filled with the scent of corn chips and beer as fat Deon crawled in to join them. Miko scrunched up her nose in distaste when she saw it was the fat black man joining them. Her arm moved to cover her breasts. He rose up to his knees. Deon's immense bulk filled most of the tent. "You girls order some nigger cock?" he asked, pulling a stained tee shirt over his head.

Deon's out of shape torso disgusted both women. Miko was thoroughly turned off by the excess flesh hanging off Deon's chest and belly. Pamela saw him differently. To her Deon was a lump of dark clay, that with some training, proper dieting, and exercise, she could shape him into a black Adonis. His biceps were already shaped and bigger than any other blacks on the team.

"Ah, no," answered Miko, "but I am looking for Leroy. Have you seen him?"

"Yeah, he's around," said Deon, undoing the strings on his sweat pants.

"Then I'll get dressed and go find him," said Miko. "Leave you two alone." She gave Pamela a

glance that spoke volumes. How could you fuck this fat slob? Or Kitty for that matter? The most popular girl in school had taken both Stubby and Deon at the same time yesterday afternoon.

"You ain't goin nowhere bitch, til you had some of this." His meaty hand pulled his monster of a cock out of his sweats.

"Don't talk to me like th..." Miko froze staring at it as if seeing it for the first time. She'd seen it yesterday. He'd fucked Pamela several times in the bed right beside Miko, but she'd been distracted by Leroy's near constant fucking. Deon was darker skinned then Little Leroy and so was his cock. He held the floppy monstrosity in his hand and shook it. The thick black cock swelled some more.

It grew even bigger when Pamela reached out and grabbed the end. She shifted her position and guided the growing cock towards her mouth. It hardened fully when Pamela's tongue flickered out to twirl around the head. Pamela stopped for a moment, holding the huge black shaft and staring at the head. Then she kissed it. She kissed the very tip of Deon's cock with as much affection as she had Miko's soft lips earlier. It was a strange thing to do and something she'd never have done for Brian. Todd maybe, if he'd asked, but not anymore. Pamela opened her mouth a took the giant black cock head inside her throat all the way down to her uvula.

"Let me try," said Miko beside her. The smaller girl had come around on all fours and was staring at her friend sucking Deon's cock. "I think he's bigger than Leroy," she said.

"I sure am," chuckled Deon, proudly. He watched Miko grab his shaft and try to pull his cock out of Pamela's mouth. Pam relented and Miko guided the head between her own lips. "You bitches sure is hungry for some nigger cock meat. I used to have trouble getting even that ho Stacy to fuck me, now you two is fighting over my junk."

God, he was foul! Pamela wanted to shut him up, stop him from talking. She sat up on her knees, placed both hands on his jowls and guided his lips against hers. His prehensile tongue pushed into her mouth and her own tongue danced with his. She could taste the corn chips as he slobbered all over her mouth with his own. Instead of being disgusted, her eyes closed, and a low lustful moan grew deep in her throat. She felt a stronger connection with this man than she ever had with Brian and her feelings were even growing stronger. One huge black hand came around and squeezed the hard cheek of her ass even as another meaty hand grabbed her tit and squeezed. Pamela threw her arms around his neck and pulled his tongue even deeper down her throat. Her body pressed hard into his flesh. Like most obese men, he sweated profusely, and her lithe white torso was soon as slick as his.

When she finally broke their embrace, she looked down to see Miko had swallowed more than half the thick 13 or 14-inch cock down her throat. She felt jealous at the sight and she wasn't sure if she was jealous that Miko was getting his cock all to herself or was she envious that Fat Deon was able to give her beautiful girlfriend something Miko craved that Pamela couldn't give her.

"Hey, hey, hey," said Deon, doing a pretty good Fat Albert. "Time for some Jello pudding."

He placed his hand on her head and pushed her down on all fours beside Miko. The half Japanese girl had forced nearly a foot of Deon's cock down her throat. Her eyes were closed, tears running out from under her lips at the strain of swallowing such a huge cock, but her throat was making the same lustful moan that Pam's had while kissing him.

Miko pulled back and then pulled back some more until the head sprang free of her mouth. Just as Pamela had, she placed a kiss on the tip of Deon's cock. Then Miko surprised her. She noticed Pamela staring at Deon's cock and bent the shaft towards Pamela, sharing it with her. Pam leaned forwards, but Miko yanked it back and kissed the head again. She giggled, teasingly and aimed it back towards Pamela. This time, she let Pam have it. Pam moaned again as Deon's cock head pushed its way past her tonsils. Pam swayed her body sucking her favorite cock. Miko helped her, milking the shaft, her little hand looking ridiculously small against the thick cock.

"Here it comes bitches," he grunted.

The cock shuddered like a garden hose suddenly coming to life. A river of hot cum shot down her throat. Pamela rocked backwards, the cock head entering her mouth. The volume caught her off guard, her cheeks ballooning outward as her mouth filled to the point she started gagging, sperm dribbling down her chin.

Miko yanked hard on the cock, pulling it free of Pamela's mouth. Pamela swallowed his cum down just as the head blew out another wad that nearly covered Miko's entire face with his hot thick cum before her lips closed over the head. She gulped contentedly, her hand slowly stroking along the shaft milking it for as much of his seed as she could get. Miko pulled back, her mouth open and Pam could see the last bit of Deon's seed before she closed her mouth and gulped it down. Miko closed her eyes savoring the taste, swaying a little as if drunk on cum.

"You bitches sho do know how to drain a pair of balls," grunted Deon. He was jerking his cock off trying to keep it hard. He reached out and grabbed some of Miko's hair. "On your back, slut," he growled. Miko leaped to obey, looking excited. He looked over at Pamela. "You on all fours."

Pamela leaped to obey just as fast. She crawled over besides Miko, bending down to kiss her friend on the lips. Their tongues touched, but Pamela moved her mouth away to kiss and lap up some of the cum on Miko's face. "FFUUCCKK!" she screamed, rearing up. Half of Deon's cock had been shoved deep in her pussy. "FUCK!" she cried again as he worked it in and out of her, the head pushing deeper. "FUCK! FUCK ME!"

He slapped her ass. "Fuck you with what? My big nigger cock?"

"FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG NIGGER COCK!"

"Fucking nigger loving whore," muttered a white male voice from outside the tent.

"JESUS DEON! You feel so good in me," moaned Pamela crying from the pleasure she was receiving. "I love your big nigger cock. I'm... I'm... CUMMING!"

"WOW!" said Miko beside her, looking up at the expressions on Pamela's face as she orgasmed. The expression of pure pleasure turned to disappointment as Deon pulled his cock out. Miko watched in awe as the huge wet cock glistened in the light of their little lamp.

Deon grabbed it and bent the head down towards her pussy. "You want this?" he asked, slapping the head down on her pubes.

"Yes please."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me," grunted Miko. Pam could see Miko's hips were lifting up off the floor of the tent wanting to receive him.

"What do you want me to fuck you with?" Deon bent his cock downwards.

Miko moaned with frustration. "Your big cock. Fuck me with your big cock," she whimpered, begging for it. He slapped the head down hard again, this time on her pussy lips and Miko winced. "Your big nigger cock. FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG NIGGER COCK!"

Pamela watched closely as Miko's pussy lips spread out around the huge cock head, gripping it tightly, bending inwards slightly as the head spread her open. Miko looked shocked, then pleased, then stunned as more and more of the giant cock penetrated her. Her hips raised to receive him as inch after inch of his cock penetrated her. Then Pamela lost sight of her body as Deon laid down on the petite woman. All Pam could see were Miko's white fingers digging into Deon's shoulders and her legs spread wide around Deon's hips as his flabby black ass rose and fell rapidly. Miko let out a muffled cry of pleasure and Pamela watched her toes curl as her legs trembled.

Deon pushed himself off with his strong arms and sat back up. Miko looked pleasantly stunned. She was covered with a sheen of Deon's sweat as she laid there staring at the top of the tent, gasping for air. Deon slapped his cock against Pamela's ass and guided the head back into her. He grabbed her hips pulling her back into his thrusting cock, fucking her hard and fast until she came again. This time she fell forwards burying her head in her arms. There was a loud POP as his cock sprang free.

He turned back to Miko. She nodded her head eagerly, reaching down and spreading her pussy open for him as he pushed the head back in past her folds. This time he didn't lay down. He lifted her by the knees and fucked her hard. Pamela sat up and watched jealously as they fucked hoping that Deon wouldn't prefer Miko to her and that Miko would still have time for some soft feminine love with her. Miko's breasts flopped back and forth just as Deon's entire torso shook with each thrust, his sweat flying off his body.

Pamela stared at Deon and for a moment she saw his potential to be a true black beast. Gone was the fat shaking flesh to be replaced by a hard-muscled brute as big or bigger than any of the

black brutes of Coxville County. She vowed at once to help him reach his potential.

Deon grunted and slammed his cock forwards holding it still as Miko screamed. Pamela could see Miko's golden flat tummy undulating and she knew that Deon's was filling her womb with his seed. Deon worked his cock around a little, making sure every last drop of his cum was inside her. Pam's tongue could never give Miko that kind of pleasure no matter how hard she tried and she was filled with jealousy again.

Pamela was halfway dressed in her underwear by the time Deon pulled his cock out of Miko and looked her way. "Where the fuck you going? I ain't done."

She stretched her sports bra out and adjusted her panty. "I need to think. I'm going for a swim."

"At night?" asked Miko finally sitting up, a stream of semen began flowing from her pussy.

Hmm, that looked good, though Pamela staring at the sperm. Deon's seed flavored with Miko's pussy juice had to be good. "I do it every time I come to the lake. I swim out to the island and back."

"That's like a mile off shore. You're crazy."

"I've done it a dozen times. Trust me, I'll be back."

"Wait," cried Miko.

Pam ignored her and slipped out the tent flap. They weren't far from the water and she didn't feel nervous if anyone caught her in her underwear. It was athletic sports underwear and resembled the bikini that she'd worn yesterday at the pool.

Pamela strolled to the shoreline and into the water. The moon was full and over the island. The dark outline of slave island was visible and for a moment she thought she saw a light flickering out there. Campers this time of year were unusual. She fell forwards, feeling the cool water embrace her body cleaning it of Deon's sweat. Her lithe arms propelled her forwards and soon she was rapidly swimming towards the lake. Her jealousy and confusion disappearing with the familiarity of a good workout.

Pamela was halfway across when the mist enveloped her.

**********

Stacy wasn't used to rejection. In the last 24 hours, it appeared she had lost all her boyfriends to white girls. It felt like everyone was getting laid but her. Even Susan of all people! A short time ago, the formerly uptight racist bitch who had tried to keep Stacy off the squad had passed her with LD, Leroy, and Omar in tow. She led them off into the darkness towards the picnic area openly joking about taking all three men. Obviously kidding, even Stacy hadn't gone that far.

Stacy stood up and stretched seductively. She was wearing a white spaghetti strap top that left her dark belly exposed. It was actually sized to expose just a hint of midriff, but her Coxville breasts lifted the hem well above her navel. When she raised her arms over her head and stretched, the hem exposed the bottoms of her bare breasts. She relaxed and pulled the hem down, tightening the material over her hard-brown nipples. The outline of both nipples and puffy areola were on full display, telling the world that she was braless. No one paid her any attention.

Samson was near the bonfire with his brother, but she was still pissed at him for calling her Kitty the last time they'd fucked. Hercules was a strong possibility. She'd never had him and no doubt his cock would be as great as Samson's. They were engrossed in conversation and not paying her any attention.

She frowned looking around for anyone to fuck, but most of the blacks had disappeared and only some of the whites were left. Many of the white football players had left distraught after what had seemed to be a mass dumping of them by their white girlfriends. She spun around and put a little extra shake in her ass as she walked to the keg to refill her cup. Her cheek hugging cut off jean shorts had enticed many a nigga to take off after her fine ass.

She filled her cup and sighed. Since discovering sex, she hadn't looked back. Black cock was an addiction and the more you had the more you wanted. The problem was that sexual satisfaction was not emotional satisfaction and it often left her feeling empty that she didn't have a more connected emotional bond with a man. She was just an easy piece of ass to the black team members. Stacy probably would have descended into having multiple babies with multiple unknown fathers if her mother hadn't insisted she start birth control early. Her Pop Pop had made sure she kept her studies up to as long as she was a student in his school and she was grateful.

Stacy slipped off her flip flops when she reached the beach. She reached down and picked them up with one hand, sipping from her cup with the other. Stacy headed along the lakeshore away from the bonfire, the moon light reflected off the water and was enough for her to find her way.

She saw the man before he saw her and paused to watch. He bent down and found a stone, flicking it out and skipping it across the water three times before it sank. "Bet I could do four," she said, startling him.

He straightened up and turned to look at her. His eyes fell down to appreciate her breasts. It felt good to be appreciated again even if it was a white dude. She smiled at him and he cocked a grin back. "You're on." They both scanned the beach for a smooth rock. Stacy took her phone out and used its light to help until she spotted a nice flat one. "Got one," he said.

"Me too." She took him in. He was tall and fit with an angular face. He had some scruff on his chin that she didn't like. He had brown eyes and hair with one long strand that stuck out and hung down as far as his mouth. Alright looking, but not stunningly handsome. He wore a tee shirt that tightly gripped his muscles, not nigga brute bulging, but fit. His waist was lean with broad shoulders. He had long shorts and red sneakers and... a surprisingly impressive bulge for a white boy!

"Like what ya see?" he asked, embarrassing her. "Cause I sure do." His eyes studied her appreciatively. This was one bold white boy. "Hugh Cox," he said.

"So it appears," she answered. "But what's your name?" It took two to flirt. He laughed. "I'm Stacy..."

"Stacy Brown," he finished. "Everyone knows who you are. We have Chemistry together," he added with a wink.

He was good. "I've seen you around. It's hard to keep up with all you Coxes, but I didn't come up through the grades with you, right?"

"My family lives right on the border with Tittsville. I went there until last year, then I switched to Coxville for a change of pace. Figured a Cox might get better grades in Coxville. You'd do really well in Tittsville."

She smiled. He was really good. If he made a play she was ready to fuck him even if he didn't have no big black nigga cock. She tossed her rock up and caught it. "So, you ready?" He nodded. Her arm flung out, releasing the flat stone. It skipped three times and went pretty far.

"Not bad," he replied, flinging his own out. It also skipped three times before sinking. "Four skips are tough."

"It sure is. Well, nice meeting you Hugh Cox," she said, but didn't turn to leave.

He looked at her startled as if he was afraid she was leaving. "Wait. One more time?"

"Okay."

"This time we'll make it interesting."

"A bet? And what are we betting Hugh Cox." Stacy waited for it. Here it comes, she thought. A blow job? You let me fuck you? In the ass? No, it would be a blow job. It was always a blow job. And she'd agree. Of course, she'd agree. She was Downtown Stacy Brown.

"Dinner," was his answer, startling her. "Tonight. I'm famished."

Stacy froze in shock. A white boy wanted to be seen in public with a black girl? That was unheard of. He was waiting for an answer. "You're on," she replied. Fuck it, if Samson could be seen openly dating Kitty, then she could have a white boy of her own and screw what anyone thought.

"Let's find us some stones."

They both spent extra-long looking for just the right stone to skip for her bet. Hugh was first, flipping his stone over waiting on her. She finally found a nice smooth one. "Loser buys dinner?"

she confirmed.

"Yep. Ladies first."

Stacy smiled and nodded. She strolled closer to the water until her feet got wet. With a strong toss, she skipped her rock out over the water. One. two. three... Plunk!

"Three. Not bad," said Hugh. "Told ya, four skips is tough." He lined his arm up doing a few practice swings. His arm jerked out as he released the stone. At the last minute, he turned the stone down. Plunk! "Damn! Looks like I blew it."

12