TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 29: Pamela on Slave Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her to her feet off the table. "Did I make you happy?" he chuckled.

Pamela embraced him. "Yes," she whispered. He grabbed the jar off the table and held it as he led her back to the fire. She limped and stumbled from being so weak. "Where are we going?"

"My sleeping bag. You shouldn't swim back tonight. We can canoe back in the morning after some more fun that is."

"Sounds wonderful, but I think I'm done for the night." Pamela did look exhausted. "A girl can only cum that hard so many times." Despre smirked back, letting her go when they neared the sleeping bag. She turned and looked out over the lake. The water was free of the fog, but it still hovered over the campsite where her classmates were. She thought she could make out the bonfire in the mist and the faint sounds of rap music echoed off the lake.

She turned around looking down at Despre's cock. For the first time it looked spent, hanging

down like a fat spoiled black banana. When she looked up, he was spreading a dollop of the jelly on his outstretched tongue. He dipped his finger in the jar and took some more holding the finger up to her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and he rubbed the jelly onto her tongue. She closed her eyes, licking his finger clean as the heat spread through her body reenergizing her.

Pamela lowered herself to the sleeping bag, watching the muscular black man turn and place a lid back on the jar, placing it in the sand nearby as gently as one might set an infant down. When he turned back around, his cock was rampant sticking out proudly between his legs.

Pamela opened her legs and pulled him inside as he laid down on top of her.

They fucked six more times that night.

12