TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 30: The Night Comes to a Close

Story Info
The bonfire party comes to a close.
7.9k words
4.55
34.6k
34

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on comics by the Pit and Stormbringer.

TCCS Part 3: Chapter 30: The Night Comes To A Close

Jenny Summer was nearly blind in the fog as she made her way past some tents when she bumped into a hard wall of a black man. Strong hands grabbed her shoulders. "There you are babe," said Coach Black.

"C-coach! I got tired of waiting for you." Guilt consumed her as she looked up at her boyfriend.

"I left as soon as I got your text, but I bumped into someone," said Black feeling guilty. "Sorry, I came as fast as I could."

Jenny's eyes narrowed. He looked a little shamefaced and she wondered who exactly it was he'd bumped into? "You texted me remember?"

Black paused confused. He was about to deny it, but he remembered Kitty borrowing his phone. "Yeah, I did," he said. "Well, let's go. Site 13 is this way." He took her hand and pulled her deeper into the campground.

Jenny dug her heels in. "Uh... can we just go back to your place?"

Black's eyes narrowed. He glanced down the row of campsites some with tents some without. He couldn't see as far as site 13 in the fog, but he wondered who was in there that Jenny didn't want him to know about. "Sure babe," he agreed.

"Let's walk by the lake. There might be more light reflecting off the water."

This time it was Coach Black that dug his heels in not wanting to bump into Susan Dupree. "Let's just cut through straight to the parking lot."

Black led Jenny through the mist. After his work out with Susan, he was surprised how swollen his cock was at the thought of getting into Jenny again back at his condo. She seemed just as eager and he was pretty sure she'd been well fucked earlier. Had Kitty set them up? Was the little bitch trying to break him and her mother up? If so he was going to need to discipline the little hussy.

A drunk white boy stumbled out of the bushes in front of them. Black caught him with one hand and steadied him. "Watch where you're going, Mr. Parker."

Lewis Parker looked up. "Coach Black," he seemed confused to see the gym coach at a senior party. "Coach Summers?" Now he seemed even more confused. His eyes automatically fell to her bosom and then to her white hand clasped to Coach Black's big black hand. Lewis couldn't help the look of disgust that crossed his face seeing this act of intimacy between a white woman and black man. Both teachers noticed. "I'm looking for the tents."

"That way," said Jenny. Lewis was in the pothead clique and called Lewis the Loser by a lot of the students. He was dating Melissa Johnson who was plain by Coxville standards but would have been the most beautiful girl in any high school outside of Coxville.

Lewis glanced at their hands again and stumbled off. "Holding hands with a nigger," he muttered drunkenly.

Black's hand relaxed its grip on hers as the huge black man turned after the drunk stoner. "Don't," whispered Jenny. "He'll get what's coming to him." She smiled remembering she'd heard Melissa and Andy Gooch fucking earlier. "Let's just get back to your place. I want to do a lot more than hold hands with a nigger."

"And so you shall, Mrs. Summers."

**********

There was a lot of action going on in Coxville that night:

And now... WCOX Action News with Major Peters and Anita Blackman.

"I'd swear those two are fucking," said Jeff, sipping his nightly beer and he laid back in his recliner. Jeff was 65 and bald. He'd been a husky youth when he was physically active but had gained weight over the years. He and his wife lived in Moorcock Mill in Eastern Coxville and were watching the nightly 11:00 news out of Coxburg, the only local station.

"What dear?" asked his wife, Charlene. She was 62 and like most Coxville women looked twenty years younger. Her hair was still mostly red and her EE breasts were still proud and firm but had become crisscrossed with blue veins in recent years. She was looking at some pictures of her grandkids that their daughter had just emailed.

"The anchors, I'd swear they were fucking. Look at the way, she's staring at him. She's even twirling her hair for fuck's sake." The handsome black anchorman looked smugly into the camera while his co-anchor Anita Blackman stared lazily at him while they narrated that evenings top stories.

"Nonsense dear," Charlene replied. "I went to Phineas J Cox High with Anita's mother. That whole family is as racist as you are. Besides, she's married to Little Dickie Blackman. She's so

racist, I didn't even think she'd take Dickie's surname."

"Who?"

"You know, Dickie Sr's son. Little Dickie inherited WCOX when his dad died. He got married to Anita two years ago. They had a little girl last year."

"That's right, she was pregnant last year and off on maternity leave for a while."

"Yeah, so there's no way she cheating on Little Dickie with her black co-anchor. Besides, the weather girl is staring at him the same way."

"Ginny... Ginny...?" said Major trying to get the weather girl's attention.

"OH! Sorry, I'm Ginny Talia with the weather. We're getting reports of unseasonable fog this evening localized to the Lake Cox region. No reports of the fog reaching as far as Tittsville, but anyone driving in the region should keep their eyes out for patchy fog. I'll be back twenty minutes past the hour with your weekly forecast. Back to you... Major." Ginny blushed, staring at the black anchor.

Major Peters winked at her and turned his attention back to the camera, a broad white toothy smile across his face. "In local sports, The Coxville Cocks defeated the Tittsville Titans with rising Cocks' star Samson West throwing the winning..."

"Yeah, there's no way they're both doing him," said Jeff before belching.

"No dear," replied Charlene. "I'm sure they're just good friends and have a lot of chemistry on air. The races don't mix in Coxville." No matter how hot the black man, she thought, staring at Major Peters. Charlene felt her vagina growing wet looking at the fit form of the handsome news anchor. She glanced over at her large unattractive husband then down at the email she'd gotten from her daughter. She clicked a separate window and stared hungrily at LD's massive porn star cock. Another quick glance at her husband showed her that Jeff wasn't paying any attention to her. She started typing in her credit card info. Christmas was coming up and she always bought herself something as a treat. She just didn't think she would wait until Christmas to try out her Long Dong Dildo.

**********

Floyd's Barbecue was still slightly crowded even though it was late in the evening. Many tourists and truckdrivers taking I-69 down to Florida made it a custom to stop here for dinner. Stacy looked around. She and Hugh were getting stares, but she was enjoying herself and didn't care.

"How's your sandwich?" asked Hugh, eating some coleslaw.

"Great as always. I love pulled pork."

"Maybe later, but how's your sandwich?" Hugh grinned at her.

"Maybe later, provided you stop being such a ham."

"I'm not sure I can," he answered, "But if we did, you'd be bacon me for more."

She snorted, then covered her mouth in embarrassment. God, she liked this white boy. "How's your chicken?"

"Juicy and delicious. I like to start with the breast and work my way down to the thigh."

Stacy smiled again. "Where have you been?" My whole life, she thought. "I mean, you're new this year, right?"

Hugh looked hurt. "We've gone to school together since kindergarten." She looked stunned. His hurt expression changed to a mischievous grin. "Just kidding. This is my first year at Coxville. I live down South of the lake near Beaverlick. Most of my brothers and sisters were homeschooled, but I wanted the high school experience. I went to Tittsville last year, but then they changed the boundary lines so I'm thrilled to be here in Coxville."

Stacy raised her eyebrows. "You like Coxville?"

Hugh reached out and put his hand over hers. "I really like Coxville," he replied. "Now tell me about yourself."

Stacy Brown's brown cheeks were turning black she was blushing so hard. His question confused her though. "What about me?"

He seemed taken aback. "Tell me about yourself. What do you like to do? What's your favorite movie? You know."

Stacy didn't know. Never had a black boy asked her that question. They only talked about themselves, sports, how good they were at sports, and how big their cocks were. Stacy thought about it for a moment and began to tell Hugh Cox everything about her except about how she was considered the football team's go to girl for sex. Barely more than a month at school, he might not even know about her reputation. Which would mean... that he really did like her!

Afterwards, she was somewhat silent as he drove her home. "Up there," she said, pointing.

"Nice place," he answered, parking on the street. The Brown's lived in a nicer middle-class neighborhood that was maybe a third black. "Well goodnight Stacy Brown." He leaned over.

Stacy stared at him. He'd become better looking in her eyes over dinner. She leaned into him and they kissed. Neither broke the kiss and it grew more passionate with their tongues dueling furiously. "Wow," she grunted when they finally broke the kiss.

"Wow yourself," he replied. "Can I see you again?"

Stacy felt a fluttering in her stomach. "Yes," she said softly. "I'd like that."

"I'd like to see you before then, but do you have a date for the Halloween party?"

"No," she muttered. Her plan was to go alone dressed like a slut and see who fucked her.

"Let's go together then? Your Grandfather okay with you dating a white boy?"

"Of course, I'll go with you and Pop Pop will just have to live with it." He wouldn't be happy, and neither would her mother.

"Good night then. I'll call you."

"Good night," said Stacy, getting out of his car. Before she closed the door, she bent down. "Walk me to the door?"

"Of course," said Hugh. He turned his car off and got out. She took his hand and squeezed it. He squeezed back, but instead of the front door, she led him around back to a screened in porch. The porch had some chairs, a hammock, and a love seat.

Stacy turned and leaned up a little to kiss him again. Hugh seemed surprised when her hand fumbled with the zipper on his jeans. Stacy was surprised also when she slipped her hand inside. Hugh had a nice plump cock. "Promised you a pulled pork, remember?" she said, kissing him again, while her hand stroked his rapidly swelling shaft. Hugh Cox had a penis as large as a small black cock. Stacy kissed him and knelt. "Nice," she said, staring at his ten-inch penis while she jerked him off. It wasn't a monster nigga cock, but it was something she could work with. At this point, she liked him so much she would have dated him if it was a small five inches, but she was so thrilled to see a decent sized penis on a white boy, she leaned forwards and took the head in her mouth.

Hugh gasped as she started sucking him. This wasn't his first blow job, but it was quickly becoming the best. He was also thrilled she seemed happy with his size. He hadn't ever given any thought to penis size until attending Tittsville last year. His dick was on average twice the size of any male student there. Word got around, and he'd dated three students, but had gotten a little nervous when a teacher and one of his girlfriend's mothers started openly coming on to him. He'd been glad to switch high schools, but he was still twice as big as the male students... the white students. Hugh found himself awed by the truly big monster cocks sticking out between the legs of the black students.

Stacy wasn't new at this either. She easily swallowed his entire cock down her throat and was sucking all the way up to his head. "Uh... getting close," he warned her. Unlike, his previous girlfriends, they didn't spit his cock out. Stacy pulled her head back until the tip was in her mouth and started stroking him. She wanted him to cum in her mouth! His cock jerked, and he watched her smooth brown cheeks puff out before deflating as she willingly swallowed his seed down. Her throat made sounds of contentment as she gulped his cum down. "That was...

amazing, but you didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to," she said, standing. Stacy suddenly felt like a slut again and fought back tears. He'd think that she'd blown him just for buying her dinner! Of course, he would, she was Downtown Stacy Brown after all. Hugh pushed her back and down on the love seat. Here it comes, she thought. He's going to fuck me without asking and then only call her when he wanted a quick fuck. Hugh surprised her again.

He kneeled between her legs and grabbed the hem of her tight jeans. She raised her hips as he struggled to pull them down off her tight body. She laughed when he wiped his brow feigning exhaustion after tossing her jeans aside. She understood, it was quite the workout for her wiggling out of them too. He turned his attention on her little white panty, staring at it hungrily. Was he actually going to eat her pussy? "You don't have to," she told him, though she wanted it badly. Black men rarely ate pussy. Foreplay to most of them was you sucking their cocks.

"Oh, I want to, girlfriend," he replied. "Besides, you did me, now it's only fair that I do you." She raised her hips as he pulled her panty off. Seconds later Hugh's head was between her legs.

Stacy stroked his hair, raising her hips into what was turning out to be a pretty skilled prehensile tongue. His hands caressed her sides running up and over her belly. She lifted the white top up exposing her bare breasts. His hands found them, fingers teasing her nipples. She moaned humping his tongue faster until she came all over his tongue.

Stacy was still catching her breath when she realized he wasn't stopping. One hand left her breast and soon two fingers were working their way in and out of her pussy while his tongue flickered over her swollen brown clit. "YYESSS," she moaned, cumming again. Her orgasm poured down his fingers, soaking his hand. He pulled his fingers out. She smiled down at him. He was looking up at her, his nose above her curly black pubes, eyes staring up her undulating belly, over her breasts and into her brown eyes. "Thank you," she groaned. He planted a kiss on her pussy lips before standing up. She noticed his cock was sticking straight out again.

"That was great," he said, his eyes staring in awe at her flawless brown skin, flat belly, and her black nipples. "You're so beautiful. You know that right?"

Stacy stared at his iron hard white cock. "That's not fair," she muttered.

"What's not?" he frowned.

She reached up for his penis. "You gave me two orgasms and I only gave you one. We have to make this big cock cum again." She spread her legs and pulled him down into her.

"Well I'm not arguing with a lady," he said, burying his cock into her pussy.

Stacy and Hugh both moaned with delight as he entered her. They kissed again while he seesawed his white cock in and out of her. The position was a little awkward, so he had to break the kiss. He stood, leaning over the couch as she raised her hips up into his cock. Stacy kissed his

chest, before letting her tongue lick over his nipple. She almost screamed for him to fuck her, but they weren't fucking. This was more intimate. This was something better. "You feel so good inside me Hugh," she whimpered. "I'm cumming again."

"Oh great," he moaned, laughing even as his great cock worked itself in and out of her. "We're never going to be even."

"Nope," she laughed. "Here comes another one." She wrapped her legs around him tightly and held still while she trembled all over his cock. She relaxed her legs and he started moving again.

"You're so hot," he groaned, staring down at her. Stacy couldn't tell if he was talking about her pussy, her looks or both. "I'm gonna cum Stacy. Is it safe? Please tell me it's safe?"

"It's safe," she said in disbelief. He actually cared.

"Good," he moaned. Hugh pushed his cock in up through her cervix and gave her black pussy its first dose of white seed, but she hoped it wouldn't be her last. His squirting cock triggered another orgasm, one larger than all the others. He gasped. "Thank god, I wanted to cum in you so bad."

"It felt great when you did, but it made me cum again. I still owe you three orgasms."

He laughed and slowly pushed himself up, slowly because he wanted to watch his cock gradually exit her pretty brown pussy. It fell out with a plop and some of his seed followed. "I'd better go," he said, and she could see his reluctance. He didn't want to fuck her and go.

"Yeah," she said, watching him dress. She pulled the skimpy white top off over her head and sat back on the couch naked. "I need to sneak in."

"You're not going to dress?"

"You saw how hard it was getting those jeans off. Try putting them on." She laughed and he smiled back.

Hugh pulled his shirt on. His eyes never left her. "God Stacy, you're making me hard again. You're just so... beautiful."

Stacy wanted to cry with joy, she was so happy. She lifted herself off the couch and embraced him. They kissed again. His hands fell down to her firm brown bubble butt and squeezed as they kissed. He wasn't lying, she could feel his bulge swelling as it pressed against her belly. A light came on inside the house. "Get out of here," she kissed, startled.

Hugh turned and opened the screen door. "Call you tomorrow," he told her before slipping around the side of the house.

Stacy sat down and looked outside at the moon and the stars. She'd never felt this happy before.

********** Jesus, he's pathetic, she thought. Lars was on his knees, grabbing her thighs. "Please, please, don't break up with me," he begged. He pulled her tight. His lips found her belly, kissing her stomach, her bellybutton. He slowly rose as he pushed her top up, kissing her nipples over the bra.

Amber couldn't help but moan as his hands fumbled with the hook on her bra. He let the bra fall down, kissing her nipples again. They were back to normal, inverted, and flat. She felt no desire for her boyfriend anymore. "Sorry Lars," she told him sympathetically. "I'm with Stubby now." Amber pulled her top back down but left her bra on the floor. She crawled out of the tent.

Lars grabbed his head and fell to the ground wailing before scrambling up and flying out of the tent after her. He'd never been so distraught in his life. How had the happiest night of his life have turned into the worse?

Before he'd even spotted Amber, he slammed into a tree and fell hard on his ass. "Oomph," he exhaled. Lars shook his head and looked up but didn't see a tree. It was a powerfully built black man leering down at him. Amber was laying her head on his shoulder. "Amber, please?" he begged for the last time.

"Sorry little man," said Stubby, "but me an yo ex-girlfriend are gonna use the tent for the rest of the night. Got a problem with that?"

Lars shook his head.

"I didn't think so."

Lars was still sitting. He turned and looked over his shoulder as Stubby knelt and crawled into the tent. Amber followed him. She stood up on her knees and pulled her top off over her head. Stubby followed suit, walking on his knees to kiss her. The black man opened his eyes, looking over Amber's shoulder out of the tent towards Lars. He whispered something in her ear.

The last thing Lar's saw of his girlfriend that night was her turning and walking on her knees towards the entrance to the tent. She reached out slowly pulled the zipper down. He stared at her breasts for the last time, noticing that her nipples were no longer flat, but sticking out, hard and proud.

**********

Lewis Parker's eye twitched as he bent to open his tent. He still couldn't believe Mrs. Summers was fucking that nigger football coach. She'd been one of his jerking off fantasies forever. One time, in her health class, a button on her blouse had come open without her knowing it and every boy's eyes in her classroom spent the hour trying to catch glimpses of her bra. He'd shot the best load of his life into one of the school toilets after that class. So worth the detention he'd gotten