Tea

Story Info
Ahe comes over for tea. Or more.
772 words
3.8
23k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain pounded on the windowsill, drops hitting then sliding down the glass in streaks so heavy Lana couldn't see out. She was lying in bed, trying to read, but her eyes kept drifting back to watch the water falling from the sky. Thinking about the cold storm made her shiver, though it was warm in her apartment, so she placed her book down and got up, walking to the closet to slip on a white, thin t-shirt over her bare chest. Her nipples rose and hardened from the contact with the fabric and her hand wandered down to stroke her fingers lightly over her cotton panties.

"Hmm, what to do," she wondered, altogether too worked up to read now. The storm raged on outside, so anything beyond the bedroom was not appealing. Just then there was a knock on the door. She walked over and glanced through the peephole, hoping it would not be someone she had to put pants on for. Smiling, she opened the door wide and embraced the tattooed, brunette girl outside.

"How have you been, honey?" she asked. The girl, untangling herself from the embrace, smiled back.

"I've been alright. Came to see if you had some tea."

The young woman at the door, Alessia, was Lana'a on-again off-again girlfriend. They had been taking some time apart to focus on studies. They made a striking couple, a long, lean, olive-skinned and dark wavy-haired Italian with classic beauty and strange gothic skull and spider tattoos she cared not to hide, and the curvy, freckled bright red-haired college student.

"Of course I do, come on in," Lana replied, stepping towards the kitchen to put on the kettle.

"Sorry I'm dressed inappropriately," she called back to Alessia as Alessia closed the door and came inside.

"Oh. well. I'm horribly offended." Alessia replied as she sank into the couch, leaning back, making herself comfortable.

Lana came in from the kitchen and sat next to her.

"Since I've started living alone I just can't seem to keep any clothes on," laughed Lana. She turned towards Alessia and leaned in and they kissed. Their lips and tongues hungry for each other.

"We have some time before teatime," Alessia winked. Lana smiled back.

Taking that as a cue, Alessia pushed Lana's body around so her red locks draped down the edge of the sofa and her ass was up in the air. She slid her hands up Lana's back and it curved as Lana moaned and her shirt slid off. Then Alessia pulled Lana's panties down to her ankles, exposing the pink, soft pussy. Eager, she kissed it then licked in broad firm strokes, in all around it, and sucking and licking on the tip of the clit. Lana could Alessia's warm tongue on her, it felt so good; she started breathing harder.

Alessia licked up both of Lana's ass cheeks, then pressed two fingers together and slowly brought them into Lana. She moved them in and out, slick and sticky, then increased the speed. She added another finger, then another so there were four in her, knowing Lana could take it. Lana moaned out and moved her hips, pressing them against and with Alessia's movement. Alessia's fingers filled her up and Alessia's other hand circled on her clit in the motion with the thrusting. Lana grabbed harder to the edge of the sofa, biting her lip, her legs spread and still ass up, her pussy still being pumped by Alessia's fingers.

Soon, she could take it no longer and let out a cry, her body buckling and shaking as she came. Lana's juices covered Alessia's fingers. Alessia removed her fingers from Lana's pussy and immediately replaced them with her tongue, licking it all lustily.

Breathing hard coming down from the orgasm, Lana lifted her body up and looked back at Alessia. Alessia, lifting her mouth from Lana's pussy, wiped her lips.

"Yum" Alessia smiled. Lana smiled back, her cheeks flushed. Lana swung around and grabbed Alessia tight around her body, kissing her hard and passionately. When their mouths separated and they pulled out of the embrace, sounds began to come back into focus. Lana heard the tea-kettle starting to whistle; it was loud, but not quite drowing out the still steady pounding of rain on the windowpane. She stood up, kicked her panties off her ankles to the floor and ran to the kitchen to turn off the burner.

"Better not go anywhere, I'll be right back, baby. Now you're the one overdressed!" Lana yelled from the kitchen.

Alessia laughed, stripped off her shirt and started updoing her bra. "I'm not going anywhere."