Tea, Cake or Something? Ch. 05

Story Info
Toni meets my husband.
3.9k words
4.49
13.8k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood at the back of the lounge watching for my husband's taxi. Bernard always returned from his business trips abroad at about the same time, on a Sunday. He said he could then go into work on Monday without too much trouble. The taxi swung onto the drive and I pressed 'send' on my mobile then deleted the entire thread.

I'd got to Toni's about 10am that morning and we spent an hour in bed, making love, before I brought him home. He had made me cum many times both big and small but he hadn't managed to shoot his load into me which I really wanted.

He pottered in the garden until I called him in for a pre-lunch fuck. As I was naked when I called we started to fuck in the conservatory and progressed through to the dining room where the carpet was kinder to my knees. I knelt over his cock and rode him cowgirl, one of my favourite new positions. I could watch his pleasure and he could hold my tits very hard if he wanted. I asked him to fill me with his spunk but he said that it wasn't a good idea to have his spunk staining my knickers when my husband was about. I know he was right but I did want him to cum in me.

I rode him hard and felt he was holding back, for my own good.

"Let me bring you to the edge with my cunt then you can shoot into my mouth when you're ready," I implored him, "I really do want your love juice in me today."

He made me promise that I wouldn't stay on his cock when he came. I promised. I'd wanked him into my mouth a couple of times by then and found that I loved pleasing him that way. It wouldn't be a problem.

I rode him hard as he had taught me over the few days we had been together. I watched his face and felt the increasing power behind the cock thrusts up into my cunt. When he started to screw his face up I rolled off and took him straight into my mouth, wanking his cock urgently. It's such a wonderful feeling holding your lovers cock and feeling his seed rushing up to spurt into your mouth. After the first three spurts of spunk I worked my fingers tenderly up the length of his cock until his balls were empty. I didn't know when I might get the next chance so made as good a job of it as I could.

I was in the kitchen making tea when my husband walked in, dumped his suitcase on the table and commenced sorting out his washing. He said 'hello' and I asked if he'd had a good trip.

"Who's that?" he asked looking out of the window.

I turned and saw Toni cleaning the greenhouse glass.

"Oh! That's Toni, our new gardener," I told him

And went on to explain him how it had come about, well the sanitised version anyway, while I finished making the tea and getting the biscuits out. By the time I called Toni in for a cuppa Bernard had all the details he needed and my story would fit perfectly with that which Toni would tell him over tea.

Toni ambled up the garden path, I let him in and introduced my lover to my husband. Toni, looked at the suitcase, held out his hand automatically and asked if Bernard had had a good flight. Bernard said he had. We had planned that Toni would ask about his trip but for some reason he didn't, instead he launched into how he had talked me into letting him play in my garden. The double entedre was totally missed by my husband, fortunately.

Bernard thought it was a great idea and told me to ensure that Toni had everything he needed. That certainly wasn't going to be a problem! Toni invited Bernard to take a stroll around the estate so that he could give him some idea of the plans he had for it but my husband said he really wanted to shower and rest after his long flight. We finished our tea and biscuits then he went up to shower and sleep.

Toni led me into the garden. Behind the big shed he lifted my skirt, pulled my panties down and finger-fucked me until I had a massive orgasm. His eyes sparkled as I came and soaked his hand with my squirts.

"I thought you might enjoy that with your husband only yards away" he said.

Toni reads me like a book and then adds his own additional pages - lucky me!

### ### ###

Toni had been working in my garden for a few weeks. A week or so after my husband's return from his business trip Toni managed to drag him around the garden and they had a good chat while I fixed the evening meal.

I now go to pick Toni up most mornings, sometimes even before my husband has left for work. We always go to bed before I bring him home. I also keep some fresh knickers at his so that I can change into a clean pair when necessary. My pussy is perfectly smooth at last and Toni keeps it in excellent condition. It does make me feel naughty, exposed and wanton. I love to feel of Toni's fingers, tongue and cock on the smooth skin.

When Toni has been working in the garden he always stays for dinner. My husband never bats an eyelid. I always take Toni home afterwards. The 10 minute trip takes at least an hour because Toni will always slip me a length, finger-fuck me or I'll give him a blow job. My husband never says a word about it and I never question his lack of interest.

Over dinner the other evening my husband announced that he would be going away for 10 days or so. Toni smiled at him then, right out of the blue, he said

"I'm thinking of going to Naples to see my family. If I go while you are away would you mind if I took Betty with me?"

I was flabbergasted! Toni was virtually telling my husband that we were lovers, not that I minded to be honest. Bernard looked directly at me and I instantly thought that everything was about to hit the fan.

"Would you like to go to Naples?" he asked me matter-of-factly.

I was totally nonplussed but swiftly organised my thoughts and told him that I would love to go.

"That's settled then," he announced. And that was it, I was going to Italy with my lover in a week or so!

I was so excited I could hardly concentrate for the rest of the evening. My head was full of questions for Toni and my panties were soaking just thinking about it. As I drove Toni home that night I asked him exactly what had actually happened at the dinner table, I couldn't believe it myself and doubted my sanity. Toni just said that he had asked on the spur of the moment and my husband had agreed.

When we got back to his he fucked me good and hard and emptied his balls into me. He was deliberately sending me back to my husband with a pussy full! He was making it known that I was his! I was thrilled. I cleaned him up and left for home with the taste of his cock on my lips and his spunk soaking my knickers.

Italy awaits.

### ### ###

I was seeing Toni most days by then. Our flight was booked for the Sunday and a reasonably early start was required. Bernard was headed for Heathrow as usual so would be leaving at about the same time. Office first then a taxi. We were taking the bus.

Toni had helped me go through my wardrobe with me modelling my outfits and undies, more for our pleasure than anything else. We did a little shopping and I brought a nice bustier and under bust corset which he liked seeing me in and I liked him seeing me in. Win/win. White stockings set them both off a treat. By Wednesday we both had everything sorted although nothing was actually packed.

On Friday night we three sat down to dinner, it was becoming the norm. Bernard lifted the wine bottle.

"I think," he said pausing to top up all our glasses, "that it would be sensible if Toni stayed here tomorrow night as we all have reasonably early starts."

It might be sensible but it certainly didn't suit me! I seethed inwardly. On Saturday Bernard didn't work so the only chance I had of getting any of Toni's cock was when I picked him up and when I took him home. On that basis I would be cock-less between Saturday morning and our arrival in Naples late Sunday evening. What's more I didn't want to be in bed with my husband while my lover was only a few yards away down the landing. I couldn't really object to the logic but I had to make a stab at it! Just as I was about to argue against the idea I caught Toni shaking his head. Common sense prevailed and I warmly agreed with my husband.

"I'll freshen up the bed in the spare room", I responded.

On the way home I asked Toni why he stopped me arguing and he just said it made perfect sense and we would have 10 nights alone together so why risk spoiling it. He fucked me, filled me with his seed and sent me home dripping wet and with the taste of his cock on my lips again.

I packed everything Saturday morning, putting my sexy items in first while Bernard made breakfast, then went to collect Toni at about 11. He was packed and ready by the time I arrived but we spent a good hour and a half in bed because 'he hadn't quite finished his ironing'. Whereas I had been quite ruffled the evening before I was now nicely smooth and unruffled (and dripping and swollen).

Toni spent most of the afternoon in the garden but when my husband popped into town I was able to take Toni's cock in my mouth for a while returning to preparing dinner for three before my husband returned. Dinner was leisurely and amiable with enough wine and pleasant conversation. I was hoping that my husband would do his usual and go to bed early 'as he had a long day ahead'. That would at least give me time for a kiss and a cuddle with Toni before we had to retire. At ten Bernard duly announced that he was 'off to bed' and left the two of us alone.

I waited until I heard the shower running and snuggled up to Toni. I behaved as much as I could while listening for Bernard's movements upstairs. It was twenty minutes before I finally heard the bedroom door close followed by silence. I unzipped Toni, released his cock and put my face in his lap. I might not be able to fuck but I could certainly suck and get presentable easily if I heard unsettling sounds from upstairs.

At 10:30 Toni suggested that we should retire, reluctantly I had to agree so I put him away and we spent five minutes kissing goodnight before I got myself straightened out then headed for the stairs. Toni let me go first, being a gentleman, and I wriggled my bum as enticingly as I could hopefully promising more to cum. Then I turned to watch him join me. I was about to give him a final kiss goodnight when he put his finger to his lips and motioned me to look behind me. I turned. The door to the marital bedroom was open, wide. The bed was empty! Unused empty! I nearly panicked my first though being that Bernard had crept downstairs and seen me sucking Toni's cock. I looked around me then behind Toni. The spare bedroom door was closed and I was sure I had left it ajar. I walked up to it put my hand on the door knob and hesitated. Where was my husband? I opened the door for Toni only to discover my husband sitting in the bed reading.

"Bernard?" I asked in a startled voice.

Bernard looked directly at me.

"Goodnight Betty, sleep well," he said and returned to his book. As I started to close the door he added, "If I'm up first I'll bring up some tea!"

Totally dumbstruck by the sudden turn of events I just managed to mumble, "Thank you Bernard." as I closed the bedroom door.

Toni led me to the marital bedroom.

### ### ###

After the initial shock of my husband blatantly making it clear that I was to sleep with Toni in the marital bed I recovered quite quickly and was only slightly troubled.

We shared the en-suite shower, dried each other then I took Toni to my bed. Rapidly any slight misgivings I might have had dissipated as I felt Toni's naked body against mine, officially. We made soft gentle love for a while.

Until that time I had not been conscious of any feelings of guilt, as I saw it my husband had effectively abandoned me in terms of any sexual relationship. He wasn't a bad husband he just didn't make any attempt to pleasure me any more. Toni did and he explored ways to increase my pleasure. With the increased pleasure came the inevitable increase in lust and need. I was needy again just as I had been in my youth. Toni met that need, perfectly.

Our gentle lovemaking moved through all the stages until it was a full on, lust filled fuck session. When I screamed out that Toni should fuck me harder, deeper, fill my greedy cunt with spunk and make me cum forever I also realised that I had been holding back, just a little, until then. I felt utterly released. Freedom! I could continue to love my husband, a bit, and still be taken to heaven and back whenever I wished by Toni, his very satisfying cock and his dirty, inventive mind.

I eventually let him sleep at about three in the morning, promising him he could sleep through the flight if he wished.

Bernard woke me when he brought the tea in. Toni was already sitting up and I sat up automatically totally forgetting that I was naked. Bernard smiled. It was a long time since he last saw or even showed any interest in seeing me naked. I must admit I felt a very self satisfied inner glow. I made no attempt at modesty and simply thought 'Well, you had your chances, Buster! Now you're my cuck husband!' but I didn't say a word about my thoughts just,

"Thank you darling, for everything." as I accepted the offered cup.

### ### ###

Italy was divine. Toni told me not to remove my wedding ring but to wear it with pride. His family were wonderful and very welcoming. The evenings spent in love making were perfect and the regular fucking was deliciously exhausting. Toni borrowed his cousin's car and he showed me all the sites and places where he took his Italian girlfriends as a youth, on holiday. He was a lot more experienced when he took me.

I thought he was joking when he told me about the 'Venus with the perfect bum' but he wasn't and it is a lovely bum. He jokingly suggested I should stand beside her and let him compare. I did then cheekily lifted my skirt to display my bare bum complete with white stocking tops and suspenders. There were a few people around so it was a quick flash. The naughty man told me to do it again so that he could get a photo. I did and he took far longer than was really necessary to take his photos.

He has a passion for the history of Pompeii, Mt. Vesuvius and Herculaneum and gave me a wonderful guided tour. He carefully pointed out all the cocks on the walls and showed me the prostitutes working cell. In one door and out the other. I found his description of the fast food shops at both places wonderful especially when he suggested that they may well have been the very first branches of Pizza Hut. Sorrento, Capri and the Amalfi Coastal drive were fantastic. We had lots of delicious sex and naughty moments whenever we thought we could get away with it.

It wasn't until we were on the 'plane home that I even started to wonder what actually lay ahead. What the future held for Toni and I?

"You alright, sweetheart?" Toni had read my thoughts.

I told him I was wondering how long Bernard had known about us and what might be waiting for us upon our return home. He asked what I wanted to be waiting so I told him that I wanted it all to continue, I'd had a wonderful time and wasn't ready to give it all up any time soon.

"Bernard the happy cuckold and Betty the happy cuckoldress?" he suggested. I replied that it would be perfect as far as I was concerned.

"And if Bernard had or found another woman to fuck?" he asked.

That made me think for a moment. It crossed my mind that if he was up to fucking another woman why hadn't he been fucking me. Thinking a bit longer I knew the answer. We were getting stale! Not out of love but not getting the buzz that we used get. I was certainly getting that buzz again with Toni.

"If you were still around," I started, "I could handle it without problem but if you left me then I'd feel wretched."

"I'm not going anywhere! You're the best thing that has happened to me in decades. You sure you could handle Bernard having a lover of his own?"

After only a brief, careful examination of my feelings I answered with a firm 'yes!'.

Toni then said that that was good because he wasn't going to give me up without a fight then added 'anyway, we shall be sleeping in the spare room tonight!'

That shook me! "Why?" I asked.

When he and Bernard had finally taken the walk around the garden Bernard asked Toni if he was 'screwing my wife?' Toni said that he was then asked Bernard who's wife he was screwing. That had shaken my husband who immediately asked how Toni knew and if I also knew. Toni had told him that he worked all his life at the airport and that the labels on his luggage didn't tie up with any flights on a weekend so he had obviously been back at least a couple of days before coming home. He said he hadn't said a word to me about anything. Between them they hatched up the trip to Italy and as a last minute treat Bernard suggested that Toni stay the night to let me know that he knew and was comfortable with it.

### ### ###

Toni led me to the baggage arrivals area by a route that had no signs at all. It was much shorter but we still had to wait for our bags.

I rang my husband as soon as we got to the bus stop Toni squeezed my hand as the phone rang on speaker phone. Bernard sounded pleased to hear my voice and asked how the holiday had gone. I told him it was wonderful. He said "that's good!" then "We'll have dinner ready for 7:30 so you can get yourselves settled and freshen up first." It was the 'We'll' that I registered. Toni had warned me and I'd said I was both prepared and happy but the reality was a little different. Toni squeezed my hand again and kissed me.

"It'll be fine." he whispered in my ear.

"Is Jo as nervous as I am?" I asked my husband tentatively.

"We've been monitoring your flight," he answered, "and for the last hour she hasn't stopped fidgeting so I think she probably is. You've had a good time and we've had a good time and you and I are still you and I and we are both happy. We'll all be fine!" It was the longest speech I had heard from him in years.

"Everything will be OK, Bernard," said Toni over my shoulder, "you look after Jo and I'll look after Betty and we can both look after both of them. The bus is coming, we'll see you in about half an hour or so."

All through the bus ride my mind was in a whirl. Was she younger? Prettier? Sexier? What did she have that I didn't? I had no idea what she looked like even, whereas there were a few reasonably recent photos of me dotted about the house and I didn't really think that my husband would have hidden them. She knew what she was up against, I didn't!

It's only about four hundred yards from the bus stop to my house, it seemed like 400 miles. Toni kept stopping, pulling me close and telling me it would all be OK, that there was nothing to worry about and if it all became too difficult we could go to his flat. The front door opened as we crunched over the gravel. Bernard held it open.

"Have a good trip darling?" he said then he kissed me, surprisingly lovingly.

I kissed him back, surprised at my own enthusiasm, and told him we'd had a wonderful time. That simple act of shared affection calmed me! Everything was going to be fine. I followed my husband into the lounge where Jo waited, her hands clasped in front of her.

She was about my height, about my age and about my looks. Even her body shape was pretty much my shape. She was me! Even down to the scared rabbit look on her face! Everything was going to be good! Very good! I smiled to myself.

"Jo?" I said without any aggression in my voice.

"Betty?" came a slightly timid reply and I realised that I was in control of myself and the situation. I held out my arms to her. She wasn't a rival she was somebody that pleased my husband and I had somebody that pleased me. I realised that there was neither rivalry nor competition we were just two lucky girls that each had a man that pleased us when required. She wasn't a dumb blonde floozy out to steal my husband any more than I planned to run away with Toni, unless I was forced to :-).

12