Teach Me

Info
Please teach me how to hold and caress you.
12 words
21.1k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Prcious1
Prcious1
630 Followers

Teach me how to be a good girl solely for you.



--:--
--:--
1.0
Prcious1
Prcious1
Prcious1
630 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Prcious1Prcious1almost 2 years agoAuthor

Feedback from - A Grateful Listener

“Teach me” is a short but sweet stroll into the world of sexual submission. It’s expected of a D/s relationship but also quite appropriate for a vanilla relationship, in several aspects; the importance of consent in all relationships, the thrill of getting absolute permission to indulge in mutual pleasuring, and the excitement of having sexual control. And as you listen for yourself you will experience the hallmark of Precious’ audios; authenticity and explicit, messy naughtiness that makes you want to move from listening to full on participation.

Prcious1Prcious1about 4 years agoAuthor

Feedback Response - Anon2

Thank you for listening and it looks like what I was trying to convey was able to reach your ears and mind.

As I previously responded to my other feedback response, I wouldn't mind adding to it. Maybe something along the lines of: Please Me, Punish Me, Control Me, Use Me....you get the idea lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love this audio

I love this audio, it really displays your femininity and makes me feel masculine.

Prcious1Prcious1over 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anon

Oh wow really? I thought I could have done this a lot more better. I'm glad that you enjoyed this one. I was intending on submitting it as a written piece, but I was like what the heck I'll do an audio for it LOL. Besides it was too short to submit it as such and those were all the thoughts that I had on the subject at the time. I'll try to do more like this one in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

For me this is your the best audio

Share this

Similar Stories

Getting Hired 18-year-old Sally gets hired on the spot for her first job.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teacher’s Nightmare Ch. 01 Young teachers submits to bully to help her younger brother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Nipple Piercing! (Femdom) A surprise for her!in BDSM
Total Commitment A man’s girlfriend begins to push for much more control.in Romance
Behind Closed Doors Two quiet lovers find they can speak each other's language.in BDSM
More Stories