Teach Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think they look fine," she barked as she tried to keep her cool. She was obviously embarrassed or hurt. I didn't say anything but I wanted to. It was a quiet ride.

We arrived at a fancy little place for our town. We were taken to a table right away. We ordered food and ate quietly. I wasn't sure what to say or do so I was quiet. She tried to chat with him but he was more interested in flirting with the waitress. She was attractive but Sarah had her beat.

"Is he going to pay or do I have to," he asked her?

"He is our guest, you will pay for him," she said as we got the bill.

"I don't even know who he is," he said. "Besides you brought him so he is your guest." She glared at him sternly.

"Fine," he said abruptly as he stood and left.

"Let's go," I said as I took her hand.

"Where," she asked?

"Out of here," I said as I pulled her up.

"Okay," she said intrigued. We walked towards the front of the place. He was talking to the waitress and what appeared to be the owner as he stood in line to pay.

"Can I have the keys to the car," she asked as we passed by?

"Sure," he said as he fished them out and looked at the line of 10 people in front of him. The guy at the front was having trouble with his card as we passed by. Now is my chance I thought as I opened the front door.

"You coming," I asked? I walked towards the side of the building where nobody was.

"Where," she asked as she followed with interest?

"Over here," I said as I turned the corner and unzipped my pants. I knew that she knew what was going on. I got a little ways down into the alley and then turned and pushed her against the wall.

"Right here," I said as I kissed her.

"Oh," she moaned as I slipped my hand under her skirt. "You are bad," she moaned.

"What your teasing me earlier was acceptable," I replied.

"Just a little fun is all," she sighed. I reached into my pants and produced the rubber.

"Where did you get that," she asked?

"In your cabinet at home," I said as she felt under her skirt for herself. "After I finished spying on you," I added.

I pulled my cock out of my pants. She sighed deeply and looked around as I rolled the rubber over my cock. I let the wrapper fall to the ground. She rose up one of her legs and rested it on my hip as I supported it with my hand.

"My dick is tingling for you," I said as she pulled her thong to one side. I looked at it and said, "That makes it tingle even more."

"Are you wet and ready," I asked?

"Soaking and waiting," she moaned as I eased it into her. "We are so bad," she sighed as I bottomed out in her wet hole.

"Oh shit, that feels good," she purred. I started pumping and pulling her towards me as I pumped. "Oh that's good," she laughed and moaned as I continued.

"Shhh," I said as I continued to hump her.

"Careful not to let me fall, I'm in heels," she moaned.

"I'm going too cum soon," I said as I huffed over her moaning.

"Do it then, so we don't get caught," she cried as I grunted and pushed her hard against the wall.

"Ouch, shit that hurt," she cried as I pumped another load into the cum catcher.

"Oh shit," I grunted as I kissed her neck. I realized I hurt her as I pulled out.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I didn't mean it," I said as I flung the rubber onto the ground. "Sorry I hurt you," I said as I kissed her in the dim moonlight.

"It's okay," she said as she adjusted her thong. "Don't worry, let's go," she whispered as she started away. We hurried to get back around the corner.

"You can make up for it later," she teased. The breeze lifted up her skirt and showed me her nice ass with the thin black piece of fabric running down the crack.

"Damn, you look hot in that thing," I said as I caught up to her.

"I feel sexy wearing it," she said as we reached the car just as her husband came out. We got in and she said, "I hope I can play it cool, I'm all worked up and wanting more."

"I'll get you," I said as I smiled.

"You are bad," she teased as the door opened. He climbed in as he mumbled something to her.

We drove to the store and he got out. "I'll be back," he said as he left.

"Get back here," I said as he disappeared into the store. She climbed in the back with me and sat facing me. I gave her a quick kiss and then pushed her knees apart. I lifted her small skirt and slide her thong to one side of her slit. I ran my tongue over the edge of her lips to tease her.

"Oh please," she begged as I dove into her box. I licked and fingered with fury as she said, "Hurry, I want to cum before he gets back." I spread her lips out and exposed more of her clit.

"Oh that's good, right there," she said as she screamed with pleasure, rocking the car in the process. "Oh, I'm coming," she yelped as she stiffened and pushed hard against the door. I lapped a few more time before I sat back up. Her thong stayed put as her pussy leaked white cum out over her pinkish red lips. She sat in post orgasmic bliss for a moment before she snapped to reality. She snapped her thong back into place as she closed her legs and climbed into the front seat. She turned the key and opened the window.

"I know he will be able to smell my pussy," she said. It did have a very nice smell I thought as I sniffed my finger.

She leaned over to the drivers side to roll the other windows down. Her ass stuck up into the air and the skirt rode up exposing her sweet ass cheeks. Slap, I caught one perfect. She shrieked as she looked over her shoudler.

"You are so bad," she teased. I smiled with delight. She handed me some napkins and I wiped my face off as she lifted her skirt. She rubbed her thong where it covered her box with a few. The thin cotton liner was soaked with juice.

"I'll eat you out again," I laughed as I looked over the seat at the thin material covering her small pink fuck hole. I thought she was playing with herself again. Her lips puffed out along the edges with excitement.

"I'm so wet," she said. "This won't soak it all up," she said with a smile as she tossed them out the window and sat straight. "I wish you could, but he's coming back," she rasped. I tossed mine out too.

He came back and got into the vehicle. He went into the store but came out with nothing I noted. Odd I thought to myself. He looked at her funny and then back at me. I didn't look away. He smiled at me for the first time all night. What the fuck I thought.

"So how does Sarah know you," he asked as we pulled away. I stared him down.

"I'm a student in her class," I replied.

"Why are you here," he asked?

"Babe please," Sarah chimmed in. I ignored her and replied.

"I tend to get into trouble when I'm left at home alone so my mom asked your wife if she would watch me," I replied. "They have had a few parent, teacher meetings and have become friends in a way." "It isn't fun having your mom and your teacher being friends."

"No, I imagine it wouldn't," he replied. That was it. He focused on the road and drove us to his house.

We settled down and watched TV for a while. He again didn't even acknowledge that I was there. He just thumbed through more papers and quietly talked on his cell phone. I couldn't make out what he was selling but it was something important. Sarah and I flirted back and forth until it started getting late. She left and changed into the nightgown that she wore the first night. She made a bed for me in his office that he had. He finally looked up from his papers.

"I don't know what you heard or saw tonight but I know people and they make bad things happen," he said softly.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I replied. He understood what I meant and smiled. Fuck you I thought.

"Your bed is ready," she said. I got up and headed towards his office. He glanced up at me but didn't try to hide his papers. I don't give a fuck about your papers of what you do buddy, I just want to fuck your wife I thought.

"I won't be over because I can't take the risk," she said.

"What," I said as she sat down and leaned in to give me another kiss.

"I don't want him finding us," she said as she kissed me again. I slipped my hand under her gown and found she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Oh," I said as she sighed.

"You sure," I said as I found her clit and rubbed a little.

"I don't know anymore," she whimpered as she melted to my touch. I continued to rub as we kissed. Finally she couldn't take it anymore as her hands went for my shorts. Her hand ran up my leg and grabbed my cock. She rubbed it gently as I continued to work her clit over.

She broke off kissing and whispered, "Take off your shorts," as she glanced over her shoulder. I didn't question it, I wanted her bad. I pushed back and flung them down my legs in an instant. She turned back and pulled her hair off to one side before she leaned down and inhaled my globe as pre cum dripped from the tip. She swirled it around her tongue and loaded it up with spit. In an instant she released my dick and was straddling me.

Her asshole hung over the top of my slippery tip as she ran her hand through the moisture that seeped from her pussy. She quickly peeked over her shoulder at the slightly opened door before looking back at me with her lustful eyes. She ran her hand over her butt hole and pushed her finger in a little. I returned to rubbing her clit. She grabbed my dick and carefully impaled herself on my shaft. She moaned a little as I entered her fully and continued to rub. She quickly bit her lip as she remembered her husband was sitting in the other room watching TV. She rode me while silently moaning as I rubbed her as best I could.

She stopped suddenly and tipped her head back and looked at the ceiling. She shook a little and opened her mouth. She started rising and falling again as she continued to stare at the ceiling. Her juice flowed rapidly out of her pussy as I realized she had just cum.

We were being so bad I thought. He could walk in here at any minute, but this was so exciting and daring. The thought of all that was going on sent me over the edge. She came down and was about to head back up when I grabbed her hips and held her in place. Her cheeks touched my balls as she stopped and relaxed as my cock started to pump jizz into her tight butt hole. She peeked over her shoulder again as I moaned softly as I felt my cock contract the last drops of cum out. She sat there and smiled as she savored the warm liquid feeling in her ass. She slowly pulled off.

My dick swished out of her gapping butt hole followed by a few strings of cum. Her asshole quickly returned to its' normal, contracted state. She laid down on me a puffed quietly as she looked at me. I felt her pussy touching the tip of my dick as she leaned down for a kiss. I couldn't resist anymore, I wanted her pussy. I wanted to feel that soft velvet heat around my cock. My dick ached for her as I pushed forward.

I thrust in and slid half way in before I stopped. Her eyes were big with excitement as she stared at me before pulling away from it. She paused and started to return but changed her mind as she looked over her shoulder at the door again. Her eyes were on fire with desire as she started to stand. How we both wanted it but just couldn't take the chance. What if he wasn't there, what would we have done? She calmly climbed off of bed and straightened her gown as she smiled at me.

"You are so, sooo bad," she cooed as she leaned down to kiss me one more time. I tried to put my hand under her gown again but she felt my movements and stopped me with her hand. She laughed her sexy little laugh as she pushed my hand back playfully.

"No, no," she teased as she stood. "We have already done enough," she purred as she walked to the door. I sighed as she walked out and shut the door.

I closed my eyes and realized how right she was. I put my shorts on and struggled to sleep without her again.

I woke up the next morning with a kiss from her. I kissed back but she stopped after a few and said, "Your mom is here to get you." I hated those words.

"She is," I asked angrily?

"Yup," she said with a smile.

"Fuck," I said as I sat up with a raging boner.

"Wow, guess you are happy to see me aren't you," she asked as she looked at it?

"Just dreaming of you," I said.

"Yeah," she smiled her giggly little happy smile that I had come to love.

"I thought they weren't coming home until tonight," I said.

"Well, she is waiting for you," she frowned.

"Shit," I said as I got up and tried to find my pants. "Fuck," I said as I was at a loss for words. "Fuck me," I said again in anger.

"What is wrong," she asked sweetly?

"I wanted to be with you," I said as I looked at her.

"Well, we can wait for another time," she sighed.

"Another time," I groaned. "Fuck, it took us over a week to get last night in," I cried.

"Shhh," she hissed as she glanced at the door. "You think I enjoy sleeping next to that cold fish," she scorned as she pointed at the door? "I love being with you, but sometimes it doesn't always work out," she whispered. We both sat and thought.

"I'm not mad at you," I finally said, "Just frustrated about the situation we are in."

"Me too," she shook her head with a look of disgust.

"Try to come over tonight," I said as I pushed my dick towards her leg.

"For that," she smiled as she gave it quick tug.

"Yeah, for this," I smiled as I poked her again.

"What are you going to say," she asked?

"Nothing," I said as I looked down at my cock lifting the fabric up. "I'm going to put up my tent and we can sleep out there."

"I'll try to get away then," she smiled. "You better get going," she added, "Or you might get in trouble." I pulled my shorts down and put my pants on. I grabbed a shirt a slipped it on.

"Last night was really wild," she said as I stuffed shit into my bag.

"Sure was," I said as I remembered how wild it was.

"You are bad," she said as I picked my bag up and started for the door.

"Me," I asked? "I believe it was you who," I fell quiet as her husband was sitting on the couch. He gave a funny gaze as I walked out the door. Fuck you I thought.

"When are you coming over," I asked as I reached the front porch?

"I don't know if I can but I will try," she said.

"Please try," I begged.

"It will be after dark," she said. "Hope you are ready and have a plan," she added.

"I got it all worked out," I said as I walked to the car.

"Be ready for me then," she said as I opened the door. I got in and we left.

12